Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Kicking it (Open) Empty Kicking it (Open)

Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:13 pm
Sitting in the waiting room Taiga laid back on the black couch, but his feet were kicked out across the couch hanging off the end. He continued on to hanging out on the couch awaiting for a moment to talk with his leader.
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16650

Kicking it (Open) Empty Re: Kicking it (Open)

Wed May 07, 2014 12:50 am
Chrollo sits within his chambers, behind his desk. A pen in his left hand, hangs over a document relating the funds of the village. The ink drips down onto the paper, before he finally presses against it, writing his signature in a robotic fashion. Though automatic, his hand writing is neat, and elegant. He looks up from the paper the moment a woman walks into the room. She had knocked, but in his moment of concentration it went unheard. Looking up from the paper, he listens halfheartedly as the woman informs him of the visitor. Taiga. One of the most active shinobi's within the village, his youthfulness inspired the man in a way. Only twenty years young, he felt a great deal older. Even more so after the recent attack on the village.

Slightly leaning forward in his chair, Chrollo waves the young woman off, giving his approval to let the boy through. His Takigakure headband is strapped against his forehead, his black bangs shadow the village symbol, a pair of blue pearl shaped ear rings hang from each earlobe. His body is covered by a burgundy coat, which extends to his knees, the sleeves stopping at his wrist. On the back of the coat is the symbol of a cross stitched deeply into the fabric. A pair of wooden sandals, and black pants finish his simple outfit. If the boy were to enter the room after the invitation, Chrollo would smile upon seeing him. Placing the document in his desk, he shuts it triumphantly, and stretches his arms wide apart. The boy at this point would be standing at the door, ten meters in front of him. "Young Taiga! Have a seat." He gestures towards one of the two lofty wool chairs in front of him, a single meter away from his wooden desk. Once he takes a seat, he would lean back against his chair, still smiling like before, "How have you been?", he leans forward while saying this, somewhat interested in the life of his ninja.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Wed May 07, 2014 4:31 pm
The woman looked at Taiga and lifted one finger meaning "Just a moment" before she walked over to the door of the leader,but as she knocked nothing was said in return. Moments later after the sixth knock she entered the room without a response, in the mean time Taiga was still laying flat on his back in the couch with his feet hanging off. His eyes closed with his head laid back in such a comfortable position, but his comfort interrupted by the sound of the woman stating his presence in the building. He rotated his body on the couch and placed his black ninja sandals that went an inch above his ankle flat to the floor, but before standing he yawned as the comfort had began to tire him. As Taiga walked into the doorway of the office he came face to face with his illustrious leader Chrollo, but he went no further until fully allowed into the room. His leader was standing nearly ten meters away and looking at him with open arms saying a few inviting words, showing Taiga two cozy looking chairs a short distance from the wooden desk. Taiga nodded as he walked over and sat down in a slouching manner as he looked at his Leader who proceeded to speak more to Taiga. After the leader leaned forward asking of Taiga's recent events or rather "How" has he "been?" Taiga paused and began to think before responding with a minor smile and a entertained voice "Well recently I was nearly sleeping on that couch out there, but truly I haven't been to interesting lately. I train when the time presents itself, but you must know with training you also need times of rest and refuel." Smiling still as he rolled his shoulders to create the cracking noise showing he had relieved some of the tension between the bones. He then sat a little more upright, but not straight up and uncomfortable awaiting his Leader's next set of words.
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen

Wed May 07, 2014 5:17 pm
What a direct, and literal response. He was beginning to like the boy already. "I see." He says this, while nodding slightly, leaning back against the chair, so that his posture his perfectly upright, but not in a way which gives him a stiff look. "Well, I don't have a problem with company." Staring around the room for a bit he lets silence take over. A symbolic move before a speech. "Tell me Taiga. What do you have to offer to the village?" This question appears to sprout up out of nowhere. Though Chrollo's face shows that he's going somewhere by asking this question. After he answers the question, he would ask another question. "What would you do for the village?" After saying this, he sits quiet his next response completely dependent on Taiga's.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Wed May 07, 2014 5:35 pm
Taiga watched Chrollo and listened as he asked him an interesting question, but how to respond Taiga began to puzzle himself. "Well I am a Jounin so teachings to the next generations, but if you mean in terms of battle and protection. I have loyalty and my life to offer the village, Why do you ask?" A pause between them was broken as the Chrollo asked him another question which in terms to Taiga seemed the same but with a few minor changes. "You ask what I'd do..... For Takigakure.... Metaphorically the village is my own.... My home.... My family.... My people.... Your people.... Your Family... Your Village... So you ask me what I would do for it?" Taking a momentary pause before continuing his "speech" with enthusiasm "For our home I would lay down my life in order to see it grow, to give the name Takigakure true meaning. I would put forth my best effort and all I have to make Takigakure, Our village a true land for true shinobi" He then looked into the eyes of his leader and hope he would look back before he spoke, of course hed speak even if he was not met with eye contact "Sound good to you?" a smirk of utter happiness upon his face as he waited to see what Chrollo would say to his "speech".
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen

Thu May 08, 2014 7:29 pm
The chair creaks, as Chrollo leans against it while listening to the boy. A smirk tugs his face, once he hears his response. "Young Taiga. That is good enough, if it is the path you have chosen, then who am I to judge?" He stares at the boy, before clearing his throat, and standing. "Do you want to know what I would do for the village?" Regardless of the boy's reply, he would still speak, while walking around the desk. "I would kill for Takigakure No Sato. Death is never an option, not for me. Defeat as-well. As long as the village is standing, I will protect it. Even if it means I must fight God himself! An undying will. That is all I look for in my ninja. Taiga, I am unaware if you have that. Sure it is easy now. In this time of peace to claim courage. However, the true character of us, as ninja is tested in times of war!" Now standing in front of the desk, he leans against it for support, his arms folded across his chest, he stares into the eyes of the boy sitting two meters in front of him. "Young Taiga. Will you promise to follow me? Even if your life is at stake, our lives! Will you still hold such a strong will?" His eyes do not look away from Taiga's as he waits patiently for a reply. Such an odd line of question. Why would the man ask such things? Taiga may find out the answer to his current behavior, depending on how he answers the questions. Metaphorically speaking a door, would present itself in front of the young boy. On the other side of this door is a world the boy may be oblivious to. Chrollo himself did not know much about the world beyond Takigakure, but he would learn soon. Hopefully the boy would join him.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat May 10, 2014 12:21 am
Taiga smiled as he watched and listened to Chrollo, but his mind was peaked with interest as the man before him spoke of people and how they act. Taiga chuckled as the final question was asked and he responded "I would stand ready my strength at your side that the world could never over take us, that though a sword or jutsu may strike me down that I have honor fighting by your side. I will give my life to Taki, I will place it in your hands in trust..." a moment before he said a finally set of words "How does that sound?" He then stared back into the eyes of his leader.
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen

Sat May 10, 2014 12:31 am
Chrollo chuckles, while leaning against the desk. He would have to trust the boy's word. Looking at him now, Chrollo believes him to be trustworthy, at least more than any other ninja he has met so far. "It sounds terrific!" He lets silence set in for a moment thinking carefully on what to say next. "Taiga, I believe you to be strong, however I want to test your strength. I will also be testing my own. Tell me young Taiga, what do you think about taking a little trip?" He leans up from the desk, and begins to pace along it's length, keeping the same distance between him, and the boy. "I plan on going to the village of one of our allies. Shimagakure No Sato. I went their last time, and trained with a very promising shinobi they have. I was weak, when I went, but when I left...my strength had grown ten fold. In fact had I not gone, this village would probably not be here..." He pauses briefly, and continues before letting the boy respond. "Here you will be tested, more than ever, but I promise you when you leave you will be a completly new ninja. Evolved into perfection! So what do you say? If you were prefer it more, you could stay here, and train alone. He smiles after saying, this, and waits for a reply.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat May 10, 2014 12:39 am
Taiga looks at the man he calls leader, the man he has just vowed to give up his life if needed for. He then listens and watches the man as he offers Taiga to join him on his journey to Shimagakure No Sato, but then after the finally words left the mans mouth Taiga allowed a moment of silence to set in to show he wasn't a rash man. "Shimagakure No Sato? They will test me? I will follow if it should be my orders sir..." Taiga smirked and continued to speak "One question before we head off to Shima, What are the other intentions? I know training isn't it I feel there is a greater purpose. Considering I am following and I will give my life in order to help our village and you, I deserve the full reasoning. Am I not correct?" He then watched his leader for the response, Taiga of course had shifted in his seat to a more upright position but still keeping his comfort at a high level.
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen

Sat May 10, 2014 12:53 am
Chrollo's movement halts, as he paces along the desk. He looks at the boy, for a moment, and then stares down at the floor. Lowering his head, he reaches around, and removes the village's forehead protector. Staring down at it, as it sits in his hands, he looks back at the boy. He was correct. It would be selfish of him to keep secrets away from him. Especially when he would so willingly follow him. "Taiga, for many many years as a minor village we have been overlooked. For many years, we have been branded as weak! The Major village's for all we know may be laughing at us. 'They're so useless. We can attack them at any moment, and wipe them from the face of the ninja world.' These are the words I can hear them saying, and to be honest, they may be able to do those things." He looks at the boy for a moment, making it a point to make eye contact. His face softens, and a passion begins to burst from within him. "But I will not let them continue to think such things. I will not let us stay in a position for them to think them. I, together with my ninja, will strengthen Takigakure No Sato. Along with the help of our allies, we will become a Major village!!" He looks off, and back down to his headband. "It will be difficult. In fact difficult may be an understatement, but we will do it! Together we will get there!" After saying this he takes a breather sighing, he smiles a true genuine smiles. Once again, he places the forehead protector on his head, and waits for a reply.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum