Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei Ryoinsatsu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Is the hunt over? Finding Youka Empty Is the hunt over? Finding Youka

Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:41 pm
Montague Hebi was impatient. After all his searching, after all his seeking, he might of finally found the one he had sought after. Hebi had heard of the powerful missing-nin possibly be around here, in these woods surrounding the village. Even more importantly though, Hebi had finally discovered his name.

I am have finally found you Youka Tau....
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Is the hunt over? Finding Youka Empty Re: Is the hunt over? Finding Youka

Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:35 pm
"Why is it so hot on these borders, and why can't I ever seem to find any shade", Youka had decided to walk the borders alone after his spar he had with Kira and almost killing her. He wasn't paying attention to his surroundings as he walked aimlessly to calm himself and he gave no regard to anyone that might have been trying to get in contact with him. For the second time he had lost all control of himself all because of unfinished business with a certain other individual. The shield on his back was actually wearing him down which wasn't normal but was more due to the fact that he had so much on his mind.

As he rounded a bend in the road where trees again were once growing and it blocked out the setting sun he heard something strange and foreign. His name was being spoken, but not by a voice he recognized and he immediately sent out his chakra senses to feel where and how big it was. The signature wasn't that big but that didn't mean it wasn't deadly, how did whoever this was know his name, and why were they approaching him on the borders? Stopping in his tracks to listen further to the voice that was behind him he tried to gather whether there was murderous intent in the body-less voice but he couldn't catch anything. "How do you know my name and what is it you want" he would ask as calmly as he could, he was still worked up from him losing himself and the smallest thing would set him off. As he awaited an answer every thread in his body tensed and coiled inside him preparing to defend or attack, but for now he waited.
Anonymous

Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm
Hebi first heard him, if you can even call it that anymore, coming before anything. Multiple hearts beating, but too close together for it to be multiple people. Then the smell, like something.... earthy. It had to be him, the one that he sought. Calling out to him, Hebi walked towards him. Coming around a bend, he caught his first sight of the one that he had traveled across the land for.

"So you are the one that they call Youka? Some have given the monster in a man's skin?"

Hebi sniffed, and realized that Youka was the source of the earthy smell. From this "man" was the sound of multiple hearts, and under that.... something else. Like thousands of tiny snakes coiling around themselves in anticipation.

Hebi suppressed the mist from his cloak and then drew down the hood. He wished to meet this Youka face to face, so that it did not take offense.

"I have sought you from far across this land, and mean you no harm at all."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:34 pm
Whoever this man was he knew of Youka and he wondered how, he hadn't really done anything to garner such renown although he was more than likely in the bingo book as well as of his last adventure out of the village of Iwa. The man was cloaked and came around to as well to face Youka, he also removed his cloak allowing his face to be seen. That was a good move as it showed that he was ok with letting his face be seen which either meant he wasn't here to try for his life or that he was a very cocky assassin.

"Hmmm, how is it that you know of me, and who exactly are you" he would ask still keeping his guard up and searching his surroundings with his senses for any others that might be near.
Anonymous

Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:41 pm
"I have traveled from the sea, from the ruins of Kirigakure. On my way, I heard of a creature dressed like a man. And naturally, I think 'why should one monster not seek out another'?"

Hebi noticed that Youka was still guarded, most likely searching for someone.

"I promise I am alone. I was hoping that Kira, one of your 'friends' would of told you about our meetings."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:48 pm
Hmm Kiri, the old ruins, Youka wondered how he had come from an area that was long destroyed. He guessed it honestly didn't matter since the past is the past. "You call yourself a monster, why is that,what exactly are you" he would ask quizzically as he still kept his smile on his face. Obviously the man could see Youk was on his guard. "Good, I would hate to have to fight after I just got done almost killing my team mate, Kira you say, yeah no she hasn't mentioned you".
Anonymous

Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:57 pm
"How am I a monster? Hmmmmm...." Hebi smiled at this, showing off his fangs, "You could say I have a certain.... blood lust." He laughed his dark laughed, the sort that a torturer and executioner would laugh.  "I am what you call a.... cold blooded killer."

Hebi waited for Youka's reaction, hoping that he was stronger then Kira was. He also wondered why Kira never mentioned him.... was she afraid of Youka knowing about him?
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:11 pm
This man was indeed interesting to Youka he bared fangs that looked very capable of killing in a swift bite. He also let out a very dark laugh that made Youka's hearts pump with excitement and he wanted to test just how strong this man was. Youka stepped forward and his arms were poised to raise and attack the man, he stopped however before he actually did something and he had to let his energy die down before he did something he regretted. "You are indeed interesting my friend, one day I would like to test what exactly you are capable of, you've shown me your trick now let me show you mine".

Undoing his shirt and setting his helmet and shield on the ground he would look at the man through slitted eyes. In mere moments threads too many to count would shoot from all over his upper body and lurch over the man in front of him slowly. Youka would then tear the flesh away from his chest revealing threads holding him together and two beating hearts in his chest close together. "What do you think".
Anonymous

Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:48 pm
Hebi heard the man's heartbeats increase, and he knew that he had gotten Youka excited. When he stepped forwards and lifted his arm to punch Hebi, Hebi did not move nor flinch; even with his death imminent if Youka followed through. Curiously enough, Youka seemed to stop, and take a moment to gather himself, and spoke. Hebi listened, and agreed that they had to, and the final part got him excited.

It's...... it's like he is nothing more then living threads, a makeshift poppet wearing a man's flesh.... And those hearts, they sing to me of power....

Hebi noticed the threads above him, and saw that they were more then just him, but also could be used as weapons. He was more then impressed with this thing called Youka.

"My oh my.... I was honestly afraid that the stories were exaggerated, that you were just a mere man with a habit of killing, unbefit of the name monster.... I am glad to see that my fears were unfounded."

Hebi let Youka take in all that he said, letting him understand that Hebi was in awe of Youka, before he continued.

"And yes, one day I would enjoy that, but not today. You would easily wipe the ground with me, as I am still recovering from my awakening. From this day we are monsters in arms, and you can count on my aid.... but yes, one day, we will see who is more fit for that title."

Hebi hoped that he got across that he was offering friendship until the day Hebi thought himself worth of fighting Youka.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:27 am
As the man looked at him in amusement instead of horror Youka became even more intrigued by whatever this being could do. He however would be patient and wait for the man to grow stronger and manifest his powers more before they had a fight. It seemed that the man had the same idea as he talked of one day engaging in a fight and for the time being having his aid. As Youka sewed himself shut again and the threads worked on his body ensuring no torn flesh was left hanging he would speak. "Hmm I look forward to that day then and I hope we are both up to each others challenge" he would say still holding a smile before offering his hand to the man to shake.

If the man took the offer and shook his hand Youka would continue on his patrol around the borders before heading back into Iwa.

(Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum