Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Kicking it (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicking it (Open)

Sat May 10, 2014 1:00 am
Taiga stands with the words flowing from Chrollo's mouth the words were passionate and strong enough to motivate the weakest to fight gods. He smiled and looked back into his leaders eyes allowing him to finish the statement, the truth. "So your intentions are to make Takigakure No Sato a Major?" he paused and with the silence he chuckled, but then continued to speak in a humored manor "You're crazy Chrollo... Haha but I am here to help. I will be ready to move and make this dream a reality whenever you are ready." Taiga was now standing in front of the chair with his body in a comfortable stance as he awaited how his leader would take to Taiga's sense of humor. He also hoped the leader knew he truly believed it was worth a shot to try and make Taki known.
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16650

Sat May 10, 2014 1:09 am
Chrollo chuckles along with the boy, listening to him while he speaks. He is happy to find that he agrees with his goal, and finds a sense of security in his passion. "I would like to say, that I am ready now, but there are still a few things I must learn first. I feel that by the time we depart from Shimagakure No Sato, I will be ready. But before we head out, I do not want to be defeated by their leader, and I'm sure you feel the same way. So why don't we train a bit, just the two of us. Tie up any lose ends, and when we're finish we can leave." He walks back in front of the desk, and leans against  it like earlier.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat May 10, 2014 1:14 am
Taiga is happy to see the leader finds humor in the same manor he does, but with the next statement he finds a moment to express his weakness now before in an area of open combat. Taiga's face grew serious now as he spoke "Well now that the jokes are out of the way I would like to tell you something.... I have one weakness and it is shared among most Taijutsu users.... Ninjutsu is our greatest threat and in order to destroy this weakness I'd like for you to teach me Ninjutsu... Teach me to use it well." with this said Taiga waited to see how his leader would responded to such a request.
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen

Sat May 10, 2014 1:26 am
Chrollo notices the boy's sudden change in demeanor, he was serious, and he would have to respond on an equal emotional level. "Yes. I will teach you. I have a few Wood jutsu I must learn. So I expect you will help me?" If the boy agreed, then he would smile. Leaning up from the desk, he would walk until he stood directly next to him. "Well then, let's be off. We have no time to waste." He raises his hand, and gives the boy a confident slap on the shoulder as he walks pass him, and opens the door. Expecting the boy to close his office door, once he exits the room. Walking down the cool hall of the chambers, he heads towards the back of the building. An area which would be new to Taiga. He would look over his shoulder every now, and then to sheck on the boy, and make sure he's following him. Shortly, they would arrive in front of a wooden door. Pushing against it, Chrollo would open the door with a grunt. Revealing the beautiful scenery behind it. Stepping out of the chambers, they would now find themselves in a private section outside the building. A hundred meters in every direction away from the door is nothing, but ankle high grass. A garden is planted along the back of the building adding on to it's elegance. "Here we are." He walks to the center of the field, noticing a bunny running across it to the other side, once alerted of their presence. Stretching his arms out wide, he would look at the boy while distancing himself, slightly, two meters now separating them. "How should we go about this? I'm guessing you wish for me to teach you Ninjutsu first?" While waiting for a reply, he looks off at the rainbow, which stretching across the evening sky.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat May 10, 2014 1:34 am
The leader had met Taiga's emotional standard and with his agreement he returned to smiling, also upon the request of the leader Taiga nodded to helping with his leaders training as well. Taiga followed the man outside closing the office door behind him, but where were they going he wondered as he continued on down the corridors of the leaders administration building till the leader opened a door to a beautiful scenery. Taiga stopped along with the leader, Chrollo keeping a 2 meter spacing between them as it seemed the leader had wanted by his reactions a well. A simple question but how to respond? He then was shown to have a pondering look on his face till he had come to a decision "Mine will take longest so let's knock out the teaching then the training, Sound good? Taiga then looked at the leader for any sign of disagreement or truly any kind of physical signs he may be presented with.
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen

Sat May 10, 2014 1:54 am
Chrollo smiles, and nods agreeing with Taiga's plan. "Alright first you must learn about chakra. Since you're a Jounin I take it that you've already heard the basics in your academy student days. So we'll skip that step. Next, you need to learn about the element you're linked closes to. For me it's earth." He taps his foot against the ground, after completing his final sentence. "I'm sure you've had the nature affinity test in the past, so which element are you closes linked to? Water? Earth? Fire, wind, or Lightning?" He waits for a reply before continuing. He expects the boy to be linked to multiple, but waits for a reply before speaking this.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat May 10, 2014 1:58 am
Taiga looked at his leader and listened knowing having a weakness and needing to learn it was was important to all ninja, but then he was caught with a question. Taiga then smiled as he spoke to Chrollo "My closest affinity is water, but I have two other affinities Earth and Fire." he stopped his sentence there and then awaited his leader to continue on with this academic style lesson.
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen

Sat May 10, 2014 2:15 am
Mentally, he dances around. Pondering on which questions to ask next. It seems the man would not become a great teacher any time in the near future. "Alright. Now I know you specialize in close combat at the moment, correct? Even so, I believe that you may have a few jutsu, on the academy level most likely, which require some sort of chakra manipulation." He moves around, until he stands a single meter in front of the boy. He concentrates briefly, and in response a bluish color appears around his feet. Chakra. "Take the jutsu I am using now for example the wall climbing technique. While simple, it still requires the ability to control chakra." Walking away from Taiga, he heads off until he faces the wall of his chambers. Placing his left foot against the wall, he begins to slowly climb it, placing one foot in front of the other, until he hangs against the wall, in a way which defies gravity. "See? Except I want you to concentrate on your chakra more than before. Ninjutsu requires that." Grunting softly, he leaps from the wall, and removes the layer of chakra from his feet.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat May 10, 2014 2:25 am
Taiga watched the leader and listened as he explained the basics to him, but of course as a jounin he could do these simple things. Without all his concentration he began walking up the building standing sideways looking at Chrollo with a puzzled look. He was wondering what he could possibly learn from this but didn't not want to critisize his leader and teacher, but as he climbed he began to see as he gained ground his chakra was lowering, his reserves were small as he was solely a physical fighter. Taiga then jumped down looking at his leader before speaking "I have low chakra reserves... I never really tried to increase them so my physical strength is far greater than the pathetic amount of chakra I have." Taiga looked at his leader with a disappointed look in his eyes.
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen

Sat May 10, 2014 2:36 am
Chrollo places his left hand on the boy's shoulder. "It's alright. With ninjutsu you can further increase your physical abilities with the help of chakra." Removing his hand, back to his side he tries to think of a better solution. It would have to involve something which requires minute chakra control. Suddenly, as if a bulb turned on in his head, he comes up with an idea. "Body flicker." He smiles, stepping away from the boy, so that three meters now separate them. "The body flicker transports your body at a speed equal to your chakra stat.You must vitalize your body with chakra in order to do this. If you can do this, then you will be just a single step closer to learning this specialty." He continues to smile, at the boy. While he wasn't a teacher he would have to make best with what he had.

{WC:2211}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum