Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Storm Talon StyleToday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Today at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperToday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesYesterday at 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Yesterday at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena UchihaSupermen of Science!Sun May 26, 2024 4:34 pmHebiishi OrochiThe Investment of the Century!Sun May 26, 2024 10:43 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
195 Posts - 39%
81 Posts - 16%
69 Posts - 14%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Sigh, damn Kira Empty Sigh, damn Kira

Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:48 pm
Maku had finished the conversation with Kira via the choker to discover that somehow her ineptitude had reached new grounds and had brought the wrath of Echo down on him.  Resigning himself, Maku set about to getting things ready in preparation for Echo's inevitable arrival.  It was of reasonable assumption that he would be here soon, after all, he was powerful so travel would be no problem, and surely he would want to find out what happened rather quickly.

Inside his office is were Maku created the welcome.  The polar bear rug had been cleaned and fluffed, and the low table stacked with imported ramen of all variations.  He wasn't sure what Echo liked, but everybody in the ninja world liked ramen right? He also had a polar bear stew in the center, as it was a Yuki specialty.  Incense were burning, with a special herb that induced stress release.  Was it going to work, probably not.  However Maku was doing everything he could to assist in the situation.  His ten puppets were placed all around the office, each standing like statues of armors for decorative purposes. 

He took a seat, and opened his chakra senses.  He was hopping he would be able to sense Echo's approach.  The man had enough power that it shouldn't be to hard to miss him.  He tried his best to relax and meditate, but this was probably going to get a tad awkward. 

Just as he finally was able to relax, another thought crossed his mind, what if the Hokage came to visit the village, shit shit shit.  That'd be just perfect.  Luckily at least, he didn't look like he did the first time he met the Hokage, that might be a bit of a tricky situation.  He had been transformed as a red haired priest on that occasion, were as now he bore his true face.  Resuming his meditation, he hoped Echo would arrive soon to get this ass whoopin out of the way.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Sigh, damn Kira Empty Re: Sigh, damn Kira

Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:19 pm
Echo's flight path has him landing in a crouch right in front of the Leaders domicile in Yukigakure..Good thing he's wearing a jacket...
Holy crap it's cold, Echo complains internally and grits his teeth before waving his right hand upwards a burst of flame and a funnel of wind being shot upwards before he spreads it outwards...and clears some of the climate..bringing sudden warmness to the cold Village...

Echo smirks brings up his right hands index finger which ignites before he blows arrogantly which puts out the chakra made flame, he then slides his hands into his pockets wearing his full gear as he steps inside the entrance and looks around, sliding his goggles down over his eyes and activating his eternal in order to memorize the layout as he glances around in search of where Maku might be..
He shrugs and just eeny meeny miny moes it and by sheer luck ends up walking into the Leaders office.

He glances around the office before his gaze settles on Maku, his face blank before he takes his right hand from his pocket and waves casually "Yo." He states noting the statues and the decor that look...pretty cool, must be wonderful not having to bunk in your office...

Is that ramen he smells..? He never did get to eat, a thing which his stomach protests loudly just at that moment.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:27 pm
With his eyes still closed, he senses a huge chakra signature that could only be Echo arrive into the village.  Opening his eyes, he awaits.  The man enters into the office, with his customary greeting.  Standing, Maku walks over to the man and offers his hand to be shake.  Maku was dressed in a casual black and white robe, with his white scarf around his neck protecting him from the cold.  The only piece of equipment on him that could even be remotly used for battle was the pair of goggles that resembled Echo's that he always had strapped to his head when he wasn't in full war armor.  "Hello Sir, it is good to see you again.  I hope the journey was safe, I prepared food, as I anticipated your arrival."

Maku gestured towards the comfortable pillow for Echo to sit, and eat.  Maku also if not stopped for some reason sat on his own cushion across from his master.  "I have a full set of reports ready for you including the current roster of genin, and an upcoming chunin exam I am preparing just for our genin."  Maku makes sure to use the word our, after all he works under Echo, and he sure as hell isn't going to act otherwise. 

"As we eat, we can also talk of the obvious reason for your appearance.  I will not turn from unfortunate things.  Kiranomo has informed me of her folly.  So, if it pleases you, we can discuss as we eat, or after, it is up to you of course"
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:35 pm
Echo hums as he takes a seat allowing a nod and not pausing as he begins eating his gaze elevated towards Maku as he speaks, poison doesn't work and he gave this kid a village so he doubts he'd be poisoned in his office of all places..Unless a chef didn't like him or something, he better eat everything! Just to be safe! Gotta protect his subordinates after all!

From him speaking everything seems in order, he swallows and asks "How have the villagers taken you in?? Are they happy?" He asks before setting the now empty bowl down before grabbing the stew.
If everything is in order Navi has no reason to doubt him...Come to think of it...Did he tell Navi about Yukigakure..? Oh crap! It slipped his mind didn't it!

Eh, he's still got the mark so all it'll take is a quick tap of his shoulder and a mental note to his friend and he'll get the information, he's building trust at least.
He's no longer the rabid beast that may or may not have to be put down..
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:02 am
Watching as his master devoured in a matter of moments what should have been a feast to last hours, Maku sat himself down and answered him.  "Actually the villagers have handled everything remarkably well.  I get the feeling the leader before was nearly as inept as Near was in Iwagakure.  His poor leadership and downright neglect of the village led to at least two chunin abandoning the village all together if I read between the lines."  Maku would say as he looked through a couple files.  "Luckily while Youka was here he assisted in some public relations work, and got everything running.  However now, I make sure to make public appearances on a daily basis.  I am not one to be an aloof leader watching from a high pedestal, I intend to mingle with the people.

Maku had spoken the truth, and didn't see how any of that could be displeasing.  In truth, the take over had improved life in the village.  Hell even the accounts were balanced and properly updated these days.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:34 am
Echo nods approvingly as he eats shoveling the stew into his mouth at an alarming rate, he however is remaining surprisingly clean as he eats. He pauses for a moment and swallows before speaking "Good job Maku, make sure to keep Kiranomo's nose out of things and keep watch of her, I don't like punishment...rather, the only punishment I know is dismemberment or death...along with a few forms of psychological torture...And I don't wanna resort to that anymore save for traitors." He states with a shrug of his shoulders "She didn't mean anything by this and the Hokage is a personal friend of mine, so he'll talk to me and ask me my intentions, I'll tell him the truth and then everything will be fine." He states however he grimaces at this point his eyes narrowing behind his goggles and the atmosphere in the room darkening "But she is not to be trusted with vital information...Dropping my name so casually could have catastrophic consequences...And I don't wanna have to silence entire villages..." He states coldly, what he speaks of is truth...He doesn't like having to kill people anymore...and if he has to destroy a village...he'll be very cross.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:49 am
Maku listened to his boss speak, and agreed.  It had been foolish it seems to tell Kira anything at all.  He considered her a friend, but from this day on he doubted he would ever trust her again as a comrade in arms. 

Maku felt the darkness in the room, and the coldness in Echo's voice.  He had never wanted to upset Echo, and he had tried to work hard to impress the man.  He couldn't help but feel slightly responsible for the events since Kira had last been in his village.  

"Agreed, from this day on, no information shall be passed on to her, and I can inform Youka of as much as well if you would like.  I think you should also know, I am not fully aware of her intentions, but I think she may try and join Konoha either now or at a later date depending on how her visit goes.  She seems to think that is the village she was brought up in.  This whole, her not knowing her past thing is a bit confusing after all.  From what I know she thinks she was raised by Hyuugas, which strike me as odd didn't think them the type."

Well that was no lie.  He was constantly confused by Kira and this other entity Selene.  She was an odd bird indeed.  He was done holding her secrets though, well at least to Echo.  The man should be informed of anything that could effect the regime.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:29 am
Echo nods in acceptance of this withdrawing his killing intent and closing his eyes...before he goes right back to the stew. He motions for Maku to keep speaking, to give him all the information he has.
Navi will not allow a new Hyuuga into the village without a very good reason, Navi has more restraint, but Navi's hate for the Hyuuga is akin to Echo's hate for the Uchiha clan..

He would have liked to butcher them, he's sure Navi would love to do the same....but Navi knows better, that would cripple the village...show he was violent...He took an oath to defend all citizens of Konoha as Hokage. Echo had the same oath, follows Konohagakure no Sato..And makes sure the great Tree stands tall...
That is his prerogative....Except when it comes to his family...he'll burn the world to ashes before he allows any harm to come to his family members.
It's one of the reasons he's Tsuchikage right now.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:58 am
Seeing the gesture, Maku uses an invisible chakra thread to grab a shrimp from one of the bowls, and pulling it towards his mouth chewing it and swallowing before continuing.  While he speaks he pours fresh ale into a large mug, and pushes it towards Echo.  It is only the finest drink in town, distilled locally and made from pure water from a great frozen glacier.

Maku continued with his story of Kira, would it really mean anything, he wasn't sure but in a world were knowledge was power, it was important to share the wealth.  "Beyond being raised by Hyuuga in Konoha I know very little as to how she became missing.  If I understand correctly, and this is were it gets more confusing.  She was born in Amegakure.  There her family was killed and her mother escaped to Konoha leaving her there, where she was then found and raised by the hyuuga.  I have no clue if any of that is important, but with such a riddled past, I think you are even more correct in excluding her from any future information So many possible allegiances, Konoha, Amegakure, you, which would she choose, and any of them could change at a moments notice if this "amnesia" wears off."

This was the portion he did not want to discuss, but needed brought up all the same.  A little part of him said not to, but he was loyal to Echo above all others, even above himself.  "I wonder, if she should really be allowed into the fold at all..... what I mean to say is, can she be trusted with the information she has now.  She doesn't mind spreading your name around like nothing, she is even proud to do so.  If she is allowed to run free, gods know who would find out from here.  If I may be so bold sir, either she should be confined to a village, or.......more permanent measures should be enforced if her silence is to remain absolute should being confined to a village not stick."

Maku had his fingertips resting together in front of his face as he watched Echo, the gravity of what he suggested not lost on him.  He hadn't wanted to say these things, but as a general of Echo, he had to always advise and suggest what he thought would be the most appropriate course of action.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:07 pm
Echo scowls and allows a small sigh to escape him "Naivety is something I don't like to punish...But I really hate that I don't have much of a choice..." He states before glancing upwards and pausing in silent contemplation. "She won't be accepted into Konoha, she'll be invited as a visitor but not as a resident...The Hokage will not allow it." He states simply "My name is a weapon that is only to be used in the most dire of situations...It is a village destroyer...I can't have it simply being passed around." He states firmly a grimace still locked onto his face. "Inform her not to speak to anyone else and when she concludes her business...Give her a message from me 'Get. Back. Home.' " He delivers his voice punctuated with cold finality, he'll have to implant false memories into her head if nothing else..

Amnesia..? If it turns out she's a traitor he'll just give her the traitors punishment, which isn't something one can recover from...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum