Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lucy Heart
Lucy Heart
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A general meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: A general meeting

Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:44 pm
Allowing each to enter the small cabin, Lucy would be the final to enter closing the door behind her. The rooms were like she remembered minus the tree parts growing and the layers of dust and crap. Pictures of the young female as a child littered the walls though some were of course broken. Placing her bag which contained some rather hot items...like bread milk juice etc basically some basic food items she would sigh ever so softly. She had a burning question and as a blunt girl she was going to ask it. With both of the men now in front of her she would smile. "So are you guys ninja?" she said bluntly.

yup it just happened, This young girl just came right out and asked what they were all afraid to say, Come on basic civilians wouldn't be this kind nor be as wary as everyone else was being. Yet Lucy felt no need for secrecy most likely due to the fact that she was rather gullible and rather blunt. They were in her home or so to speak she had no traps set nothing. She just wanted to know her guests.

[excuse the short post]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:58 am
(I don't see how being behind den could make it obvious he's faking lol, especially when you can't even see his body for the most part due to his cloak. I'm not saying it's impossible to tell he's faking but at least make some sort of observation on Den's actions that would show he's faking.)

The boy/girl could turn into water, either that or puddles had begun to start moving around at decently fast speeds whenever the person disappeared and Den couldn't smell them or hear their breathing/footsteps. A hozuki? there had been a few in kiri back in the day, and one of Tenga's former anbu now joint Tenkage was one as well. Den took a mental note that this person possessed a rare Kekkai Genkai, though he didn't really plan on doing anything about it. He just kept listening to the sound of water rushing over grass and through bushes at a speed water shouldn't be traveling at, his highly tuned ears also hearing the boy reform and then turn back into water. Sure it was raining heavily, but this boy moved so fast that it made a distinct noise, especially when he was changing form. The boy's scent was also popping up a lot of places, did Hozuki's clothes change with them when they liquefied, did everything they carry change?

What, don't plan on trying to steal his bloodline? The Gobi was very talkative for someone who didn't like Den, he guessed seeing a she had nothing better to do she just made comments about him.

When he was finally inside the building the person offered him some cherries. Den remembered the lizard he had looked at and dropped on the way to the hut, and was also now wondering if the cherries had become water whenever the person had transformed. Den shook his head when the cherries were offered to him, they could be poison or made weird by being turned into water or something.

The girl asked if him and the other person were ninja. Should I spin some tale or...?

Just say you're a normal human, don't let them know you're a shinobi. the gobi still didn't like the situation they were in.

Normal humans can't jump from trees, even as slow as I was going.

Reall.... I mean, I knew that.

The Gobi obviously didn't know much about humans other than shinobi, so he decided he would just make up his lie by himself "My dad was I think. He taught me some tricks here and there. I'm just a thief though, sometimes a merc." Den managed to put on his best sly grin as he spoke, looking arouund the house real quick like he was appraising everything, "don't worry though, I'm not gonna rob you." It would hopefully seem like a stupid threat, if the girl had thought him slow she probably thought she was better than him. He was just trying to come off as an overconfident young adult, hopefully he was succeeding.

Ramon Yagami
Ramon Yagami
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:27 pm
((Yeah makes sense. I guess it would just be that I noticed you weren't exhausting yourself, something that would be more than obvious simply from your lack of signs or tiredness upon entry into the house.))

Neither of the two accepted any of the cherries, so he would plop then one at a time into his mouth and suck the fruity meat right off them, spitting the seeds into his hand now, instead of some random direction. He had forgotten for a second that they were in someone's house.. oops. He stored the seeds in a pocket of his pack he could reach without taking it off, albeit somewhat awkwardly.

And then he heard the question. The audacity needed to ask such a question was.. rather large. Three people meeting in the middle of nowhere never asked each other of there status as ninja. It was too much information. Surnames fell into a similar vein of knowledge. This girl was either uncultured, an idiot, or very willing to take risks. The other man claimed he was a thief, and occasionally took jobs as a hitman. Meant he could be dangerous. It also meant he might have a fat wallet. That was something Ramon was missing right now. And something he really wanted.

It was Ramon's turn to answer the question, and he had the perfect idea. Keeping up the vocal facade, he said "No, I'm not. I'm honestly offended you don't know of me. I'm a world class long distance runner." He said that as a she with an annoyed face and hands on his hips. "Of course I don't normally have my hair like this when I run, so I GUESS I can forgive you for not recognizing me." He started wringing out his hair, just taking one hand and squeezing as he moved it from his scalp to the tips. They gel mostly all washed out now, so he set to work just pushing it out of his face after wringing it all out. "And yes, I am joking about being offended. I'm only TRAINING to be a world class runner." He hoped they fell for it. He also hoped they realized that sports like running, while not as popular as events such as the chuunin exams, did exist, and were strictly NO NINJA events. Even samurai were often banned from entry. Of course, if Ramon had had no ninja training, he could have participated in running since turning into water provided no benefits... at least not in running. He could understand it if he was banned from swimming but, so long as he didn't use any jutsu to amplify himself as people with his kekkai genkai could, he would likely have been allowed to participate.

"So Mr. Mercenary, should I be afraid to go to sleep tonight?" he would ask. With his hair held back behind his ears and reaching to about the middle of his back, it would be easy for them to see him as a girl. Add on his more feminine voice, and it was almost a guarantee. His thyroid was small for a male, very small in fact. And being a female world class runner often accompanied a larger thyroid, small chest potentially made smaller by wrapping, as well as a slight, but tall and lithe build. He hadn't just come up with that story on the spot, it was his average answer whenever he was asked. It was as natural to him as the truth, possibly more natural even.

He would grab a shirt from his bag and use it in a whip like fashion to push dust off the table and a chair. "So anyone want to sit with me, or will I be all alone?" He would hold his backpack in his lap as he sat down and then look at the girl. "And what about you? Based on how you jumped earlier I'd guess yes but.. could just be a martial artist or something."
Lucy Heart
Lucy Heart
Citizen

Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:19 am
So her suspicions had been in correct, This would only of course work out better for her. As a shinobi herself even the best hitmen whom could not utilize chakra would be un able to stand up against the ability of chakra and of course, The abiliity of the shinobi. but she required money....she needed to take it from these people and she needed to do that now. She would allow them to speak a little bit more but she herself would have entered the house and went into the kitchen. Eventually returning to the room from which the others were located in, Lucy would smile ever so softly as the male whom noted himself to be a runner in training asked about her ability. "Correct, My name is Lucy Heart and im a ninja" she would say ever so softly.

Her eyes were finally looking through the living room, Passing over the images in there dusty frames, It was a rather sad notion that the people whom once owned this place were no longer alive. Her mother and her father both gone from this world. Sure people say that once gone peopel live on within there hearts and souls.  But she would have rather had her mother and father were by her side. She would never need to be in the position that she was currently in. "but im really sorry......I...I...I wan't you to empty all of your Ryo onto the floor and back into the corner slowly" Lucy would say softly. Her eyes now shifting between the two while her hands completed a sequence of 3 seals. This most likely being the ram snake and tiger seal. Upon completeion a total of 2 clones would be created identicle to the female.

Her hand's would curve around her Kunai's handle as she removed it from her holster, The two clones now followed her movement both removing a kunai, It was now three on three or so it would seem, But in actual fact these clones were not true clones and only basic. They had no tangibility in the sense that once struck the attacks would simpyl phase through them. They could not inflict or defend but as Lucy believed these people were not shinobi they would not know this. Though somethign was different.....Lucy and the cloens were shakign slightly especially in the hand area. The same hand with the kunai being held....She was hoping she did not have to use it. "Please" she said softly.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:41 am
The Hozuki who said they were a runner seemed to be fairly at ease, even though…. She?... seemed concerned by him saying he was a mercenary, “That depends, do you have a hit out on you?” he chuckled a bit as he said that, obviously joking.

This is really a waste of time, we should leave. The Gobi was now bored as well, and really wanted Denkitkei to leave. Well it’s still raining, weren’t you complaining about me being out In that earlier? The gobi fell silent at that, though Den could sense her anger.

Den looked at the table the ‘runner’ was cleaning off and decided maybe he would sit. He walked a few steps over to the table, listening to the hozuki ask the other girl if she was a shinobi or martial artist. He was sitting by the time she finished asking the question, and took a quick moment to access his chakra sensory ability as he stretched in the chair, closing his eyes and trying to see how much chakra these two people before him possessed.

Both of them actually had decent sized chakra reserves, though nothing on the level of Denkiteki. As he made this observation the girl who owned the house revealed that she was in fact, a shinobi. The only honest one of us I suppose.

Den was still mid-stretch, it was a long one, leaning back in his chair so that only the two back legs were touching the ground, when the taller woman said that she wanted them to empty all of their ryo on the floor and back away. Den was caught so off guard that he was only half faking it when he tried to stumble back in surprised and fell to the ground, his chair following with him.

Moving at 15 speed Den would pop back to his feet, the table between him and the girl holding the kunai…. Or well, girls now. It took Den only a moment to realize this was only the basic clone technique, one because the chakra signature he had read wasn’t strong enough to make shadow clones, and two because the clones didn’t make any noises at all. Den couldn’t hear their breathing, the sound of the weapon shaking in their hands, and when they all moved as if to speak sound only came from one of their mouths.

Den reached into the kunai holster at his leg at 20 speed, reaching for a single kunai with is left hand. If no one moved to stop him, he would grip the kunai’s hilt and pull the weapon out of the holster, raising his arm up so that the kunai was clearly seen. He point the blade of the kunai at the real Lucy, as he would be able to sense which one was real, “Let’s not ruin this nice day, eh? Why don’t you put away the kunai and we can all wait until the rains gone, then each of us can go on their merry way.”

Told you that they’d probably betray us.

Hey it’s only one of them so far, and she’s not exactly threatening.

While Den and the gobi were casually conversing inside his head Den put on a serious look, as though this situation did seem somewhat dangerous to him.
Ramon Yagami
Ramon Yagami
Citizen

Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:56 pm
First he'd be joined at the table by the man, and then the girl would threaten them. And do a clone jutsu. A CLONE JUTSU. Ramon knew the hand signs. The ninja and the assassin looked at each other, having said their words and threats already. His eyes jutted between the two briefly and he just broke out laughing. "You two are fucking HILARIOUS!" he'd say, rather loudly, and in his usual voice. His usual voice still wasn't firmly within either the 'male' or 'female' standard, but it would be a bit deeper than he had been talking up until now. Then, after the few seconds of laughing, he'd spit out the last cherry seed that he hadn't slipped into his backpack yet. It was aimed at the clone on the left of the girl. If the girl didn't catch it, something Ramon was fairly certain she could given the speed the seed flew at, and the distance between them, it would pass right through the illusion, possibly even dismiss it. "Look if you two want to have a stand off in here, I'll just risk getting the flu or something. I really don't care which of you is faster, unless you plan on giving me something once you prove it." He was back to disguising his voice, so hopefully they would think the deeper voice from a moment ago just a side affect of laughing and yelling. That wasn't at all impossible, just unlikely that that much of a change would take place.

Ramon would stand up, his hands help up. He wanted to show he was no threat. With his back to the door and his eyes on them, he would back up to it should no one stop him. "You two play your games, come find me when you figure out who has the biggest balls. Or don't. I really don't care." If unhindered, he'd simply walk outside, close the door, and then turn and run. He'd just rush for the river and melt into it. It was unlikely that either of these two could follow him once he made it there, if they even wanted to.

[Exit unless stopped]
Lucy Heart
Lucy Heart
Citizen

Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:28 pm
It would seem her entire plan had fallen apart, All because of the lies that these two had told. Her hands would comntinue shaking yet they would tightly grip the kunai even after the strongest male had threatened her with his own. This male had given it away being able to identify Lucy perfectly within such a limited time frame. The way he spoke made it sound obvious that he knew. So i was right, He's a ninja Lucy would think to herself softly. Her eyes would flirt with the stronger male and the "runner". Yet it would be given away by the runner also. he showed no surprise at the sudden technqiue and was rather non-chalant about the entire thing. In fact he was somewhat different in the tone of voice used but the tone was certainly not surprised. Laughter soon filled as the cherry seed was shot forth that would soon phase through the clone. Soon enough the guy who looked liek a girl or the girl who sounded kinda guyish would begin to make his leave. Now Lucy personally believed she may be able to take the man. If she werent worried about the other ninja.

So she would not halt his movement or his exit, Instead his laughter seemed to have changed her mood instantaniouly. Her hand would halt its shaking the kunai now silent. Her clones upon the male leaving would disperse yet her full attention would be upon the hitman. It was as if she wanted to battle...perhaps test herself..or him. Would it be smart for her to risk her life just by testing herself. The door would shut and thats when the Kunai blade would leave her hand though not thrown at the male she would throw it on the gorund in front of herself so the point remained in the ground. "So you were both lying. But that doesnt matter.....im going to ask again your ryo all of it now" she would say to the remaining male.
Ramon Yagami
Ramon Yagami
Citizen

Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:27 pm
((Claiming my exit so I can get to other things))
Lucy Heart
Lucy Heart
Citizen

Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:31 pm
It would seem this young man the one that had remained had went into some sort of shock. This would be Lucy's chance or so she thought. Her body would move and the Kunai within the ground would be back in her hand as she did. Charging forward she would release the kunai directly towards the chest of the male directly towards his heart. The young female following the kunai's path as she would also bring her fist forward. She aimed to punch upwards and hook her hand under his chin just after the kunai. If this was successful her other hand would reach to pull of the pouch were she had gathered his ryo to be. Most likely due to the jingling because well ryo is coins so jingling happened.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm
(I realize that Lucy's post was 48 hours before the time stated in my away topic, but I think mods get 72 hours? I could be wrong as no ones tried to 48 hour me in quite awhile though. Anyway, seeing as you didn't send me a PM or anything I'm assuming you are trying to kill me, and obviously will respond accordingly.)

Denkiteki was not in shock, he was just hoping the woman was not stupid enough to threaten him after getting rid of her weapon.

This would be Lucy's chance or so she thought. Her body would move and the Kunai within the ground would be back in her hand as she did

(gonna vague manip this, though I'm assuming that what i state is what you intended?)

As the woman reached for the ground with her right hand, apparently now aware that she had foolishly discarded her only means of defense. As she reached down, moving so slowly in the eyes of the former Kage, Den decided he might as well take action. She still wasn't a threat, but neither was a house fly and Den didn't like letting those fly around either.

The kunai flew from Den's hand at a speed of 100, if the woman was looking at Den as she reached for her kunai his arm would become a mere blur, and the kunai would disappear from her sight as it left his hand, traveling faster than she could track. The kunai would travel through the arm that was reaching for the kunai unless the woman somehow dodged,right above the wrist, traveling through bone and muscle before flying through the other side of her arm and even traveling through the floor of the house. The woman's hand would be rendered unusable by this action, if she managed to move a single finger Den would be quite confounded. And the pain would probably be intense as well, well Den didn't really know actually as he had never suffered an injury similiar to the one he intended to inflict on the woman.

If his actions succeeded, Den would simply stand there a moment and see how the woman reacted. If somehow she dodged, he would prepare himself for the counter to his 'counter attack'.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum