Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Bleh posts - Page 3 Empty Re: Bleh posts

Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:42 pm
(#postinginclass)

"I suppose then, that I'd like to ask for your arm in return. I'm assuming you won't be needing it after I give you the new one." Den wasn't sure if he wanted to explain why he wanted to arm, would Naoki be okay with him trying to absorb it?

"I have recently come across a mutation in my own body that allows me to absorb organic mass, and I'd like to test it on whichever arm you'd like removed." Den really hoped that wouldn't freak the man out, but he did want a Senju's arm so perhaps he'd be fine with it.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:34 pm
"I see..." Naoki was kind of relieved that he was not asked for something that could put his people in danger or anything similar. At this point he was only risking himself... except that he was responsible for safety of the village and if this worked out badly... Well, he was going to take the risk, but with some insurances. "That appears like a reasonable trade. I have to ask though, would you be absorbing my arm before or after it is removed? Also, what would that accomplish? My answer might depend if doing that was to reveal the secrets of my body, or allowed you do to something with my genetic material."
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:43 pm
The man had some questions about why Den wanted to absorb his arm, which made sense. Den just hoped that his answers wouldn't dissuade the man from agreeing to the trade. I wouldn't be surprised, why would anyone trust a man like you who is willing to give out the abilities of others. The Gobi had roused herself from one of her extremely long naps, simply to make some sort of dig at Den. He had grown used to it, as the beast had nothing better to do and he could understand its animosity towards him.

"It will have to be... attached. And basically this mutation has allowed me to absorb organic mass and re-purpose it to replace any of my own mass that I may lose, basically by absorbing your arm I will have the ability to use that mass to regenerate." As for the reason the arm needed to be attached? Den supposed he should answer that as well, "I will also absorb the chakra you currently have in that arm, don't worry however, this will not effect you permanently."
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:25 am
Naoki absorbed all the information provided. For a moment invisible gears did their thing in his mind, then he responded. "I assume that means you will not acquire any information about me by doing it? If so, then I accept. I do have to ask though, whose arm will I obtain?"
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:35 am
"No, I don't gain any information about you, or have access to your genetic material." It seemed that Naoki was indeed very concerned about Den finding out about his DNA. Den had never heard of any clan with the same surname as Naoki, but perhaps Shimagakure had some hidden clan that they kept secret fro mother village. It was enough to make Den curious, but he decided not to act upon this curiosity, he was here on business.

Now the man asked whose arm he would obtain, "It's the arm of a man named Rin, he was the former leader of the Senju clan. He died of a heart attack, and his body was stolen by a member of the village for some time. When I obtained the body, rather than return it to the Senju like I had originally intended I decided to keep it, it's not a decision I'm proud of but I found it better to any alternative ways of obtaining a Senju's body."
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:25 pm
For a while Naoki was silent, his face would dim noticeably. He knew the man Denkiteki spoke of, not in person sadly, but he has read about the last Senju clan head and has studied one of his works. Dying is one thing, but having the body of that man be used this way was not light on Naoki's conscience. Of course he has learned long ago not to act on impulse, this required careful thought. One was certain, he was not too happy about the idea that Rin's body would be used for something like this, but at the same time this was quite possibly his best chance of obtaining Senju DNA. Unless his other candidate delivered, but the man was still alive...

After a while Naoki would slowly stand up, his silence and expression probably not taken as a good sign, so just in case he would gesture with his hands that he is not hostile. "I admired the man you speak of and would feel ashamed if his body was used in this manner, however I cannot turn down an offer such as this. So, I shall propose a trade. There is a Senju in this village, although I do not know if he is a mokuton user. He failed his duties and is currently in captivity. Should you accept, after the transplanting the arm, I would trade this Senju for Rin's corpse, so I may put him to rest."
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:17 pm
Naoki's face dimmed, Den wondered if he would regret telling him the name of the Senju he would be getting the arm from. Part of Den's mind began running through scenarios, trying to figure out what this man might do if he decided to attack Den, and how he should respond. Already Den would be at a disadvantage unless he preemptively struck, but then Den wouldn't have a deal and he'd most likely have to fight a number of the shinobi's within the village if he managed to kill the leader. If the man attacked, if Den managed to bring his arms together he could use world of trees to create roots and trees to protect himself and attack Naoki, or make a single hand seal and grow branches via wood cutting.

That part of Den shut down though when the man proposed a trade rather than trying to attack Den. Apparently Naoki had admired Rin, which was odd to Den as he hadn't known Rin had acquired some sort of following outside of Tenga and his clan.

Naoki's trade was something Den didn't like the idea of. A live Senju would indeed be nice for experiments, but Den didn't like the idea of holding some man against his will. Perhaps he could let the man go, as Den wasn't entirely against letting the man take Rin's body. If Den managed to find a way to isolate bloodlines he had obtained, he could use his own limbs to help anyone who desired Wood Release achieve it, as Den was now capable of limited regeneration.

"I'll give you the body after the transplant, but as for this other Senju..." Den podnered a moment, on letting him be free or just allow the leader to keep him in jail long enough to serve his sentence, "... is he sentenced to life in prison, or waiting for some sort of execution?" If that were the case, pehraps Den would keep the Senju, maybe even absorb him if he was meant to be executed. Den didn't like the idea of killing people to become more powerful, but if the man was meant to be executed anyway Den beleived he could live with it.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:24 am
Naoki slumped back into his chair. Denkiteki seemed to have have taken his reaction rather peacefully and already agreed to give him Rin's body. His questions about the Senju's fate, brought Naoki's mind back to Shinto. "Neither, his failure was not as severe to have him executed, but I suppose you could say it's life imprisonment - I cannot trust him to take him back in, I can't let him go and I hate wasting resources on keeping him around. I was actually hoping an opportunity arose where he would be of use, without simply discarding him."
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:34 am
Ah, so the Senju was completely insubordinate, and Naoki probably didn't want him wandering around with the villages secrets. It was something Den's father would have agreed with. It seemed that Den would have to kill the Senju when he came into his possession, he didn't want to keep the man as a prisoner and he couldn't just let him live free, Naoki would probably not like that. 

"I see, so it's a deal then." Den didn't like what he was receiving, but he would have to make due with it. He would have probably preferred just Naoki's arm, but it seemed that he would be assisting Naoki by taking this man away. 

"So, when do you want to get started?"
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:55 pm
The deal was agreed upon. Denkiteki would absorb Naoki's arm, transplant him Rin's arm and then trade Rin's corpse for Shinto Senju. What remained were details, which were actually of importance, although Naoki felt relieved with the deal made. "Okay... hmm that depends. Could you do it with just painkillers, or do you have to put me out for it? Also will you need your assistant for this? There is still over one and a half hour before they come back, I figure it would not take that much?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum