Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

DAMN IT!  Empty DAMN IT!

Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:44 pm
When Koroshi gets back to his office there is a carrier hawk there from the leaf village, perteched on his window, with a piece of paper clinched tightly within its talons "Birdie!" Koroshi says, happily walking over to the hawk, which in turns flies toward him, landing on his shoulder, dropping the paper in his hand, Koroshi catching in his right hand and begins to read, the paper informing him that the next round of the chunin exams is starting, and to send Corvin back to the left "FUCK! I wasn't done training with him yet!" Koroshi says as he closes his hand, crushing the piece of paper, this movement also activating his God of Earth technique, making his Koroshi body turn back into earth, fusing his body with the ground on his office, he then begins to travel through the ground, only poping out when he reaches the village gates, hoping to find Corvin there as he was most likely sent a hawk, or was inform in some way.
Corvin Kinzokutei
Corvin Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2250

DAMN IT!  Empty Re: DAMN IT!

Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:00 pm
Corvin, having gathered his things and made the necessary preparations, headed to the village gates to leave for the Chuunin exams. He had been informed that he needed to leave as soon as possible, and the suddenness of it all had made him somewhat nervous about the whole ordeal. He had hoped to train more before leaving, and the Kage seemed to be eager to help him get stronger. He had to set these concerns and what ifs aside. He had to focus on the battle to come. He was as ready as he was going to be and that was alright. 

Reaching the village gates, he found the Kage there. A streak of fear ran through his mind. Was he there to prevent Corvin from leaving? Was he going to tell him that he wasn't yet ready and it was too dangerous to go? Had he done something to upset him? All of these things ran through his mind causing him to hesitate. Taking a deep breath and taking some comfort that his face could not be seen so long as he was inside Anima, he headed over to the Kage and approached with a wave. "My Lord Kazekage, I was not expecting you here."

(WC: 206)
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:11 pm
Koroshi waves back at Corvin when he sees him "Yeah when I got to my office I got a note from a leaf village messenger hawk, telling me that you had to leave for the chunin exams, and like hell am I gonna let you leave!" Koroshi says rising his voice to hopefully scare the young puppet master, Koroshi waiting for him to respond before speaking again "With out saying bye! Go kick some ass and show everyone the true power of Suna!" Koroshi says with a smile as he walks forward attempting to place his right hand on Anima's left shoulder "Now I want to give you one last gift, I can coat your puppets in my doton to strengthen them so you won't get hurt, but if you wish to do this on your own I will understand. Either way I will still be watching in the stand, cheering you on no matter what you chose! " Koroshi finishes speaking with a smile to hopefully clear any tension, or doubt that Corvin might have.
Corvin Kinzokutei
Corvin Kinzokutei
Citizen

Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:02 pm
Corvin smiles back at the Kazekage. Even though he was hidden within Anima, he liked to think that he could feel him smiling. "I hope to not disappoint you my Lord Kazekage. And of course, any help you can offer would be much appreciated. Any shinobi would be silly to not accept help with something of this magnitude." In truth, Corvin did have some reservations about this particular gift, but he also knew that everyone at the exams would be taking every edge they could find and he would have to do the same. Using his chakra threads, Corvin grabbed the two scrolls at his waist and flung them open, unleashing Grey and the Doctor from their seals. Quickly connecting chakra threads to them, all three puppets bowed before the Kazekage. "For the honor of the village, I swear to give my all."

(WC: 143)
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:45 pm
Koroshi feels Corvin smile from within his puppet, using his doton sensory to do so, upon feeling this however it makes Koroshi happy that he isn't worried, he then listens to his answer to his question "The only way you could possible disappoint me is if you didn't have fun while fighting and using your puppets, it doesn't matter if you win or lose, just have fun and do your best! That's all I, or anyone else should ask of you! Koroshi says with a smile, he then takes a step back when Corvin begins to summon his puppets, to make sure he has enough room, once they are out Koroshi looks toward Corvin, asking him if he was ready, if conformation is given then Koroshi moves both of his hands together in a clapping motion, this simple act causes the earth around all 3 of the puppets to rise, and form around them, creating a thin layer of earth, that is only as thick as dust or dirt, but is as hard and strong as double Koroshi's chakra, the dirt armor covering every inch of the puppet except for the joints, and other parts that need to move more freely, Koroshi also making sure not to get any of his earth within the puppet for he doesn't want to ruin Corvin's puppets.

After Koroshi is done adding the armor to Corvin's puppets, he smiles really big saying "Done"

(Adding 400 health onto the puppets! WHAT'S UP BITCHES!?!?!?)

Corvin Kinzokutei
Corvin Kinzokutei
Citizen

Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:56 pm
Corvin nodded indicating his readiness and watched as the Kazekage used his Doton to place a protective armor over his puppets. He waited for the weight of the armor to bear down on him, but it was so thin that he could barely notice it was there. Even still, he had no doubt that the armor was out of this world strong. He knew that with this he would be unstoppable, or he at least felt that way. "I do not know how to thank you...but hopefully my performance will make you happy enough to make a start on paying you back. I really must hurry off now, thank you again my Lord Kazekage." With one final bow, Corvin collects his puppets back into their scrolls and flies off directly to the Chuunin exams. The Kazekage's words and gifts giving him all the confidence he would need to make this fight his best one yet. Looking to the horizon, Corvin smiles and moves off at top speed. He would either leave the exams a victor, or else he would leave knowing that he had fought a battle that would not be soon forgotten by anyone watching. 

(Exit)
(Total WC: 545, 2 stats, 4 JP, +400 health to all 3 available puppets)
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:32 pm
Exit approved :DD
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:45 pm
With a wave Koroshi says good bye to Corvin, wishing him good luck in his fight before sinking into the ground using his God of Earth technique to quickly return to his office, to hopefully finish his paper work in time to watch Corvin's battle.

(Exit, ending word count 629, gaining 150 Ryo, and 6 JP)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum