Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
15 Posts - 20%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1350

The Meeting with the Tenkage. Empty The Meeting with the Tenkage.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:49 pm
"Finaly i'm going to meet him."The boy said while walking through the tower toward his office.He had a large smile because of this,since he never saw the current Tenkage but still he was happy knowing that someone like him was going to meet the greatest man from his village.Still the jounins and the ANBU's were all looking and whispering about him.It wasn't the first time since this happened,because of what he did during the Genin Exams but still Takashi could not support this so he told to the others"If you have something to tell me,then tell me face to face like mens."Then the boy quickled analyzated everyone trying to see who would say something to him directly.This kind of thing didn't happened so he started walking toward the Tenkage's office.After a few minutes he found himself in the front of a door,of his office.Not wanting to look like a spoiled brat he knocked at the door hoping that the Tenkage will be there.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

The Meeting with the Tenkage. Empty Re: The Meeting with the Tenkage.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:59 pm
Shinji as per usual had fallen asleep over an especially boring budget proposal-he was no accountant, but for some reason had to look it over and make comments on it. It was rather sad really. Luckily he was awoken by a knock on his door. He was not too worried about a threat otherwise he would have been alerted by his anbu. With a sigh Shinji smoothed back his unwieldy hair and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Calling out to whomever was behind the doors in a sleepy voice he invited them in: "Come on in and take a seat." Shinji had not been informed of an scheduled meetings, but it didn't matter it would give him an excuse to get away from paperwork. When whomever was on the other side of the door would enter they would find Shinji sitting at his large oaken desk in casual jeans and a grey T-shirt. His blue flame tattoo showing off on his right bicep. It was more or less casual Friday at the Tenkage's office-then again most days were casual days.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:06 am
After waiting a few seconds the boy heard a sleepy voice telling him to come in.The boy entered the office,seeing for the first time of his life the new Tenkage.It was a young person,but surely extremely powerful,the Tenkage looked like he was extremely tired so the boy started thinking if he didn't came at a bad moment.It seems that the Tenkage had an usual outfit but still Takashi observed immediately his tatto.As the Tenkage told him he taked a seat.The boy saw many papers on his office still it was something usual for an leader.After looking at the Tenkage and smiling he introduced himself"I am Takashi Uzumaki also knowed through Tenkagure as the Wolf Without Honor because of the incident during the Genin Exams,which took place 3 years ago.I'm honored to meet you in person Sir."The boy acted in a good mannier,and took a respectful behaviour as he considered this Tenkage a god,just because of his function being sure that he was the most talented person from his village.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:27 am
Shinji flashed a lazy smile at the boy. It was not often that someone from his own clan walked through his chamber doors. Shinji had always had a soft spot for members of the Uzumaki clan. As such he was willing to overlook what the boy had done in the past. However, he would look into it at a later date. In response to Takashi, as the boy was called, Shinji spoke in a kind voice that was still laced with sleepiness: "Well it is very nice to meet you Takashi. My name is Shinji Uzumaki as it just, so happens that makes us related....Now what can I help you with today?" Shinji had slipped into a more or less casual conversational tone, because he felt at ease and meeting another clansmen was always interesting to him. By now all traces of sleep had been erased from his face. In a rather offhanded manner Shinji felt out Takashi's chakra in his mind-Takashi would not know it, but Shinji quickly learned his chakra and would now be able to recognize it with the mind's eye of the kagura. It was always helpful to know citizen's chakra signatures in case a battle were to break out.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:41 am
The boy watched the Tenkage smiling toward him.When he heard Shinji speaking he could not believe,that a person like him acted differently from the other villagers.It was the first time when Takashi was respected,from a clansmen but still he was respected for the first time in his life,something that maked him to smile again.While the boy looked on his desk he asked himself what could happen but he decided that the Tenkage must know what happened in that mission."You see Sir in my first mission,which took place one week ago i did something despicable.I used one of our shinobi,Ai a girl with which during my childhood we were friends,as a target for the Takigakure ninja.That is how i escaped alive."Takashi got up from the chair then kneeled staying on the floor he told the Tenkage"Sir i can be suspended again if you wish to do this.I feel sorry for i did but that will not bring her back.Do as you wish.I already have a scar from my father so it wouldn't be a problem if i would accquire a new one.After all i do deserve the nickname,Wolf Without Honor. "Takashi said then waited,not knowing what was going to happen,but still he decided that he will deserve everything that will happen with him from that moment.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:54 am
Shinji listened to Takashi silently, but did not betray any emotion. Instead he sat stoically in his chair as he listened to what the boy had to say. In the back of is mind Shinji actually felt sorry for Takashi. Many times sacrifices needed to take place-no matter how tragic. Furthermore Shinji felt from what the boy described that the guilt he would carry with him would be much more punishment than Shinji could give out to the boy. As such Shinji stood up from his desk and walked around so that he stood over Takashi. He then extended his right hand towards Takashi's shoulder-if Takashi did not prevent the hand from going to his shoulder Takashi would find that Shinji's hand was open and resting on his shoulder in a comforting way. Regardless of the hand reaching Takashi Shinji would speak in a more soothing voice: "Stand up. There will be no need for scars or anything of that sort. I would not dream of harming my own shinobi. I take it that the guilt you will carry will be enough of a punishment beyond whatever I could inflict upon you. For now all you can do is strive to honor her death. Make sure she did not die in vain and make up for your past actions by doing better in the future." Shinji felt he was being a bit cheesy, but in all honesty he was speaking from his heart. He merely waited for a response from Takashi as he stood in front of him with a now understanding look on his face. Normally he was not too emotional about things like this, but seeing a clansman degraded like this really hit Shinji deep in the heart.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:24 pm
The boy continued to kneel down waiting for an response from the Tenkage.He really felt horrible for what he did,betraying someone from his country so that he could escape.After all they were friends and so he considered that he had no right to betray her and to let her to be killed alowing him to escape and to finish his mission,but still at that moment that was the best thing he could do in order to escape. Takashi then felt the Tenkage's hand on his shoulder.As the boy looked at the floor,closed the eyes a few seconds remembering about his good days when the three of them were friends.Listening the Tenkage the boy was shocked by his words.Someone cared,something unbeliavable for him."As you wish Sir."Takashi said while he lifted up fro the floor.Back then we sweared to be friends forevor.One of them was tricked and later killed by me and the other was used as an decoy.After that my parents watched me with disgust.I wish i could be Tenkagure's Wolf,in a good way not like this."The boy said while reflecting to his past actions and what he did.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:23 pm
With Takashi speaking again Shinji would remove his hand and look at the boy in front him with sympathetic eyes. Deep down he felt sorry that the man in front of him would have to carry such a burden. Not allowing that to sour his mood Shinji spoke after Takashi had finished in the same tone as before: "Do not worry you will someday, no doubt, prove to be the wolf of Tengakure as you call it. However, it will take discipline and training. I would suggest taking on some missions. That way you can get some ryo in your pocket, which is always key to success. Also if you ever need a place to stay you will be able to have a room here." Saying that Shinji thought of the few spare bedrooms on some of the lower levels of the kage building. Regardless of what Takashi said in response to Shinji he would return to his chair and look across his desk at Takashi and say one more thing: "Now, is there anything else I can help you with?" With that Shinji would lay back in his seat and wait for a response.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:46 am
"I don't have nothing to tell you Tenkage.And thanks.Wait a second i always wished something.To meet other members of the Uzumaki Clan.I wonder what kind of opinion they would have about a failure like me."The boy speaked smiling.He was at first surprised by the Tenkage's offer to give him a room to stay but still Takashi accepted it.Also he told in his mind that Shinji was right,he needed to missions in order to have ryo and to improve himself.The young man then whispered"I'm going to honor my promise to you Ai,Shin."After that the boy waited if the Tenkage would want to say something to him or not,as he wanted to to the Training Chambers.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:07 am
Shinji smiled once more and replied in the same kind tone: "To be honest I do not think you are a failure. If you stop trying to make up for the past I will consider you one. But, until that time I have high hopes for you. Now, if you do not mind I must get back to this ludicrous amount of paper work or I will be up till god knows when." With that Shinji looked back down at his papers and continued signing away. He had heard what the boy had said under his breath-that was what gave Shinji hope for the boy. He mentally promised to help mentor him if the time came. Alas for now he could only do paperwork, so paperwork he did.

{Shinji's "exit"}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum