Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Cursed roads intertwine [P, Suto, nk] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cursed roads intertwine [P, Suto, nk]

Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:13 pm
Yuriko blinked and simply shrugged, satisfied at least partially by Suto's answer, as the sword began to feel heavy within it's sheathe as if it were to draw itself at any moment and do it's own will, though she knew that such was impossible - at least until it became stronger - since it had not fed on any soul but her own. She narrowed her eyes suspiciously at him for a moment as he replied to her reasoning, ensuring that he would not seek any further answer, because if he would, then she would be forced to reveal Aufero to him and she was not yet sure if he could be trusted with that knowledge without being slain. She then softened her gaze a bit as he asked what it was like, to be a Shinobi. Such a question was a bit odd to her as she had never been forced to answer such before, many simply knew the life of a Shinobi without question, but Suto had apparently not seen many in his life-time or did not know what they tended to do. To be honest, neither did she.

"I suppose . . . It is lonely, at times. You have to devote yourself to a dream of your own and nothing else, that's how you become stronger, or at least . . . For me anyway. I think being a Shinobi is just a way of chasing your dreams and I suppose being forced to fight other's dreams along the way. I just wish there was not as much hostility between Shinobi of different villages or factions as there is now . . . Though, we are human . . . " She then sighs deeply before finishing. "It is not as fun as I thought it would be, Suto . . . " With that, Yuriko clenches one fist tightly in a mixture of frustration and sadness while waiting for a reply from the man.
Suto Ikku
Suto Ikku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

Cursed roads intertwine [P, Suto, nk] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cursed roads intertwine [P, Suto, nk]

Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:21 pm
Yuriko would reply to Suto's question with a rather strange, and somewhat unexpected answer in his own opinion. Lonely? He honestly hadn't figured, though it's not like he didn't know the feeling. Having traveled for so long, alone with hardly few friends, besides those of which he met along the way, such as Yuriko. He figured it would have been more exciting, more adventurous. Though, then again, he was getting the answer from the girl who followed lights into dark caves. To each their own, he left it at. "Alright then. Not really what I had expected." He would reply, and then sigh. He was used to lonliness, so there wasn't any problem there, nothing setting him back from wanting to become a shinobi.
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen

Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Eventually, Yuriko shook her head and looked up at Suto, with a soft smile upon her face. "Hey, There's some good things about it, too. If you're lucky, you get to train with your best friends and get stronger together. And sometimes we go on missions, dangerous ones too . . . " Stepping forward, Yuriko would reach out and attempt to put a hand upon Suto's shoulder in a gentle fashion, not in a way as to grab him forcefully, but more of to emphasize her presence before him. She then looked at him with a warm expression as she spoke in a bit softer tone. "If you want. You can train with me, and we can get stronger together . . . Just like normal Shinobi. Does that sound alright with you? I can even teach you this --- " She gestured toward the small light that now levitated above her right palm, as the left one was the one which she had used to attempt and place on his shoulder. "If you want, that is. I know it's not much, but . . . Hey, I was thinking we might be able to be friends." She finished, a sad smile on her face, she expected him to say "No" already, even though he had made no reply, as this was the answer she was used to and most commonly told when asked if someone wanted to be friends with her, though it would not stop her from trying at least this once.

At her side, the sword's glow began to dim, no longer pulsing fiercely within its sheathe as her Orb continued to emit its soft and comforting light amid the two ninjas. With this, Yuriko waited for Suto's reply.
Suto Ikku
Suto Ikku
Citizen

Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:06 am
Suto, having nothing more to ask, began to wonder if he should head off, or perhaps ask if Yuriko had known the way out. However, his thoughts were cut short when Yuriko had began to speak. She had mentioned being a shinobi wasn't all bad and loneliness, something Suto had figured, she had mentioned that there was training, which was pretty fun. Moreso she mentioned with friends, but he figured training at all would be somewhat interesting. Mainly because he'd never really trained as a shinobi would, because, hell, he doesn't know how to. She had also mentioned missions, and the possibility of them being dangerous. This had sounded funner than he figured. "Sounds fun." He would say, finishing his reply to that bit. The next thing he knew, Yuriko was offering to train with him, and had requested to be friends. So far, he saw nothing but a few risks of the girl having appeared hostile only a few times, though he saw nothing really wrong with it. "Sure, and sure." He said, plainly.
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen

Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:44 pm
Yuriko smiled and spoke in a bit happier tone to Suto as he finished what he was saying, happy to have someone to train with and possibly talk to in a more casual manner than most. "Well, in that case. Should we find the way out together? After-all, we have light now." Yuriko motioned toward the Orb which levitated above her right palm, beginning to walk forward through the caves many pathways as she hoped Suto followed along, she placed a ready hand upon the sword's bone hilt - which was only truly noticeable as such when fully illuminated, due to the veil of shadows which tended to cover it as well as part of her hand which was upon it. She did this not because of Suto, but because these caves were not empty at all times, and she would not wish to run into any others without being prepared.

So she began to traverse the mountain caves, if Suto should follow, alongside him. She only really knew of one other place in these mountains other than where she had found Aufero, and it was not a place that Suto would be welcomed, so she stood prepared to draw her sword at any moment. Beginning to speak, she figured that some small-talk may ease the tension of these dim caves a bit, because if she must be blunt, it frightened her. "So, Suto . . . What is your dream? What do you want to do most? . . . Or, become?" She asked, turning her head slightly to look at him as she did so, red eyes blinking in curiosity.
Suto Ikku
Suto Ikku
Citizen

Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:28 pm
Suto would begin to walk, as Yuriko would mention that they have light now, and if they should find the way out together. It was rather strange that Yuriko hadn't been using the light already, considering the fact that Suto found her in darkness, not using her technique until she had heard Suto coming. Though he supposed there was no reason to be suspicious, considering she was a shinobi, trained, and Suto had literally close to no skill in combat; though she may not know that, she still presumably would have tried something by now. Of course she had been making few suspicious movements, he decided it would be beneficial of him to travel with her to at least the exit of the cave, after all, he didn't want to be stuck in the cave much longer, having been in here for a good fair amount of time already. "Yeah, sure." Not much time had past in between her question and his response, though there was a seconds hesitation, though he figured in his position, who could blame him. "Though I've a question," he would begin, having pondered over it already, "why'd you just now think of using the light to guide your way through the cave? Why weren't you using it before you met me?" He said, continuing to walk alongside her, though about a foot, and perhaps a few inches behind her, due to his being slightly slower than her overall speed, which was expectable due to the fact that she was a trained shinobi, though the fact that he could somewhat keep up was surprising to him. If any response was given, or if none at all, assuming all events proceeded, Yuriko would ask Suto's dreams, on what he wants to do or become. Rather specific, considering he did want to become something. "A shinobi, you could say. Self-proclaimed" He would reply to her, a self-proclaimed shinobi was what he wanted to be. Which he was, really. He just wanted to be a stronger one, considering he was weak shit in his current state, but he wasn't going to tell her that he was weak. Didn't wanna go being beaten upon anytime soon.  "And what of you, Yuriko?"
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen

Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:40 pm
Yuriko nodded softly as Suto spoke to her, her eyes flickering to the side to gaze upon him in the soft glow of her Orb as they walked, and upon hearing his query she would reply quite simply, with a faint smile forming on her lips as she did so: "I suppose, Suto, that you could say I do not care much for the Light at this moment in time. I have not grown used to it quite yet, due to just having adopted my new ah . . . Position, within life." She would then explain further by saying, "Sorry, you probably think that is a bit weird to say out of the blue . . . But I will explain it in time, I promise that much to you as a friend - - - And possible ally." She spoke softly, as if communicating secrets to Suto as they walked, but did not seem to any longer falter in her emotions nor in demeanor, as if she were becoming more confident as time passed.

He then replied to her own question, having told Yuriko that he wanted to be a self-proclaimed Shinobi of sorts, something which she found both very interesting and pleasing as, it brought a smile to her face. Still smiling, Yuriko would respond to his own question with a childish glee mixed with mature confidence: "I want to become a Hero, Suto. I want to save the world, person by person and soul by soul, until everyone can finally see peace in their life-time . . . It is probably just a dream, but I will endeavor to make it true." As she spoke, Yuriko's sword glowed softly upon her hip, the dark blade pulsing softly with energy as it spoke more to itself than Yuriko: 
"Yes, You will be a hero one day . . . But first, you shall be my instrument, the shield which protects my blade as I in return shall provide the power necessary to fulfill your wishes; Continue to serve me and I shall do the same likewise."

As Aufero finished speaking, Yuriko stopped at the entrance to the cave, the two finally having reached it after all of their walking as, by degrees, Yuriko began to step out along with Suto.

[2,445]
Suto Ikku
Suto Ikku
Citizen

Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:00 pm
As Suto continued to travel with the girl, Yuriko, she would proceed to respond to his inquiry as to why she hadn't been using the light before she had met Suto. She had mentioned.. something and had then proceeded to say that she would explain it one day due to their newfound friendship, and possible ally-hood. He wasn't exactly suspicious of the use of the word possible next to the word that made her consider him an ally, though he began to prepare for the worst, or inevitable, not that he already hadn't been, though the fact that she had referred to him as a friend put him more at ease than he already had been. "Alright then." He merely responded, no longer questioning things as there didn't really seem to be a point, anything he might be pondering over he was fairly sure the girl would later answer, if not, it's not like he's missing out on any life changing information that would completely change his views on life. 

Yuriko's response to her own question, which Suto had basically regifted her like a cheap candle, was rather strange. She had mentioned wanting to be a hero, to save people soul by soul and such. "Mhmmm." He would begin. "And how do you plan to do that?" He would ask, actually pondering over the nearly impossible, improbable, event.
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen

Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:19 pm
Yuriko's expression was oddly bright for her, suddenly, the glee which the blade known as Aufero felt upon being asked such a query in turn made her feel the same, unbridled excitement as she replied in a confident, pleased tone: "I intend to do so with this very sword and my own will . . . You see, I was once even weaker than I am currently and, then, I sought out a way out of the dark state of mind which I often found myself in and into the Light, thus I stumbled into this cave and found Her, she calls herself Solis-Aufero; Sun Thief and she too, wishes for the same thing that I do. Of course, she at first was very skeptical of my true feelings and only allowed me to join her after an excruciatingly painful torture which was used to extract both my obedience and true feelings: It was then that I gave her . . . Well, for lack of another word; My soul." As Yuriko finishes speaking, she closes her eyes as sunlight shines down upon her face, smiling softly as she twirls, her long gothic dress billowing up and flowing in a circle as she does so.

Many would see her as, at this point, insane or something of the like; But something about Yuriko also gives an air of new-found freedom and confidence as she turns back to look at Suto once more, speaking to him in a softer, gentler tone: "I know that you will help us, Suto. We are friends, allies even, and I am sure that Aufero feels the same: Together, we can save the world - - - Even if a few must die in the process, it will be worth the ending." As she finished speaking, Yuriko's bright red eyes met Suto's and her hand roamed idly along the scabbard of Aufero upon her hip. 

"We will save them, Yes: We will protect their mortal forms by extracting the one thing which can be damaged the most by this cruel world; The soul." Aufero spoke softly within Yuriko's mind, as the two of the both awaited what their new ally may do next, curious as to if his actions would be for or against the blade and their cause, for if he was too against it, then Yuriko would be forced to battle him sooner than she otherwise may have. But at this very moment, she looked utterly at peace and quite happy of all things, as the blade too even basked in the sunlight which signified it's own freedom from the cave she had been trapped in for some time. While Aufero was a being which adored Darkness more than anything, she hated being trapped. 

A gentle gust of wind blew through Yuriko's hair as her twin-tails flew, her eyes shifting from his and over Suto's entire body, examining him carefully yet not too invasive as she awaited him, calmly smiling in the gentle sunlight. 

[2,936]
Suto Ikku
Suto Ikku
Citizen

Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:00 pm
Yuriko went rather in depth on the question to as to how she would intend to become a hero and save the souls of many, if not supposedly everyone. Her goals were clearly high, and seemed to be based upon a religion she had rather strong beliefs in, the sword being the religious figure seemingly. How the two mixed he pondered over but found no real answer in his own mind, though perhaps the girl would eventually explain how the sword is capable of tampering with her own, as well as the many other souls she plans to 'save.' She mentioned how she 'knew,' otherwise meaning figured Suto would help her in her seemingly religious mission, her and 'Aufero,' he assumed the blade's name was. "Alright then," he said, as he began to show a slight grin, and began to brush back his brown hair with his hand, "I'll probably see what I can do." he said, though making no real guarantee, if this angered the girl he had no idea as to whether or not she would attack, based on her mental state, as he couldn't yet determine it. "So, it's like a Religious thing? A Religious mission, mayhaps?" He inquired, having pondered over it, and was fairly sure the answer was yes, though wanted to be sure to make sure the girl wasn't crazy. 'Crazy' meaning that she didn't believe the sword was a Religious figure and just thought it all happened, and he of course had to make sure she didn't want to go start a homicide against any villages.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum