Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Home turf. Empty Home turf.

Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:52 pm
Kuro laughed as he watched Vixie hop around in the snow. "Before we can go to my house and get you warmed up, you gotta get used to the snow." Vixie whined pitifully and looked up at him with big sad eyes. "Oh come on. You don't want to look like a big silly dummy who's never seen snow. You gotta look cool and pretty, and not like a dummy." Kuro crossed his arms and watched as the fox gave up and tried to tough out the snow, finding it rather easy to duck down and hide in the deeper snow drifts. "You got it. It's not that bad."
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Home turf. Empty Re: Home turf.

Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:59 pm
Tatsakawa saw, that once again, his patrol was being interupted, though this time by a familiar face. The great grey dragon  landed harshly in front of the boy. "The city isn't safe, friend of Silver. I'll take you to where your master lies."
With that he would offer his back to the Hozuki as a ride.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:10 pm
"Geh!?" Kuro jumped in surprise when the dragon landed infront of him. "D-... dragon? You said Kiru?" He blinked a few times and stood motionless before snapping to attention again. "V-vixie!" A grin slowly spread across Kuro's face as the fox ran to him and he picked her up before climbing onto the dragon's back. "Oh man... this is either an awesome day or I'm having another dream about adorable creatures taking me to magical landsmade of candy. You're real right? You said Kiru so pretty sure you're real. Let's go awesome new friend!" Kuro was going a bit hysterical, possibly from lack of human connection, and he held on to his fox and the dragon tightly.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:14 pm
The dragon was a little off-put by the boys hysteria, but shrugged it off. Taking off into the air, the dragon would fly at enourmous speeds, straight into a mountain face, which would turn out to be false, and land swiftly on the ground, dumping his cargo. "I will find the ones you need to speak too. wait here."
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:23 pm
Kuro couldn't help before a loud "whoooooaaaa!" As they flew through the false mountain face. Upon landing he rolled onto the ground laughing. "Oh man, just the craziest past few days ever. Ohhhhh I love it. Yeah, I can wait here."
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:28 pm
Kiru headed to where his dragon had left the newcomer, stating that Kiru apparently knew him. He wished the beast would stop trafficking random people into the cave, but he guessed, technically it was his home and not Kiru's. He wore his black Koukan coat, the silver tassles moving slightly with every step, and his mask, though it couldn't be well seen through the darkness of the hood. The Snowflake on his back was the only real color on the outfit, and could only be seen from the back.

Seeing the Pale headed boy, Kiru was pretty suprised. He head thought his student had died in Taki. Striding over to him, slipping off the hood and mask he smiled. "Kuro! Its good to see you! How did you get out of Taki? I've been worried."
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:52 pm
Upon first seeing the approaching Kiru, Kuro was 97 percent sure that he was dead. He was dead and a death god was coming to claim his soul. Once Kiru removed his hood however, Kuro pushed himself off the ground and hugged Kiru. "Oh my god a person I know! Yes! Thank you!" Kuro released the hug and ran a hand down his face. "I was stuck in that jungle without other people for sooo long. Then when I saw people, they were bandits and I had my new friend eat them so I could steal their food, because I ran out, because I didn't know I was gonna have to get outta town. I was just following again and then stopped to see explosions and what not and the town getting destroyed. Then I was in the jungle. I told you about the jungle. You didn't tell me about dragons. Those bastards are adorable, do you know any tiny ones I can just, that, that Vixie can play with? Oh, that's Vixie, she's awesome. Vixie say hi." Vixie tilted her head at Kuro and looked to Kiru like she thought this man was crazy.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:57 pm
"Uuhh.. hmm. Well i'm sure you'll be alright in time. To be short, while Taki was being destroyed, so was Yuki. Me and Kira are finding and recruiting people to help stop the ones who did it. If you wanna join you'll have to train very hard though, and maybe you'll be able to have a coat like mine."
While he said this, one of the smaller mail dragons was attempting to pick a fight with his fox, growling and nipping at her tail. "I could get someone proficient in water style if you'd like to start in a familiar area."
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:13 pm
Vixie's ears snapped to attention and she pulled her tail away before spinning around with a low growl. Kuro grinned widely. "Oh yeah. Training sounds awesome, and beating up villa- wait... our... village got attacked..." Kuro's brightness died down at this news and his face fell. It seemed that this was what he needed to ground him back down to reality. "I... I understand... and don't worry. I got tougher in the jungle and made some allies of my own. I'm not the weak new guy like before... I mean, I still kinda am weak but not as bad as before Taki. I'm glad I found my way back to you. And I'm ready to train with somebody again. I really missed that."
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:21 am
Kiru smiled an nodded, flipping back up his hood. "I'll get Kira... or one of her friends to help you. Just know the training will be rough. This is war we are heading towards."
As Kiru walked off, the emblem on the back of his coat would seem to glow in the light, as he walked to go find Kira for the boy.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum