Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

A Woman Who Walks In Chaos - Page 5 Empty Re: A Woman Who Walks In Chaos

Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:09 am
Misaki was young,a girl who was forced to grow up to fill the shoes of being a leader like her father, Being merely sixteen years old actually it was strange as she felt like she was a kid again she didn’t understand it but here with her uncle was surely nice to her. Guess deep down she always felt alone and felt to work harder just to be notice as much as it was a blessing to work hard,it was also a curse. Her head will lift up as she hear her uncle’s reply a soft smile made it’s way to her face,”If i was strong as you thought i was i wouldn’t be in this forsaken place”she says as it was obvious she hated hospitals she had a bad experience with them and had no energy to make it worse,it was like her personal enemy.

She will watch him rise from his sitting position to come and touch her forehead after he had approached her. She looked up at him it was as if it was her father doing this she still remembered his words,”I will go away for awhile to become a better father abd kage then we can rule together”. It was the first time he kissed her forehead it was the first time she saw her father as well a father she couldn’t help but giggle softly. But then the giggle the smile all stopped as the question about her arm was asked her left hand gripped the bed as she will look down now the strands of hair covering her face partially.

Silence filled the air for now as she will sigh softly as she didn’t know where to start she had knowledge of this story from Maya. I mean she did harbor a demoness of war in her body,She grip her left arm with her right hand as she will be thinking he was family at least if she was viewed as crazy it wouldn’t be to bad”Well…..”she begun but paused as she will feel a string of pain course through her mind. Her hair begun to turn blonde as her nails begun to be painted black she remained in her clothing as she will cross her legs.

Her head will lift up as the yellow eyes like that of a snake will look forward towards Echo.”I am Maya….Demoness Of War..i guess since she can’t spit it out i will”Maya will speak being in control at that moment.”Few centuries ago before the world was crafted into what it was today,this land had been used for a battle ground for the Gods and Goddesses,this land was crafted by the blood of the Goddess Etro the high priestess of the higher plane,men and woman was created from her blood, As much as she was creation she was also Destruction,She made us demons look bad”Maya will begin to explain.

“The war that i was apart of,their was chosen vessels or warriors of Etro that fought on the crafted lands,while Etro slept and continues to sleep even now,These chosen ones are known as Knights Of Etro told to be blessed by the goddess herself to bring salvation to this land,sounds like something out of a fairy tail doesn’t it”she questioned as her legs remain crossed.”To bad that this is all true Knights Of Etro sign over their loyalty to the goddess and do her bidding they serve her whole hearedly especially the Takami family ,those royals of Tengakure”she paused once more just enough time for Echo to catch up.

“You asked of this mark she bares on her arm,its the Mark of Etro a curse you can say in other words created from the chaos within Misaki,Etro used that as a bargining chip it either do as your told or turn into the monster you're trying to avoid”Maya will start again as she will tap the marks center”This here is Etro’s eye once this opens fully the chaos within Misaki will erupt and consume her taking over her body not even i can save her,If this eye open…..she will lose who she is and become a monster bent on destruction and blood. I saw this mark personally unfold as their allies was forced to put them down,this curse feeds on one’s darkness and feed it energizing it,this eye have twelve stages which can escalate quickly if she continue chasing after what she lost in her state’”she will pause now as her eyes never left echo as she explained”Keep her away from the truth...cause if she continues going after her sisters killers she will lose who she is her soul will be captured and she will become a mindless monster”

With those final words leaving her mouth the hair turned back to silver as her nails turned back to their normal color. As she will have her head down as she will lift her head up”Oh my god i’m so sorry Uncle Echo...i dozed off...i forgot what was your question?”she asked as she was obvious clueless of what just happened,guess even Maya got secrets…..
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:24 am
Echo Uchiha, once revered as the Fujin no Daimao, the Wind God Demon King, his onyx eyes narrow as they shift into crimson as yellow orbs stare into his own the energy of the Kyuubi leaking into his body in preparation to activate one of her versions...Not a tailed state yet, but he doesn't act just meets her stare and her energy with his own oppressive aura.
Echo grits his teeth the red gleam increasing as his rage increases upon hearing this...Someone BRANDING one of his children!!??
He pauses and breathes in as she states that his Niece can not learn of this...The red vanishes from his eyes and his kind smile returns seamlessly as his Niece returns "It's fine, nevermind about that, hey! How about some food? You must be hungry yeah~?" He asks a wide grin stepping back "Uncle will get you anything you want so don't worry about that okay~?" He states with a boisterous laugh.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:46 am
Misaki will be thrown back for a moment she thought he wanted to learn about her mark,she was now dumbfounded as she sat their. She couldn’t think all she remembered was falling out and everything going dark. When he spoke to her his smile made her smile in return she was feeling warm in her heart at that moment she really havent spent time with her uncle since his visit of Kumogakure where she first met him and then in the time she made a trip to Konoha meeting her other uncle Viper,then she remembers...Navi her face gets flushed as she held her hand where his mark was at. She looked up when he mentioned food she shook her head”Not hungry”she will say softly.

As those words left her mouth her stomach will roar like that of a hungry lion as it echoed through the room. Her head will lower as a huge blush spread across her face as her stomach continue to roar as it trembled with hunger.”Ok ok...maybe a little something...im...not ...that ..hungry”she will say with a lowly smile as her stomach crushed and echoed as it roared louder then most female stomachs she was definitely abnormal . Her eyebrow will twitch as this girl was really clueless what had happened but she smiled anyway.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:52 am
Echo merely smirks knowingly as the sound echoes throughout the room and he gestures for her to stand and follow him as he chuckles and offers her his other hand. "What are you craving??" He asks simply ignoring the fact that she's stating that she's not that hungry..She still needs to eat.
Physical arts require a lot of protein and nutrients to keep up with certain circumstances...Such as an evil soul-consuming demon trying to devour her soul...

But hell he's been there and he's gotten over it...His Niece can do it too, he'll just have to give her a bit of support...And some food.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:57 am
Misaki wasn't normally one to have someone support her,Her father was always busy going about killing things than spending time with her, Honestly she was shocked she didn’t end up in a brothel cause of the lack of attention her father gave her it was one way you could at least see things from this point of view. She tilt her head as her hair was down at the moment she was thinking on all the points she had came to,to get to this place and the events that took place but it all was a bit fuzzy it naturally never seized to worry her it was like her own mind refused to lock on the events of this day. Her eyes would look up at her Uncle who she met not to long ago when he first visited Kumogakure during her first getting the title of Raikage.

She listened to him as what she wanted to eat,she didnt know exactly what they had here she just had to take it by ear she guess.”Anything will do”her lips will part as those words escape as her body stayed up straight as she will sigh softly,she really hate being a burden on her Uncle she just was lost in her own Chaos her own sorrow took form and consumed her….sometimes you have to say what a life..
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum