Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
70 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Austin Nara
Austin Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

On my way to tenga  (NK And Open) Empty On my way to tenga (NK And Open)

Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:43 am
Austin was on his way to Tenga through the desert making sure to bring plenty of water so he don't dehydrate. He packed his weapons and plenty of items and his clothes. Welp time to go say goodbye to the other academy students. Said Austin as he was walking he went inside the academy and said goodbye to all his so called friends. Went to the training Grounds and saw the still broken logs. Then to the gates, hes never saw or been outside the village before thinking of all the sites he would see.

He breathes in and walks outside looking at the so called site. Not much to see, He says and walks off to tenga to see his good friend and training buddy. Not knowing what might happen to him he will try his best to get there taking a sip of water ever 5 minutes to make sure he does not dehydrate. Watching behind him to make sure hes not being followed he smiles and says Well this might be easier then I thought. As he walks out of the desert he sees a strange site. Trees everywhere thinking hes close he walks into the forest not knowing what will happen.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

On my way to tenga  (NK And Open) Empty Re: On my way to tenga (NK And Open)

Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:44 pm
After finishing all of the paper work left to him by his brother Echo, Koroshi decides to give his eyes a break, and goes for a walk toward the village gates, while he is walking however he notices that a group of academy students are out of their classes, and are waving to what Koroshi can only guess to be another academy student walking away, and heading toward the village gates. Further inspection of the boy however he sees that he is carrying a lot of items, such as water and food, and is making his way out of the village "Hey, where do you think you are going?" The young Kazekage says as he walks closer to the boy, now standing roughly about 20 feet behind him.
Austin Nara
Austin Nara
Citizen

Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:51 pm
As Austin turns around and sees the kazekage. Sir Kazekage I was off my way to tenga to train with some friends. As I stop in front of the village gates trying see what the kage wanted.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:11 pm
Upon hearing the boys answer Koroshi pauses for a moment trying to think of what to do, surely he can't let this kid go all by himself, but he still has to look after the village "How old are you, and what is your rank?" Koroshi says to hopefully stall some more time so he can think of how to handle this. 'Hmmm maybe Xuro could look after him? although I have no idea where he is' Koroshi thinks as he tries to find someone or some way to help this kid out so he doesn't get hurt, or worse.
Austin Nara
Austin Nara
Citizen

Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:18 pm
My name is Austin Nara I am 15 and a Academy Student Looking to be a genin soon Sir! As Austin bows down to him. Trying to figure out what the KazeKage would do with him about to set off on his own and looks at the KazeKage eying him like a cat.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:52 pm
Upon hearing the boys rank Koroshi knows that he can't just let him leave without someone, or something, so he moves his left foot forward slightly, this motion making the earth two feet in front of the boy begin to raise, slowly forming into a four foot long broad sword "If you are gonna go please take this with you so that you can defend yourself, also how long do you plan on staying in Tenga?" Koroshi says hoping that the boy takes the sword and isn't gone for too long.

(The sword has 400 health and 130 sharpness)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum