Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Quick BiteToday at 4:42 pmAmikiri GuhinA Search for PermissionToday at 4:16 pmShiro HyugaAssigned DutiesToday at 3:56 pmShiro HyugaA-TRAINToday at 3:11 pmAmikiri GuhinTeam training Today at 12:09 pmYouta ShinkouAnother day more minor MissionsToday at 12:00 pmTravin KaguyaA training sessionToday at 11:41 amYouta ShinkouThe Winter's BluesToday at 11:19 amMidori TerumiSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 4:40 amSaturnWho Let The Dogs Out (P, IO, NK)Today at 3:18 amShisou
Top posting users this month
67 Posts - 18%
65 Posts - 17%
57 Posts - 15%
38 Posts - 10%
38 Posts - 10%
36 Posts - 10%
20 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Leonardo Montague II
Leonardo Montague II
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Naka's Genin Exam Empty Naka's Genin Exam

Sun May 25, 2014 8:41 pm
Naka walked in the classroom was empty, this meant either he was early to the exams or late. He looked at the time and felt reassured in his time as it was earlier than he should have been, oh well like it is said 'early bird gets the worm' so he walked over to his seat in the back corner of the class. Now he awaited to see if the proctor would be arriving any time soon, of course even though Uchiha blood ran through his veins he still felt the shakes that came with first impressions and taking an important exam.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 0

Naka's Genin Exam Empty Re: Naka's Genin Exam

Mon May 26, 2014 8:51 am
None other than Maku Jemuzu walked into the classroom. This wasn't the first set of genin exams he proctered and it probably wasn't going to be the last. Looking around the room he saw all the smiling faces. Which was odd because some of then were older than he was, and he was the village leader. However he wasn't going to judge, that came after he viewed then try to pass the exams.

Not much happened for the first couple of people, seriously they all failed, so this nakka Uchiha had to be getting pretty nervous. "Nakka Uchiha, ten for ya little scamp and show me what you can do. If ya pass I gotta little present for you, if you fail, well it's just the rest of your life right?"

With that he pulled up a textbook that hid the copy of make out paradise he was really reading, and waited for the guy to start his exam.

(Do as discussed)
Leonardo Montague II
Leonardo Montague II
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon May 26, 2014 11:52 am
Naka was beginning to get worried as one after another failed the exam, the failing wouldn't have been so bad to him if it wasn't for the fact they were all older then Naka. It seemed some of them were even older than the proctor who was over seeing the exam itself, Naka heard his name and stood from his seat and began walking cautiously to the front of the room. Naka spoke softly to himself, "My turn.... I can do this." Naka then looked at the proctor and nodded signifying he was ready to begin his genin exam and show what he was worth. Naka felt as sweat rolled down his forehead his mind racing with the anticipation and suspense, He signed the tiger seal and began drawing up chakra from his body pushing it throughout allowing him to access it when it was gonna be needed. He wondered what he should perform first, but he would be sure it was impressive it he did it. Naka knew as an Uchiha if he failed this he was a disgrace to the clan everywhere and would be nothing more than a failure to them all, his body was gonna have to unleash all it's chakra in order to perform and he knew this. He pulled harder from his body trying to draw up every last drop of strength he had the chakra began to pull from with in him and surfaced to show his extended chakra reserves and how he could utilize them to grow in his power. [258 Words]

Naka was ready or so it felt to him as he prepared to perform his first jutsu needed in order to pass the genin exam and be a true ninja in this world, he thought and decided that the first jutsu he would perform would be the surface walking technique. Naka knew this was quite the jutsu for most ninja and it would take all his focus to get the chakra dispersed just right, but he also knew he had a very high chakra level for his age and that he could do the things needed to become stronger and prove his worth. Lowering his hands the seal being formed no longer he felt as the chakra began to set into his feet and this caused thoughts to rush through Naka's head. "Oh I hope the chakra is spread just right..... I hope there isn't too much push.... or pull.... Damn I better not fail I need this." Naka felt the pull begin to over power the push and leveled them out as he placed his foot on the wall of the classroom, walking to the roof then back down of course touching the floor he would allow his chakra to flow like normal again as the focus was straining him. He would then walk back to where he had been standing with this exam had began, he was prepared to continue with his exam and if lucky pass. Naka was reassured by his performance in the jutsu he had preformed, but still nervous on how to prove his worth with the next jutsu he had to preform. [268 Words]

Naka was prepared to do the finally jutsu for his training  and so he began drawing up his chakra again, but this time he was creating a vortex in his chest to explode across his body for the instant substitution jutsu to be performed. He raised his hands and slammed them together forming the first seal, Tiger, which would initiate the chakra being brought together inside of him. He knew what had to be done and there was already another kid standing across from him preparing to throw a chalk board eraser at Naka, He was then moving on to the rest of his jutsu but of course he did one final pull to get all his chakra into the ball he had in his torso. Naka then quickly signed a new seal the seal of the Boar, this caused the chakra in his chest to begin condensing even further to allow it to build up and be more effective in moving Naka when the erase was thrown at him. The chakra was almost ready as he prepared to increase even further into his jutsu, but he knew there were but a few steps left before he could perform the jutsu correctly and not make a fool of himself. Quickly his seal changed again this time faster than before as he wanted to get this jutsu over with, the chakra in his body beginning to spin as he was preparing to make i explode replacing him with the office chair behind the teachers desk. The seal he now held was simply the seal of the Ox a signification he was nearing the end of his jutsu performance, but everyone knew there still lied two seals after this one but he was sure to make the jutsu a perfect success. The next two seals were simple as he signed them quite quickly as they flew by you could see both seals Dogs then Snake, with these seals Naka nodded at the boy who threw the eraser. The eraser seemed to appear as though it hit Naka, but in truth as it touched him the Naka that had once been standing there was now behind the desk where the chair had been. The chair of course was now in the spot Naka was once standing but in the seat was the eraser the other boy had thrown at Naka, with a smile Naka had realized he had completed the genin exam. [409 Words]

Naka turned and faced the proctor smiling and nodded in a way of saying "Finished" then walked back up the isle between the desks on the right side of the room, he found himself reaching his desk he sat down in his seat which was in the far back corner of the class by himself. He was now waiting to see who outta the class was going to pass the exam and who failed his mind began racing as his perspiration increased, "Well I hope I passed I performed the jutsu correctly..." He looked at the proctor who seemed to still be reading the textbook. Naka of course was only listening to hear his name be called along with the others in the passing part if the exam. [128 Words]

[Genin Exam Completed: 1063 Words]
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 0

Mon May 26, 2014 3:47 pm
Maku watched as the young lad went through his test. All in all he was very impressed with the youth. Of course, to the boy it would appear Maku had never even so much as glanced up. "Well looked good enough to me. Now go find a lad named Daiyuki and have him catch you up to my expectations of a genin." With that Maku flipped the kid a head band, stood and left the room.

(Approved, your a genin spunky)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum