Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takato Hyuuga
Takato Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Takato Hyuuga Jutsu Page Empty Takato Hyuuga Jutsu Page

Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:33 pm
Takato had decided that it was time for him to begin his training for the Genin Exam. But first he would need to learn how to do the three basic jutsu: The Substitution jutsu, the Transformation Jutsu, and the Clone Technique. So it was decided that he was going to begin, but he had no clue how to even perform them. This is one of the things that he was struggling with in the academy. So he finally had a thought that he would get Ryuu Hyuuga, a guy that he just recently had a short spar with, would help him learn these jutsus so he could teach him the more high ranking jutsu, just like he had said he would. So he went out looking for him, hoping that he would be around the village.
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Takato Hyuuga Jutsu Page Empty Re: Takato Hyuuga Jutsu Page

Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:42 pm
Ryuu had just woken up and began getting dressed when his mother had asked him what he had planned today. "Nothing really, maybe go to the training grounds and train a little bit. Then I might just learn a jutsu, but I'm not completely sure. What about you mom? What you got going on today?" Ryuu asked his mother, she then laughed and responded, "Nothing, like usual. I might just go to the market and get some groceries. Then go man the weapon shop for a couple hours." Ryuu then smiled at her, gave her a kiss on the cheek and headed out of the door. Ryuu then began thinking to himself, "Alright what should I do today? I think I might as well go to the training grounds, see if I can't build up my stamina." Ryuu then readied his weapons pouch and began walking leisurely toward the training grounds.

Just as Ryuu was turning the corner to head up the hill that lead to the training grounds, he saw a small figure running in his direction, he then began thinking, "What in the world...OW!" Ryuu yelled as the small figure had actually ran right into him. The little figure was none other than Takato Hyuuga. "What are you doing youngin'?" He picked Takato off the ground and awaited his response.
Takato Hyuuga
Takato Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:47 pm
Takato had dusted himself off and looked up at Ryuu, "I was looking for you actually. I was hoping that maybe you could teach me those basic jutsus that are required for me to know so I can take the Genin Exam? I was waiting at the training grounds for you to show up, but I got bored and decided to go out on the village to look for you. So do you think you can teach me? Huh?" He then began jumping up and down in excitement, waiting for Ryuu to say something.
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:03 pm
Ryuu held Takato down by his shoulders and said, "Alright spaz, lets go to the training grounds and get started, first I am going to need to warm up. I suggest you do the same. A warm up is the most important piece of a good day of training." Ryuu then began walking toward the training grounds, mentally preparing himself for a day of training as he always does. They reached the training grounds and Ryuu headed toward his tree and perched himself on one of the higher branches and sat there for a minute. Just when he felt that he was ready for a day of training, he leaped off of the branch nose dived toward the ground, performing the hand seals for the subterranean voyage. Just before he hit the ground, he completed the hand seals and dove into the ground, he then moved toward Takato under the ground and emerged right behind him. He then poked Takato on the shoulder and told him that he was ready to teach him the jutsus.
Takato Hyuuga
Takato Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:07 pm
Takato had marveled as he watched Ryuu complete his warm up, he began thinking to himself, "Man I can't wait to be able to do that." When Takato felt something hit his shoulder he quickly turned around and saw Ryuu standing there. Then they began their training, "What are we going to train with first?" He then waited for Ryuu's instruction.
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:39 pm
Ryuu then began his teachings, "I actually think that you would be better off at practicing your chakra concentration, if you can master that, then the jutsu that you learn after that will become much easier. Plus, do you know how to use your Byakugan?" Ryuu asked Takato.
Takato Hyuuga
Takato Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:52 pm
Takato instantly became embarresed and saddened by Ryuu's question, he quietly answered, "No... I never learned how. Do you think you can teach it to me? What do I need to do to be able to use it?" Takato had began thinking to himself, "Wow I might actually learn how to use my Clan's technique!"
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:55 pm
Well, the chakra concentration is actually the key ingredient in using that technique. You will need to learn how to concentrate some of your chakra to focus on your eyes, which is what allows you to activate your Byakugan. So first, a question, do you know how I am able to get up to those high branches on that tree over there?" Ryuu then waited for Takato's answer.
Takato Hyuuga
Takato Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:57 pm
"No, I have wondered a few times, but never actually asked. How do you get up to those high branches in that tree, there is no way to just climb up the side, there is no branches toward the bottom to even grab onto. How do you do it?" Takato had answered, with another question.
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:08 pm
Ryuu then smirked and explained, "Instead of me telling you, how about I show you exactly what I do?" Ryuu then stood up and began walking toward his favorite tree, just as he got to the tree's trunk, he took his first step onto the side and began walking up the tree. Just as he got to one of the higher up branches, he leaped onto it and looked back at Takato, seeing how big Takato's eyes got, Ryuu could tell how amazed he was, he then hung off of the bottom of the branch and began cackling. "How do you like that huh?" Ryuu yelled at Takato. "Pretty cool huh?" Ryuu continued.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum