Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

I can't do witty topic titles (Invasion) - Page 4 Empty Re: I can't do witty topic titles (Invasion)

Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:38 pm
Taiga watch Den as it seemed he did basically the same thing as himself, but with the addition of trying to disappear into a smoke bomb. Taiga watched and as Den would draw the little bomb Taiga began signing the following, Boar then Tiger which he would then grin as underneath Den a pond of mud that was 10 meters in diameter appeared beneath him. It was a simple earth jutsu trick, if Den moved Taiga would charge towards Den with his sword prepared to clash with Den. Of course there was never any true intent to harm in anyway except light cuts and maybe basic bruising, if Den didn't move he would undoubtedly be stuck in the mud up his body by 2 meters. Taiga was interested in the events to come.

[650 AP - 40 AP = 610 Remaining]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

I can't do witty topic titles (Invasion) - Page 4 Empty Re: I can't do witty topic titles (Invasion)

Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:08 pm
Taiga had to re-position his sword to perform hand seals, so Den had plenty of time to react even though Taiga was only doing two. Den's sharingan formed as soon as Taiga's hand began to move closer to each other, as he realized the man was faster than him due to the speed at which he was bringing his hands together, and he realized he would need the increased visual powers if they were to engage in sword fighting.

As the first seal was formed Den managed to toss the bomb, though now he threw it 5 meters towards the north east, or forward and to the right of Den. Den also managed to analyze Taiga's chakra and as he moved his katana so that he could perform the second seal, Den realized the effect of the jutsu. Den jumped to the right, it wasn't the best strategy but he had a plan. Den's body was only a meter off the ground as the swamp formed, Taiga having made it 5 meters in radius.

Moving at 55 speed Den would land on the edge of the swamp. By now his smoke bomb would have gone off and the smoke would be more than enough to obscure Taiga's vision, but seeing as the village leader had decided if Den moved he would charge that didn't seem to stop him. Taiga had to traverse 16 meters while Den had only to traverse 5. So even tho Taiga was marginally faster than Den when it came to movement Den was already on the ground before Taiga was even halfway towards him.

Abusing the fact that Taiga would be charging through the smoke field blind, Den would quickly draw a shuriken from his weapon pouch at 110 speed and throw it towards Taiga at 122 speed, aiming for the center of his stomach. Den could clearly see him due to his sharingan eyes. Den's arm would move from right to left as he threw the weapon.

727 AP-1 (sharingan)=716 AP left
shuriken sharpness:71
Swamp of the Underworld sharingan copied
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:19 pm
Taiga smiled as the bomb was submerged into the edges of the mud, it was good because it kept the smoking from covering the field. Taiga was glad too as he was able to barely react to the kunai being thrown at him, he had deflected it with his katana and stopped sliding the katana into its sheathe. "I know this seems to be short, but I only wanted to see where I stand. You've proven I am weak, I need to get stronger in order to protect my friends and family. Your an Ex-Kage you understand what I mean, I need the power to keep my village safe." Taiga had a sentimental tone in his voice. Taiga had hoped Den realized the spar was over as he continued to talk, "Sorry I sorta wasted your time bringing you down here just for that. But like I said.... I needed to know... I am weak.... I need something to make me stronger, I need more strength." Taiga looked at the Sharingan that Den had and continued speaking "What is that? Your eyes changed." This was a first for Taiga, he was interested to learn why Den's eyes had changed. Was it jutsu?
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:01 am
Den was really surprised as Taiga sheathed his sword, stating the spar was over. Den's smoke bomb had even failed to work, barely falling into the swamp. Otherwise Den's shuriken might have actually managed to hit Taiga, or he would at least have had a harder time blocking it. Taiga then went on to explain that Den had proven he was weak, "All I did was avoid your swamp, both of my attacks failed as well. I mean sure neither of mine were powerful attacks but not many could have blocked a shuriken moving at that speed."

Den didn't understand why Taiga thought he was so weak all of the sudden, sure compared to Denan d the man named Kuushou he would most likely not fair well in a real fight, but Den liked to think even for a kage he was above the norm, especially now that he possessed the Gobi. You're stronger than most shinobi, but there are plenty of shinobi that could kill you boy.

When Taiga mentioned Den's eyes, he quickly returned them to normal, the dark red eyes becoming a bright blue once more. Den wondered for a moment what to say to Taiga, "Yeah I managed to develop the sharingan, turns out that on my father's side I had a bit of Uchiha and the genes for the sharingan managed to stay in the family line and develop in me."

Koga
Koga
Citizen

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:11 am
Taiga just looked at Den sorta blankly as he spoke, "Sharingan? So it's one of the Dojutsu I've hear of. Is it strong? Could eyes like that help me protect those I care for?" Taiga was questioning with a more interested side than usual. He walked a little closer to Den then he was but without breaking a social barrier, he was very curious about these 'Sharingan' He wondered if this was a way to get stronger, though he had no delusion of trying to take Den's as he had said he was weak to Den. Very weak in fact.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:22 am
Taiga was a little over a meter from Den after stepping forward, but Den was to busy wondering what Taig meant to take but so much note of it. Why was he so concerned about Den's eyes,and why was he asking if such eyes could protect those he cared about? Anything useful in combat could be used for such things, one didn't need sharingan to protect people. My old sharingan didn't protect anyone... Den possessing a sharingan hadn't saved Minorin.

"I suppose it's strong, it allows you to better track an opponent as well as deduce how their jutsu work. For instance, I now understand how the jutsu you used works even though I've never seen it before and I could probably use it if I wanted to." Den ignored the question about using it to proect others, as he wasn't exactly sur ehow to go about answering that question.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:31 am
Taiga looked at Den and smirked speaking "Sorry if this is all strange to you, I just. Well as I said I'm weak and my village was attacked once before. I don't want to have my village attacked and not be able to do anything about it, and it's not just my village it's my comrades I wish to protect and aid if possible. People like the ninja of Yuki and Iwa, and with the way things are now. You would be considered my comrade." paused for a moment to let his statement sink in, "I wish to gain one of those eyes, of course I don't mean yours that is way too far fetched. No I wish to gain the eye of the 'Uchiha' I believe you said was the clan, but of course I don't want it to destroy I want it to help." Taiga then looked at Den and spoke more to him "If you don't mind me asking is speeding reactions and copying jutsu all they do?" He had a puzzled look on his face as he attempted at more knowledge.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:50 am
"Well, if you want eyes like mine you'd have to find an Uchiha with them and take them from him." Den did have the spare eye, but he had a purpose for that. He had only rmeove dit because he didn't want to make the same mistakes as those with the Mangekoyu in the past and overuse his eye before reaching his goal, so he had instead removed the eye so that when the time came his eye would be at full power to face his enemy.

"You don't need a doujutsu to protect your comrades, simply learn a number of useful tactics and jutsu and become versatile enough to take on a wide variety of opponents. Find you're niche, what you're most skilled at, and just work to become stronger. These eyes are useful to me, but I don't need them, I have plenty of other abilities at my disposal." Den was downplaying the advantages of a sharingan, but he thought it best to try and get this idea out of taiga's head. He didn't want the man hunting down sharingan.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:54 am
Taiga raised his eyebrow slightly "I guess I put this the wrong way, I do not wish to say I need it for strength. I don't need it, like you said if I find my 'niche' I'll be strong. I simply wish for a sharingan in order to up the ante. I also really would rather not take ones eyes, what a bother." He began to get a gloom and downed look on his face as he pondered ways to get it without ripping someones eyes outta their skull.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:03 am
"Yeah, plus I'm sure removing ones eyes are rather disgusting." It actually wasn't that bad after you got used to it.... which Den actually had. He had removed his own eye 3 times now, and had done surgeries on other people as well. But better not to mention that, he had already revealed to much of himself.

"They are certainly useful eyes, but yeah unless you killed a foe in battle that happened to possess them they're not something you can easily obtain." Or found an already dead body, like Den had a few times. All 3 of his sharingan were on corpses when he found them, and he hadn't killed either people.

"Well, if we're done sparring, would you mind showing me that swamp technique of yours one more time? It seems pretty useful and I'd like to make sur eI understand how it works."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum