Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipToday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

Judgement Day: Takigakure Destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement Day: Takigakure Destruction

Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:35 pm
I'll admit to not openly describing the contacts. That was my mistake. Also, I did not know that the infrared would completely remove your armor from Kenzo's vision.

Also, the leg movements were a misunderstanding on my part. When I first posted that post it said that you were diving behind the building because I was under the impression that you were standing out in the open initially, then dived(Not ducked) behind a building, but after reading it a second time, I thought that you were already somewhat hidden behind the building to begin with, peeking around it, or over it, so I edited a bit. Initially, I also said that Kenzo would slice your aerial body in half before you could hit the ground or even finish the first handseal, but that is beside the point. I edited that part out since then. I do not believe that infrared vision would have further blurred Kenzo's peripherals because it shows the differences in temperature(I thought), and if it did blur Kenzo's peripherals then he would've spotted you regardless because I stated that the only reason he didn't look side to side was because he saw you. It doesn't say that on either app, so why would they cancel each other out? 

The foundation of Kenzo's movement was not from seeing the handseals, but it was from ANY movement at all that he saw from Saiga as stated he did not want to fight a moving target.

Kenzo wrote:Kenzo did not even start his next warning, for he would soon have to deal with a moving target, which is something he did not plan on facing. 
Kenzo wrote:The moment Saiga began to move, Kenzo, would activate a technique.
Kenzo wrote:Never did Kenzo ever turn his head far enough to lose sight of the chakra source, which, upon probing deeper, Kenzo found to be quiet potent, perhaps even potent even to combat with Kenzo's own chakra? Perhaps this massive chakra source was even greater than Kenzo's!?! This Kenzo did not know for sure, but he wasn't simply going to wait to find out!

^Yes, the entire plan of offense was for Kenzo to see you, then attack, that is why I said Kenzo's eyes would be moving, to catch you within his view. That's also why I said that above. My goal in the post was "See Saiga before he makes handseals, and attack Saiga with a sneak attack before he can do anything." Yes, Included him seeing you move your arms and legs,but I was under the assumption that you 

My reasoning for not blatantly posting that the infrared vision was active was because it was irrelevant(I thought), at the time. I was going to use it later as a little surprise if you were to, somehow, avoid Kenzo's attack and go into hiding. By posting as though the heat vision was not completely there, I could have surprised you when you thought you were successful in hiding. 

If not for the contacts, then Kenzo would've still attacked, regardless. As stated in my post, Kenzo's attack did not come from seeing the handseals, it was from seeing your chakra supply. Seeing you move(Any Kind of movement) only made Kenzo feel the need to hasten his assault, whch is why he teleported. Kenzo did not activate it when he saw the handseals, he activated it when he saw you move even the slightest, which is why he had teleported at the exact movement. You ducked and made handseals at the same time, so both movements or either movement would've triggered Kenzo's haste. 

Actually, no, I was not fearful at all. Ask Kozai. Anytime you were not in the CB, I was as confident as ever because regardless of the Jutsu that could boost your chakra to x2, you still had to use handseals. I was upset because you kept stalling to get new things approved when you already had an advantage, but I still thought, as I believe now, that I could/can win. When I made the post, I believed that the battle was already won by my tactics, then I saw your void.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Judgement Day: Takigakure Destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement Day: Takigakure Destruction

Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:10 pm
Let's try to make it so that things add up. 

Your Arguement: 

"You couldn't see my handseals, so you don't hurt me."

^If that is correct, then I don't see why Kenzo would not attack. 

I'm going to discuss the sharingan since it is the most dominant factor in my post. If Kenzo's Sharingan was active, then he saw your POWERFUL CHAKRA and he saw your armor. You were the first, and only person he saw. Why would he not attack you? Why would voiding hand movements affect Kenzo's attack? That I don't understand. 

Why would not seeing your hands and feet cause Kenzo to stop his assault? He saw how powerful your chakra was, so he would immediately attack you. 

I'm saying:

"If he sees you, he attacks you.
If he sees your handseals, he attacks you.
If he sees your armor, he will attack you.
If he sees your chakra, he will attack you."

Your saying:

"Didn't see my hands though."

In my post, it blatantly says that Kenzo saw your chakra.
In my post it says that he sees you. 
In my post t says that he sees your armor. 
You're voiding the handseals.

I didn't say: "If, and only if, Kenzo saw Saiga's handseals he would attack."

I said, "If Kenzo saw the powerful chakra he would have to eliminate it. If Kenzo saw the armor man, Kenzo would have to eliminate him. When Kenzo saw him move, he teleported."

Edit: 

I went back, and read your post again for clarity on what exact we were debating. your post says...

Saiga wrote:It is while walking through the village towards the gates, that Saiga hears a voice speak out. This is one he had never heard before, for had he, he would have been sure to remember.  He walks towards the source, and is able to spot the boy from where he stands, out of his line of sight, staring at the boy's throne in awe, he simply waits for him to finish talking before making a move.

" People of Takigakure. I'm taking over this village in the name of Konoha! Anyone who opposes will be dealt with with lethal force."

That is all that Saiga needed to hear. Forming five hand seals while ducking slightly behind a solid, concrete building twenty meters in front of the boys right hand side, as he sits on his throne of fire.

So Saiga was casually walking through the village as though nothing was wrong. Saiga stops moving when he can see Kenzo, and only after Kenzo finishes speaking does Saiga choose to hide. This means, that when I said that Kenzo would've seen Saiga, Saiga was not hiding. In my post, Saiga doesn't start hiding until after Kenzo's eyes are already on him. When you say that Saiga "ducked" behind a 20 meter tall building, WHILE creating handseals, I assume that you mean that Saiga steps around a corner to hide because Saiga is not tall enough to literally "duck" behind a building, so you would have to move your legs. That means his body was out in the open for Kenzo to see BEFORE Saiga ducked. Saiga, as he forms the handseals at the same time, is stepping towards the building or around the corner, so he would be in Kenzo's field of vision. I timelined it so that Kenzo would see Saiga BEFORE he ducked or moved, so basically, in my post, Kenzo was staring at Saiga. Saiga was not moving at speed that would , in any way, effect how Kenzo saw Saiga move, so Kenzo should see him clearly, even clearer due to the fact that the Sharingan was active. 

Basically, while Kenzo was speaking, Saiga was standing somewhere in Kenzo's field of vision. Kenzo was staring at Saiga as he spoke, then, Saiga lowered his body, and moved behind a building while Kenzo was staring at him, and Saiga was creating handseals at the same time. Kenzo would see this because Saiga did not wait until AFTER he was behind the building. Saiga made the handseal as he moved behind the building(a.k.a he began making handseals while he was still within Kenzo's sight.)

So the void should not stop Kenzo's movements, nor should it have happened in the first place.
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16650

Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:54 pm
Let's debunk the easy things first.

Kenzo wrote:
Actually, no, I was not fearful at all. Ask Kozai. Anytime you were not in the CB, I was as confident as ever because regardless of the Jutsu that could boost your chakra to x2, you still had to use handseals. I was upset because you kept stalling to get new things approved when you already had an advantage, but I still thought, as I believe now, that I could/can win. When I made the post, I believed that the battle was already won by my tactics, then I saw your void.

Well, I can shut this down real easy. Why did you make an exit post, then delete it, if you weren't afraid? Also, I don't have to use hand seals to activate my tech. I just chose to, because I didn't know you suddenly had your infrared active. As for the tech. approvals, I only made a SINGLE tech. and armor. I wasn't stalling, I just voided your illogical posts. How can one storm into a village he cannot see? Why did you attack a village without first reading the attack rules? The voids are your fault, simple. Don't blame me for your incompetence.

Next.

Kenzo wrote:If not for the contacts, then Kenzo would've still attacked, regardless. As stated in my post, Kenzo's attack did not come from seeing the handseals, it was from seeing your chakra supply. Seeing you move(Any Kind of movement) only made Kenzo feel the need to hasten his assault, whch is why he teleported. Kenzo did not activate it when he saw the handseals, he activated it when he saw you move even the slightest, which is why he had teleported at the exact movement. You ducked and made handseals at the same time, so both movements or either movement would've triggered Kenzo's haste.

If Kenzo was really that attack ready, then why didn't you attack the moment you saw me? Why wait until I start doing hand seals, that you cannot see? Also, timeline is key. You first state you see my arms move, then you say the moment you saw me moving you attack? Well, that's a bit iffy to say the least. Now that I think about it, or maybe its because I'm sleepy, and not thinking as-well as I was earlier, you have no reason to attack me without the infrared.

I state that I slightly duck, and after that, perform the hand seals. You state that you see my arms, and legs? moving, and the moment I move you activate your technique. So, without your infared, all you would see if me ducking, that's it. No movement, which warrants you to suddenly attack me, since you hadn't done so when you first saw me. Also, did I not say that you would do this, ya know using your vague words to your advantage?

Me (Saiga) wrote:We both know it matters. You stated you saw my arms moving, which means, you did not activate your technique when I ducked. So, I beg that you please not try to use your vague words to your advantage.

What do I mean by vague?

Well you state the moment he moves. I assume by now, after I've dissected your infrared vision ploy, you are attempting to establish another means to validate your actions. This other means of you arguing could be:

"Well either way, you moved, and when I saw you moving I disappeared!"
"Doesn't matter, I saw you so I would activate the jutsu then."

Once again, please do not try and use your vagueness to your advantage. If you truly wished to activate your jutsu when Saiga ducked, then you could have simply stated:

"The moment Saiga ducks, Kenzo, would activate a technique."

That way would have been very simple, and straight forward. We would not have to debate, I don't want to say argue because I'm really trying to avoid that, over when you activated your jutsu. I think now, the volume of feces is beginning to run low. Seeing as you yourself, have cast away your previous argument (infrared) for a new one.

Kenzo wrote:
By posting as though the heat vision was not completely there, I could have surprised you when you thought you were successful in hiding. 

This is what Code Style is, which is banned as you now know. Also, you didn't post as if the heat vision wasn't there, you never, not once, mentioned it.

There's more I can retort to, but I'm sleepy.

Honestly, I'm tired of going back, and forth. This is my final post. From here on I'll let the mods deal with this, as it seems your reasons for attacking keeps changing. First it was the infrared, now its all movement Saiga does.  :scratch: . Yeah, so you can keep going if you want, but I'm done. All I see you doing is pushing this entire topic for a complete void, which is no doubt what you want, since you already tried exiting.

Goodnight.
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16650

Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:03 pm
You posted while I was posting, so I didn't see your response. I'm not gonna argue anymore, this is what battle mods are for.

You broke the rules so many times (3), before I even posted. Now you type a response without quotes, and make up me saying imaginary things, in order to gain the mods approval. Also, I never said you couldn't see me. You yourself said you saw my arms moving, that is in fact after I ducked. Your time line is iffy in that area anyways. I say I ducked behind a concrete wall, so you can imagine Saiga standing around a bent wall, ducking, and then performing seals. After he completes them the rest follows.

Goodnight, Kenzo.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:19 pm
Saiga wrote:From here on I'll let the mods deal with this, as it seems your reasons for attacking keeps changing. First it was the infrared, now its all movement Saiga does.

The infrared was to establish that Kenzo saw movement. How does my reasons for attacking change? The entire time we've been talking I've been saying he attacks when you move even though he had many other reasons to attack. 

Also, now you say that your arms move AFTER you ducked when your post said you were doing both things at the same time. I don;t want to get the topic voided, I want your void voided, and I want a fair fight. You did not say that the wall was round in your post. You didn't give enough details on Saiga's surrounding for me to make a proper reply in that case. All you said, basically, was that Saiga was walking through the vilage, he heard a voice, and he walked in the direction of that voice until he could see where the voice came from. The building you interacted with was not detailed, and neither was Saiga's distance from the building. You just don't wanna die. Your post didn;t have enough detail. I imagined Saiga walking down a road to Kenzo, not creeping along the side of a building to remain hidden, which is what you SHOULD have posted. 

I didn't post for mod approval, I posted because you said we should keep talking about it because we might come to an agreement before the mods intervene.

Saiga wrote:Well, I can shut this down real easy. Why did you make an exit post, then delete it, if you weren't afraid? Also, I don't have to use hand seals to activate my tech. I just chose to, because I didn't know you suddenly had your infrared active. As for the tech. approvals, I only made a SINGLE tech. and armor. I wasn't stalling, I just voided your illogical posts. How can one storm into a village he cannot see? Why did you attack a village without first reading the attack rules? The voids are your fault, simple. Don't blame me for your incompetence. 

I didn't want to be cheated. You already had/have the advantage of 400 speed and strength passive movement when you got that underpriced armor, then you were adding a x2 technique to blow me out of the water. I was genuinely afraid that I may have lost my character, for like 10 seconds, then I deleted the post. Having my post interrupted would not have been enough to make me delete it. If I was truly scared, I would've deleted the entire Topic when you were voiding my entry posts. I thought I would be able to see the village from above, since, somehow, it gets sunlight through the treetops, but apparently I HAVE to go through the waterfall.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:56 pm
After thorough review this topic is here by Voided.  Because of all the edits, and arguments it has become a cluster and has degraded, and therefore this is the best way to gain a fair and unbiased resolution.  Both of you are confident in your own abilities so this shouldn't be a problem.

Kenzo, you must post another invasion thread, please make sure you follow all the rules correctly this time.  You are not allowed to attempt to flee for at least 2 posts. I also ask that neither of you purchase any new items or jutsu, so that this will be a complete redo and not an opportunity to buff either of your characters for this specific fight.

This new invasion topic is a complete restart so naturally both of you have your 3 edits and such.  

The same escape thread you originally used will still be in use, so you don't need to post a new one

If either of you would like a detailed explanation as to how I came to this decision feel free to PM me, have a nice fight and may the best ninja win
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:25 pm
On a side note, poetic license is allowed, but please do not let it over load the topic thus making it difficult for the other combatant to discern your movements.  This is to avoid any future problems in combat

Yes, there are certain things the other fighter does not need to know, but you still have to say it.  If the other player reacts to it without reason then they will be voided for metagaming. 

To use the clone example i will describe what I mean by this.  If you are using a clone, you must announce it is a clone and were the real you is.  Otherwise, you could do a whole fight, lose and then remember you can make clones and change the whole fight around.  Now if your opponent acts like it is a clone when there has been no give always and he sends his sand into the bushes for no reason to kill you, then they are in the wrong for metagaming. This is merely an integrity issue, and to avoid pointing fingers hopefully.

So please state what item effects you are using as you use them in the upcoming thread. 

Please both of you be descriptive in your surroundings and movements in them, so it is easier for both players to keep track of the environment, and make it easier to moderate.

Obviously your upcoming fight will be under watch, GLHF
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:47 pm
So after further deliberation my decision was upheld.  So kenzo has 48 hrs from this point to post, I will also pm him this information.  Neither of you are to use any items or jutsu you did not have from the first fight or rank up etc.

GLHF
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum