Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Walk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganYesterday at 7:07 pmAsuka Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Dude.. I think the pills are kicking in.. Empty Dude.. I think the pills are kicking in..

Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:18 am
As Xyxer walked through the crowds of Tengakure, it was obvious he cared very little for the people as he very tyranical; if someone strayed into his path, they were trodden on, quite literally. That was why, when Xyxer walked towards the village gates in his full Abysswalker armour, there was a path carved in front of him by the people. They had learned to not test the demon of Kirigakure now. The Wrath of Tengakure.

Standing just outside the village gates, Xyxer revealed a small pill in his hand and allowed his armour to dissipate, revealing his grey suit, blood-splotched eye area, and his white hair of course. Consuming the pill, he shook his head a little and twisted his head as he swallowed. It was quite a difficult thing to do, really, Xyxer had not previously had.. many drugs in his system, so it was all a new thing to him.

[N.O.M.C.R.A.P. Consumed, Lightning element being lost 1/30]
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Dude.. I think the pills are kicking in.. Empty Re: Dude.. I think the pills are kicking in..

Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:00 am
The demon followed with Akouy side by side with the man leading them back out the village again. He noted that the man had taken some strange pill and swallowed.

"What was that, are you sick?"

16/30 recovery
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Dude.. I think the pills are kicking in.. Empty Re: Dude.. I think the pills are kicking in..

Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:05 am
"Actually, Youka, this pill is supposed to rewrite my DNA, and I heard it has no adverse eff-" And almost as if God himself had decided to cockslap Xyxer, he instantly spewed, his body lurching forwards and missing the two bodies by inches. As it turned out he had a very weak tolerance to drugs and the like, but thankfully the effects continued to work on him to remove one of his elements.

"A.. Ah.. Apparently, it should make me able to learn a new element." He stood back up, wiping his mouth with his glove and discarding of it, giving him a 'Kane' look with only one glove on his hand, perhaps also a very queer appearance. "I'm just trying to get ahead of the curb, now, why do you talk so strangely?"
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:16 am
"Supposed to rewrite your dn/"

Was all that the Demon got to say before the projectile vomit erupted from the mans mouth onto the earth just a few inches from himself. Well this was an awkward situation to say the least, but it wasn't like he could do anything to help as their new relationship was still on iffy ground.

"I didn't know I talked funny honestly. I've been alive for a very long time, not just in this mans body, so I've picked up on a lot of different dialects and speaking patterns. What exactly are you hoping to get rid of, and if you are getting rid of something, what are you hoping to gain??"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:21 am
Looking upon the male, whom was acting rather uncaring of the vomit, Xyxer smirked a little, that was certainly a good attitude to have in life, he noted. "That's exactly why you talk so funny, you act as if you are not that person, as if, you're trapped in a person's body." He found that notion quite amusing, shaking his head with a bemused grin. He did however, go on to answer Youka's newest questions, "Well, you see, this pill.. Is supposed to rid myself of a certain element, in this case, lightning.. In exchange for a more profitable one.. I'm hoping for Earth myself since it allows for a lot of variety with my already offensive kit. You wouldn't happen to know somebody with the earth element, would you?"
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:26 am
Hmm it seemed that the Demon would more than likely earn his freedom by being able to help this man with multiple things. He had given him where the man named Denkiteki was located, given him a new power that would awaken in his eye, and also would be able to teach him a element, all in all lucrative to say the least.

"Well, hmmm, today is your lucky day, this body does know earth, it's actually his firsthear, element. I could train you in it, making it easier for you to learn if that's what you are seeking. Also I'm not acting, till I can lead this moron to where I'm housed I can't leave this body."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:33 am
Now, the male was experiencing some involuntary body spasms. The muscles in his body seemed to randomly lax and then constrict, sometimes sending his li- Oh, there goes his arm into a lazy jab just past Youka's left shoulder. This was not going to be a fun duration, he needed to get the drug's effect over and done with and out of his system, he could end up accidentally genociding an entire people here.

"Well, I'll be happy to learn from you." It only just dawned on Xyxer how earlier they were attempting to slaughter one another, and after a bit of torture they were now handing things over to one another like best friends from child hood, hell, you take an eye, he gets an eye, everyone gets an EMS, it was a lucrative business. Chuckling faintly, he pointed to inside of the village gates as well as he could towards a certain spot on the ground where blood had still not been cleaned; Xyxer had his own little blood rituals which he had carried on from Kirigakure No Sato where he enjoyed having the blood of his victims remain until washed away by the rain.. Suiton of the skies..

"It's funny, aint it, Youka. You could have died there and I would have lost my new, perfected eye, not have a new suit of armour, and now not have a new temporary companion that'll teach me a new element."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:54 am
It was made very clear by the mans random jerking and his arms flailing in different directions, lucklily not hitting either of the two that stood in front of him, that this man.....should not be taking medicine, at all.

The Demon was actually now getting slightly irked by the mans contious words of the armor now being his. He had went along with it before and shrugged it off, he was after all captured and taken in for questioning. That was in the past though, and the demon would have his armor back.

"I'll teach you then, I would like my armor back as payment however, I'm not going to attack you. I'm still recovering from the whole you cutting into me thing. I also have a feeling we will be more than temporary, Something is happening in Shima that I feel will put us both on the same side."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:04 pm
"You see.." Xyxer clenched his fists and now started to throw his hands up and down a small distance, showing his increasing impulsiveness. "You see, that's exactly what I'd say too if I was a serpent! Then I'd kill the male so foolish enough to grant me my armour! Do you truly think I will allow you to emerge from my village, unburdened? A village you had so hastily tried to maim?!" Xyxer's rage continued to bellow, even if he could not use jutsu, the male was still not cowardly enough to back down from an attempt on his life.

"You'll receive your armour when I consider you exhausted! Do you understand, Youka?"
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:15 pm
Sigh, this was going no where, and the last thing that was needed was another fight, in the same spot happening just hours after their last run in. Especially if the Demon was right about everything that was going to happen in the future.

"Very well. Also my name is not Youka, I keep telling you I'm not that man, I'm not a man to begin with period, i'm pure energy that escaped the void to find a fit host to lead back to it so I can claim my full body. I doubt you will actually understand it, and I might just have confused you more actually...When do you want to begin?"

24/30 recovery
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum