Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:22 amHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoToday at 3:21 amHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 8:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipYesterday at 8:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 7:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 6:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 5:27 amHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 1:58 amCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 1:22 amIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 14%
11 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

I can't do witty topic titles (Invasion) - Page 5 Empty Re: I can't do witty topic titles (Invasion)

Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:11 am
Taiga was now in a slightly more down mood but he nodded at Den, he turned facing the south wall and began to sign. First came Boar and following that was the seal for the Tiger, he then released his gathered chakra and formed a pond of mud 10 meters from them. This meant if they walked 5 meters they would slid off into the mud, but no matter with that he began to wonder one last thing. "Hey, Den. I wanna ask one last question." He was curious but he just continued to speak with a serious but wondering tone, "Did you get your sharingan to protect someone precious to you?" Taiga released the jutsu and turned to Den to see his reactions.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

I can't do witty topic titles (Invasion) - Page 5 Empty Re: I can't do witty topic titles (Invasion)

Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:38 am
"You don't get these eyes from protecting those precious to you, you get them when they die because you failed to do so."

Den's mood drastically changed when Taiga had asked how he had obtained his eyes, he was actually being somewhat friendly before. Now Den's face hinted at the sadness and guilt tat had plagued him the past few months. Den had watched the jutsu and taken note on how Taiga activated it, but he began thinking of Min and Kiri after mentioning how his eyes had progressed. He really hoped Taiga didn't want to talk about it, Den had already spoken of Min's death with Kuushou and he didn't want to dwell on it to much. All the mattered was finding her killers, though honestly he felt exhausted after searching the land and trying to decipher the message Minorin had left for him.

"Would you mind if I stayed here for a bit? I've been tired and it'd be nice to rest for awhile." He wondered if Taiga would allow him to say.
Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:07 am
Taiga was shocked to hear how Den had changed so drastically in a moment, Taiga paused with cold sorrow filled eyes and spoke once more. "I'll have a room set up for you in the big hotel just down the street." Taiga was now in a downed state as he continued to speak in the calm depressing tone, "They must have been good people. I'm sorry about your loss, but were they truly that close to you?" Taiga had hoped not to be crossing a line but he wished to learn more.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:46 pm
"Yes." His voice was mixed with sadness as he remembered how Minorin and him had barely patched up their relationship before she left for Konoha and was attacked, and anger at Taiga for questioning how close he was to his friend.

Taiga had managed to cross a line, but fortunately for him Den wasn't going to kill him over such an offensive and stupid question. Though he was tempted to strike the man, a feeling of anger growing in him as the man questioned how close he was to his deceased friends.

"I think I'll retire for the day." Den's voice returned to entirely formal, his face returning to the impassive mask he constantly wore. Den began to walk back to the Northen wall, where the door to leave was, "it was an interesting spar, if short." Den sheathed his blade, wondering if he should even bother to retrieve his cloak, which had sunken into the mud during the spar. Deciding he'd just buy a new one later, Den left Taiga's training room.

TWC:3873
1,000 words to learning Swamp of the Underworld (Sharingan copy+ Taiga teaching it to Den reducing the word count by 3/4ths)
2,873 towards Gobi Tails
1,400 ryo

Exit
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:01 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum