Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

i wanna be... soaking wet? (open,nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: i wanna be... soaking wet? (open,nk)

Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:48 pm
Youka loved meeting powerful people, they were the only things that caused his multiple hearts to beat and feel alive again. The rest of his existence was bland and worthless when it was being used to meet the ends of fighting strong people while still understanding the human body in particular the mind. The discolored eyes of Shinji was something very interesting, was it a dead eye from a old war wound or was it someone else's eye all together? Youka was well informed on changing out eyes, as he had done multiple transplants on the eyes, more than likely a question for another time if they find that they are suitable to continue talking to each other.

Turning to the wet dog that was next to Shinji, Youka extended his hand again to greet the young one. Well he was going for te handshake but what transpired between them was a awkward gap of air between them as Youka's hand only shook the air. Hmmm another douche bag in the konoha nation, seemed to be contagious. Luckily Youka's second chance had already appeared, there was another small chakra signature approaching fast and it was going to collide directly with Youka.

As it crashed into Youka's back the priest fell forward reaching his already extended arm out to touch Koto on the shoulder, where his shirt ended and his neck began. Of course Youka normally could take the push, but he was here to do a job and it had to be done any way possible. Quickly catching himself by using Koto as a balancing beam if allowed, his mark would be applied from the short distance they had between them it would be hard for the young ninja to react.

"Ah pardon me, I can be a bit clumsy at times, Koto."

Turning to face the new entrant that was getting up, Youka would again turn and pat the child on the head while placing his mark on the childs scalp.

"Are you ok young one, I hope you didn't hurt yourself."

He would pat the child down stopping him from abruptly walking off. Why was Konoha full of people who just walked away instead of talking like holy hell was it so hard to just have a conversation?! Turning back to Shinji, he would finally answer the mans question.

"I have heard of Tenga, it was also on my travel route, I have not been there yet. But that place has not yet been touched by the fathers holy presence, it is up to me to guide the lost children to peace there. Why do you ask?"
Ryuu Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

i wanna be... soaking wet? (open,nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: i wanna be... soaking wet? (open,nk)

Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:50 pm
Shinji broke the handshake with Youka and thus started an odd comedy of errors that could only be described as comical. Kotonaru did not accept a simple handshake, how rude and the Youka proceeded to fall onto the kid, odd right? Lastly to top it off another kid walked right into Youka, this was a truly bizarre village-it made Shinji miss Tengakure more and more. All the same, regardless of what happened with Kotonaru and Youka in terms of dodging physical contact for whatever reason, the Uzumaki would respond to Youka's inquiry about Tengakure, "Ah, I merely ask out of curiosity as to what has become of my home." With that said Shinji vaguely motioned to the headband that hung around his neck and dropped his hand to his side once again as he continued speaking, "Though the people there no doubt need some enlightenment. I would be careful when traveling there as the current leaders are a bit unstable, thus why I am here." Naturally the former kage accented the end of his warning with a rather somber look on his face. Shinji had elected not to mention how he was the leader of Tengakure at one point, better to let people think he was some political refugee of sorts.

{Behold the laziest post to exist, I will pick up my posting quality later, sorry not feeling like writing that much right now.}
Keisukee Uchiha
Keisukee Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:16 am
Keisukee stopped and turned around toward the guy who called him.he heard him say doees anybody know about water training."Sorry i don't know.From the looks of it you are a genin."He put out his hand to shake."My name is Keisukee Uchiha."Keisukee looked at the man patting him and he said"Umm...Do you guys have any of that paper that tells you your nature?"He had to know to be able to learn the family justu."And why are you patting me."The priest was kinda weird.He felt a weird feeling.Like a cold spike was piercing his skin.Keisukee took a step back.

(Sorry for the short post but im pressed for time right now)
Kotonaru Uchiha
Kotonaru Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:17 am
(crap! I don’t see a way to avoid this xD)
Kotonaru realized too late that he should have backed up earlier. The priest was close enough that if the trio fell like dominoes, they would end up in a most inappropriate position. He saw it happen, almost in slow motion it seemed. The oblivious ninja walked right into the priest, who was promptly bowled over. The priest slowly fell through the air, the contact that Kotonaru had been trying to avoid for a multitude of reasons occurring anyway. At least it had not been for long. The priest managed to catch himself by using Kotonaru as a handhold, something yours truly was none too pleased about. At least they had avoided the inappropriate position on the ground tht Kotonaru had been worried about.
Unsure of the priest’s status, he said “Are you ok?”
He watched as the priest and the other ninja both slowly got to their feet.
Then he realized that the other ninja, not involved in the accident that had just occurred, had said he actually originated from the village of Tengakure. Interesting.
Then the ninja who had walked into the priest held his hand out to shake. Not wanting to appear rude, Kotonaru would attempt to politely refuse contact again. “Sorry, I generally avoid direct contact with others… its nothing personal… sorry. Lemme see what I have though…”
Kotonaru fished around in his bag, hoping to find a slip of paper he had missed earlier. Fortunately there was one, which had stuck in a corner for some reason, managing to dodge the questing fingers that hunted through the bag. He pulled it out and offered it to Keisukee Uchiha, as the other boy introduced himself.
He would step back a little and continue his attempts at training the water element.
He had been hoping to get somebody to help him learn the water element, but it seemed he was doing ok on his own. He had managed to get a lot of training in on the water element, hopefully he could do something useful with it soon. He had studied rather hard in the history lessons, especially on the exploits of a certain Naruto Uzumaki, a former host of the Nine-Tails. He had been one of the best known people whose elemental training had been recorded. Naruto Uzumaki had largely done only a few steps, for a very long time - first he had figured out what element he had, then he had learned to create wind chakra, then he had trained to be able to create enough wind chakra to be useful. Kotonaru thought back on all the training he had seen others do, and he realized that while the training exercises were different, all the elemental training largely followed the same basic steps. That was rather similar to the Rasengan too, actually, from what he had heard of the training required to learn it. So the only difference was in the minds of the ninja attempting to gain elemental manipulation – how creative and effective their training exercises actually were.
Kotonaru continued thinking and mentally reviewing his training session, having kept his eyes and most of his thoughts on the other ninja in case anything happened. Kotonaru had first learned he had not only the lightning element, but also the water nature as well. After that, he had been practicing using the water element in small amount. This had first consisted of him wetting the paper, a catalyst for chakra nature transformations. Then, he had been able to amp up the power until he was soaking the paper almost on contact, despite only touching each piece at the fingertips. If the paper had been touching his entire hand it would have made sense to get wet so easily, but if it was only the fingertips that were touching, he could only assume that the chakra he was flowing through was all water natured. That was good. After that he guessed he had been on the third step, which was producing enough water chakra to be useful. That last bit he was not quite done he thought. He could make small bulges in the water, but he needed to be able to focus on it, instead of talking to other people, or wondering about other cities.
It seemed it was only a matter of practice, to be able to create enough water chakra to be useful, i.e. a large stream of water to hit a target. Actually… it occurred to him – he needed to add a third step. Wind element did not have this, and when people learned jutsu they did this to some extent already. He needed to be able to control the water, not just to create it. With the wind element, especially what Uzumaki Naruto had been doing with it, the matter of controlling the wind chakra was largely irrelevant, as he only needed to contain it a little. Frankly, most lightning jutsus seemed to be similar to the wind jutsus in their nature. By nature he meant not the chakra nature, but the underlying ideas and shapes behind the jutsu. This was a totally different matter from the various shapes that were needed when making water, or even earth and fire jutsus. Those ones often involved all kinds of intricate shapes, movements, or in the case of water, making lots of separate shapes that were controlled independently.
Yes, indeed, Kotonaru might not be even half way through the work needed, chronologically speaking, not in terms of steps. So he had to make lots of water chakra, and then control it well. That would be easier said than done. While he kept his eye on the other ninjas, he would try making a bubble of water at his finger tips, raising his hand so that he could see it in his peripheral vision.

(ttl wc so far: 1988+969=2957)

Last edited by Kotonaru Uchiha on Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:33 am
( Lol I like that you're actually trying to avoid it, but i'm going to get you used to actual RP and time lining events the correct way. In your previous post you already posted what Koto has done -Kotonaru was then introducing himself as Youka turned to him, hand extended. Kotonaru did not accept the proferred handshake and said – “Good to meet you, my name is Kotonaru Haru-“ when he paused mid-speech suddenly. The newcomer approached, and Kotonaru had opened his mouth to speak, managing a “Hey, uh- wai-“ when the newcomer walked right into Youka. Seeing the guy fall over, Kotonaru suppressed his urge to laugh, not letting any flickers of emotion cross his face. He wanted to run over to the fallen boy and help him up, but this conflicted with his self imposed rule of avoiding contact politely when possible –  You can't again in your next post reverse time and have him do it again to avoid a unfavorable situation. Keisuke has already gotten back up and is on his way lol and Shinji is continuing on. Please edit your post to respond to the actions, i'm doing this so you don't mess up in a serious fight.)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:31 am
As everything transpired and happened just as Youka had intended he felt that there was not much else to do in this village besides maybe talk some more with the ninja from Tenga to see what else he could get from the man. Dusting himself off Youka continued to smile deciding to ignore the other two ninja lest he get locked in another 6 days of posts.

"Shinji, was it? I would like to maybe talk to you some more in private. I'll be in the village for one more day before I decide my next destination. If you would like to talk you can meet me at the ramen bar I believe is where I'll be."

Turning to face the kids again he just smiled and waved offhandedly.

"I'll be seeing you both soon."

(Exit)
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:50 pm
Luckily the nubs had finished stalling

The Uzumaki merely nodded at Youka's suggestion, it was always pleasant to meet new people. At this point Youka was walking away and Shinji took this as his cue to say his farewells and escape from another awkward social situation. Thus, he said his farewells, "Well it was nice to meet you two, I wish you the best in both your training." With that Shinji strode away with a rather puzzled look on his face, people were strange and that whole incident was truly strange.

{Exit}
Keisukee Uchiha
Keisukee Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:26 pm
Keisukee got out his scroll and read form where he left off"Is too do a half tiger sign and focus your chakra into you chest feel it move in your lungs and turn it into a flame.Then exhale and watch as the justu burns."He tried this.He pulled in a huge breath.And infused the air with flame chakra and did the half tiger sign.He breathed out and a small flames shot out his mouth.It was more like a stream of sparks than a flame.He kept it up for a a 15 seconds and then stopped out of breath>All he had done was burn a few piece of grass.He was taking deep breaths when he looked over and saw the Kotonaru guy was holding up his hand and it looked like he was producing water from his hand.
Kotonaru Uchiha
Kotonaru Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:55 pm
Kotonaru blinked. One moment, he had been in the middle of a spill involving another ninja, and a slightly creepy priest, who he was not sure he wanted to be “saving” him in any way. The next moment the two travelers had quickly gone, leaving Kotonaru with… Keisukee Uchiha.

Kotonaru knew nothing about his clansmen. Not that anyone else in the village aside from distant relatives knew that he HAD any other clansmen, he always went by a different surname of course. “What rank are you Keisukee? I assume you are a ninja if you are practicing the fire nature. By the way, I don’t think I ever finished introducing myself, my name is Kotonaru Haruto.”

Kotonaru bent down to check through the pile of slips of paper, looking for some relatively dry slips of paper. Shaking them out, he held a number of usable slips of paper now. Having given time for the other Uchiha to speak, he would say “Did you need some chakra paper slips thingies? If you have fire nature you could try drying these out using your fire chakra, though actually lighting it on fire would be preferably avoided.”

He would offer some of the dryer slips of paper to Keisukee, and then say “There are a number of slips you can use, don’t worry If you make a mistake the first time.”

He was curious what this clansmate of his would turn out like, especially when talking with another ninja who he would not know to be part of his clan as well.

Once he had finished talking he would try to form a marble of water and launch it into the air, while mostly watching his new acquaintance.
Kotonaru Uchiha
Kotonaru Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:15 pm
Kotonaru was surprised when the other ninja did not respond, even when he offered to give the other ninja some slips of the chakra paper stuff. Perhaps the other boy was not happy that Kotonaru did not have more than one unused slip of paper. It seemed his mind was occupied elsewhere for the time being. He was interested to know whether he had the fire element as well, as it seemed to be fairly useful, but he was not sure. Kotonaru likely did have the fire element though, as all the Uchiha members he had ever heard of had had fire element in some capacity or other, even the ones who had shown great proficiency in other areas instead. Unfortunately it seemed his chakra was not strong enough to sustain another element yet, ro something, he was not sure what. The end result though was that he was not able to discern a third element of anything, besides water and lightning.

He kept his eye on the other Uchiha in case he wanted something, but he intended to fully train his water element. He would continue until he was done, unless the other ninja talked to him. Putting his hands together, he started shooting small droplets of water into the air. Curious if it tasted any different, he contemplated drinking some of it, as he was getting thirsty. After all, he was creating water from chakra, would it be fundamentally different? He shot a couple of drops into the air from his finger tip, catching them in his mouth and swallowing them. Not bad actually, It tasted fairly pure actually. HE would not mind drinking this kind of water since it might save him some money. IT should certainly be fine if he cooked with it.

Kotonaru thought back to all the jutsu he had seen or read about that had to do with water. There was one thing he was not sure of. Why did so many of the water jutsu, in fact, the majority of the ones originating on the user’s body, why did they all have to be shot from the mouth? That was not very helpful if the opponent was somewhere else, like BEHIND the guy shooting water. At that kind of spot only the jutsu that summoned water out of nowhere, all around the user, would actually be helpful. Otherwise you were probably toast, at least in Kotonaru’s opinion. He would try to make some more useful water jutsu later. His sharingan had ocular powers, perhaps he could combine this with some water jutsu.

Kotonaru focused for a while, gathering water nature chakra in his palm. Focusing, he raised his palm, and aimed at a twig. HE released the water nature chakra, turning it into water that he launched at the twig, which was stuck in the ground and sticking upright. The twig at first did not move, after all, Kotonaru was fairly weak when it came to the water nature, but he was not going to give up yet! He continued blasting away with his water chakra, and slowly the twig bent.

Kotonaru slumped to the ground, kneeling, with one hand supporting him and keeping himself from collapsing entirely from exhaustion. Catching his breath, he slowly gathered his chakra again. This time he tried making a hand of water, that formed from the palm of his own hand. This could be the basis for another jutsu later, if there were illusionary clones, why not water ones too?

Kotonaru managed to form a water hand, and then it abruptly collapsed. Tuckered out, Kotonaru fell over backwards, landing on his rear end. Gasping for breath, he looked over at the other buy, curious to see what he was up to, but what Keisukee was up to, he was not sure. He shrugged his shoulders, and resumed trying to practice using the water element. He left the slips of chakra paper stuff by the other boy, hopefully he would find a use for it.

Waving goodbye, he started walking home. Today had been rather interesting, perhaps he had gained something out of it. As he walked, he continued practicing but in not so strenuous a fashion. He instead formed beads of water that he moved all over his hands, and then his clothing. He even practiced running the water beads around over his legs and feet, after all, if the feet were the hardest part to control chakra from and he could do water stuff from his feet, then… perhaps he had good control over the water element?

He felt he had practiced the water element enough, perhaps he would be able to learn some jutsu now.

(exit)

ttl wc: 781+284+2957 = 4022 towards learning the water element
+20 stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum