Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
travishogsed
travishogsed
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

training jutsu (c,nk) Empty training jutsu (c,nk)

Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:25 am
Naka wakes up to a screaming ringing in his hear. He rolls over and pushes the bottom on top of his alarm clock to silence the thing. He sits up and sits their for a few minutes waking up, and thinking to himself that sometimes he wishes that he could just sleep all day, but he knew that that was not how he did things. He gets up and throws on some cloths he didn’t bother to get into his ninja gear. Mainly because he has no need he wasn’t leaving the house today. He was just going to the back yard today’s training would be perfect for the back yard. Naka goes down the stairs and sits at the table were his mom had already made breakfast. He sits down and starts to eat the eggs and bacon his mom cooked. When he got done he walked over to the door and grabbed his sandals and put them on then walked on outside. Lets see we shall start with the transformation jutsu first he thinks to himself he had heard that it was they hardest of they academy jutsu to learn but he should be able to handle he always did have an easier time then others with ninjutsu. 

He looked around for someone to transform into but they only person around was his father that was sitting on the back porch. Well what the hell he thinks to himself as he tries to get a good image of his father in his head and he makes the hand signs and poof in a cloud of smoke he turns into his father but he didn’t get the size right and his father was a midget compared to himself. No that wont work he thinks to himself I didn’t make my self taller I have to do better then this. He dismisses the jutsu and gets the picture into his head of his father again. He makes the hand signs and draws his chakra up and out to make the jutsu work this time he knew it would work. In a puff of smoke he had done it this time he looked just like his father down to the hair on his head and the scar on his chin that he had gotten from some battle long ago. He looked at his father to see his reaction and his father clapped his hands together in approval of his training and accomplishment. He went and sit next to his father after dispersing the jutsu it was a hot day in the leaf today and sitting in the shade on the rocking chair felt good. He got comfortable maybe a little to much cause he didn’t want to get back up, but he knew that he would have to eventually. 

Just as he goes to get up his mom comes out with a rice ball and some tea. She gives him and his father both a glass and a rice ball and then goes and sits down next to his father. She tells him to eat his rice ball and drink his tea and then he can get back to training so he eats and drinks till their gone and gets up sometimes I hate training here because of this right here my mom always holds me back telling me to take it easy. She has no idea what it takes to be a ninja Naka thinks to himself.  Has he walks back out into the yard now I will get the tree climbing jutsu down. This is suppose to teach chakra control and that is always important. Your suppose to move the chakra down to you feet and keep a steady amount so that you stick to the tree itself. He thinks to himself, but he knew it sounded a lot simpler than it really was. 

Naka goes up to the tree in the back yard and focuses his chakra into his feet and then starts to walk up the tree he makes about half way up then starts to fall and back flips back off the tree to land on his feet. That was close he thinks to him self but close don’t matter I have to hit the top of the tree or it don’t matter. He tries again and makes it a little farther up then before. After a about five or six more time he finally gets to the top of the tree and looks around he can see almost they entire uchiha district from here. Now he thinks to himself its time to start the walk down it don’t help much if I can’t get back down the same way he thinks to himself as he starts to walk back down the tree. He makes it back down with out any trouble. Now that wasn’t to bad Naka says out loud with a bit of a laugh, but now for the hard one to walk on water they say that its harder because you have to change the flow of chakra as the water moves. 

Naka walks over to the pond in the yard it was a good size pond and should do nicely for the training he stands up on the side of the pond and takes his shirt and shoes off and knowing that he could fall in and would get wet so its best to just be in his pants it would be fewer wet cloths. He focuses his chakra into his feet and takes his first step onto the water and he didn’t fall in he takes another step but as he moved the water rippled and he fell in. Naka climbs back up out of the water and tries again this time he will have to pay closer attention. He walks back out into the water and makes a  few steps in and can walk around fine holding his chakra at different strengths to match the water. He makes to they other side of the pond with out to much of a trouble, but he knows that he will have to keep practicing till it comes easy and he no longer needs to concentrate so hard on it, but he can keep practicing every day till that this would do fine for today.

[transformation and tree climbing jutsu- needed 1,000 got 1,050]

Last edited by travishogsed on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

training jutsu (c,nk) Empty Re: training jutsu (c,nk)

Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:33 am
As I mentioned in your last training please put your word count at the bottom along with what you are training for in the post, thank you. Do that and I'll approve this.
travishogsed
travishogsed
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:39 am
added and sorry about that i do the training in word and didn't see that you had looked at they other one ill add it to all of them from now on thanks for looking
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:40 am
Not a problem at all, approved for +5 stats and jutsu training.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum