Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Retriving Youka

+5
Takeshiyama
Youka
Kiru
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Takumashi Senju
9 posters
Go down
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Retriving Youka Empty Retriving Youka

Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:17 pm
Yorice would have ran to the gates shortly after leaving the village leaders headquarters, the black haired boy would slow down as he approched the gates, looking around and walked out the gates, seems the patrol was told of his mission already and allowed him to pass, he would then scan the horizen and behind him, looking for someone headed his way that could possibly be this other ninja he had to travel with, Yorice would then sigh and look down, he had yet to see the ninja, but he didnt know wht he looked like, so maybe the ninja was looking at him and studying him and he didnt even know it, Yorice would then hold his head high once more and kept a vigilant eye out once more for the ninja

Wc-133
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Retriving Youka Empty Re: Retriving Youka

Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:30 pm
Daiyuki walked with Shiroi his ninken to the gates, He’d received a note from charlotte which was probably from Maku, it read “Get Your butt to the village gates now” he wasn’t sure if the Kage had even written it but he would oblige since he had received it from charlotte. Upon arriving the village gates Daiyuki noticed a man standing who seem to be awaiting someone’s arrival, “hopefully not his he thought”.   Daiyuki stood about 5,11; his long fluorescent purple and black hair covered his black and blue wolf porcelain mask. These features hid his classic Inuzuka feral features.  As he approached the man Shiroi tensed up and eyed the man for any sudden movements.

“Hello I’m Daiyuki, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you around before” He would say the boy.

Daiyuki looked the boy up and down, nothing stood out about him but Daiyuki felt a little unsettled by the sudden appearance of a person would he did not recognize, especially since he had met just about every person in Yukigakure no Soto. 

Wc-176
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:45 pm
Yorice would stand at the average height of five feet and eight inches, his black short hair blew in the slight breeze and a small snow flurry picked up, he wore his blue shirt that matched his eyes, a Sacation sea blue, and a pair of black shorts, with black sandles and white wraps on his legs to keep them warm, and the white wraps up his arms aswell, Ice would take a single step towards the other and stop, notcing the features he could see, and then the mask, ice would begin to talk first "Are you Daiyuki? I am Yorice, but just Ice will be fine" he would be quiet to wait for a reply he did not wish to divulge anything to anyone but the real Daiyuki, not some phony clone from someone trying to get information, Ice would extend his hand out slowly and catiously

wc-149/ 282
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:50 am
Daiyuki looked the boy up and down in a gauging fashion.

“I’m Daiyuki, nice to meet you Ice. So why are you out here at the gates”

Shiroi approached the boy as Daiyuki was in mid sentence and sniffed him and by doing so she focused her nosed and was now able to track the boy’s charka.    

“So what brings you out here to the gates” He would ask then showing him the little note given to him by charlotte.

“Did you write this to me” he asked

Daiyuki was a little on edge because even with the introduction the little appearance of some guy named Ice.

His tone was demeaning in nature, as he didn’t appear to be Daiyuki superior he couldn’t fathom way his tone seemed to suggest so.  Daiyuki spoke with a little more authority just to match the man and somewhat to show him until proven or suggested otherwise they were equals.

Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:28 am
Yorice would take one more look at the ninja, then notices his pet, and nods to it, then looks up at Daiyuki and would begin his speach "Well Daiyuki, nice to meet you, I am to meet you at the gates from orders of Maku, as for the note, that was not me" Yorice would shake his head at the note after reading it then looked up at him again "I guess then you dont know the mission, We must go Retrive one Youka Tau from Iwagakure, I was told to wait here for you, I wonder if you would like to discuss strengths and weakness's as we can make a battle stratgy while we walk, cause these things can get dangerous so I hear" Yorice would turn his body from infront of Daiy as if to say we can walk and talk at the same time if he would like

wc-151/433
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:10 am
Daiyuki like this guy already, reason being he said Youka’s name as if there was no fear behind it. Surely he would find out different.  Daiyuki had met the crazy, sadistic traveling missing-nin twice both times Youka could’ve easily taken his life.  Trying not to think about the pain he had put Kanae in Daiyuki proceeded to answer as removed his mask, revealing his feral features and Inuzuka  clan distinctive red fang markings on his cheeks.  “Well I’m an Inuzuka, I can track anything given it has a scent, also I’m well versed in Taijutsu and I’m fairly quick on my four feet”

Daiyuki wasn’t sure how this would help if upon meeting Youka and he chose to kill.  This “mission” seemed risky and almost unordinary for even Maku to suggest. Sending to people who were unfamiliar with each other out to retrieve a “mad-man” Nonetheless he would do as he was told. Stopping in his track, “Shiroi go get it!” he would command the wolf.  The wolf immediately oblige by running about 20 feet ahead of the ninja to pounce of a snow rabbit.  Shiori brung the bloody animal back to Daiyuki in her mouth, upon retrieving it he rip a leg and threw to the wolf for a reward. Taking another leg he held it up the boy “Your going to need fuel, nothing like a fresh kill for protein” He would say.

Daiyuki expected the boy known as Ice to freak out over the obtrusive display of gore and murder of such an innocent creature.

Wc-258/590
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:24 am
Yorice would nod as the boy spoke, and shook his head no, now time to return the favor, and he would give the kid a quick glance at his Sharigan, his blue eyes went red and a black dot in the middle of his eye had a small tail like object comming off it, then it went away and he spoke to him "I am Yorice Uchiha, I recently gained the ability of my Sharigan, even though I hate the uchiha with a passion, I am skilled with the water element, and Ninjutsu, but I do have a small amount of taijutsu under my belt,I am fairly fast myself, but my Ninjutsu is probobly my greatest asset" if this kid knew anything about Uchiha's he would notice the lack of his eyes being his asset, but with the fight against Kiru he had, he felt dependant on the eyes, and he didnt like that, he would shake his head and nod "well you ready to go?" he wouldnt give a second thought or flinch to the gursome show being put on by the two, the boy and his pet
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:11 am
Daiyuki’s gritted his teeth, his fist balled up. Shiroi’s hair stood up, her teeth flared.  That name “Uchiha” what the hell was Maku thinking as he read Daiyuki’s file and knew his history.  Daiyuki’s hand slid down toward this kunai, his thought was to subdue Yorice and question him asking his knowledge on a murder of his parents and their pack.

Surely he would have to know, Uchiha stuck together like glue right?  All these thought pondered as Daiyuki looked at the man.  The environment was a little hostile after the revealing of the man’s name.  Daiyuki snapped out of his irrational thought to realize his hand was on his kunai, surely he wouldn’t kill the man based of that or would he? The thing that prevented this was the thought that maybe Maku planted this “Uchiha” as a test to see if Daiyuki could be able to subdue his own bloodlust and revenge mindset. 

Daiyuki turned his attention away the man, he looked toward the sky and caught onto familiar scent.. “Nice this just keep getting better” he said letting it slip out from his mouth.

He wondered if those eyes had picked the nearing person, maybe his eyes were faster than Daiyuki’s nose either way they would be visited pretty soon.  
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:18 am
Kiru, didn't notice his fellow Genin at first, as he was walking and researching at the same time. The particular book was on fabled creatures said to have taught Uzumaki the chain techiques. It didn't really give any idea as to a location of such beasts though. So all in all, it was really unhelpful. The wind picked up slightly, his long blue coat moving sideways in the wind, and his book followed its path as he tossed it into a nearby trash bin. It was then he noticed Daiyuki and yorice, and they had probably seen him first. Hopefully they had nothing against wasting paper. "What are you two up to? Going somewhere?"

WC- 114

Last edited by Kiru Retsuno on Thu May 08, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:29 am
Yorice would look over at Kiru, hearing the book go into the garbage bin, but not seeing what it was, and when Kiru walked over to him and Daiyuki, he would smile a bit at the sight of his friend and speak to him in a softer tone then he does with strangers "Kiru, Maku just asked us to do something, and well, I personally would feel safer if you came with us, we are both mostly close combat at the moment, we need someone long range to help even us out, and I think you would do nicelly" he would wait for an answer to the invite before telling him the essence of the mission from Maku, he would then look to Daiyuki as if expecting him to do that same, but not saying anything to get Daiyuki's essence of loyalty, if Daiyuki told, he knew this one was not to be trusted, but if daiyuki left it at that, then he would grow a little more towards Daiy as a possible friend
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum