Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Strength to go on(training) Empty Strength to go on(training)

Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:16 pm
"That's it! I can't take this anymore. I can't live in this village terrified that my next battle will end my life." The stress had slowly been piling up for Kira. Ever since the day she entered youka and sparred against youka the voice in the back of her head had begun it's soft musings. She was tired and over it.

"Kira... Please calm down. He trained you. He knows your skills back and forth child it isn't your fault that he has surpassed you... I'm sure with time" selene's voice which had been softy cooing words of comfort into her mind was cut off as the hound konoichi began to scream. It was not that of fear or sorrow. This scream was filled with the combined force of her hatred and frustration, seeming to rip itself from her body with murderous intent.

"It isn't my fault and yet here I am training the young genin of yuki... Promising them I will protect them with my life but what good is my life if it only succeeds to be a stumbling block for those thst wish my charges harm? What would you have me do Selene? I need to get stronger. I need to prove.... Something. "

The look in her eyes was something the spirit of her weapon knew all too well. That look was the demon coming out. This sweet child had held back her intent too long and the more stressors pull the looser the noose around the neck of the demon of chance became but for the sake of them both it was imperitive she control herself. Unknown to Kira was the girl she was. Their minds had joined so long ago and the demon took the opportunity to escape her reality and the weight of her blade. Sorrows strength and power had always come at a cost, and the demon of chance had bore that curse to her death and beyond as Kira does.

The power bubbled inside her, threatening to be released and filling the girl with the memories of the past. A tear formed in the corner of her eyes, wavering with threats of release if she wasn't careful and teetering just on the edge of her duct longing to release her emotions in a stream of her own element intended not to kill or destroy but to break down her walls and cleanse the pain. She watched as the world around her shifted quickly, the room she had been offered in yuki melting away into her memory before new images surfaced. The air felt suddenly heave and wet. She could feel precipitation beating down on her head and shoulders as her perception of reality focused in on the sight before her. She was in amegakure, the village hidden in the rain.

Her possition was high atop the enormous city, perched like a falcon ready to strike, though the world below her was distant and blurred save for one small area where a girl walked shivering. "No...." She knew this place. It was where youka had found her and where she had gotten back her scythe. The girl approached two men, begging for her help and she heard their convorsation clearly though it was impossible from the distance. It was her, from so long ago.., or was it Selene whom at the time she called the hells angel. The men were young spry and full of energy, obviously strait out of the exams with hope filled eyes that dripped nievely with the need to make a difference. Her lips mouthed the words as they flowed like honey from the corrupt being to taint the poor boys.

"Please... I I can't." She stumbled, obviously bruised and in a weakened state. Her clothes were tattered and sewn together in heavy hand done stitching that attempted to mask where they had been ripped what seemed like multiple times. She explained to the boys her situation, a story whose innocence damned the man she spoke of as well as each in her presence. A man took advantage of his power over a poor defenceless girl. It was a take of fear and tragedy for the angel who looked only sixteen, that began in sexual assault only to end in their untimely demise, she knew this and it almost seemed to make her giddy though her body showed no signs. It would not fit her purpose of course and so she spoke in trembling words that boiled the young chuunin's blood raiding a cry if righteousness that sealed the deal and their fate with it.

"If he ever bothers you again we will take care of him m'lady. " their leader, a tall boy standing about six foot two with bright green eyes that sympathized with her struggles and a need to prove himself spoke up as Kira began to weep softly, moving forward to bury her head in his chest. "Nothing will happen to you from now on," his words were the truth and she knew it but not for the reason he thought.

(845)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Strength to go on(training) Empty Re: Strength to go on(training)

Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:07 pm
Her an had ended as perfectly as she had set it. The poor fool who happened to gain her weapon was attacked, and fought her off easily, dragging her into his home to be punished. From there she allowed him to believe he controlled the situation up to the point when her clothes were torn once more to give him access to what was underneath. "Selene stop this I don't want to see any more. I know how the story ends....." She called out to the open air of amegakure hoping to be released but her voice trailed off to be lost in the sound of rain on the metal roofs. She saw the girl jet out of the house, watched as the genin slaughtered the poor fool, and struggled to close her eyes as the street ran red with his blood. Through eyes pursed shut the heard the boys cry out as the anbu slit their throats and them the rain stopped.

"Wha...." Terrified blue eyes opened once more to see the lands of iwa. She could feel the heat of the stone village beating down against her skin from high above the borders where broken images flashed about below her. Split second views of her and her team taking lives in the name of echo, or at the request of the strange man left nothing as they vanished one by one but a pile of bodies thst looked lifeless lot her way through hollow eyes, "Selene stop this. Stop this now... I don't need to see... My weakness. "

"Weakness stopped this from being higher Kira. My weakness. Embrace what you are. " iwa was gone before she even realized. She looked up at a man.... No. It was a boy. His red eyes flashed at her as she shivered in fear. She was laying back against the ground and she tried to crawl away but every movement caused her intense pain. Who was the boy with the red eyes, she thought trying to keep control of her mind and stop the panicking, but all she could do was stare into those red eyes, counting the black hashes between each of the three tomoe. Her mind clouded as she felt his arms wrap around her. She struggled to twist herself free but her body didn't move. Her gaze broke away from the sharingan eyes to look down at her captive arms and let let a squeal of terror. She was being covered head to toe in threads, and the same youka used, her body jerked left and right and she screamed over and over as the cocoon of threads wrapped itself up her body. She cried, begging for safety from this dream but as the light was extinguished no help came and she was left to sob in the darkened wrappings.

"Help help me please" her words seemed to fall on deaf ears as she laid perfectly still. Every movement or twitch of her body made the threads wrap tighter and she began struggling to breathe. A voice entered her mind like a soft whisper of blissful rest and release, it's words full of false promises she was certain would end in death but a part of her wanted so bad to give in. Here eyes fluttered closed. Her breathing slowed to a stop. Her heartbeat get sluggish and weak. With her last bit of hope she let go of everything whispering into the nothingness "I will survive" and with that the spell was broken.
(1430)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:15 pm
"Where....where am I?" She sat up from the small bed, the wooden phrame creeping as she moved /'d looked around. She was back in her room. "Did I fall asleep?" She asked the question rhetorically. Her dreams were becoming more vivid and she couldn't tell if it had been a vision forcing her into unconsciousness or if the entire thing had been a single long winded cruel dream.

~maku. Village gates.... I.... I just need you. ~ she spoke quickly into his mind before heading out toward her destination, taking sorrow from its place on the door to click the middle button and feed chain through the new opening in the staff to hook the weapon on her back. She wasn't sure when she had summoned sorrow, and it's appearance near the door was disturbing but she refused to think about it.

(1572)
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:43 am
Maku was already at the village gates when he received Kira's call.  Or mental message, or whatever the hell it was.  He wasn't sure what to even call it, but all the same he was sitting there.  He had actually been napping on top of the village gates.  It was an unusually warm day for Yukigakure, and the sun was bright reflecting the sun, making his precise seat pretty warm and nice.

"Already here Kira love, come on down, I am sitting on top of the gates."  She had sounded a bi panicked, so he thought he would give something a try.  He had told it had worked, so he decided to give it a go.

His mind focused, and said the name Selene before he started talking, all the while focusing on wanting to talk to Selene.  "Soooo hopefully this is working, whats going on with Kira?"  If this worked, he would try and talk directly to Selene, if it didn't then, well it would be a tad awkward.

(148)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:21 am
She ran full speed towards the gates, the ball and chain in her left hand a
With the scythe hooked around her right arm to drops over her shoulder. The cold air rushing past her face stung a bit, but it sobered her mind to clear the thoughts running rampant. ~she is.... Upset. The situation with youka has affected her more then usual and I may have used a powerful ability to try and bring her out of it. She just needs to fight it out but be weary this won't be like your usual spars.... I fear the child will be out to spill blood and pull no punches. ~ Selene was thankful that he finally remembered their ability to speak freely, responding to maku just as Kira jetted out of the gates to slow her momentum, skidding to a half several feet past the entrance and leaving large holes in the snow where her feet had slid. She looked up, and spottend maku, waving to let him know she was here.

"I want to spar maku, if that's ok. " her smile was hollow and fairly obviously faked. The look in her eyes gave it away. The bright blue orbs of hope and trust were hollow and seemed almost glazed over as she spoke, trying their best to hide the whirlwind going on within her head. She drew slow labored breaths to calm her heart rate from the run, her body shivering from a combination of the frigid cold around her and the sweat that still dropped from her face from the dream like state earlier. She ignored it. There would be time to worry about comfort later she thought. ~Kira..... Do not do something you will regret.~ (1860)
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:16 pm
"Very well, I will have to watch myself out there, but you should probably let me know if something crazy is about to happen."  Maku would say to Selene in response to her warning.  Sliding off the gate, he hit the snow feet first, standing up straight and looking at Kira.  Something did seem off about her, but all the same he couldn't refuse her request. 

Selene had given him a warning, of which he was most likely going to ignore.  He was confident in his abilities to handle anything Kira could throw at him.  She was strong, but so was he.  Besides whats the worst that could happen, he die at least he would get away from all that damn paperwork.

"Sure Kira, we can spar, but not here. Follow me to the spot."  Maku started running, he entered a clearing in the tundra.  It was a wide barren field as far as the eye could see.  There were several large rocks scattered, but nothing left.  The tundra of Yukigakure was a harsh and unforgiving environment.  Perfect for what needed to take place here.

He took the pack off his back, and put on his armor.  Luckily the armor was quick and easy to place, it practically did it itself thanks to the way it was crafted.  Once he had his full armor on, and had slid his helmet over his face, he looked towards Kira, "Whenever your ready sweetheart."

(411)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:45 pm
She stood as he left her to go to the place he called " the spot", her body unmoving as if she were frozen in time. She waited until he was there and mostly finished with his armor before activating her body flicker to move at incredible speed to slide to a stop about five meters in front of him. "
She did not check her side bag, not did she mentally or physically prepare. She was like a girl possessed staring strait ahead until he addressed her before finally nodding and summoning the circle of shadow at her feet.~her fear of weakness.... The need to survive weight heavily in combination with realization that no matter how hard she trains she just isn't catching up to him . He hurt much more then her body that day both in the center of town against you and he as well as in the hospital room. Her need to prove her strength is quickly becoming volatile. ~

As Selene spoke Kira's body seemed to turn completely black. Her shadow cloak covered her body In the power of her blood, boosting her confidence and increasing her field presence. The circle around her had grown to about a meter in all sides with large eyes and mothes unchanged from their even demonic look that grinned up and watched maku as they prepared. Four tendrils rose, two on each side to make a right square around her body and the moment he agreed to start she rose her arm to wrap the ball and chain over her left shoulder. Her body spun as the weapon wrapped to allow for positioning and when it had begun to press flush against her back and hip she ducked her head under to fling the ball forward in a slight arc towards maku with a speed and power if one hundred and eighteen. The moment it left her body another of her mastery of shadows tendrils would rise to take the weapon from her and allow her to prepare herself for the strike while it used the scythe.

(2246)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:49 pm
Standing 5 meters from Kira, he watched as the ball came towards him.  It was a rather lack luster attack, and as such he could only assume it was a way to set up positioning, instead of actually landing a strike.  He watched as the ball slowly made its way towards him, he used his afterimage technique.

The ball would apparently go straight through him with no resistance as his body dissipated, only to be found 20 meters back, so a total of 25 from Kira.  He threw a scroll open, and immediately 10 puppets appeared.  Connecting each one with his threads, the puppets would come to life.  7 demons and 3 angels would seemingly be staring at Kira.  Each was in front of Maku, forming a semi circle infront of him and up to his sides.  The chakra threads had been trained to be invisible, so the puppets seemingly just stood in front, apparently on their own.

The only exception were the three angels.  Not standing in the semi-circle formation, they stood at his back.  Tyrael to his right side, Izual to his left, and Inarius with the scythe behind him.  From were he stood he watched and waited for Kira to move.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:12 pm
"what.....the..." She studied the strange things before her for a few minutes. Were these the same as th wooden monstrocity she had battled so long ago, she asked herself. She shook her head to dispell the thoughts. her mind went back through the fights she had participated in a million times over the past few days, analyzing every moment up to the point when they went wrong. There was one factor she found was the same. Everytime she fought or sparred she planned everything out, allowing her defenses to buy her time to figure out a strategy to get around whatever was before her. It had never worked. Thy only plan now was to act on instinct which was strange for kira but oddly comforting. deep within the recess of her mind the girl behind Kira's existence knew. Kira was afraid and calculating but this girl she had been was a natural. 

Her fingers slid together, activating her body flicker technique to close the distance, disappearing to the normal eye to reappear seven meters away, but no longer standing before him. She stopped at about four o clock, ripping up the shadows to defend her once more in her new position. beneath her dark eyes shifted sadisticly, sometimes linking up with the sharp toothed mouthes to create the illusion of a grinning being looking at maku. meanwhile the ball, having not been slowed or stopped would continue it's momentum, though slowing quickly. As it began to dip down towards the ground the shadow of the spiked weapon seemed to tear from the ground, quickly forming a black hand that caught the chain while immediately arcing it's movement to keep the momentum that it traveled at, transfering it with a single rotation of the weapon over the shadow hand before releasing it again, aimed at the center most puppet before shrinking back into the ground to disappear. 

"I shall run no more." She spoke the words in a calm tone that wavered only with the shivver of her body in the cold. she began to circle maku, heading towards the three angels with an intense killing intent that was terrifying, both because of the power behind her blue eyes and the seeming impossible change from the girl maku knew. Two shadow tendrils rose up from the ground, and with a single hand sign they formed seemingly instantly to two exact copies of the girl, and with it each of their shadows rose up to form four tendrils of shadow. 

The clones ground their feet into the snow to slow their movement, shifting their hips to push off of the small patch that formed as the slid a few inches to quickly change her momentum and head directly towards the puppets in front of maku, getting in range of them at the same time as the chained ball unless impeded. The shadow tendrils lashed out, their edges sharpening to look like wicked scimitars as they struck out, the left clone(a) striking at the doll closest to the end of the half circle and it's second(b) lashing out at the one beside it, second in line. The tendrils of clone A whipped and intertwined with a speed of one hundred and fifteen as they moved before splitting to strike like an arrow at the joints conneting each of it's arms to the body of the puppet with the same power as their speed. Meanwhile Clone B spread hers out to circle the second puppet only to bring them towards it's center at a speed of one hundred and fifteen and a similar power. 

While this was going on Kira had decided to attack the problem at it's source. Her shadow rose beneath her to form two disks that lifted her up mid strike, thrusting her at maku at a speed of two hundred and thirty as the four tendrils whipped around her, two moving in front of her to form a large shield with the same terrifyingly evil looking mouth grinning at Maku from the center. The movement took a fraction of a second at her speed, and as she closed in, reaching about a meter and a half under the assumption she was not stopped until this point, The two tendrils would move forward over the shield. Her feet touched down finally as her combination of a leap and a throw ended, her knees bending down slightly to brace her landing, and the moment she touched down she used the slipperyness of the snow beneath her feet to her advantage to rotate her entire body, almost seeming to skate across the snow covered ground, turning her body to look over her right shoulder which now faced maku with the same strange grin plastered across her face. If this suceeded she would rotate her right foot once more in a circle behind her, her momentum slowing a bit as she got within around two feet of Maku, using the momentum to send a kick at his ribs at a speed of one hundred and twenty and a power of sadly only fifteen. Her black body seemed almost inhuman as it moved fluidly through the snow as if hovering in the air on a collision course with the village leader. 

Finally the tendril that had thrown the ball rushed forward, following it's weapon to catch it and continue it's strikes at a closer range. 

(3147)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:15 pm
Maku watched as Kira moved to strike.  He even glimpsed as her hands began to slide.  He had more than enough experience to know the beginning of a hand seal when he saw one, and because of that, he let the ghost mark begin to activate.  The mark spread through his body, increasing his powers to new levels.  As she body flickered, he held strong unmoving from his position.  He wondered if he could win without ever taking a step, well fuck it, why not try.

She appeared and began to circle around him.  As the ball came towards the center most puppet, which was Azmodan, a brief twitch of a finger caused the puppet to rear its right fist back, and unleash a devastating punch directly at the ball.  The puppet would punch the ball with a force of 325.

He would hear her say her tiny words, as well as the sound of the snow crunching beneath her feat with the abilities of his experience as a fighter.  Because of this he would send Andarial and Belial to her location at a speed of 305 as he turned slightly to get her exact location.  He knew she could react to them as she had great reaction time, however even with that he doubted she had the speed to make the gross motor movement needed to avoid the situation.

As Beliel made it 2 meters in front of her as her hand was making the seal, this would be the very moment she meant to activate her technique interrupting it, he unleashed the light in his eyes, which unless something happened, would blind Kira.  As for Andariel, she would continue closer to kira, being a specially crafted puppet she moved at slightly increased speed, going at 325.  She would launch out all four of her special clawed arms, one to sweep Kira's legs, two of the extra appendages would shot to go into the girls shoulders, pinning her to the ground streaking the area with blood from the wound.  The last arm, would go in front of the puppet as a defensive mechanism.  The blades of the appendages would hit Kira with a sharpness of 365 to attempt to pin her to the ground.  Even if they didn't pierce the girl, they would hold her down with 305 strength.

New stats
240 speed
41 stamina
210 chakra

Puppet new stats
Speed and strength = 305

Jutsu used:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum