Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Hey Tenkage I want to Talk to You Empty Hey Tenkage I want to Talk to You

Sun May 25, 2014 11:43 pm
It had been a very long time since he had been to Tengakure, let alone even heard anything about the village. The last memory he had of Tengakure was when he went to visit Zachariah and discovered the strong unbreakable desk and the strange lantern world. The main reasons of wanting to go check in on the village was because of that desk. Little did he know how much had happened and he had missed since those old days. He wasn't stupid however, knowing there was a chance that circumstances had changed and due to his fighting rust it would be better suited to check things out with a clone before determining the best course of action.

A simple lightning clone was all that he needed. The clone arriving at the village gates, while the real him was on the outskirts of the village, and making his way to the Tenkage's Chambers to speak with who was assuming would still be Zachariah, but that was still unknown. If anyone attempts to stop him, that won't end very well, if for some stupid reason his clone is attacked to the point of turning back into lightning, well let's just that war plans would go into effect right away.

If all goes well and he reaches the chambers, or in the event that the Tenkage greets him on his way there, he'd almost certainly be surprised to see a new Tenkage and his first question might challenge the fellow kage. "Where is Tenkage Zachariah?"

[Going lazy on this post. 750 AP Remaining after close use]
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Hey Tenkage I want to Talk to You Empty Re: Hey Tenkage I want to Talk to You

Mon May 26, 2014 7:52 am
Takeo lounged in his office, book in one hand. He was actually coming to the end of the book he was reading, something which saddened him. While cliche in some aspects he had enjoyed the book so far. As had become standard for Takeo the hat of the Tenkage, which he had altered, sat upon his head. It occurred to him that he still needed to get a new chair. Perhaps he'd get a sofa instead. However his thoughts of such matters ended when someone entered his chambers. He had not expected the visit, so was slightly surprised by the sudden appearance of the man. Of course if the man wore the hat of the Raikage he would recognize it almost immediately. If not he would assume it to be just another one of the citizens coming to complain about something.

However what surprised Takeo even more was what the man said upon arrivial. Zachariah? Takeo had not heard that name in some time. The first Tenkage. It seemed this man was out of the loop on the politics of Tengakure. "Zachariah is no longer the Tenkage." Takeo didn't quite recall the reasoning for this, which made explaining somewhat awkward for him. "Since him there have been three Tenkage. I am the Fourth Tenkage, Takeo Tadashi." Honestly a visit like this shouldn't have surprised Takeo this much. He should have expected someone at some point to come and expected to see one of the previous Kage. In hindsight it was foolish of him to not be prepared for occasions like this. He really needed to get something like a fancy restaurant halfway up the tower in order to distract guests for awhile.

Takeo had to refrain from cracking a smile at the thought. Instead he kept his face neutral as he awaited a response from the man before him.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Mon May 26, 2014 5:58 pm
Well, such disappointing news to hear about the First Tenkage, however; it was much more interesting to hear that the village was already on its Fourth Tenkage. "That's unfortunate, last time I was here he put me in some strange lantern world where I had sex with this dead girl for years and even got a retarded kid out of the deal. No more weird lanterns hanging around Tengakure which is nice." he casually explained his previous encounter with the First Tenkage.

"Anyways, he had this desk, an unbreakable desk which I merely was able to dent at the time. I'm much more powerful now than I was at that time, so I'd like to get the chance to break it again. Is the desk here?" he asked, wondering if that damn desk was still here for him to break. While he waited for a response he adjusted his Raikage Hat, wondering if it had been good to be wearing it, but it didn't matter that much to him.

[740 AP]
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Tue May 27, 2014 4:41 am
It took a lot of effort to try and keep a straight face when the man spoke. Takeo wondered if the man was simply messing with him. He had only encountered one person this...unique before, and that was Xyxer. Though this was on a completely different level really. "Sounds..interesting." He replied for lack of a better response. The hat on the man's head signified that he was the Raikage, however Takeo wondered if he had simply taken the hat for himself without taking the title. He made a note to look up on the leadership of the other villages when he had some spare time.

What he next said amused Takeo somewhat. So the reason for his trip was to test his strength on a desk? Takeo glanced down to the desk located in front of him, was this the one he spoke of? "I'm not aware of such a desk." He replied to the question, "Though the one in front of me could be the one you speak of. However I'm not one hundred percent sure on that." Making a slight gesture to the desk in front of him as he spoke, he wondered if the man would seriously just attack it. On the off chance he did, Takeo pushed the chair he was in back away from the desk somewhat.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sat May 31, 2014 7:47 pm
[Sorry for the late post, work Monday-Friday kills me until the weekends usually xD]

Much like a dog would react to seeing its owner attacked or food if it was really hungry, his eyes locked onto the desk and his body tensed up and launched at the desk. If it was the desk he was thinking about then without his lightning release armor this should be impossible, however as soon as his fist slammed down onto the desk with the impact of his entire body behind it, the desk shattered into pieces enraging him to the point where the lightning release armor enveloped his clone and he went through the floor (I'm unsure if we're on a high level floor of a skyscraper or not, assuming top of a tall one?) and with his momentum carrying him he'd go through every floor til he reached the ground floor.

Taking a minute to dust himself off, he'd climb back up the tunnel of debris leftover from his desk smashing. Reaching the floor he was at, he'd direct his attention to the Tenkage again, "That was not the desk, however it was still fun to break."

He was still curious about the state of Tengakure itself, so despite being disappointed about the desk he had a couple more matters to settle. "How did you come to be Tenkage?" he questioned, the crackling lightning dispersing.

[680 Ap]
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:57 pm
[No worries.]

Takeo could only stare blankly as the man before him managed to punch his way through the entirety of Tengakure's tallest skyscraper. He felt all blood drain from his face when he realized how much it would likely cost to repair the damages. Just as he was about to faint from the shock of it all the man reached the top floor again. Nodding without much emotion to the first words of the Raikage he took a moment to compose himself before answering the next question. It also gave him time to actually think of how to best construct the answer.

A sort of business like tone came over his voice, as if he felt the need to explain this as seriously as possible. "The Second and Third Tenkage both disappeared from the village without warning." Pausing he took a moment to try and convey his taking over in a better light than what it actually was. "Tengakure lacked a leader, and it seemed fate chose me for the task." He frowned at his own words, it seemed a fair bit too cheesy. "I took the Tenkage spot and no one spoke out against it or tried to stop me."
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:54 pm
The answer seemed fine at first until the boy explained it a little more bluntly, the fact that there didn't seem to be any concern over the disappearing Tenkages and that he simply took over without seeming to look for them. Since there seemed to be no resistance from the village he would look part the fact for now, though it did need to be addressed.

"Well, I suppose I can accept that. I do ask that you try harder to find the missing Tenkages, even if you wish to retain the Title you should still find them." he probably could have stressed that last part more and made it clear that he'd most likely check back in to make sure things were going smoothly and to see where the other Tenkages went. "I'll be leaving now." he said, putting down 5000 ryo to help cover the repairs for damages dealt to the building. Assuming nothing else arises the clone would leave the building and burst into lightning at a safe distance from people.

[exit]
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:05 pm
Takeo gave a slight nod in reply. Perhaps he should send out people to search for the two when he had the time. Of course Takeo would put it in the back burner for now. The boy did not want to find them too soon, at least not until he had fully secured the support of the village. "Safe travels." He said to the Raikage as he left the room. After the man had left Takeo once more gazed to the gaping hole in the floor. "..I'll get Xyxer to deal with that." With a sigh he moved himself from his seat, pocketing the 5000 and walked out of his damaged office. Perhaps he should take this as a sign to take a few days off. At least until the building was repaired.

[Exit, topic closed.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum