Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nao Fukui
Nao Fukui
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

An average day at the academy Empty An average day at the academy

Sat May 03, 2014 8:08 pm
Nao suddenly felt freezing cold and wet. He opened his eyes to see Izanagi over him, snickering, with a empty bucket. Nao narrowed his eyes at the old man. "Honestly there are other way to wake me ups" Izanagi just chuckled and point to the clock on the wall. Nao's eyes widen and he frantically got out of bed as fast as he could. Not cool! I'm going to be late to class! he thought as he finished showering and was throwing his clothes on which was a white vneck with over sized sleeves, black shorts, and a pair of black ninja sandals along with his usual pouches fastened to the sides of his waist.. As he entered the kitchen, he found breakfast already waiting to him. He suddenly realized what was going on. Izanagi had set the clock an hour ahead! I will get you back Izanagi! he thought while an ominous grin appeared on his face. Izanagi froze, oh now he was in for it. Nao then calmly ate his breakfast and wrapped himself in bandages. The ones on his lower body were just for decoration. The ones on his arms however, well their purpose is a secret. Nao turned around and waved "See you late Izanagi!". And with that he set off for class, stuffing a piece of gum in his mouth and hoping he would find something interesting.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Nao Fukui
Nao Fukui
Citizen

An average day at the academy Empty Re: An average day at the academy

Sat May 03, 2014 8:47 pm
Nao was chewing his gum as he thought of various ways to make Izanagi suffer pain, not fatal of course but close enough. Hn, stupid old geezer. Wait till I- Nao's thoughts were cut off when he heard a voice speak to him. He turned around and faced the boy. "Where do you think mongrel? The academy of course" Nao spoke with venom and his fists tighten. He did not enjoy being made fun of, he had enough of it already with his feminine features. Nao stuffed his hands his pockets and left the boy alone. He hoped the boy would be in his new class. He was being transferred to a new one since everyone in his old one were too damn annoying. Nao stopped in mid step, he wasn't one who was quick to anger. He tilted his head to the side. "I'm Nao, you?" Maybe the boy was just having a bad day. Nao certainly didn't want to have issues with anyone right now.

Nao Fukui
Nao Fukui
Citizen

Sat May 03, 2014 9:40 pm
I don't like that look on him. Nope not at all Nao thoughts as he was backing away from from the boy whom he learned was Hanten, he was seriously getting weirded out. Then he realized the boy asked about his bandages. "Y'know Hanten, people wear bandages for a reason" Keep calm, he can't know right. Yea only a selected few and I know. As Nao was trying to convince himself that there was nothing wrong, he realized that Hanten had a weapon on him. WHAT THE F*** I like my arms the way they are thank you very much! Was what Nao would would've said but instead keep a calm look on his face and crossed his arms over his chest "Are you perhaps an escapee from the mental ward? You probably are. You look messed up anyway. Or maybe you're high? What you on a bad trip or something. Look I don't carry around any of that stuff you hear. Now f*** off" Nao turned sharply and left but keep his right hand is his purple pouch, gripping the marbles tightly, so much in fact his hand was turning whiter.

Nao Fukui
Nao Fukui
Citizen

Sun May 04, 2014 4:24 pm
Nao's eyes darken as Hanten spoke, and he stop in mid step. He could see the academy just a few blocks ahead. He took a deep breath and turned to face Hanten once more, forcing a cheerful closed eyed smile onto my face. "You want to meet my parents huh? Aw too bad, my dad is traveling and my mother doesn't live in kumo" Nao faced the direction of the academy and waved Hanten to follow him without facing him "Come on, I'm pretty sure you're headed to the academy too. Let's be late" Okay well I don't want to be late. Already show up to everything an hour or two late and the principal has been on my case. Huh, maybe he won't bother me since I'm early since the first time ever. Nao's train of thought derailed as soon as he stepped onto academy grounds. Some people recognized him. The ones who did laugh or gossiped to their friends. Odd he thought. Nao just rolled his eyes and spit out his gum into a trashcan that was a yard from where he was to his right and just kept walking, deciding not to bother himself with them. When he walked inside the building a few girls and guys in the hallway greeted him and Nao responded with a childish giggle and greeted them back.

Nao Fukui
Nao Fukui
Citizen

Mon May 05, 2014 7:56 pm
Nao scoffed and grinned. "I'm not really sword person. I've tried but it didn't feel right" Nao opened the door to the classroom and as he and Hanten entered all eyes were on them. Well more like the students on Hanten due to his little...display, if you can even call it that. Hm, I suspect this was a usual thing for Hanten.  Nao wondered if Hanten had a reputation or something. Nao just decided to ask later, though he knew to stay FAR far away from the girls. They are born gossipers and will not shut up. Nao internally shivered at the thought of them just talking endlessly and endlessly. Nao almost smirked; maybe the GG (gossip girls) could talk the enemy to death or make their ears bleed with their horrendous nagging. Oh please dear Kami and Jashin, don’t let me have a wife like that….though I doubt I will ever marry. Nao shook his head, getting the useless thoughts out of the way, and walked with a little skip to the teacher. "HiHi~ I'm the new additon to this class~” Nao politely bowed his head a bit and smiled.

The teacher looked at Nao closely and then to the yellow sticky note tagged to his desk before facing the white haired boy again. "Ah yes, Nao Fukui. You're just...on time? Well um introduce yourself to the class. Say your name, age, and why you want to be a shinobi along with an interesting fact about yourself.”

Nao gave a playful salute and faced the class. ”Hi! I’m Nao Fukui. I’m 14 and I want to be a shinobi like my parents. Oh and I believe that marbles should be an official weapon for shinobi and kounonichi alike! The may be small but they hurt like hell!” Nao finished his introduction and glanced at the teacher who looked at him stupefy but mouthed that Nao could choose any seat he liked which he gladly did. Nao walked up and took a seat next to a large window in the back in front of a pair of girls and one guy who wasn’t really fully awake yet. Oh I feel you man. Nao then placed a few roasted nut glazed in sugar in his mouth, he had them in a small container from his sweets pouch.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum