Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Yes, Mom! (Open to Tenga CE participants) Empty Yes, Mom! (Open to Tenga CE participants)

Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:44 am
Rin was walking among the building of what they called the Village Hidden in the Leaves, or short - Konoha. The village of wonders and capital of the Fire Nation, past and current. It was an interesting notion, as the previous Hokage, after uniting the world under the banner of the nation, he disbanded it and allowed the villages their own names and independence. The new Hokage, a man named Navi, praised for many great feats, for some reason decided to undo his predecessor's last act before retirement and restore the Fire Nation. Standing here now and seeing this greatness allowed Rin to understand how the Sky Nation fell and what threat this could be if whatever remained of it decided to reject it and rebel. Regardless, he was here not to ponder on the politics and such. He was invited to the Chuunin Exams that took place in Konoha, as was the custom, as the leader and supervisor of Tengakure's Team One. Two members of his team had signed up for participation in this exam and he was here to see how much they have grown. None of them had fought yet, but their turn will come soon. In the mean time, Rin would go sightseeing in the village or something. Today, he decided to visit the dorms assigned to participants from Tengakure and see if anyone needs some help. He was a supervisor after all.
The location of the dorm was made easily available to him as two of his own students took residence there. Walking into the inn, he would scout it with his physical eyes as well as his mind's eye of Kagura, which he would rarely turn off around these parts. After all, this village was a hostile territory just some time ago. Hopefully somebody will be here he can talk to, otherwise this trip is a waste.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Yes, Mom! (Open to Tenga CE participants) Empty Re: Yes, Mom! (Open to Tenga CE participants)

Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:56 pm
Takeo let a loud yawn escape his mouth as he slumped into one of the chairs within the downstairs room of the inn. Having only arrived a few days ago he hadn't bothered to go out see the sights, because honestly he didn't care enough to. After all he didn't think he would see anything that would impress him immensely. So he had spent most of the time in bed, he hadn't even bothered to train at all since he had arrived. He wasn't quite sure himself why he had chosen to enter the Chuunin exams, maybe it was simply because he didn't have anything better to do. Or was it because of the fact that he subconsciously strived to test and advance himself. Not even Takeo himself was quite sure. So with nothing better to do he found himself sat, drinking tea, in the inn. His strange pink bunny-hooded jacket was being worn once again today. He wasn't surprised then with the few odd looks he was getting from the other people within the room, after all he didn't exactly look normal now did he? He did ignore the looks thrown at him though and continued to sip his tea. Though that had been a few hours ago, and the room had sort of emptied out and Takeo was now on a second cup of tea. For the most part he kept his attention to the warm liquid that was in the cup, now and again letting his eyes wander. Though he was snapped to attention when he heard the door opening, and a person entered. Takeo assumed that this man was another shinobi of Tengakure, either that or an assassin. Though he doubted an assassin would just walk on into the room so unstealthy like. So he went with the former and deciding he would be friendly today spoke out, "Evening."
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Yes, Mom! (Open to Tenga CE participants) Empty Re: Yes, Mom! (Open to Tenga CE participants)

Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:42 pm
Rin would turn in the direction the voice came from. His headband would decorate his neck, for the reference. The person who greeted him was in fact a young man about the same age as Rin himself, he wore a fairly unusual pink outfit with bunny ears and was drinking from a cup what seemed to be tea. Apart from the boy there, the lower level of the inn was pretty empty. Maybe a couple people could be found with Kagura's but they did not seem into the scene yet so the Chuunin would ignore them. Slowly he would approach the boy, raising one hand "Yo." Taking a seat next to the young man, he would inquire. "I assume you're a participant of these Chuunin Exams... from Tengakure, right? Why all alone here?" Being asked what he would like, Rin got himself a cup of tea as well - he liked tea, especially in a company.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:07 am
As the man turned towards Takeo, probably because heard his greeting, he caught sight of the headband across the male's neck. This threw out the suspicion that he was a deadly assassin at least. He continued to sip from the cup in his hand, raising his other one slightly as the man greeted him. Watching him take up a seat next to him from the corner of his eye Takeo kept his gaze on the tea in the cup. "I am indeed a participant from Tengakure." Pausing to take another drink he then continued, "As for the reason I'm alone here, maybe everyone else is off being productive. Personally I'm not even sure why I bothered entering, the chances of getting Chuunin seem rather low." Giving a small shrug he drank once more, "I assume you're here for the same reason?" The Genin placed his cup down onto the table in front of him. Elbows either side of the cup he rested his chin in his hands. This entire thing was turning out to be a pain in the ass.
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:25 am
Rin would listen to the Genin's reply, while taking the first sip of the drink - it was not much different from what he would get back in Tengakure - for some reason, the boy was being fairly pessimistic about his chances in the exam, maybe he knew something Rin did not. As the boy asked him if Chuunin Exams were his reason for being here as well, Rin would let the cup away from his lips, but not put in on the table, enjoying the warmth in his hands. "Partially - yes. I'm not participating, if that's what you're asking, though." He would have wanted to cheer the boy up, as he was emitting an almost depressive feeling, but had only one idea, which he would gently pursue, without any rush. This tea was worth enjoying after all. "I could help you improve your chances, if you want... It's not like I have much to do here, really... except watching the fights, you know." He would then let another dose of warm liquid go down his throat as he awaited the answer.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:03 am
So it seemed this wasn't another Genin that was entering the exam. Takeo removed his hands from his chin and grabbed his cup once more. Another small sip was taken as he thought it over. They could perhaps have been dragged here by their team mates, either that or this person next to him lead a team. He was in the midst of another sip when the person next to him once again spoke. He placed the cup down once more as he thought over the offer. Like him he did not have anything else to do. Well technically Takeo could be off doing a multitude of things that could help him but he just didn't feel like it. Finishing the rest of his tea he pushed the cup away from him, signalling to the innkeeper/bartender guy that he was done. Deciding he had had enough tea for today he decided to take the man up on the offer. "Sure, what did you have mind?" He absent-mindedly moved his hand down to his hip, reminding himself that he did indeed have his pouch there, as he waited for the stranger to answer.
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:41 pm
Without a long wait, Rin would get his answer as his fellow Genin from Tengakure decided to see what he meant by his offer. The survivor from Kirigakure would not rush his answer, taking another sip and thinking what he would say. The thoughtful expression might give him away, but what the hell - he was thinking after all and it was nothing to hide. The idea on how to help the boy's chances were, of course, to spar with him. If the man knew what kind of opponent he would be facing, it would be even better as Rin might try to simulate that fighting style, though it was mighty optional as he could only do so much when it came to styles he did not know. On top of it, the kid might not know what kind of techniques and how his future opponent used and fought. Placing the cup on the table, but not letting it go just yet - there were a couple more sips inside to enjoy - Rin would let the idea by known to his young man. "Well, I was going to suggest a spar with me. If you knew what kind of fighting styles your opponent uses, we might even try how you would approach someone using them... That's only if you want to go along with the idea, of course." As he let the words be processed by the boy, Rin would take another tasteful sip and try to finish the tea.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:44 pm
"I'm not aware of what my opponent's style is. Nor am I aware of who they are." Takeo replied. There probably was a way of finding out who he was fighting, but he simply hadn't bothered to do it. Perhaps he should have made a larger effort when it came to preparing himself for the fight. "Though I see no reason why we couldn't spar, it might help me get used to fighting again." Stretching his arms into the air and arching his back he thought about the last time he had actually sparred some one. Now that he thought about it, he really was in deep censored word. A frown was etched into his features as he finished stretching, resting his chin on one of his hands once more he began to think for a moment. "I suppose really the thing I could work on is taijutsu, if they were long-ranged it would just be a matter of dodging there attacks and hitting with my own.
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:49 am
It appeared that the boy did not know what styles their opponent used. Rin assumed that the boy did not research his opponents before a battle, like he would do. The pinky would start stretching his arms, saying he was not against the idea of sparring or something along those lines. When he was done, he would add that he probably needed to train at Taijutsu. From what was said, Rin understood the boy was fairly good at range, much like Rin himself. It was slowly becoming actually interesting. Maybe they both will be able to hone their weakest skills with this. After finishing the tea and putting the empty cup along with a couple coins for it on the table, Rin would now stand up. "Well, then. I will try my best to help you with your hand to hand skills... Shall we visit their training grounds?" With that he would thank the innkeeper and head out. Hopefully his sparring partner would follow. If not, he would wait at the doors instead of making his way to the training grounds of Konohagakure.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:36 pm
Takeo waited for a moment before standing also. It seemed that he would end up preparing himself beforehand after all. Tossing some ryo over towards the innkeeper he turned and also made his way towards the door. Since Takeo had no idea where the hell he was going, he'd stay behind the other man as they most likely headed towards the training grounds of Konoha. This gave Takeo the opportunity to get a look at the sights, which he supposed was a good thing. And a bit a sun now and again couldn't hurt. "I suppose I didn't introduce myself. My name is Takeo, and as mentioned before I'm a Genin of Tengakure." He felt like he had been quite rude by not saying his name beforehand, so felt as if he might as well do it while there wasn't much else to do other than walk. Other than that he'd just let his eyes wander, taking in the sights and such. He had to admit it was a nice enough place, quite a difference to the towering skyscrapers that dominated the sky of Tengakure, but still nice.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum