Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

This'll be a Splash [IO, NK] Empty This'll be a Splash [IO, NK]

Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:36 pm
Mugen frowned as he wandered through Takigakure for yet another day, still dressed in a black turtle neck shirt with purple jeans worn on the lower half of his body. He was walking from, of course, the library, something he had been going to multiple times now. It seemed to be a reoccurring event, one that would never stop...until the library became of no value, which he doubt would happen any time soon. The boy was still focused on learning some jutsu based around his new element, along with some that held relevance to his main affinity. So far, there was only two he wanted to learn, one for water and one for lightning. It'd take some time, though, to practice with them until he got both techniques down pat. In fact, it sounded rather tedious. But, it unfortunately had to be done.

The white-haired male ran through the hand seals for one of them in his head, since he already memorized which seals he needed to create. Dragon → Tiger → Hare. Yes, the Water Trumpet jutsu. When he was helping Mitsui learn an element, he was doing a bit of training himself by testing out the technique. However, he felt as if he didn't put in enough...chakra. The farthest he was able to make the water reach was five meters, and he knew it could go much farther than that. It upset Mugen a bit, but he quickly got over it. After all, it was just some random jutsu, he'd master it sooner or later. Hopefully it would be sooner.

He eventually managed to stumble across the training grounds, but stood right outside of the entrance. He barely noticed the direction he was walking in would lead him here. Maybe he was just unconsciously drawn to it. That would make sense, but he didn't know if it was a good or bad thing...oh no. He wouldn't come here in his sleep, would he? No! Mugen already knew that sleep was extremely crucial, and that he didn't sleepwalk. Such an idea was absurd...

Mugen sighed and remained standing at the entrance, now getting a bit lost in his wild thoughts.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

This'll be a Splash [IO, NK] Empty Re: This'll be a Splash [IO, NK]

Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am
"Come on. Fight me like you mean it child. In the center of the training grounds, within the large dirt ring three girls were locked in melee combat. The blonde haired girl spoke between labored breaths, pushing an attack against the smallest of the three with another woman to her right. The scene was clearly two on one with a short black haired girl taking the assault. Amber spun, throwing a series of attacks at the smaller girl, punches and kicks with power and attention that suplimented the precision strikes done by her team mate. The sword in selene's hand flashed quickly at their opponent, not seeming to hold intention for the attacks to hit but using them to move her opponent into position for her team mate.

"I'm trying there's two of you!" KIRA screamed, ducking under a punch to push forward once more. She was being lead and she knew it, dodging strike after strike from the shield and sword user, barely dodging a string of punches as she was forced to the side quickly. Dodging low as she strategized how best to handle the situation. "Now..... Trinity mode.... Fighting style, hyper dance. Her body began a deep rotation, the tip of her right foot drawing a semicircle across the ground before linking her heel and the tips of her toes. Her body rotated to dodge her opponent's next set of strikes and as she did her body seemed to relax for a moment before her eyes went wide and she pushed back finally against her attackers.

She pushed forward, spinning backwards for a kick towards ambers ribs, a strike that could snap bone easilly, she was on the girl before she even knew what happened, her style's agressive forward motion pushed Amber back, finally separating them. "Now." She said, and she fired of attack after attack at blinding speed, allowing her mind to rest as she worked on reflex. They didn't notice the young boy standing there of course. She could feel a small presence but the fight before her was terrifying and dangerous and she treated it accordingly.

((Sorry shitty intro is shitty XD))
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:47 pm
(Tis 'kay. It's a post, and a post is still a post no matter how shitty~)

The incredibly loud sound of yelling happened to reach Mugen's ears, and he was quickly taken out of his internal musings. He tilted his head to face the source of the noise, which forced his eyes to slightly widen. It seemed like there were three women training in some...dirt fighting ring. He stayed silent and observed their movements, being able to easily follow them with his eyes. From what he could tell the battle was a two on one. That made him wonder if their training was to improve the smallest female, the same one who was currently pushing back her opponents.

Her actions were very impressive, and the boy couldn't help but walk towards them. He stopped around three meters from the dirt ring, watching the black-haired woman release a relentless combo of attacks on the other two. Mugen took the time to release a low whistle from puckered lips. Then, he began to slowly clap until those claps grew faster with each second. Their display of skill interested him greatly, perhaps they wouldn't mind if he..."hung out" with them for the day. Besides, he needed to meet more people anyway.

"Hey there. Hopefully I'm not interrupting you guys..." Oh, what was he talking about, that was interrupting them... "That was quite a fight you know, good job."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:35 pm
the three stopped the moment the whistle rang out into the open air, pausing almost comically as if the dispay before mugen were a video paused in the center. Kira stood, pulling backwards, her right leg flared out mid spin as her hyper dance fighting style was frozen by the realization that someone was there. A fist thrown by amber set stone still just barelly to the left of her turned face, seeming like it would have missed by a fraction of an inch and to her right Selene's strikes sat in a similar state, one punch just past her chest at breast level and one coming in around three inches from actually connecting with her stomach just shy of her belly button. 

"Um...." The two assailants disappeared in a puff of white smoke, making it clear that they were actually just shadow clones and leaving the girl in an even more awkward position, her body turned and contorted in the same position she had been when she stopped mid dodge but without the attackers to make it clear that she was fighting. "Um....Hello..." She spoke, finally moving to stand back up strait. Her hand shifted quickly to the mask tucked into her belt. She decided against actually pulling it out, realizing he'd already seen her face. This was an unfortunate situation, incredibly unfortunate. 

~Kira...We may need to kill him~ The two voices, now back in her head where they belonged continued and she gave no indication that she'd heard anything outside of a small nod. 

"Hello...Who um...WHo are you. State your name and village quickly before I get angry. " In an instant the kind girl shifted to her angel facade, her features tensing up, her posture making her seem taller and the kindess quickly draining from her eyes. If he was a ninja of taki she would have a body on her hands, unfortunate but neccisarry, but a piece of her hoped it wouldn't come down to that.
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:13 pm
Mugen rose a single brow in slight confusion once he saw the other females disappear in a puff of smoke. Apparently, they were clones...that was certainly interesting. He had never known clones could take more than a single hit before dispelling. However, what truly caught his attention was the difference between them all. They didn't have the same height, voice, or hair color, which was peculiar. Weren't clones supposed to look like the one who created them? Then again, there was the transformation technique, but why would they be using that jutsu? Due to his thoughts, he almost missed the black-haired woman's demands. To be honest, he didn't feel too threatened. One could never be too cautious though.

So, Mugen released a small sigh before putting on a tiny smile. Good impression, he had to set a good impression, and perhaps show he was anything but an enemy. He didn't mean to cause harm anyhow.

"Calm down, I'm not anybody to be worried about. I'm just a waste of space," he spoke up, still trying to keep up his smile, "But since you 'asked'...you can call me Denka. I am a Yukigakure genin currently on a mission in Takigakure." The "mission" was most likely over by now, since everyone had dispersed after meeting with that Echo person. Just recalling the event forced Mugen to suppress a shiver from running through his spine. "If you don't mind, I'll turn the question back to you...but, you only have to answer the name part."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:49 pm
She listened for a few moments, her eyes actually meeting his as he mentioned yuki. "Oh...So you're a yuki nin huh? excelent. I wanted to make sure my ninja made it here safely. I'm actually the one who sent for you all, at echo's request of course.....but I dont remember seeing you around Yuki..." She knew she'd been buisy but it surprised her to find out there were more in the village she'd not get met. It almost worried her a bit. 

"I'm Kiranomo Hyuuga, left hand of maku, but within the village you're to call me simply Hell's angel."
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:30 pm
Oh, so she was a Yuki shinobi as well? He could only wonder where her headband was located if that's the case. He at least wore his from time to time, or at least kept it in his pocket, for it came in handy on some days. As she continued to speak, Mugen's interest level began to steadily climb upwards. Of course he found new faces to be intriguing, especially this one, since she was around in his village despite never crossing paths with him. The boy had honestly thought he had met everyone he needed to...well, meet.

"Hell's Angel...that's a weird title you got there," he bluntly stated, "And I've never seen you either. It's a good thing though, right? Seeing new people is always...good..." Upon finding he had nothing else to really say, he slowly drifted off into a temporary silence. For a moment, he almost forgot how hard keeping up a conversation could be. He sighed in exasperation and took a second to come up with more to say. Well, there was his jutsu...he could simply ask her to practice with him. Who knows, he might learn a thing or two.

"I guess I feel a bit...guilty about interrupting your training session," Well, that was a plain lie, but he did it so perfectly that it was extremely hard to tell. That worried him somewhat... "I'm currently trying to learn some water jutsu. Think you can help me out?" he questioned Kira.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:44 am
"Hells angel is the name I use when anonymity is a must. If the other villages knew there wer Missing Ninja working for echo and training village ninja in three minor villages it wouldn't exactly.....well lets just say its best they dont know and so i've taken on an alias for when I need to take care of things without ties to my boss or my team. " 

She would allow a moment for this to set in before finally continuing once more, answering his questions in the order they were offered. "It's not a big deal, Just trying to get the rust out after a vacation, oh? "She paused as he mentioned water jutsu. If only he knew, she thought to herself. "Sure I can teach you wat...." 

~Kira....two brids, one stone.....you know what must be done. ~ She hadn't even considered it until this point but Selene had a point. Perhaps this training could be beneficial to both parties. 

"Actually I have extensive knowledge of Water jutsus. I'd be glad to teach you for a cost paid after the training, and no. dont ask what. that would ruin the surprise..." her smile was bright and airy, taking any possible sense of hostility out of the statement in order to ease his conscience about what must appear to be a dealing with the devil.

(TWC 1013)
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:53 pm
"Missing...ninja?" he questioned under his breath, not really expecting an answer. Currently, he felt out of some kind of loop. He had absolutely no knowledge of any missing nins working under "Echo", the man he previously encountered with other Yukigakure shinobi. He didn't know about this "team" she spoke of or about any training. This was new to him, and all the information created a slight headache. Mugen struggled to suppress the strong urge to groan. He'd have to try out that meditation thing, it could possibly clear his mind, although he wasn't sure. He was just positive the pounding in his head needed to leave. It wasn't welcomed.

Suddenly, it became slightly difficult to pay attention to some of Kiranomo's response, but he did manage to catch "cost paid after training." From that, he was able to assume she was going to teach him...however, the "cost paid" made him incredibly wary. Then she warned him not to ask about it, as doing so would ruin a surprise. Should...should he be looking forward to this "surprise"? Mugen bit his bottom lip as he stared at the beaming expression on Kira's face. The way she looked about the deal took some weight off his shoulders, but looks could be oh so deceiving. They were what tricked people the most. The boy released a small sigh before hesitantly nodding his head.

"Okay...you have a deal. However," Mugen spoke, his eyes immediately hardening, "If what I have to pay is any danger to my life, I won't pause in defending myself." His face quickly softened as he moved onto the main topic: learning water jutsu.

"Now onto business...right now, I'm practicing the Water Trumpet jutsu and I'm also interested in the Hidden Mist Technique. Hmm...that's about it. There are other jutsu I want to learn, but they don't utilize the water element." he informed his instructor-for-the-day, "Um, maybe you can go over the hand seals for those techniques, then give a demonstration?"

A small idea happened to pop into his mind while he talked. Perhaps he could practice the lightning jutsu he wanted to learn during this training, and maybe surprise Kira after using it in conjunction with...maybe Water Trumpet? It was worth a shot.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:40 am
"Yes. It's not important as we are here for your protection and our official affiliation should not be that important as such." She slid the bag ey her side slowly over he shoulder and off of her body before tossing it to the ground. She paused a moment to see if he had any relevant questions, and then smirked at his next response.

"No physical harm will come to you... If I wished harm upon you you'd be dead however you're one of the ninja in my protection. " she spoke in time with the boys last few sentences nodding in acknowledgement as she did. "Sure I believe I have a mastery of both of those actually. First she would bring her hands together, palms against one another elbows dropped down in a way similar to a nightly prayer. Under her breath she whispered, "trinity mode, the demon, the avatar and the angel," and as she s few things happened. With the activation of her trinity technique, first her hair changed drastically. A burst of white color flowed root to tip through her hair creating a strange contrast to her dark colored clothes. About her body a strange glow tinted aqua blue seemed to begin to resonate, clinging loosely to her skin barelly visible at first but quickly flowing outward.

"Now, let's see... Water trumpet should be..." Dragon. Tiger.hare, as she performed the seals slowly to allow him to see each she turned slightly and as the last was finished a stream of powerful water flowed from her lips around a meter off to the left from Mugen.

(Twc 1281)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum