Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Detached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 59%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Youka Techin Maku Ninja stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Youka Techin Maku Ninja stuff

Sun May 25, 2014 2:03 pm
(approved)

"Yes, its called the Summoning Technique. Now it is similar to how one summons animals, however instead you focus on the seal that you just placed. Lets have a demonstration and then you can work on the concepts." Maku would say before making the hand seals once Youka was watching him with his sharingan eye. Making all the hand seals he would slam his hand on the ground focusing on Youka's seal. Instantly unless the man really resisted he would dissapear and then reappear next to him. Maku had an easy time mostly due to his experience with the crustacean race he had signed a contract with in blood.

"So like i said, its basically just about focusing on the seal, and then reaching out with your chakra to pull them to you. Of course if someone resists it won't work, but why would one of us resist. Through this technique we should be able to always have a combat advantage, because even if we are caught out alone, we can summon each other. The limitations though are, we have to be in the same country. I think I can stretch a it further because of my skills in s/t, however we shouldn't push our luck with it to much." He would give the long winded explanation on the jutsu and the drawbacks and limitations.

"So in recap. Focus on the seal you made, reach out with your chakra, find the seal and pull it to your immediate location. Seems simple enough, but you never know till you try." With that Maku would give Youka the oppurtunity to try for himself.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Sun May 25, 2014 7:25 pm
"Ok so the ability i'm about to use helps in summoning a human that is alive to a certain location, seems pretty useful especially when we do what's about to happen in a moment. It's interesting how we can learn all of these techniques.

Youka stood still and watched his friend closely and intently to ensure he didn't miss anything that would prove to be valuable information. His sharingan spun as it watched Maku formed the hand seals needed and he watched Maku's chakra fluctuate as he focused on the jutsu. Youka continued to watch and just as Maku smashed his hand on the ground Youka felt a pull on his body that was also attached to Maku's chakra. It was a very good feeling no urgency but it felt right and he let it happen. In a split second Youka was now standing right in front of Maku looking directly at him as the poof of white smoke dissipated. He couldn't wait to try it out and see exactly how it felt for him to bring a person to a location he was currently at. He wanted to understand how it actually worked and what drew people into the area he needed to be.

"Very interesting, very intersting indeed, I know exactly how we can use this in the coming times, We both don't need to walk into a village anymore and one of us can go in. If the other is needed then of course we can summon the other into the fray which gives us a tactical advantage when our opponents think they are only dealing with one person. I also think we should start working on our combo abilities as well, as we work better together working in tangent with each other or at least I think we do. Speaking of I forgot to tell you, I've made a hideout for us just in between Iwa and Yuki in the forest bordering both of them. It's a very nice place quiet and to it's self if we need to do anything under the radar we can use that area to our best advantage, I've set up multiple areas for us to do what needs to be done. I felt that we would need this and I haven't told Kira about it either as I don't trust her to keep the area a secret from those that don't need to know about it, but I digress, lets get back to the training."

After this Youka began performing the hand seals to use the ability that he had just watched.watched. Youka locked onto the mark he put on Maku's body and slammed his fist on to the ground with his eyes closed. If this was successful Maku would now be standing in front of Youka and Youka would clap his hands together in a final type of thing.

"How was that my friend, I think this is awesome and I thank you for teaching me my friend."

WC 500
(Claiming summoning technique)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Sun May 25, 2014 7:43 pm
(Approved)

Maku had pulled out a hip flask and was drinking the entire time youka was working on this technique.  Infact Maku wasn't even sure what was going in right now and just was standing here because it seemed like the right thing to do.  He felt himself summoned.  "No problemo bro.  I got more to teach......you...." With that Maku fell face forward passed out in the sand.  Welp that was embarrassing.

Exit
Total WC 3559, so that'd normally be 17 stats, instead of Ryo I'll take an additional 17ap cause I got that village leader sweetness
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Sun May 25, 2014 8:10 pm
Youka picked up his friend and carried him back to his leader chambers where he would lay him on his desk to sleep.

(Exit)
(TWC 1338 600 ryo)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum