Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Talking to the Tenkage Empty Talking to the Tenkage

Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:42 pm
Here we go I thought. Before I even walked through the door I felt the energy of the Tenkage. I walked through the doors and saw a lady sitting at the front desk." Hello what do you need " she said." I am here to talk to the Tenkage I was sent here by the gate gaurd " I said. She pointed her hands upstairs. I walked up stairs breathing steadily. I arrvived at double doors that said Tenkage Chambers on them. I knocked on the doors.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Talking to the Tenkage Empty Re: Talking to the Tenkage

Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:47 pm
Before the arrival of the boy, the secretary had sent a messenger to inform Xyxer of his arrival, in fact, it was quite cunning how they did it.. A beautiful pearl-white dove with a message tied to it's leg, containing details. On this particular day, the dove that flew outside the building and through his window nestled quietly on the desk, giving him the message before fluttering back down. Reading it, he nodded and waited a few more seconds before the knock was heard. This boy certainly did seem polite. Putting the message away, he cleared his throat, "Come in, young one. How may I help you."
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:56 pm
I walked through the door after hearing the voice of a man saying come in. I walked through the door and looked around there was a desk and some pictures. I walked up to the desk and bowed to the man knowing it was a sign of respect." Tenkage Sama I am here to become a gaithful Shinobi of this villiage and to protect it from dangers " I said while looking at the man. He had power radiating off of him. If looks could kill I would be dead.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:12 pm
This was the first time Xyxer had encountered a shinobi with a lisp, and to be truthful, it was quite a thrilling one. Leaning forward in his seat, he nodded and smiled disarmingly to the male, "I do love gaithful villagers here, shinobi even more so. Now tell me.. What is your name, where are you from, and why should I trust you amongst my ranks of soldiers?"
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:21 pm
He asked me what was my name where I was from and why I will be trusted among his shinobi. Kage thought about it my doujutsu is good and I can be trusted I dont turn on people." Tenkage Sama my name is Kage Shinigama I am from Tatsumakigakure the villiage that was destroyed in the war the reason why you can trust me is because I won't turn my back on my villiage and I will protect it until I die " I said. It was hard talking to a person radiating off so much power
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:33 pm
"Very well, you've encountered a great deal of sorrow in your life it would appear, I visited the ruins of your degenerate village not too long ago, and I feel deeply for you and the troubles your family must have faced having such a monster as a leader. I hope you find your new home befitting and overflowing with kindness, Kage. Also, I would request you put your old headband of Tatsumakigakure on my desk and leave. May I recommend our bakeries, they are quite a treat." With that, he nodded his head to concede that the talking was done, and writing a new report, Kage Shinigama was now of Tengakure's colours.

[Exit unless interrupted]
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:09 pm
Leave your head band he said. I put my head band on the table. Time for me to staart a new life I thought while walking out the office
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum