Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 2:25 amRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 2:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 18%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
28 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
25 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mikina Viperis
Mikina Viperis
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Copperhead
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

I. Will. Have. Chaos. Empty I. Will. Have. Chaos.

Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:52 pm
It had been a few since Hiko had arrived within the leafy village known as Konohagakure. And well…it was almost as boring as Tanbogakure. While there was the benefit granted by the events that had unfurled at the gates to the settlement within the depths of the Land of Fire, this had still struck a bit of discord within his hearts. The whole world was too peaceful…to calm. Village nin had grown too unworried and unbothered. Too peaceful. Unfortunately, the days where missing nin had a firm grip of fear over the nations were long since over. But this fact of the matter, couldn’t stand to be. Things needed to…change. Metamorphosize, if you will.

The Tau had a bit of a chaotic plan to help bring about this…age of chaos. An age where the Tau, above all, would eventually reap the most spoils of victory because for far too long had they been pushed aside and too the backburner or out to the wolves. This treatment wouldn’t stand for much longer.

Going to a relatively vacant and empty space to start the machinations to this devious and daring scheme, he’d need to be away from any prying ears. Unwanted company would be, troublesome to say the least, so it was best that would be avoided. He’d need an ally as well to help kick things off. A powerful one, with friends of equal power or even more so. Luckily, this came with what happened at the gates. The man who let him in had given Hiko the message that if assistance while within the village was ever needed, all he’d have to do was flare his chakra signature, and the man- no. Demon, would be right there. So, taking out his smoking pipe and lighting it while leaning back against a wall in some far off alleyway, that’s what the boy would do.

WC: 313
Mikina Viperis
Mikina Viperis
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Copperhead
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

I. Will. Have. Chaos. Empty Re: I. Will. Have. Chaos.

Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:49 pm
[Thread Exit]

Claims:
All 313 words to Rending Drill Fang (using 25% max stat discount, 313/750)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

I. Will. Have. Chaos. Empty Re: I. Will. Have. Chaos.

Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:37 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum