Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

I can't do witty topic titles (Invasion) Empty I can't do witty topic titles (Invasion)

Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:55 pm
(invasion bit is jk I swear)

Den had teleported into waterfall a day or so ago. It was on the opposite side of the Moon country borders from where Minorin had been killed, but there wasn't much to the east of that border other than Rain and kumo. And Den didn't feel up to visiting those villages yet, even with his new powers. You mean my power brat. The Gobi's voice was something Den had become accustomed to, especially when she was mad.

Den wore a simple outfit, his gear that resembled that of a Jounin, and he wore a black cloak over it. His hood was down, so his face was clearly visible. He had a pouch of weapons on his belt, tied to the back behind his right hip. His left leg had a kunai holster on it with a few in it, and on his rip hip was also his sword, the one he was meant to use as a Seven Swordsmen. He didn't have Minorin's sword on him this time, leaving it in Sanctuary. He only had 6,000 ryo on him still, which he had nearly lost recently when some girl had robbed him.

Den approached the gates of Taki calmly, his expression blank. So how do you think they'll respond to a high chakra signature walking into their gates? it was the Gobi speaking again.

I don't think they'll freak out to much about me.

I meant me. the gobi sounded annoyed again.

Ignoring the beast, Den approached the gate and waited for someone to let hi minor try to tell him to leave.

(Seriously jk about the invade)

Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

I can't do witty topic titles (Invasion) Empty Re: I can't do witty topic titles (Invasion)

Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:56 pm
"Ahhh... The A/C is working again." Taiga was leaning back happy no more paper work was in order and he could just relax, the best news though was that the blasted air condition was finally fixed especially now that it was beginning to become a heated season in Takigakure. He was so happy and relaxed his black trench coat and the rest of his gear were feeling exceptionally comfortable today, but nothing lasts as a very large chakra began to move towards Takigakure. He sighed lucky it hadn't reached the gates yet meaning he had time to arrive at them, but the distance and speed definitely meant he would be cutting it close if he didn't leave soon. He had little time so he threw his baboon cloak on and dashed out through the window he had opened as his exit for the building that would make up for the time he wasted, he could only hope this wasn't a threat as he would hate to have to fight so early into his leadership. 

Arriving at the gates Taiga was met with disappointment as it seemed he had been beaten but apparently he was waiting or at least that is how he seemed to appear, he must not be too shy about his presence as it appeared he was showing face and all allowing Taiga to see if maybe he recognized him. Of course Taiga didn't which meant this could go one of to ways good or bad.Taiga on the other hand had hidden himself under a white fur baboon cloak which completely concealed him but it was a rare monkey he doubted many had seen as it was solid white with a blue face, Taiga's face was extruded along with the rest of him making the only identifying thing on him his own voice. Another great attribute of it was he no longer existed in a sensory, meaning the cloak had the special ability to complete mask his power. He looked at the man Taiga appeared motionless but underneath his cloak his katana was drawn before arrival and was pointed down allowing it to be concealed as well giving the appearance that he was completely unarmed. He then spoke calmly and softly "It is not often someone arrives at our hidden gates. If you wouldn't mind I require a name and if you have one an affiliation? Then once that information is given we will proceed with figuring out why you have come to the village." He tried to act like he was a member of the village but not reveal that he is the actual leader. He then stood motionless with his right hand tightening it's grip on the hidden blade's handle.

[WC = 456]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

I can't do witty topic titles (Invasion) Empty Re: I can't do witty topic titles (Invasion)

Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:26 am
Den was greeted by some guy in a baboon suit. Den was very confused at first, the realized he couldn't' sense the guys chakra, which was weird. Was it chakra suppression? That was a somewhat advanced skill, so perhaps he wasn't some crazy guy in a weird suit.

Were the gates really hidden? Most villages actually weren't, so this was a bit of a surprise for Den. The man asked Den for his name and who he was affiliated with, and said he would also want to ask about why he was there.

Den was about to answer when he heard a noise, his highly sensitive ears detecting the tightening of a grip on a handle.

"How about you put whatever you're holding away, maybe show your face. Then maybe I'll answer your questions." Den's voice remained impassive as he spoke, however it would be clear he meant what he said. Den made no moves towards any of his weapons, in fact his hands remained by his sides, hidden by his cloak.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:39 am
Taiga was surprised the man could tell he was holding the blade, but then it clicked in his mind him gripping the blade must have made a noise. He smiled still hidden under the cloaks mask he returned the katana to its sheathe but the cloak was long enough all was hidden except his right hand which slowly disappeared as he returned the blade. He tried to remain unknown so he spoke once more "I would remove the cloak but it breaks village code, sorry for the inconvenience. Now please continue." He hoped to make the man believe him to be a mere Anbu member as it was law for them to keep their appearance secret.

In his head he began thinking to himself how the man would react, Taiga also was plotting various ways to stop the man if he used this as a chance to attack.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:53 am
The man put away the blade at least. But he didn't show his face, so Den didn't really feel like talking to him now. Den really just wasn't in a good mood, though he had been in one for awhile to be honest. Part of Den, the normal sensible part that wasn't gonna be stupid, knew Den should just answer the simple questions and go inside. But this guy had drawn a sword on Den, and was wearing a weird suit that made him feel uncomfortable, so some weird side of Den that didn't want to do sensible things reared it's head.

"Names Den, I'm affiliated with any group of missing nin or whatever that you guys here hate the most, and I'm here to kill everyone here. Thought I'd tell you seeing as you were planning on asking why I'm here anyway." Completely straight faced, Den stated what hopefully would be interpreted as an obvious lie. Den didn't bother to pay attention to see if the man freaked out or not, he just began to walk towards the gate.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:03 am
Taiga listened closely and began to chuckle, it was obvious this could not be true for if it was then the man wouldn't have said it in such a manner. Taiga raised his hand hoping the man would halt a moment, as his hand remained he reached out with his other and removed the masked hood from his head allowing his face to be seen and then spoke "Apologies, I have to be cautious now days. So please if you wouldn't mind I still require the correct information before allowing you in." He was smiling at the humor the man had provided him.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:10 am
The man actually removed his mask, which was surprising to Den. So surprised he decided ot be nice and actually give the guy some real answers.

"My name's Denkitkei Hayato, former Tenkage of Tengakure. Not affiliated with the village anymore though, just sort of wandering around." Den wondered if the man would want to inquire further, and he really hoped that while Den had been labeled a Missing ninja he hoped that Takeo had not given out word of his status.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:20 am
Taiga had become quite interested in the mans story but it would have to wait. He looked at Denkitkei and began speaking "An Ex-Kage, interesting." his mind wondered if the man was seeking a new profession, so of course he had to ask because he was in need of someone to help keep things safe here in Takigakure. "I myself am the leader of Takigakure, Would you accompany me to my office? I would like to have a conversation but the weather is beginning to become quite hot out due to the time of year." Taiga of course was still smiling and offered the man to enter the village and of course he would allow the man to enter first in order to remain safe, but he made it appear as manors.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:40 am
The Leader of Waterfall liked to wear a baboon suit and greet newcomers in it, seemed like that was a bit more interesting that a wandering former kage. Den walked into the village with the leader behind him, "So where's your office at?" He wondered what the man wanted to talk about.

Once he was in the village he would wait for Taiga to lead him to his office.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:50 am
Investigation and tracking, while the art of investigation was one of Echo's strong suits back in his ANBU days tracking skill was something he left to Navi and Viper, they simply pointed him in the right direction and he destroyed whatever was left...Then he relies on his insane amount of luck to give him a lead. He's not terrible at it, but he's no Hunter-nin either, well rounded and impossibly destructive, that's Echo the Invincible! Surprisingly Echo is actually asking shop-keepers of there former Leaders whereabouts and where he could have possibly gone, known associates, favored food types...

It is while speaking with a simple baker he feels the spike in chakra, but he ignores it for now, if it's a threat he'll just tear it apart and have Youka sew the pieces back together...Maybe he should have Maku and Youka fight here?? To sate there appetite for battle before they leave on there trip, they kept up rather well, they deserve a tiny reward. So, Echo casually with his hands in the pockets of his jeans begins walking towards the gate with a calm gait in his step his mangekyo activating behind his goggles and his collar..feeling a bit hot in this weather honestly...meh whatever. A red T-shirt and his black jacket actually missing due to the climate, it looks cool but jeez...Way too hot for that kind of thing, really uncomfortable.

Taiga seemed to have sped overhead, which is interesting, how will the Leader handle himself? He seemed like a bit of a push-over to the Jinchuuriki, but he'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now...This might be a good test for him too..He wants to see how this greenhorn operates.

A few minutes later when Echo steps into the path of the other Jinchuuriki and village Leader he tilts his head to the left and sighs "Taiga, who's your friend?" Echo asks calmly from the left side of the street, near the wall of a building "He's got a perdy big chakra signature yeah?? Makin' a lot of noise...Well, more like static..chakra static...Does chakra have a noise....?" Echo muses while speaking nonsensically to himself and maybe partially to the others...It catches people off guard when people think he's a fool...And suddenly his hands been buried inside there chest..Which is a really big surprise..that happens to only cost one Echo the Invincible Ass-whooping ticket.
There free on admittance.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum