Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

A Woman Who Walks In Chaos Empty A Woman Who Walks In Chaos

Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:02 pm
The sun beamed down on the surfaces of the rocky village known as Iwagakure it was one of the many use to be great nation. The rock steamed from the sun heated rays as the wind was hot as well it was like one of those days when you hated you didn’t bring no sunscreen along. It was like any other day in this world a life filled with pain and sorrow something this world couldn’t stop even if they tried. Stepping along the rocky surface was a woman as her silver hair flowed with the direction of the wind she wasn’t running but simply walking along the path way to the Rock Country.

Her hand will cover her mouth as she will yawn into it as her eyes was looking ahead,her eyes were narrowed to the point of boredom. She been traveling these parts of rock and snakes for it seem five hours already. She had to fight a behemoth…..a python and a four armed gorilla. She was sick of this she knew her temper was getting the best of her. She will continue walking as she yawned once more”Just admit it Misaki...your lost”Maya will suddenly break the silence.

I am not lost….i’m just taking the long way around is all”Murmurs Misaki as she was walking still. She had a thing about not admitting things when they were true it was honestly who she was as a person as her shoes clapped against the steaming rock. She will look around unknown to where she is,,rubbing the back of her head as she sighs softly looking both ways as she will be at a crossroad at this time unable to think the slightest moment to where she was.

Her arm begun to sting as her body will fall off balance as her back will hit against the rocky wall. Pain surged through her as it felt her skin was burning as her skin was hot. It wasn’t because of the sun,the the dark streams of chakra was escaping from where the pain was on her arm as her eyes closed in pain.”Misaki.Misaki what’s wrong talk to me”yelled Maya within Misa as the events took place. Misaki eyes will lose life as her body will be engulfed and vanish from where she was as if she never existed As soon as she was there she was now gone…

The same darkness that engulfed her will form once more as she will appear at the throne of Etro. Her eyes will slowly open as she shook her head as the statues and throne pointed to one place she was brought to Valhalla. She will use her hand to support her rising from the ground as she will still feel that burn on her arm. She will lower her jacket and rise her sleeve it was a mark...not just any mark the Mark Of Etro.”So she make sure i don’t forget my vow…...well can’t say she not persistent”thought Misak as she rose to her feet holding her arm.

So you arrived Miss Takami…”Spoke a young girl making Misaki turn her head looking at this purple head girl who was speaking. Before Misaki could even open her mouth to speak it was cut off by the young girl.”You see Miss Takami….their is still darkness in your heart,do you still seek vengeance after your sisters death? Do you think just anyone could become a Knight of Etro...the goddess saw good things in you and now your heart is slowly becoming tainted...so you were mark with her insignia”finished the young girl.

So i’m some puppet...pretty much used by the goddess herself...My sister died she was one of the few family i had left and your telling me to forget all of it like it never happened...you must be insane”yelled Misaki as her voice echoed through the room as she will feel the surge through her arm once more dropping to her knees. Her mind was racing rapidly as she panted as her body will feel as if it giving out on her as she was on her knee. She looked up at the little girl who stood beside the throne as she will watch Misaki suffer in agony.

You are the key to salvation she had chosen...you must live with it or be consumed by your own hatred and swallowed whole,you are your own enemy...the darkness inside you is growing if you let it out you will lose what you're fighting for and those you care about and be consumed by your own Chaos...Etro says one thing” the young girl will pause”Learn to forgive...for the darkness within you can settle...because if it consume you...you will not lose not only who you are..but what you are,This is your trial if your darkness overcomes you my mark will begin to light up till the middle eye is open…..if that happens you will become a monster built on destruction with no Salvation”spoke Etro...who was voicing her words through the young girl.

With those words before she could reply she will be engulfed and sent back to where she was her back against the Rock wall. Her head hanging down as she will hear Maya”Misaki...Misaki wake up”Maya will say as Misaki eyes slowly opened. She will look up as she sighs deeply she had no idea what happened to her as she still remembers the words that was spoken clear as day as she will hold her arm. Rising up to her feet she will pant softly as she begin to feel multiply chakra signatures she was close. Still feeling a bit weak she just guided herself upon the wall as support,towards the north where the village was most likely.”I need to rest….i feel heavy...but my senses are still up...was she serious about me being consumed…”thought Misaki.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

A Woman Who Walks In Chaos Empty Re: A Woman Who Walks In Chaos

Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 pm
Youka had been on the borders all day in this heat, luckily his body was made out of threads so the heat didn't actually bother him. He enjoyed pretending that he could feel the intense heat that everyone else did at times though, just so he could have a semblance of being normal. "I hate these borders with a passion, nothing but dry air and rocks". He had traveled here with his partner and picked up another on the way, life truly a funny thing, but now he was done with it and longed to be somewhere else.

"Nothing even slightly resembles a good hideout location" he would say to no one in particular scratching his hair while bringing the ponytail to sit over his shoulders. He had been looking for a solid location to build a hideout on where people would never look but to his dismay it was a lot harder than it looked. His group would need a place to lie low very soon after events had taken place, Youka regretted not bringing Maku out with him on this adventure at least he would have provided a nice conversation even if it would have been a little too up beat to his tastes.

Walking a tad bit further his natural senses picked up something in the distance that was actually pretty big. He hadn't felt a signature like this for awhile since Echo Had left the village and was no where to be seen, maybe it was Echo coming back, he hadn't actually gotten to know Echo's chakra so he couldn't tell. "Well I guess I will be the first to welcome him back to his village, and maybe even get to challenge him, I want to see how strong he is". He didn't need to body flicker he could reach the location in a rather fast time on his own speed. As he got closer to the wall he could make out a figure that didn't match what he remembered Echo to look like at all, actually it was a female. This is where Youka would hesitate he hadn't really had all that good of a run when it came to females in his travels. The first female he had abducted so there could be nothing good out of that.

The other girl had a split personality of sorts going in between sweet and innocent to a cold blooded killer who lacked the ability as of right now to kill which was funny actually. Now there would be this one, she looked young but he could tell she was at least a teenager, joy, teenage girls, he didn't need this. However she looked like she was struggling and even though he enjoyed misery he occasionally also gave a helping hand. Taking in a deep breath he prepared for the worse as he approached the woman who got prettier as he got closer. Now was not the time to think about that, he needed to put on his best priest persona to not alarm the girl, even though he couldn't hide his chakra he just hoped she didn't attack him for the hell of it.

Stopping at about 3 meters from the woman to give her time and space to react he would call out to her. "Ma'am are you ok, do you need some help my lady, I can give you a helping hand"
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:21 pm
The woman’s breathe will begin to come heavily as she will have her hand pressed against the rocky surface. Her feet slowly begun to pace forward as her eyes would be hardly open as she would continue to pace herself her mind racing as her arm continue to burn. Her body will begin to sweat as the sun beamed down towards her as she felt rather weak at this moment. Her eyes would shift to their Kenseigan state as she will try to look for anything nearby as her head begun to throb as her body was at boiling point her back will hit against the wall as her left arm was on fire, Her free hand would grip her left arm as it burned as if it was set ablaze”Misaki are you alright say something..”spoke Maya.

Misaki body was still in pain as she would be sitting down as she will hold her arm as she would close her eyes.”They told me if i’m consumed by my hatred i will lose who i am..and become the monster i am not trying to become is this really what i came down too”thought Misaki as she will open her left hand as she will look at it as she could see the darkness streaming from it as she will pant deeply and heavily as she will close her eyes as her senses will be on point as she felt a chakra approach as she waited.

She was at a weaken state at this moment as her body was slouched against the wall her mind was racing.”So the goddess finally making her move...then we have a visitor approaching Misaki”Replied Maya as Misaki back was against the wall as she sat there. She will look up as the boy will approach her as she didn’t know who he was. She remained on guard best she could as she will be there holding her arm as she kept her eyes on the boy.

She will listen to the boy who was three meters away from her and begin to raise up with the support of the wall.”I am fine...i just need to get to the village”she spoke slowly as she fell back down to her knees as she held her arm tighter she was surely in pain.”So is this your way to keep me on my way to salvation ….and not be misleaded goddess..Etro”thought Misaki.

The mark of Etro was seriously weighing her down but what could she do if her own darkness was consuming her?
(sorry short cooking x.x)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:46 pm
Scratching his chin as he watched the woman try to feign being ok to the best of her abilities, he couldn't tell if this was a trick or if indeed she was in distress. Her figure slumping back on the wall after a failed attempt at getting back to her feet was made. "I mean you no harm child, I merely saw you in the distance and came to offer my help" as he spoke he would step in closer closing the distance to a meter and a half taking his time moving slowly to give her time to watch each step he took.

Even his threaded body was beginning to feel some of the heat which meant the temperature had to be rising. In this womans condition that was a bad thing to happen. "I have some water ma'am" he would say reaching into his coat slowly pulling back out a bottle, again closing the distance to being merely only an arms length away, he would kneel down and offer it to her with the cap already removed. "Please drink before you pass out from heat exhaustion" he would try to make his voice sound as peaceful as he could.

She was clutching her arm, he didn't know if it was a cut or if she had been bitten by a snake, all he knew is that it seemed to be the source of some of her pain. "I'm staying in the village we are closest to right now err Iwa, if you would like, I could either carry you or at least allow me to be your support if you wish to walk in on your own two feet". It was a genuine offer he hadn't come out looking for trouble today just a nice place to hideout and instead he had found a woman, god works in mysterious ways he thought to himself.

The only thing he knew was that tis woman more than likely needed to get in somewhere where the sun was not trying to kill them and pretty fast at that. He didn't know where the hospital was if she needed one, but that was a bridge he would cross if she even allowed his help in the first place. For now he would just see if she would take the water.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:17 pm
Misaki a woman who grew up not really having parents with her father always away it was seemingly she was always alone to deal with situations alone. With her mother gone and her father never there she grew to become what she is a power not many people could reach. But even though she carried so much power within her body she was still human and nothing will change that. She will be looking towards the ground now her arm continuing to be burned as she shuts her lips shut to try and stop any painful screams to release from her mouth. She looked at her left arm which seem to have darkness oozing from it but as she realize it was only noticeable to her.”Is this my sin?....is this me paying for the darkness within me’she will run in her mind.

She will snap back to reality as the man before her was talking speaking to her,she didn’t know him. Her eyes watched him as he approached increasing his distance towards her,lightning begun to cover her left hand but stop as the pain increased.”You….come to help me?..that’s a good one really it is..but tell me”she pause to catch her breathe”what is stopping me from killing you where you stand”she questioned the seal brand expanding on her arm burning her flesh as it did. She closed her eyes in pain as her bottom lip was bitten as the seal itself was manifesting as it still wasn’t completely melding with her chakra network.

She will watch him approach as she really couldn’t force herself to do anything the heat of the Rocky area plus the pain of her left arm was stopping her. She will take the water as she will let go of her left arm for a second just to gulp it down she was walking these mountians what seem like weeks now. The water was good enough to refresh her but her body still ached in the pain it was n.”Thank you….”she murmurs as she will slowly try to get up again using her back by raising herself up ith it against the wall.

She will wave for him to come closer as she will speak”If you can please get me..to the village my own two feet do not wish to cooperate,...and i need to get inside...my name is Misaki Ametsuchi”she will speak weakly as she introduced herself...even in this situation. The burning of the mark was painful as it had her almost drop to her knees once more as her silver hair covered her face as her body alone seem to be giving out on her.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:46 pm
As he was decreasing the distance between himself and the young woman before him, he could have sworn that he felt a spike in her chakra for a quick moment. There was no outward affect to show this, maybe his senses were going haywire in this heat, or maybe that was his bodies way of telling him to be careful and approach with caution. The only thing he did know for sure was that she was in genuine pain and if he left her where she was it would indeed way heavily on his conscious and that would be a lot of hail mary's he would have to say.

She was speaking but only ever so lightly that if he didn't push out the world around him he wouldn't have been able to hear her raspy and cracked voice due to dehydration. It seemed even though her physical strength was waning her mental capability to still use quick and snide remarks was intact. She had said something about what was stopping her from killing him, which gave him pause as he knelt down to hand her the bottle of water. "Well miss, you could kill me, but who knows who else will come out this way".

Youka could hear the sound of a slight crinkle as if something was on fire but he couldn't see where it was coming from on her, yet every time he heard the sound the womans facial expressions showed a deeper agony each time and this time it manifested in the way of her biting her lip. The sun was still beating down and the only thing Youka could do before giving her the water was step directly in front of where the sun was shining down on them both, he did this to block most of it from making direct contact with her body allowing her to find some shade in his shadow.

As the hurt damsel took the water from his hand she released her grip just long enough for a marking to be revealed on her arm which posed quite a few questions right of the bat. Was that a branding tattoo, had she been a slave and that was the masters mark, did she escape from the sex slave market, or was it just a really weird tattoo due to one too many rum shots? So many questions so little time as she finished the water like she had been walking without it for days on end.

This woman was truly weird indeed one moment she threatened to kill him and then the next she was thanking him for the water, he chalked it up to exhaustion though and moved on. Beckoning him closer he would move in to hear her request, it was just as he thought her body was at it's limits in the movement department and she would need a little help getting from point A to point B. "Very well ma'am I'll help you it is my job after all to help the wandering, I'll take you to the leaders chambers, maybe he can help as I've just recently got here myself, his names Echo..errr Echo Uchiha if I remember correctly".

Before he could finish she would almost drop back to the earth, if allowed he would catch her frame holding her up with his hand around her waist ducking under her arm to allow it to rest over his shoulders giving him leverage over her body and allowing her to lean on his. "Well go on and hop on Youka's deluxe piggy back services..gah where are my manners, my name is Youka..Youka Tau, and it's a pleasure to meet ya Ms Ametsuchi, lets get you in this village and we can work on the whole killing me part later,ok" he would say jokingly. Now he just waited for her and they would be off unless there was something or somewhere else she needed to be.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:33 pm
Her pain was seemingly increasing with each passing moment as her body was stilll young yet here she was embedded with a curse. She was a woman who grew up alone and kept it that way for a long time. She never grew close to people when she was younger she always viewed them as seeing her for her father's power. but even the youngest of girls would have it out for becoming friends with anyone. To just feel like she was normal but was that even possible? to feel normal? what is normal in this day and age? she didn’t know and many others wouldn’t either was they sent on this world just to die?

Her body was extremely weak as she will be phasing in and out at this time as the pain was overcoming her. Her consciousness will slip for a second and only for a second. She was in complete darkness as she felt her own body was giving into it. She will look about the dark place as Maya stepped from the shadows. She will kneel down beside Misaki placing her hand on the branded mark”So this was their way of keeping their suppose chosen savior confined to her vow this is more devilish than me as a demon would come up with”Maya will speak as her fingertips caress the marking.

Misaki just laid there as her body was not moving as Maya continued to examine the mark as she will look at the center.”It looks like a closed eye here,,,,,,is this the true mark of etro then...is she that set on reviving herself from spirit state…..i’m sorry Misaki you been dragged into a war that been raging on for ages..and i couldn’t stop it now your on her leash,we will get through this together i promise”Maya will whisper before pressing her lips to Misaki forehead as Misaki will vanish from that dark place.

She will become conscious once more she only went under for a few seconds but it felt longer she looked up at the man before her. She had to respect this man he had a good heart but was his soul pure as he seem to claim? she couldn’t dissect him like she wanted but she really had to put her hope in this man...Yaju wasn’t around to save her this time as she will begin to rest in his shade for now after finishing the water she was given.

She knew he got a glance of her marking cause his eyes direction said it all she didn’t mention it though. She got her jacket and put it over her shoulders blocking the view of her marking of Etro. he will be looking to the ground at the time as he approached her as she asked. But then she looked at him as he said a name...a name she couldn’t forget. Echo Uchiha was like a brother to her father which made her his niece in this way she will look at the man”Please take me to Echo Uchiha…”she will ask him weakly but surely.

As she was about to fall back down after trying to get up she will be caught by the waist by the man normally she’ll freak out at this time but she will not nor had the energy for it. She will listen to him introduce himself she smiled but slightly.”Youka Tau….i will remember that name..”she whispered as she allowed him to take the lead towards the village as she will hopefully get to see her Uncle again..”Please lead the way Youka Tau…”she speaks as her body was barely able to stand if it wasn’t for Youka.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:33 pm
After he mentioned the leaders name energy slightly returned to the girls face only for a moment before it was snuffed out again in a flash. It served to prove that she had heard of the man and not only that but might have known him a little more intimately than the average person would who heard the name. There was so much about this woman that he wanted to know and everything about her gave him more questions, for now he would have to wait and focus on getting her the attention she needed.

"I'll take you to Echo then, one step at a time and if ya get tired just pull my ponytail and I'll stop" This was going to be a interesting walk to the leaders chambers and he doubted the woman had the energy to talk or that she even wanted to talk at all in the first place. She had just been sitting on the walls almost dying from the heat, now was more than likely not the best time to play 21 questions with her. Still he at least wanted to know where she was from and what brought her to this dead pan area, he just needed a way to ask without coming off too strong.

By this time if no stopping had occurred they would just be passing the village walls that lead into the heart of the city if you will. It wasn't anything spectacular to behold as the previous owner had refused to do anything with it besides run it into the ground. The guards simply nodded in their direction as they had become quite accustomed to seeing him come and go as much as he did. The city was on a come back from its previous days, the villagers were up and about rushing by him and the young woman he was helping with purpose, the adults were cleaning and running their shops while the kids played ninja and circled as the two kept moving forward.

"I'm sorry, I have to ask, and please don't think me rude to take advantage of you not being able to get far on your own, but where exactly are you from and what brought you this far, I'll understand if you rather not tell a stranger" he would say cracking his eyes in her direction still giving off that sly smile that never faded from his face.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:43 am
Her mind was almost lost on it’s own as her eyes were literally almost greyed out it was a trigger for her the pain she was in was more serious than she thought. Now she questions how bad was her actual sin have she committed something so bad to deserve this punishment that she was marked by Eto herself. Her mind was all over the place as thoughts would go through her mind. Maya would just listen as these thoughts process themselves her arms crossed over her chest as her yellow eyes remained narrow. She hated Misaki was dragged into this so she will have to feed her more of her power their was no question to it she needed the power of the Demoness Of War.

Misaki will pace herself as her arm was around the man neck as his arm was around her waist. Her father would of probably killed this man if he seen this,when it came down to it even if he wasn’t their much he was her father nonetheless and overprotective one at that. She listened to the man speak to her he was informing her about if she get tired and what to do.”Yeah…”she will speak softly noting she wil heed the man’s words as she looked at him her eyes looked at this man no matter how weak they were. Who was this man”Youka Tau…..i feel there's more to him...but i can’t think right now”she processed in her head.

Slowly step by step as they came near the village gates she will look ahead at this poor place as she will look upon it. She will then look towards the man once more she never expected to be helped by a foreigner she was actually quite surprised by this but she let him continue guiding her as the burning of the mark was slowly easing as she will sigh softly as her body still ached almost stopping but nodding to inform Youka she was alright and to continue. She really needed to rest if anything as she will look at him she will look around these poor people of Iwagakure..was this Echo doing?

She will turn back to the man as he asked her a few questions”I’m from the Land Of Lightning…,i came here for answers thought i couldn't get while i was in my country”she pauses to catch her breathe”But is there a inn nearby that i can rest at...i just need rest i can tell you have a lot of questions and i promise to answer them”she says weakly and softly as her body was in a weak state at that moment.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:06 pm
Slowly but surely they had made their way past the gates and into the trading and commerce section of the village. There were shops to fit any ones desires and needs, and inns to rest your head should you be coming from a long journey. The area had just recently started picking back up in business as funds were being siphoned back into the city instead of into the previous leaders pockets. Never turning his head he would steal a look at the female every so often as a precaution just in case and alos to ensure she wasn't dying on him. Her chakra seemed steady in her current state with no declines so her life must not be in direct danger.

Each step led closer to the destination and took them deeper into the city providing sanctuary from the sun as the buildings rose up so to speak to provide them shelter. The temperature was beginning to cool which acted equally as a god send for Youka as he hoped it did for the young woman as well.

Passing multiple lodging areas he started to feel her relying more and more on his body to support her own. Allowing her rest to regain her composure would be the best bet before taking her to see Echo. Luckily she had also had the same thought as he didn't think he would be able to sway her decision if he would have broght it up on his own accord. Even though she was ailing he didn't think it would stop her from voicing herself and she seemed to have a strong spirit that he much rather not contend with.

What had made his mind wander though was what she had said before about being from Kumo, he had spent some time there and never once ran into her, now he was wondering what her position was in that village. He decided not to speak on it just yet and get her to a room first, she had given him the green light for questions after she rested.

"Very well, as luck would have it I have stayed at one of these inns before" saying his peace he came on to one of the more upscale inns in Iwa "The yawning cat" was the name of the building. If allowed he would walk her in towards the front desk to speak with the manager. "Yes, I need two rooms please if possible I would like them to be across from each other", the woman nodded as she looked them both over before asking for a name to set the bill to, "Youka, please, ma'am". The manager would write the information down before calling for a help hand to escort them to their rooms.

Luckily they were on the 1st floor which meant no stair climbing as he would slowly keep pace with Misa in stride with her steps as they would follow the girl leading them to their room and opening the door for them to enter. If they were not interrupted Youka would lead her to the bed in the center of the room just under the window and kneel down with her allowing her body to sit or lay on the bed which ever her preference was before going to deal with the one that had escorted them.

"Ma'am, thank you for your help, could you also send word for me to the village leader, tell him it's from Youka, and that I have a woman by the name of Misaki Ametsuchi in my care at this establishment, also if at all possible send it as a high priority, please" the woman would nod politely and bow before rushing off to send the letter. Now he could return his attention to the woman he had brought. "Is there anything you need right now, that I can help with"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum