Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Baliquis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Oh Goddess Damn [ P ] Empty Oh Goddess Damn [ P ]

Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:10 pm
  The day would have gone pretty well, in Geni’s opinion, had it not included how it officially began-“Oh my god, where are your clothes?” Her sister had began that morning, after their mother had unlocked the door and let the both of them in. Her mother, too big for the abode, had to bend over to look around or crouch. Their intrusion was unwelcoming and unexpected. Mainly for the fact that they hadn’t even given Geni a notices nor the time to even wake up. Imagine the startling that she received whens he woke up with her mother and sister in the room while she was in her nightgown. “You have a huge ass closet and 4 items of clothing, not including your church stuff.”

“<You have been out of the church for sometime- were you robbed? Where are your personal possessions?>” Her mother demanded, pushing the clothes around on their modest hangers with a finger before looking at her daughter, “<Why hasn’t your father made you something? You earn money from working? Where are you spending it?>” Her mother demanded as she turned towards her, on her knees, wearing a sweater dress made by her husband that had a thick, cable-knit pattern. Geni couldn't begin to imagine a future where Kenshin might possibly have to make her clothes once she grew to her mother’s size or- Heaven forbid- bigger.

“You need to get a sense of style! With your courting and stuff, you need to make a good impression.” Yukihime vocalized warmly but Geni huffed and turned away from the other females and pulled a pillow over her twice-her-size, puffed up, and frazzled blue-purple locks. She just wanted to sleep and tell herself that they were a bad, terrible dream. Hopefully they would just do as they usually did; leave her the fuck alone unless she bothered to seek them out. However, they had other ideas as one of them pulled the pillow out from beneath her hands and the other one pulled the sheets off of her. They pulled her from the bed as she grunted awake and blinked a few times. She was sleepy and angry for being woken but her sister pushed her into her spacious bathroom and then grabbed at her nightgown. Geni’s mother moved past them and turned on the shower stall as Geni grabbed the fabric of her clothing against her sister’s tugging,

“EX-CUSE. ME!” Geni hissed and her sister continued to try and get the gown off her, “Stop it, unhand me- C-Come on!” Geni pleaded as she tried to keep her garment together before it ripped completely in half with a shearing shriek of defiance. “OH MY GOD!”

“WHOOPS!” Yukihime said as she carelessly tossed aside her half of the gown before smiling at Geni sarcastically, “Don’t worry! That gown was so vintage!” Her sister said and laughed as she pushed Geni into the shower stall once their mother had moved aside, before she quickly shut the door as the water hit Geni and the remaining half of her gown. She let out a surprised yell as the other two women laughed, “Get washed up and presentable, We’re going shopping!” That’s what they said as Geni tried to push her hair out of her eyes and look at them, “Obviously you can’t do it yourself, right? It’s all good.” Her sister and mother laughed at her as Geni pulled her demolished night gown off her body with a bit of a struggle and chucked it at her sister. It slapped her right in her smug-ass face and the girl when down with the hit, to which their mother scolded her for not being able to stand a damp cloth being tossed at her.

After about an hour and a half which was mostly spent drying her hair, Geni nervously tried to keep up with her family members in town as they walked around. People were staring at them again, but mostly they were staring at the girl’s mother. Uu’Dakai was indifferent to the attentions of males and females, but when her full height almost brushing 7-feet-tall, tanned skin and wild blonde hair, she was more than enough to stick out from the crowd. However, because of her height and amazonian-like stature, it fell upon her husband to make her clothes that fit her well. However, Geni’s outfit today consisted of something she couldn’t really have confidence in wearing; a set of black yoga pants borrowed from her sister and a tank top that seemed a bit too small for her chest. “I, I’m not comfortable like this, let’s just go home.” The other woman looked at her sharply and gave her equally withering looks,

“NO!” They both said and Geni sighed, “You need some clothes- you have 3 outfits, you can’t just be constantly changing around those three, you need an actual wardrobe.” She frowned and rubbed the back of her neck nervously, “We’ll do a bunch of clothes and then accessories and then a bunch of paintings and stuff to brighten up your home.” Her sister added before stopping at mochi stand and buying some snacks for all of them, however, Geni passed. It would be a bad idea to eat mochi and then try on clothes with flour on her fingers. Their mother took a bite out of a green tea mochi and chewed on it before swallowing,

“<Maybe some plants, or something.>” Her mother commented, “<Make the house feel nice when that Usagi comes over.>” Geni’s head snapped to turn her gaze on her mother who had just dropped a name. The name of one of the candidates that were struggling to impress her uninterested mother. “<Considering that I invited him over.>” “WHAT!?” Geni demanded angrily and her other family members looked at her; as if her outrage was brought on by her own stupidity. In a way, it was all her fault, technically speaking since she told her traditionally-oppressive mother and her laid-back father something long the lines of ‘hey guys, find me a husband’.

Not to say that her recent run in with Kenshin hadn’t been ‘relationship worthy’, however it hadn’t been truthful, as she did use her own cooking to lure her target of almost 2 years, into her home then to her bedroom. Yeah. Izayumi was ideal ‘psychotic wife’ material after all, she’d need to put it in bold letters on her resume. “What do you .MEAN. that you invited him over? To where, my home?” “<Yes.>” “M.O.M.” Her mother popped the other bite of mochi into her mouth and looked at her,

“<You showed the most interest in him, since you liked NEITHER of the men that I BROUGHT BACK FOR YOU. So, I invited him over to your home to begin the courting process, so that we can get the marriage over with.>” Uu’Dakai said simply and was completely unbothered by any consequences, “<So I told him that you’d make him dinner. He’s a bit of a pussy anyways, it’ll all be fine.>”

“Why do you never do any of this stuff for Yuki?” Geni demanded of her mother, as they turned a corner towards another store, “Godforbid she suffer this harassment as well?” Her sister looked at their mother for answers as well as the older woman gave a disgusted scoff,

“<Your sister is a useless whore in a whorehouse. She gets her share of men that fit her caliber.>” To her mother’s sharp tongue, Yuki clutched her chest and looked away, “<You’re the last viable child that your father has, you need to carry on the line.>” Geni took several slow, deep breaths and exhaled just as slowly to keep her temper down. However, even as she did that she could feel her blood boiling and her anger serpentine towards the surface, coiling around a delicate barrier that she kept between her biggest sin and her mental state; her vivid, unabashedly unapologetic anger.

What. in the fuck. Was she even supposed to make? What was she supposed to say? To the Uchiha to Kenshin? How would Kenshin react- no, there was no question. It was not something she should just start a conversation with him about. How the fuck would that go?

“Hi Kenshin, you know I’ve really liked you for a while but my arranged marriage prospect is come over. Don’t mind him.”

Was that what she was supposed to fucking say? Geni’s head swam with all the problems it could cause that she didn’t really pay attention to the shopping or clothes she was trying on or what she was letting her mother and sister actually buy her. She completely gave herself over to the sense of robotically and systematically moving through the all-day shopping experience and somehow managed to get home. She even managed to make a meal without paying much attention (how on earth did she do that?) just before the Uchiha actually showed up. He was a few minutes early as well but she always did have a liking for punctuality. He even brought flowers- a romantic gesture. Usagi Uchiha gave her a warm smile when she opened the door to him and let him into her home but he was a bit- nervous himself.

“Thank you for having me; I, uh, got the flowers with a vase just in case you didn’t have a vase.” Usagi explained and punctuated this by holding up the orange and red roses in a rustic brown vase, setting them on the table. The cliche romanticism of the flowers was nice but Geni actually preferred flower-type gifts to be in seed form; to add to her garden. God forbid her Mother would care enough about Geni to alert this prospective husband to such a fact, however. Geni had made a simple meal of- uh- shit, what did she actually make? She had to spare a moment to look at the meal after setting down the plates to realize that she had made pot roast with steamed veggies. Her greatest ‘I’m-tired-of-fucking-cooking’ fallback recipe. As she poured her own drink and her guest’s, she realized another crucial factor;

She was in the courting phase of her arranged marriage proceeds and she couldn’t recall a fucking thing from Usagi’s marriage profile that he submitted. So she was basically winging this whole dinner. Fucking great- “Your cooking is delicious, thank you for the meal.” Well, at least he wasn’t afraid to break the ice.

“Thank you.” Geni said as she tried to think of other things to say or ask. ‘How was your day?’ ‘What was your most recent mission?’ ‘Have you heard of Kenshin, the six-foot, what-ever-inches tall Shinobi I’d rather be having dinner with?’ “What is your line of work, Usagi? I don’t recall you being in the Shinobi Registry.”

“OH, that’s because I’m a banker.” Usagi replied casually as he spared a moment to scoop up his sternum-length jet-black hair and tie it back into a ponytail, “I’m a Branch Executive, actually.” He said and she blinked in surprise,

“What made you want to be a banker?” Geni asked and she actually was invested and interested intnhe answer as he replied,

“Well, I was a Chunin before a Banker, but on a mission I got too close to an explosion and became partially deaf in one ear-” The Uchiha explained and Geni felt quite sorry for him and a little- confused, “I was also heavily wounded, so when I recovered I gave up the Shinobi life to become a banker. I figured that a half-deaf shinobi is no good on a battlefield.” He was also noble, that was nice, and he knew how to pick his battles.

“I… want to be perfectly clear that I am unsure about going through the arranged marriage process and I might stop doing so completely.” Geni told him accidentally and he looked at her, “I just want to apologize if you feel like you’re wasting your time.”

“Well, I don’t feel that way at all and if you do decide to follow through with that plan, I hope you’ll be willing to at least be friends.” He said, “Whatever you decide, please don’t hesitate to be honest with me.” Geni nodded and the dinner from there went fine, and even ended casually and friendly even when she went to let him out. As he stepped out, the Uchiha turned around and ‘magically’ produced a business card before giving her a smile, “Here is my card; thank you for having me over. Call me any time you just need to vent or complain.” Geni was about to protest before he added, “I know that sometimes the Shinobi Life has curveballs and it’s hard to talk about but talking about your problems helps everyone feel better. Good night.” With that, he went on his merry way and Geni stood in the doorway, spacing out for a moment and watching him walk to the small gate around the area of her garden- he did have a cute butt- and she put on a hollow smile and waved lightly to him as he waved a good-bye to her and went about his evening.

She closed the door and looked at the card with it’s sleek, mature, minimalistic existence. ‘Usagi Uchiha. Branch Executive of XX Bank’. It was a matte, navy-blue color and she flipped it over to see a work phone number- and in precise, clear print, his home phone number written on the card in blue ink. That was fucking slick of him to give her a card with his home number on it. Geni tapped the card to her lips and looked at the ceiling.

Her affections for Kenshin Uzumaki might not- if ever- actually reach him. However, the stability of an arranged marriage with someone like Usagi Uchiha might not bring her benefits as a Shinobi but… his position held a sway of respect, reputation, and a good, constant income. She quietly tucked the card by the phone jack, cleaned up the kitchen and went to bed.

[ WC: 2346 ]

[ Claiming: 231 WC towards Shadow Clone,  2,115 towards Manipulated Fabric ]
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7100

Oh Goddess Damn [ P ] Empty Re: Oh Goddess Damn [ P ]

Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:39 pm
.... Glamazons and their phones.....

In the future, would you mind linking the thread that you claimed the first part of the shadow clone from?

Approved, and seriously, great read.
Baliquis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Oh Goddess Damn [ P ] Empty Re: Oh Goddess Damn [ P ]

Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:43 pm
Faith Akari <3 wrote:.... Glamazons and their phones.....

In the future, would you mind linking the thread that you claimed the first part of the shadow clone from?

Approved, and seriously, great read.

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t39090p10-let-people-live-how-they-want-dammit-pkotgeni#313506

I will add it at the end of each post in the future though.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum