Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Team 4's Conditioning [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Team 4's Conditioning [P]

Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:01 pm
Tatsuya jumps a little with excitement. "Oh yes I would love to work on some shadow manipulation." Finally Tatsuya would begin going down the path of the powers gifted by the nara clan. Tatsuya fallows Samaruo's clone to the lake were they would soon begin. He did think it was slightly strange that he would be trained by a clone but knew that Samaruo knew what he was doing. Tatsuya thought it would be best for him to try and preform the jutsu before he gets tips from Samaruo. Tatsuya neals down and first concentrating on his chakura and nothing else. Thinking on the concept that everything can be manipulated by the force that resides in all shinobi. Once he has focused his attention to his chakura he brings his hands up into the rat position. Opening his eyes he then changes his attention to manipulating his chakura into his shadow. Tatsuya focuses long and hard  to try and get his shadow to move but it just seems like Tatsuya is just wasting his chakura. Tatsuya then changes his approach to the matter. Instead of putting his chakura into his hole shadow he then directs it to just one part of his shadow. The ends that is farthest away from Tatsuya. There it was a slight wave begins to form at the end of his shadow. Tatsuya smiles and mutters "Well there it is." He then proceeds to try to extend his shadow outward. He manages to extend it my what would seem to be only 3 centimeters. And then Tatsuyas hands begin to clench up and he has to relies the hand sign. Tatsuya falls back slightly placing his hand behind him to support is wight. "Well i guess thats a start." Tatsuya says looking up at the clone. Tatsuya was a little frustrated that he had to let go of the jutsu so soon but was patient person and knew he would eventual get it.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:35 am
(ooc: Hey Samaruo, I hope I'm not annoying you with my character, or the way he talks. If I am, I'm really sorry, just tell me. Also, long time no see, hope everything's alright)
Kasai watched Tatsuya walk away with the shadow clone, then flicked his eyes back to Samaruo. He wondered how he could have seen incorrectly. He was certain it was in both, but he was clearly mistaken, and vowed silently to work on sensing chakra accurately in the future.
"Very well," he said, bowing to Samaruo.
"What do you have planned?"
He felt ashamed that he had failed at a task that Tatsuya, his equal, had succeeded at, but if Samaruo had training for him, then he would do whatever it may be. 
He knew the older ninja was more experienced by years, and trusted his judgment well. He knew that whatever it may be, Samaruo would help to progress his skills.
(Also, sorry for the long reply on my part, the forum has been having issues, and deleted my post.)
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:10 pm
Samaruo, the real one, looks towards Kasai, to see him bowing towards him. Kasai was very respectful, in fact, he might very well be the most respectful student he has ever had. Manners to go along way, Samaruo nods towards Kasai, returning the gesture of respect. "Kasai, how familiar are you with jutsu, do you know your chakra nature's element yet", Samaruo questions. Perhaps he could teach him some of his own fire style jutsu. Samaruo was an Uchiha, if so, what better teacher to learn from, than an Uchiha? He takes a quick glance towards Tatsuya and his clone, while waiting for Kasai to reply.

The was given orders to assist Tatsuya in whatever he needs. He himself only knows that Tatsuya is an earth user, and also part of the Nara clan. Samaruo doesnt know any earth style jutsu, or any of th Nara clans hidden techniques. This was a good opportunity to learn more about the clan, the clone speaks up, looking towards Tatsuya. Tatsuya was already starting. Samaruo witnesses the shadow around Tatsuya alter some, it extend but hardly enough. Samaruo observes this. This was the first time he has seen this in person. "Its a work in progress, tell me, did someone show you the basics? From what I see, you know the form, but maintaining and utilizing it is your problem, correct?", he wait to see if his theory was right or not.

[No, you didn't, im quite fine with it. Kasai is your character, role play with him as you see fit, it is part of his character, right? Also, I'm fine, thank you for asking.]
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:26 am
Tatsuya looks to the clone that was speaking. "No not really i did do some research at the library but could only find very vague basic information." For a moment Tatsuya looks towards the ground. "Its hard when you are one of the only members of the nara out there." Pausing for a bit he feels sad about this fact. Looking back up. "But i guess thats one of my duties in the world is to re build my clan." Tatsuya says with his big smile now returning. Tatsuya was sad about the fact that one of the four grate ninja clans of the leaf had so few living members but has a realizing fact that he could rebuild the clan that used to be so grate. "Whats hard about the jutsu is focusing my chakura into the shadows." Now trying once again resuming the rat hand seal Tatsuya is a little more successful in manipulating the shadow but after time passes he cant hold it together. "Well that time it was a little better but i cant seem to hold it. Maybe I just need to keep at it."
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:05 pm
(Alrighty, just wanted to make sure. And glad everything is alright.)
"I believe so, Sensei. I was named after the fire, and in the fire I follow as a warrior of light. If you believe my chakra has another element to it, it is my place to listen. You are more experienced than I by many years and fights. I do have two fire jutsu under my command, and at will to be used, though you are an Uchiha. To speak of mastering fire to you would be a child expressing their desire to walk to an adult. It comes naturally, and I know this.
"Therefore, I am humble in your presence, and would be honored to learn from you, Samaruo."
Kasai bowed his head again, honoring Samaruo's clan, and name.
"I have only used one of my fire styles but once before, though I am ready to preform it again. The second is much more advanced, and I have yet to display it properly, though I have the handsigns and have trained myself to be proficient in it's use. 
"I am ready for whatever you may have planned."
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:08 pm
The clone stood silent, listening to Tatsuya. The Uchiha really figured that all he had to do was just use the technique over and over, till he got it right. He knew the form, he just need to sharpen up on his chakra control. The clone positioned itself a foot away from Tatsuya, drawing a kunai from the pouch behind its back with his left hand, he tossed downwards so that the kunai sticks itself in the ground. He backs away, now standing 5 feet away from him. "Try harder, focus..., harder. Remember your training, like how you achieved complete focus with your chakra senses." Samaruo tone was firm, hopefully this would prompt Tatsuya to try harder, Samaruo believed that he could do it. In fact, Samaruo too paid very close to Tatsuya, a thought formed inside his mind. "When your done, pass or fail, explain what you did differently, how created the shadows and such", he said. The clone takes a glance towards Kasai and the real Samaruo.

focusing back on the real Samaruo, the man raising an eyebrow mid way of Kasai's reply, he smiled slightly. Not a obvious smile, but one could guess that he liked what he heard. The way Kasai spoke never ceased to amaze Samaruo, such a poet at heart. Samaruo steps to aside, to the left a few meters, clear of Kasai. He brings both his hands towards his chest, "Ill teach you a basic jutsu that I think you can learn." His hands forms two hand signs, the horse, than tiger, after which he brings his right hand towards his lips. His head is arc upwards as he breath forth a bright ball of flame. It travels upward 20 meters, vanishing afterwards. "This jutsu isn't too hard to learn, in fact, as a history lesson, the Uchiha use this as a rite of passage for the young Uchiha. Learning this basically establishes the fact that they have become a man." Samaruo forms the same hand signs again, shooting upwards burst of flame. The difference between the last use, was that this was more of a stream of fire, as opposed to the previous fire ball. "This jutsu can be used two ways, it just depends how you form your lips, in my opinion. Others say that its the amount of chakra you put in, but, every is entitled to their opinions and such." Samaruo looks towards Kasai, "You think your fire is strong enough to achieve this?"
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:08 pm
Tatsuya listens to Samaruo closely and begins to figure out how to focus his cahkura more. Now of course he now knew that the jutsu was able to be done but Tatsuya would just have to take one more step to achieving it. "A kunai huu?" As Samaruo brings it out. Watching him as it is then thrown into the ground gives him an idea. As if time had slowed down he watches the kunai pierce thr ground with no problem. Smooth and precise. Tatsuya stand up and walks to were the kunai was thrown reaching his hand down towards it he says. "May I?" With that Tatsuya would take the kunai out of the ground and observe its shape. He noticed its straight edges and unique angle that the kunai formed that would allow it to be stuck into something quite easily. Then running his figure down the blade he immediately makes a small thin cut on his thumb. Tatsuya looks at the small droplets of blood that came out of the cut. How could such a little stoke on the knife could  allowing for so much  to come form the little cut? For because the kunai was for so sharp down to the micro scopic level it allowed for such a clean and smooth cut. If metal was able to be formed in such a sharp way, could the physical form of chakura be changed as well to be sharp and precise as well? Connecting this idea with the images Tatsuya had seen on what shadow manipulation looked like this reinforced Tatsuya's theory on how the jutsu could be done. "All right I think I know what to do." He says to Samaru.

Now returning back to his position before Tatsuya focuses on how his chakura felt inside of him. Meditating on this for a moment Tatsuya felt his chakura to be radical and flourished in side him with out much order. Now he thinks of the streamline sharpness on the kunai and trys to  Imitate the same thing. Immediately the shape of his chakura changed but it was not enough. Trying harder and harder focusing more and more. Then finally it His chakura takes on a smooth sharp property. With no time wasted Tatsuya returns to the rat position and brings his chakura out and into the shadows. Tatsuya smiles as the shadow shoots out a a very fast speed. Faster then Tatsuya could ever run. With this excitement he creates more branches to it as if he wanted to in prison more then one person. He is not able to hold it for long as he still has much to learn about the jutsu. As they had much of the day left Tatsuya try's the jutsu a couple more times.

After this he turns to Samaruo to give an explanation to what he had done. "I looked to the kunai that you had put in the ground and saw how perfect it was. So sharp and smooth. With this observation I thought if metal could be modeled in a way then why cant the same thing be done to chakura? And so I put the theory in place and it worked."
Tatsuya is in much excitement about what he had done. Glancing over to Kasai he wondered if he would have the same success that Tatsuya had.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:31 pm
"Ah, yes, the right of passage. I do underwent the situation, knew the spoken words, practiced the required jutsu. Alone, of course, as I am not an Uchiha, only a follower of the soul flame," Kasai says, his voice trailing off, perhaps almost in a melancholy tune. "Oh, the world, if I were born to your clan."
Kasai bowed his head to Samaruo, before taking a step back, and forming his hands into a half-tiger seal. 
A pure, bright stream of flame spouted from the hole of the mouth in his mask as he tilted his head backwards. It shot 3 meters into the air before stopping. 
He then looked down, towards the feet of Samaruo. 
"I believe that I have not used the same hand signs you just did. You preformed the great fireball, and what I have produced was but a simple stream. I have tried to master the fireball, though, to my dismay, I believe I skipped a step of training along the way. You see, I have learned the Phoenix Fire release.
"In other words, while attempting the greater fire ball, I have managed to create a chain of 6 smaller ones. I believe it is on the same level of difficulty, so if it may prove more worth, I will preform it."
Kasai bows his head again, feeling it necessary, almost the way one would honor a master bow-man while trying to launch your first arrow. 
He then preforms the hand signals.
Rat. Tiger. Dog. Ox. Rabbit. Tiger again. 
He then launches six fireballs in a chain, one after the other, each about a foot in radius, and exploding mid-air in a meter radius. 
He then pauses, taking a deep breath in, then looks to Samaruo. 
"I hope I have shown my worth, Sensei," Kasai said bowing.
"If you would teach me more of the fabled flame of the fire eyes, I would be most humbled," he bowed his head again. 
He did have the highest respect for the Uchiha's, or the majority of them.
(180 - 5 fire stream, - 20 Phoenix Fire, = 155)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:59 pm
My god Youka was very busy in Konoha these days he had ran into about half of the population in only a few days. Most of them had been met at training grounds and each one of them were very interesting, Youka was learning more and more about the Konoha nin and their tenacity and durability. As he watched from a distance the happenings that these young ones were going through. Youka quickly noted the eldest of them was more than likely the leader of this group of ninja, he seemed to be teaching the others various things.

"Interesting, I think he would be the first."

Youka eyed all of them and watched the display of fire being shown. Fire was a element Youka didn't have and one he was searching for, would these children be his saving grace? His smile stretched across his face as his priests robes blew in the wind. He continued to watch wondering if anyone would notice his eyes coveting what they held inside their body.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:59 pm
(One more day and i'm 48ing all of you so I can leave this topic *yawn* not killing.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum