Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Home turf. - Page 4 Empty Re: Home turf.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:56 am
Kuro stared at his moved hand. "That... that's not fair. That's not fair dammit! How am I supposed to tell if I can't touch you because you don't want me to or if my Jungle fever is so bad my brain won't even LET me touch you!? This is cheating!" Kuro pulled on his hair in anguish as he started having another fit. "I hate you! I hate your stupid face that I can't see because of your stupid creepy mask that's gonna give me nightmares if I'm not already in one! All of my hate goes to you! I want to go home!" Kuro turned back around to Vixie and started walking. As he got closer to Vixie he remembered that he didn't know which way home was. Also according to what may or may not have been his imagination, the village might be dangerous. He stopped walking just as he reached Vixie and looked down st his torn up shirt. Without thought he finished tearing it off of him and tossed it at the ground before sitting cross-legged in a meditative pose. "I'm just going to sit here and freeze now. Maybe somebody will find me and thaw me out again before I die from being a kuro-sicle for too long. Vixie, the one thing I still believe is real, please go find help. Now. I might start crying and I don't want you to see." Vixie took a deep breath and let it out as she walked to Kira, looking up at her with a whine.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:08 pm
The boy shifted his confused aggression rather depressingly and behind the raven mask her face showed first disinterest, and then distaste for the display before her. He'd gone from an interesting spar to a psychological break down, who h she understood. The goodness only knows how many times she'd been in the same position however from there he'd simply gone into a temper tantrum of sorts. The creature walked toward him, letting out a whimper and was met with a wink of her eye, visible beneath the glass covering. She expected some excitement from the fox, though it would quickly be calmed as the dagger held in her right hand was released at the boys form which sat brooding and whining. There would be little sound as the metal cut through the air at her full throw speed of one hundred and eleven(if I break your reaction just assume it's slow enough that U can actually see it ^^) her cold glare only seemed to further power the dagger who's one hundred and eighty six sharpness would quickly pierce the boy's head, ending his tantrum or else show her behind the obnoxious whining laid someone worth actuslly teaching. Either way meant very little to her.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:54 pm
Kuro's face had already started to liquefy as he held back tears. So when the knife started to hit him, he was already breaking down. His head exploded in half from the force of the knife, everything from his nose up splattered on the ground. He rose to his feet again taking a deep breath as he pulled himself back together. Vixie growled at Kira, rather unhappy with the way she'd chosen to get Kuro to stop pouting. 
Once he formed his head again he clenched his hands into fists. "Still not done!? Just want me to throw just at you till I pass out!? Fine! Fine stupid mask lady, we'll keep going!" Kuro ran towards her performing the tiger handseal and summoning up a water clone behind him.

With a few more seals he reached her and quickly stepped aside as his clone threw seven more water needles... that he suspended in place rather than immediately fire. Kuro came at her from the side and attempted to catch her inside of a Water Prison, now just doing whatever popped into his head rather than making a plan. His plans kept failing anyways. Why make a plan when you were just going to improvise?

WC-204
AP +40 for two non action using posts, 150-20-20-20-20, 70 remaining
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:01 pm
"That's more like it..." She had finally spoke, an action that would have killed the girl to hold off on for so long before but things felt different now. The boy rushed her and once more she  extended the shadows to defend herself, a large done shield catching the needles easilly as the tendrils of shadow faded away finally. Beneath her a long black strip ran directly at those that were coming her direction, their intention unclear until the point when she'd caught them. We're they to continue this path kuro and his clones would find their body stopped the moment they passed the shadow which branched out to occomondate his new clones. Their hands would drop to their sides unable to move as her shadow imitation caught them. Each would raid their hands in unison, shaking one finger back and forth as she let out a soft "tsk tsk tsk"

"Come now child. U sweat and we are not here to coddle. I am here to train the shinobi who will defeat the demon Youka and his associates. I've no time for temper tantrums. No time for weakness. All within these realms will aid in my fight the question is will it be as a comrade or as a tool in death to increase my power. " the switch had been subtle and unfortunate. She was fairly certain it hadn't even been noticed, the moment when Amber left hidden behind the twin summons formation into this world. The Hells angel had take. Over, her demeanor drastically different from the demon of chance's but not outwardly shown. This was the point when things would get interesting

(Ap= 223 ^^))
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:18 pm
Kuro was too out of it to notice the shadow as he was caught in the jutsu. "Damnit!" His eyes widened when he heard the girl tsk at him. And then she spoke! She said words! Kuro couldn't stop himself as he chuckled. His laughter grew until it was uncontrollable. "Y-you talk! You can talk! Ohhhh it feels so good to hear WORDS! That's... that's what I needed..." the water ninja giggled a bit as he smiled. "Okay. I... I feel a lot better... right. Yeah. No coddlz coddling!?" Kuro's face fell a bit. "How is talking coddling!? I thought I was going crazy!" His anger no longer had a hold on him however and he quickly layghed again. "But you were just messing with me huh? Okay I get that. So, other than losing my cool there at the end, how did I do? Am I good enough to be useful?"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:23 pm
She cut him off after his first statement, ra h of them bringing their hands up to clamp around their respective mouthes. "No child. But you will be. " her hands flowed across her body, the jutsu willing him to do the same, slipping into each of his pockets searching for anything and everything he had on his pwrson and tossing it to the ground. The raven mask was removed, showing the evil behind her eyes finally. It was clear this wasn't the woman who had spoken to him before.

"I am Kiranomo hyuuga child. The Hells angel who will defend this world against the demon priest and you have been measured and found wanting. Perhaps I will allow you to cling to your life however...."
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:45 pm
All that fell from Kuro's pockets was an empty bag of bread crumbs and his money. "You... you're not the Kira I know..." Kuro's face fell again and he felt his hopes crushed. "And after I went through the trouble of learning water needles for her..." Kuro steeled himself with a deep breath and put on a serious face. "And you're not my friend either. Friends don't threaten each others lives like your doing to try and scare me... the best thing you could be to me would be my new boss... Though I think I'd prefer Kiru."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:05 pm
"No child. I'm not...., you're perceptive. The KIRA you knew died when Maku. Fell. When his light was extinguished. The wold has gone to shit child. Youka was right. There is no kindness. Don't expect it. If we all survive then there will be a new breed of ninja. Those strong enough to look hatred in the face wand walk through the fire. " as she spoke she walked forward, passing each of them as they also walked. Her destination was simple. The funds this boy had were for her group now. If he proved worthy enough he would have access but until then it was the bounty of herself kiru and kaien. She slid the money into her pocket, finally pausing to turn back to him. "You want the sweet kind KIRA? You may find traces of dust in the lands of waterfall...... Welcome to survival. And tell kiru you've been accepted into our protection for now.  " with that she body flickered away, allowing the shadow imitation to release. She would be out of sight in seconds due to her incredible speed off to do goddess knows what.
(Exit, tec 3076 claiming 15 stats and 131 wc towards blade turning rest to shuurin summon and +5500 ryo, claiming b rank for theft, 5450 up to now plus 5500 = 10950 total, 6k got b rank and rest into tab towards a rank)
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:33 pm
Kuro was frozen as Kira spoke. He didn't move until several minutes after she left when he fell to his knees. Maku... and Kira... were both gone? He bowed his head and clenched his hands into fists as his eyes began melting. "No... damnit... why?" Vixie hurried to his side and pressed herself against him. She didn't understand why he was like this, but she did feel that he nedded her. Kuro looked to his fox and hugged her tightly. "You're still friends with me, right Vixie? Right... and Miki will be too when I find him again... I saw him run away so I know he's out there somewhere..." Kuro wiped his eyes with his hands and took a deep breath. "If the world's going to shit... then I'll just have to wash it clean again!" Kuro stood tall once more and Vixie barked, wagging her tail gently. "We'll stop all this Youka guy and all the people who want to or have hurt my friends. Let's go find Kiru! I need a coat!"

[Topic End]
WC 3009
+15 stat Kuro & Vixie
Learned Water Gun
-5500 ryo (my munnyz nuuuu)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:07 am
approved >.>
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum