Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

[Training] Make a Splash (solo) Empty [Training] Make a Splash (solo)

Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:45 am
"Come on, lazy-bum. You've brought tons of criminals to Justice, survived in literally the middle of nowhere, and can even make freaking clones, but you still can't tread a little water?" Shika's clone yelled encouragingly from the dry sidelines. Cold, soaking wet, and thoroughly disgruntled, the missingnin stumbled out of one of the numerous streams dotting the ruins of Takigakure no Sato. 

Her precious coat was hung up relatively safely in a nearby palmetto tree, her having deemed it too valuable to get ruined in the water for something as stupid as her inability to use arguably the simplest of justus. She shivered and glared daggers at her clone. "If you'd like, I could get you a moldy, moth-eaten towel from one of the surrounding buildings," her carbon copy offered helpfully. 

"I-I'm f-f-fine," Shika stuttered convincingly. Her clone raised an eyebrow, and she felt a strong urge to punch her into oblivion.

"Is that so?" She mockingly asked. Urge to kill... Rising... "Well, in that case, why don't you try the whole exercise again?" 

"F-fine!" She straightened her spine with an audible crack, channeling chakra into the soles of her feet as she began to slowly make her way across the surface of the small creek. I don't need a clone to tell me how to perform my jutsu, she thought stubbornly. I can do this whole thing on my own.

As if the world was mocking her, she immediately fell in. Still standing on the dry, grass field, her clone started slow clapping. "Well done, if you were trying to amuse me. 
"'Sides, we've already got the whole 'walking on walls' thing down. Mostly. This should not -can not- be that hard!" 

Shika scowled and stepped out of the freezing water, trying the exercise once more. She lasted about five seconds before tumbling into it. 

Before her clone could make yet another snide remark, she reached down to pick up a smooth, round stone from the bed of the stream. She twisted around and threw it as hard as she could at her carbon copy, effectively dispelling her. Good.

She stumbled out of the water once more, closing her eyes shut as the water began to evaporate off her back. Who knew it could be so freaking cold in the tropics? Not her, that's for sure. She decided to give it one more try. 

Shika approached the body of water and tentatively took a step forwards. One foot, then the other. One foot, then the other. She opened her eyes. Yes, she was standing right in the middle of stream! She pumped her fist high up in the air, before deciding to extend her pointer and middle finger in such a way as to form the letter 'v'. 

"V-v-victory!" She shouted to her invisible audience. She was about to dry herself off and find a (moldy, moth-bitten) towel somewhere, but at the last moment, her chakra reserves ran dry. 

Guess what happened next? 

(Exit)

[Jutsu: You have three guesses]

[Word Count: ~503, I think]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

[Training] Make a Splash (solo) Empty Re: [Training] Make a Splash (solo)

Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:57 am

Approved surface walking and 2 stats <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum