Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Fight!! Kage Vs. Student and Master [P,IO] Empty Fight!! Kage Vs. Student and Master [P,IO]

Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:09 am
It was a bright and somewhat sunny afternoon in Kumogakure, and in the high mountains sat Yaju Hayate, Codenamed Mutsu in the ANBU. Currently he was sitting on one of the peaks of the mountains simply looking down into the village that looked like a small portrait in his grey eyes, funny how it went that all the way up here you could still see the people or was that because of his keen eyes. For now he had only one plan and that was to train his body and obtain his powers back, of course the training that he did with Kodomorashi was showing fruition in not only the boy, but also himself as he continued to train with the blade.

With a swift movement his form jumped off of the peak and slid down the mountainous terrain by use of the tree walking technique like he was mountain surfing...what fun this was to him as he smiled slightly. Jumping high into the air he would sprout the pair of wings his curse seal gave him without necessarily accessing the seals power, his body began to glide into the air with ease until he landed on another mountain, and continued to do this until he had landed near the cave of his home. It seemed like it was time for him to round up some people to train...for some time he hadn't seen his student Hunter or his master Misaki, so who else to train with then those two!!

Walking into his new house that his other student Reika had been staying in at the moment, he walked up the stairs and into his room where he would grab two scrolls and a quill. Without hesitation he began to write the two a message that went something like this," By now you two have gotten this message and are probably wondering why it was sent, the answer is simple....it is about time that we actually had a spar of all spars, its been a while since our last spar Misaki and it has been awhile since i have seen my student. So now i am proposing that we have a spar...the students vs the Kage to test our new abilities and skills, now this will be at the Dragon's Ravine so that we do not destroy the village," after signing the scroll he would walk outside of the house and hand the scrolls to two separate ninjas and soon after they would send the messages to their recipients.

Without further delay he would head back into the house scratching his messy silver hair as he walked up the stairs to get ready for what would definitely be the best fight of his life to come. Grabbing his black long sleeved shirt in which he would leave partially open and his black pants he would quickly put the beginning of his outfit on. Throwing on his black boots he would reach for the yellow scarf he had just bought the other day, he would wrap it around his neck before grabbing Kodomorashi who would have been in his sword form and his fingerless black gloves and headed out. Before he could even walk out he looked at the dark grey Haori that sat on a rack by his door before he smiled. Grabbing it he would throw it onto his shoulders, oh today was going to be a good day.

Soon Yaju had set off for the Dragon Ravine, a place where he has had great training, great bonding experiences and even more so some weird ass adventures. Yaju by now would have checked out at the village gates not that the ANBU captain needed to. The Haori that he wore had shown his status in the village although no one knew the real reason he wore this...but soon they would know of the times to come. The fourty five minute walk to the Ravine would be filled with silence as he looked around....he had wondered if that crater he made while fighting Hunter was still although when he thought about it, it should have been filled with water by now. He had now been at the Ravine, being the first arrive he would jump onto a large pile of rocks and sit down, his eyes closed but his ears wide open as he waited for the two to arrive.

Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 12500

Fight!! Kage Vs. Student and Master [P,IO] Empty Re: Fight!! Kage Vs. Student and Master [P,IO]

Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:55 am
Hunter was in the midst of a training session that had the Yagami Compound courtyard in a mess that was worthy of the Head of the Clan. it had been a few months since he last had a mission, training session, or even spoke with his Master Yaju. He held his two blades; Redemption and Vengeance in Niten Ichi style, or Two Heavens as One, which was the style that of what dual swordsman users start with in battle. His opponents were all elite Guards assigned to defending the Compound with their very lives, and Hunter was making sure that they got ample training as he did.

He began using techniques that were passed down through an ancient swordsman of legend that was said to be the user of the "Three Sword Technique" The name of the style he was using today was Nigiri, a technique where the swordsman held his blades parallel to each other in front of him before gathering his Chakra to perform special Kenjutsu that he was still developing. He knew that soon his sword would be ready, the sword he was making from the bone of a demon he and Master Yaju defeated in the Dragon Ravine months before.

It was not long before a hawk swooped in on the training as Hunter was able to sheathe both Redemption and Vengeance as he outstretched his arm for the Hawk to land. As the large bird of prey did Hunter reached up to pet it as the talons cut into his flesh with ease as he allowed it. He pulled a scroll from the back of the Hawk before reaching down at a plate that had food on it, most likely the lunch of the young Head of the Clan as his guards were unable to move him from his dining location during training. Hunter fed the hawk before allowing it to leave. He smiled as the wind picked up at that moment, blowing wind through his now long black hair as the guards bowed and returned to their posts bloodied and bruised, but ever vigilant in the case of attack. Hunter unrolled the scroll as he read from it aloud as he took time to soak in the words.

"By now you two have gotten this message and are probably wondering why it was sent, the answer is simple....it is about time that we actually had a spar of all spars, its been a while since our last spar Misaki and it has been awhile since i have seen my student. So now i am proposing that we have a spar...the students vs the Kage to test our new abilities and skills, now this will be at the Dragon's Ravine so that we do not destroy the village".

Hunter smiled at the refrence to spar with his Master, and his Master's Master...the Lady Raikage. He learned at the Academy that the woman was fierce, just as her father was before her. This would indeed be a training incident where he was happy it was nowhere near the village seeing as the last time just Master Yaju and Hunter fought, a crater was left as a scar on the land.

"Now to prove that I am ready to be the next in the Lineage that is my Master's Legacy, and that I am ready to become a Jounin...I must prevail here, and the only way would be to be near or at Master's Yaju's level. I won't accept defeat, not until I am dead. It is time....The Legacy of the Yagami Family will begin here."

Hunter would say with a renewed vigor as an aura surrounded him that gave off such static an heat that the fountains lanterns burst into flames as sparks danced on the water. He ran to his room where he donned the Yagami clothes he wore, as well as his weapons, and accessories that would aid him in this spar. When he was ready he tied the headband around his forehead as he let his long hair flow loose over the not in the back. He walked out to the pond where Slow Death was waiting. Without a word the beast rose from the water as Hunter hopped on and their destination was set almost telepathicly as they left the compound.

He would arrive at the Ravine an hour later as he sniffed the air.

"Seems that Master is already here..."

He would begin as he stopped Slow Death and told him to wait at the entrance of the Ravine.

"This is where we part way's for now my friend...I will be back soon."

He promised as he gave Slow Death a hug and turned as he sped through the Ravine before landing beside his master.

"So this...is where we will fight eh, no familliar crater to go back to eh?"

Hunter teased as he kept his introduction short awaiting the arrival of the Lady Raikage and response from his master.

WC: 835
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Fight!! Kage Vs. Student and Master [P,IO] Empty Re: Fight!! Kage Vs. Student and Master [P,IO]

Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:54 am

Sorrow,Pain,Ambition,Loneliness the tools of war,that grants power to those who deserve it and strive for it. This was the mind games that will be played for this ongoing game a chaos you can say with the world in a state of utter nothingness. The only pleasure one could gain from this world was the pleasure of your enemies falling to their feet as their blood pour from their bodies,that….that was bliss pure bliss. This was the thought of the young kage who rested upon the head of the dragons mouth statue she was young she was a pure soul one that you thought wouldnt be tainted by anything evil but even the purest hearts sometimes turn black. Her back rested upon the stone statue as her eyes looked at the sky she smiled softly to herself as she rested upon the statues head what was going through the young kage head who will ever known it was a confusing part of her honestly she was so young but had so much power being the Raikage and all. She softly whistled to herself as she closed her eyes”It been a few months haven’t it Misaki..?”questioned the voice deep inside her head as Misaki eyes will slowly open”Yes it has Maya...it been quite some time since i had time from the village hopefully it’s still standing...my village i mean”replied Misaki as she laid their her back resting perfectly on the stone as she waited.

Even though she got the letter she was here already she haven’t been in the village for some time it was her get away plan to get stronger. Her body rested upon the dragons statue head as her legs was crossed upon each other as her hands rested behind her head as her eyes remained closed.Misaki was in a new attire all together having a black leather top along with a short black skirt which she fell in love with skirts for some reason,her hair was silver as it was in a ponytail her expression was calm as she laid their she was now just relaxing aftering putting so much effort in her training her servant wanted to fight her that surely was a shocking outcome but she gladly accepted cause she felt rusty anyway.

She remained in her same spot for some time as her hand would move to grab the scroll that was in her pocket as she read it again.”So he came to you didn’t you like almost kill Yaju before i mean you almost literally broke him in two why would he want mor of that he must be more psychotic then you are and then he bringing that young boy Hunter”Maya begun to go on as she would continue talking and rambling as she did.

Misaki remained quiet for the time being till Maya was done speaking as she remain laid out on the rock.”We are here to see how much they have grown Maya not to judge them before they arrived isn’t that the point of us bringing forth this new group and proceeding to help our ninja get stronger we are not alone no more we can’t just sit around and grow stronger alone if you know what i mean...we have to work together as a team”Replied the young kage as she will ignite the scroll on fire within her hands with a quick burst of lightning as it will be charred and its ashes will be taken by the sudden released breeze..

As the scattered ash would float among the lighten sky the sensory of the young kage will feel the first person approach it was Yaju. He was late it seem but she will not move not yet she was in the dead center of the Ravine as their was no tree’s but rocks and statues scattered about the biggest statue was that of Athena which Misaki was laying on. Knowing not far from here was her partner Athena who flew over these parts as part of her territory as she laid there she closed her eyes before opening them again.She already felt Yaju near by as she would wait and relad till she was needed to move and show she was here already being fifty meters from Yaju at this point.

She would remain on top of the statue as she sensed Hunter now enter the scene she wasn’t really suprised she knew their chakra by heart so it was only natural how she acted.  Biting her bottom lip she will listen to hunter speak to Yaju. She wasn’t one for easedropping but she was going to kinda go all out on these to it was the only way they will learn she knew this so she had no point in holding back. She will open her eyes as she would slowly rise to a sitting position as her eyes turned as they opened representing the three elements she mastered Lightning,Water and Earth her elemental eyes looked below at her soon to be opponents.

She rose this time standing up as she will place a hand in her pocket as she will speak for them to hear her”Welcome you two,to my Dragon Ravine…..this was a special place long ago..it had a history of being the maelstone of where dragons once met and converse with one another,,,it was the battle of power...you can even say it’s like a dragon graveyard”she speaks with a small giggle as it was loud enough for them to hear, She will raise her single hand pointing to the sky as Athena soared down right passed her the huge dragon will land behind Yaju and Hunter as the earth shook under its landing being ten meters from them,”So Yaju you seem well...i hope you and your student is prepared cause this will not be easy we might be comrades but you better come at me as if you want to kill me because…..”she will pause.

Her body will begin to glow as it will slowly begin to be replaced with armor each piece placing itself on her body as she closed her eyes. As the crest of the moon will form on her forehead  as the armor would be completed as now in her hand was her Khopesh a special made sword for this armor as she would open her eyes which were nothing but glowing blue as she looked down at the two as it will seem her voice echoed as if it was two voices at once as the Goddess had fused with Misaki as she spoke”Come You two Show me what you got….or fall before the Goddess Of The Moon,Ricella!”she spoke as she held her blade downwards  as she stood atop of the statue as Athena would roar signaling the beginning of the battle….as it has begun…."If you hold back.....you will die"

Armor Used:
The Moon
New Stats-
Health-103
Speed-160
Strength-160

Last edited by Misaki Ametsuchi on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:16 am
The wind began to blow slowly as Yaju had waited silently for the two to arrive unaware that Misaki had already been here...sometimes even information was unreliable when it came to the unpredictable actions and behavior. As he sat there he went off as far as to meditate for awhile his mind needed to be in tune for this battle knowing that many outcomes could happen, but then again...it was Misaki he was talking about. The last fight that they had left him in the hospital and nearly dead, but as a chuunin that was too be expected and even more so because he was inexperienced. The wind blew through his silver hair slowly before he smiled, hearing the steps of Hunter would make the silver eyes of the ANBU male open and look at him for a moment. The yellow scarf moved through wind slowly as he smiled slowly," Yes we are fighting here although that crater is probably filled with water, but now we just wait for Misaki for when she gets here...That woman is either a mystery, later and punctual, or just the one to crash in and be like "hi"," he chuckled slightly before rolling his neck and stretching.

Yaju's nose had picked up on the distinct of ash in the air and for a moment he had wondered just what exactly caused it although he would simply denote it and go back to Hunter," So what have you been up to since our last meeting? Oh there's another addition to our group, her name is Reika and shes our teams first medical ninja, maybe after this i can introduce you to her and you two can get acquainted," he said with a small smile before his eyes closed again and he rested the sheathe of the blade against his shoulders. At this point he would wait for the response from Hunter before nodding," I hope that eye of yours is up to par unless you have been letting it sit around and collect dust," he had remembered that Hunter had a byakugan implanted into his eye, and the issue no longer made Yaju upset about it although if he isn't using it...well then he didn't really care.

He would hold the conversation for a little bit longer before he felt the presence of Misaki in the area and was soon confirmed by her voice as his form turned around slowly to greet her. The Haori he had been wearing had swayed in the wind as he listened to her and smiled for a moment," So that is the history of the Dragon's Ravine...hey Hunter at least we know what those things were in that cave huh...This is a befitting place for a fight isn't it? A graveyard where the dead dragons rest and we live on," he looked to Hunter before looking up to Misaki with a smile, although the violent shaking of the ground before he looked up and saw Athena.

The great dragon he had last saw this mighty beast was in the village in Misaki's original return to the village. He wondered if she was the last of her kind or maybe their were others and she was their protector, too many questions came up and not alot of time was given to decide on which one he wanted to ask. His body soon moved off of the rocky mess and onto the ground as the grey Haori landed firmly onto his body and his eyes looked up at her. Something about today had made him wonder just what he would do after this or more so the time of the future, and it was until Misaki had asked him of something he would smile," Well enough to know i had almost fried my body and killed myself..the new look is impressive," he stopped for a moment to take in what she had said...she must have gotten the letter as he looked over to Hunter and then back to her," what do you mean?," he waited for a moment to take all of this in before it suddenly clicked in his mind that maybe this was not going to be how he though it was.

As his eyes watched and beheld the transformation that Misaki had undergone he wondered for a minute," Is this...the same thing she did to me all those months ago...this isn't going to be easy Hunter so be on your," her last words stopping him dead in his tracks as for the first time a small hint of fear appeared on his face. As Athena roared and Misaki...no Ricella spoke he would grin," Be on your guard and whatever happens...do not let your personal feelings get the best of you. She is serious and we will die if we are not careful, so Hunter as a last would be piece of advice...Fight for your life or fall here and now," his eyes had now shown his seriousness as he rested his hand onto the handle of Kodomorashi, the curse seal of heaven and hell began to enter its first stage as the markings appeared on his body and face.

Yaju looked up at Misaki and smiled as he unsheathed the blade and twirled it getting into his battle position and pointing the blade directly at her, no words were said and no signals were given as Yaju cracked the very ground he had been standing on showing his seriousness and power. His right hand began to slow as another form of him appeared to his left, same clothing and all the both of them looking at Misaki. With the sheer display of power, the Yaju's rushed at Misaki full speed ahead, the perfect clone moving to the left of the statue while the real Yaju pressed forward and swung the blade in a lateral motion aiming upwards, the result creating a two meter wave of lightning traveling at the speed of 60 towards the direction of Misaki. As the blade traveled towards Misaki, the clone itself would have just made it to the statue where it lunged upwards swinging at the midsection of Misaki with the intent to harm, although the clone was the distraction.

Yaju himself switched his position while quickly activating his Byakugan his eyes watching every distinct movement she would make waiting for the first action he could take to successfully pin her down.

Wc:1799
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:48 pm
Hunter did not look at his Master as he spoke, the air around the area was now charged as he looked out as he sensed Master Yaju doing the same.  Hunter laughed as Master Yaju spoke about the other battle.  That moment in time was still fresh in his memory, but that was of course the past, and today...today was not the day to reminisce.  He listened more to Master Yaju as he spoke of a newcomer to the squad.  Hunter smiled as he remembered his day being apart of a squad, and that too was something he would need to come to terms with at a later time.  When asked about what he has been up to since they last seen each other, it became apparent that he had become a hermit...lonely in his own world...and he had become more dangerous in that time as well.

"I have been training, studying, and preparing for a time when I may be needed again Master...It has been all but active in Kumogakure lately.  Though word is spreading that young nations are in their early stages and coming into view for the world.  I am glad to be back on a battlefield, and happy to be fighting by your side again."

Hunter said without looking to his Master, and he too stretched as he made sure he was ready for the arrival of the Lady Raikage, and the eventual spar that would ensue.  Hunter noticed in the distance the Lady Raikage stepped off of a rock and into plain view, beautiful and as deadly as ever.  Hunter gawked for a moment in disbelief that he had not sensed such a large and powerful presence before then since she had been there the entire time.  She then began to speak to them both as the wind whipped around them.  Hunter noticed the dragon for a split second before it swooped down and landed behind them with a thunderous crash as dust was blown into the air.  The Lady Raikage told us to fight as if were a real battle, because she may very well kill us if we do not.  Hunter smirked as the imposing aura of everyone in the Ravine was enough to darken the sky overhead.  He looked over to his Master and see a very slight but visible shake.

"What and the fuck is wrong with Master Yaju...we've never seen him act like this before Hunter...be on your guard, something is amiss."  

Legion would speak to Hunter inside of his head as if this were any other day.  Hunter looked away from his Master as the Lady Raikage explained the history of the Ravine.  Hunter know knew exactly what he had fought with Yaju months in the past and began to grin due to how scared he was.  Yet he did not shake nor quiver, the thrill of this being his last battle only added to his fighting spirit as Yaju spoke to him in a tone that was to warn him about going off and trying to act on his own.

"Master, you did not train me to fight like some mindless animal.  On this day we fight as one unit, one person, one mind with the same goal.  To win."  

Hunter would say as he felt the auraic pressure triple as both Yaju and Lady Raikage used some sort of technique to change appearance or armor.  He saw that they were all going to give it their all in the begining and build it back up.  Hunter would sigh before taking a stance as if he had two blades at his side and was preparing to draw them in attack.

"Let the blood of wars, past, present, and future flow...Lend me your power."

Hunter would say as his tattoos would explode with fury as they began to glow and dance on his skin.  Pitch Black shadow wings sprung from his back as he activated his Hammerspace Ring, allowing the Rebellion to appear on his back as he drew it and held it in front of him in a guarding stance to ready himself for when it was time to attack or defend.  His Chakra was flowing through him like a waterfall as he was strengthened way past his normal limits.

"1 Sword Style Lion Song!! Byakugan ACTIVATE!!"

Hunter would say as if commanding his blade to perform some extraordinary attack.  He looked to his Master, both eyes activated. One pitch black, and one milky white as he nodded and prepared for battle.

Stats
Blood of War: Stage 3
Health-93
Speed-168
Strength-124

WC: 760
TWC: 1595
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:47 pm
The goddess of the moon stood atop the head of the statue her glance looking down to the two men below her. She was still fifty meters from them as her eyes would close as her head would lower as her hair would cover part of her face as she begun to think she will not hold back not one bit or she will not test their abilities as she was here to just do that and this was the one way she could do it by making sure she pushed them to their limit.”Misaki if i didn’t know better i will say your heart was racing is this really that exciting…”Maya will speak as she was thinking about the sudden raise of the young kage blood as she stood ther her glowing blue eyes will opening as she looked at the men below once more as she was on the head of the statue it was her starting point and a representation to her partner Athena.

I am fine..this is something i long for and will not be interrupted if they slip up for even a moment they will die…”Said Misaki with her echo like voice as she stood there. The grip on her Khopesh was even tighter than before as she stood there it was something she had this was the perfect battle ground there wasn’t much like it at all. Her eyes would follow Yaju first who first moved off the rock as he was entering the battle zone there was no turning back from this point and she hoped he knew that he had entered a no way out zone at this point and didn’t expect to leave this area till the spar was over.

She will remain standing on the dragon statue head which was forty meters in the air as she had her empty hand on her waist. She remembered the words of Hunter that he praised Yaju training she couldn’t help but grin as she will hold her Khopesh in her hand as she will speak”Lets hope you can keep that view...after i am done with you”The echoed voice will be heard  as she just chuckled softly as she would enjoy herself here and now. She seen the fear he showed in his face as she would smile she will exploit that fear in both of them and make it their greatest weakness that was her goal now.

Her eyes would watch Yaju speak to Hunter about being on his guard it wasn’t like that will make much difference even if he did. She was filling up with the pleasure of battle she wanted to test these two out herself so she will push beyond her greatest limitations as she will transfer her Kenseigan into chakra vision while Yaju was conversing with Hunter she couldn’t depend on her chakra sensing in this fight and this will be the first time she ever used this ability in a fight so it will show its power here and now.

You seem to got serious”she chuckles as she watch him undergo a change as flame like markings cover his body. She was now intrigued what kind of power was this she watched as the foreign power coursed through Yaju body. This made her smile with joy as she watched him closely it was then she gripped her weapon in her hand she was interested in this new power that Yaju had she must admit it was something should would of never expected she was somewhat amazed about it.”So the fur bag got abit of power about him now huh”Maya will speak to Misaki as they stood their.

A smirk came on her face as she watched the ground crack under him he was still fifty meters from her so she waited for him to come. Her eyes would watch as Yaju created another him she realized it was a image due to it not having no chakra or even a shadow at that she took in the little details just from that. She will let them run forward as they were approaching she watched the one with chakra.”I’m no fool child i been to war many times”She will say by the influence of Riscella. As she would watch him lunge forward she will watch the blade release a arc of lightning towards her he was thirty meters away now. She will put her hand infront of her as lightning will erupt from the palm of her hand swirling and electrifying into a shield of pure lightning as the arc will collide it will dissipate into nothingness as if it never existed during this the image that Yaju had created would be in the core of the lightning being forced to vanish before it even reach it’s target. The shiled of lightning was five meters wide and long making it a absolute defense you could say making its offensive properties into a defensive.

At the corner of her eye she watched Hunter go under a transformation which she never saw before it made her somewhat even more excited then she was before, Her blue glowing eyes looked down at Yaju she will drop her hand making the shield disappear, But once she dropped it she focused lightning to her feet and used it as a boost blasting herself from the statue towards Yaju as her body flew through the air quickly closing the distance between the two she will raise her hand and bring her blade downward the speed she got from the burst was more intense than anything.

The blade was aimed at Yaju shoulder as she was coming down like a bullet from a gun,Her expression was emotionless the blade swing was dangerous on its on but the momentum and pressure that came with that swing will literally crack the ground from the pressure and power of this young kage alone. Her body being five meters from Yaju now as she will speak but to hunter”Do you wish to see your precious teacher slain before your feet….if it happens you are to blame….you let this happen...it will be your fault...for not being the comrade he needed”She will lunge her body backwards landing in front of the statue whipping her blade towards the ground.

Hunter….if you do not move,from that spot Yaju Hayate will die…”was the last words spoken from this woman.

--------------------------------------------------
Speed From Burst-
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:51 pm
As the clone converged on his intended target, it did not expect Misaki to suddenly pull out such an elaborate shield to knock some sense into the clone... good thing about this clone that unlike the others it would not disperse off of damage like that but it sure as hell hurt the damn thing. The clone would hit the ground spasming...alive but spasming on the ground. Yaju felt this disturbance and growled for a second as he tried to compose himself and focus on the matter at hand, his Byakugan focused on Misaki for a moment," Her power is immense... its stronger than what it was before, where is she drawing this power from," his eyes moved quickly as he searched her body before long he decided this was enough.

Yaju had slid to a stop as Misaki barreled at him from the top of the statue, his grip on the blade tightening as he growled loudly, as he swung his blade upwards full force against hers as the sheer power didn't make Yaju buckle but made the ground around him and beneath him buckle before cracking all together and sending the fragments into the air. His body lurched backwards as he slid backwards about five meters before coming to a stop," This...is not going well, Hunter a little assistance would go well here," he didn't even look back due to the fact that it would give her a chance to attack him.

He could tell by the force of that swing that she was serious in this fight, no longer being a spar this was a fight for their lives and a fight for the next day. Yaju stood up once more and panting slightly before taking his fighting stance back and bracing himself for the next attack, this was going to be something that Yaju had to pull out everything he had...that was until he had heard Misaki speak. What was she aiming for..trying to provoke hunter into fighting...or was it something more? His mind rambled on this matter until she had threatened the one thing that shouldn't have been threatened...in a sense Yaju had feared death because he had so much he wanted to do, but when one threatened his life and to take it in front of his own student...shit was going to get real.

The air around Misaki and Hunter would seeming become heavy with Malice and Anger before his chakra became tangible and dark," You will not threaten my student with your words any longer, and if you want my life, then you damn well better be ready to lose yours," his voice sounded deeper and more...feral like as his seal made his chakra turn purple, his body coming grey in color and a pair of hand like wings sprouted from his body. Yaju was now in this fight one hundred percent as this time he shattered the ground beneath him and almost flashed in front of Misaki, his sword in full swing aiming for her head this time. He did not care about some petty defenses or whatever she was going to pull out, right here and now he was going to fight her until either he dropped to the ground or she could no longer fight.

Speed: 287
Chakra: 398
wc:2352
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:07 pm
The air sparked as the booms from their attacks as the air was pressurized like a slow cooker made Hunter's ears pop.  He held the Rebellion in his hands as time seemed to slow down as Misaki threatened both him and Master Yaju.  Her speed was on another level, as was Master Yaju's as he met her threat head on as they fought.

"This...This is fucking crazy...I can't fight these super-human's...they will slaughter me..."

Hunter thought to himself as the scene changed with Master Yaju now on the offensive, taking advantage of the threat, making him stronger than ever.

"HUNTER WAKE THE FUCK UP!  NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR YOUR LEGS TO GET WEAK! NOW IS THE TIME TO PROVE YOURSELF!  PROVE TO THEM AND TO ME THAT WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TRAINING FOR AND WHAT YOU SAID ENTERING HERE WAS TRU AND COMES FROM YOUR HEART!"

Legion would scream inside his head making him snap back to reality as he shook himself back to his stance.

"I'm ready."

He spoke as he shoved The Rebellion into the ground as He gathered his Chakra into his center.  He then pulled out two Fuma Shruiken as he attached a Meter of wire with all four of his explosive seals  the contraption.

"This wont do much, but it will be enough hopefully to provide a bit of help to attack and coordinate."

Hunter would say to himself as he Activated his Jutsu Raging Blitz, his body seemed to turn into a light blue aura as his strength and speed were enhanced as he twirled and jumped up as he threw the Explosive Tag Dual Fuma Shuriken wire bomb 5 meters behind the scene of Master Yaju and the Lady Raikage were.  The speed of the throw was 230, as the sharpness of each blade on the shruiken was bumped up to 300.  The way the throw was calculated it might graze the greaves of the Lady Raikage.  But the resulting explosion was the real attack, and when the Fuma will hit the ground the explosion would be 4 meters wide and would send out shards of the broken Fuma in all directions, if it was successful there would be a total of 15 razor sharp projectiles all aimed for the sole intent of ending this battle.  

As soon as Hunter landed as he threw it he darted off to help Master Yaju as  he prepared to swing high overhead as he used Cloud Style Crescent Moon Beheading  in trying to attack The Lady Raikage, the intent was lethal just as she was wanting. The speed of the attack was 213, while the sharpness of Hunter's Blade the Rebellion was 325.  If the attack landed it would surely be devestating as he would most likely clash blades in the middle of the fray with all three of them waiting to see what would happen next.  His Thunder Flare Aura would retreat back into him as the burst was most likely having its toll on him.

WC:505
TWC:2100
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:23 pm
She would smile as her body will be midair as her eyes glowing pure blue as if she lost all sense in her mind it was like she was the Goddess Of The Moon. She knew what her power was and how much she had it was like she was a monster created from the gods themselves. As her body was midair as she would swing her blade with full force as she grins as it would collide with Yaju blade. The sparks of the blades collision will make the ground below them erupt in a crater below Yaju, being ten meters wide in diameter. She would look in the eyes of the Yaju as lightning will erupt from her blade as it will cut through Yaju blade cutting it in two due to the collision she would miss the primary attack because he had moved back by this time  making her blade hit the ground destroying the ground below making it rise from the force alone. Her posture will change as she will rise back up straight as she would stand there now her Khopesh in her hand along her side after she jumped back about ten meters,

Misaki will stand there as she listened to Yaju speak to hunter who will be still stuck at his same spot from where he came in. Her glowing blue eyes looked at Hunter as her bladed weapon would be pointed towards the ground”The child must be frighten...what will you do now Misaki?”questioned Maya who was at this moment looking between Yaju and Hunter trying to see how did they even become Master and Student.

There's only one thing to do you know that Maya….we will fight till we either kill one of them or they kill us”Responded Misaki to Maya who was really shocked what having this armor on did to her thinking pattern. She was twenty meters from Yaju who was in front of her and Hunter was forty-five meters from her. Her thoughts would begin to gather as she would think this over she will play a little game of her own.

Her eyes went back to Yaju as if her previous words was getting to him finally her game was coming into play. She will smile as she witness such power her words had on the poor mind of her Anbu Captain”Yes get mad….show me your power”she thought as the grip on her blade gets tighter. Her eyes will catch a shiny light at the side of her where Hunter was located. She was watching him but also watching Yaju as her Chakra senses had returned so she knew Hunter will finally be moving.

Yaju words echoed through her head as she would smile softly as she will hold onto her blade as she watch Hunter launch his projectiles this was her que. She will begin to jump backwards as she will be gliding it seem on lightning as each projectile would hit the ground with explosions going off here and there, her body moving like she was on ice but on the ground it was fluent as if she was dancing like the wind.But something she wasn’t expecting was the shrapnel that had the after effect of the explosion.

She will barely move her body as two pieces of the sharpel was able to graze her cheek and her leg. This was due to the speed she was gliding and her being able to move just a few inches to the side the explosion left craters in the ground which Yaju would run into on his way towards her due to them being right in his way unless he avoided them. This in all would slow him down or he will fall and trip making his way to her even more difficult.

As Hunter will reach her she will force more lightning to burst her backwards just for the attack would miss but barely.  She used that single opportunity to burst herself from the ground as Yaju attack will miss her body will glow as it was a Armor change as it was time for it. She transformed to a new armor being thirty meters in the air now as she was in the Heaven Wheel Armor now. Almost every part of this armor is seemingly made of silver metal. The upper part of this armor only consists of a small breastplate that is composed of feather-shaped plates pointing upwards with a large metal flower on the front which extends along her hips. Her biceps are covered by metal straps and her very large plated gauntlets sport feather-shaped plates at the edges.

Her waist is circled by large, decorated plates reminiscent of feathers that lie on a long skirt. She wears a pair of plated boots which is partially hidden under her skirt, each sporting metal ornaments shaped like wings. Misaki also wears a neck guard made of feather-like plates and a tiara with prominent metal wings. The armor also sports two pairs of large metal wings which adorn Misaki’s  back, composed of metal feathers which get longer and larger at the edges.

In her hands were two long swords as lightning begun to erupt from her body as it will be a exterior defense her swords begun to hover in midair. This in turn made them begin to multiply as lightning begun to overlay the user along with a shield as it begun to multiply making up too Twentyfive blades that circled around her this was one of her ultimate attacks as the blades begun to glow as they quickly begun to rapidly move before as a blinding light is seen from them”Armadura Celestial…”she will begin to say as the two main swords get in her hand as the twenty five around her will begun to rapidly speed up. She raise her two blades and quickly swipe them down”Circle Swords!

With those words the swords released and begun to rain down towards Yaju and hunter as they were going quickly towards them closing the distance faster than ever their target was exactly where Yaju and Hunter were this second that was together. This was her ultimate ability in this armor and one she used only once before just like her sister. The shield and lightning coursed around her as she waited midair from the results of her ability as a cloth will wrap around her as her armor had dissipated returning to the re-equip plane but she will now be in a cloth like substance with black lightning coursing around her.”You're seriously going to use that Misaki they could be dead and you will inflict even more pain”spoke Maya but Misaki didn’t reply as she was going under a change unlike no other this was when the battle got fun...

Speed Of Using God Of Lightning As Rollerblades-

New Stats-
Heaven Wheel Armor
Health-103
Chakra-170
Speed-

Shield/Cloth Durability-

Circle Swords Blade Stats-
Blades Speed-170
Blades Strength/Sharpness-170
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:17 am
At the moment Yaju did not notice that Kodo was in pain or even cut in half as the blade remained in one piece as he moved from his previous attack, causing him to change his plan however. It was after he went in for his next attack that it was interrupted by the Explosions Hunter caused, making his flight not only halted but pushed him backwards in an attempt to dodge and forced him to land backwards ten meters before Hunter," I don't...understand how this is going on...why the hell," his eyes looking at her with anger, confusion and for the first time in a while...fear took over him. He had not met someone who could just simply overpower him and make everything he does useless and ineffective.

His eyes rested on Misaki as he raised through the air in a new armor as he closed his right eye," Looks like trouble and i don't know how this is going to work exactly, but i need to protect him no matter what," as he landed beside Hunter, he would now see the blades begin to fly at the both of them, suddenly realizing what he needed to do he grabbed hunter, throwing Hunter's blade into the ground all before the blades reached them," Stay still and do not move until i say so," the webbed like hand wings covering hunter as a shield appeared around the both of them. The durability of the shield being 796, it would take the blades head on and deflect them into the ground around them until the attack had stopped.

Standing up Yaju would dust off the dirt from his Haori as he smiled," Kodo, i cannot believe that actually worked...i'd figure that...Kodo," his eyes went down to see his blade returned to human form with a large gash down its body and its eye wounded. Yaju stopped dead in his place as he looked upon the body of his son...his creation and fell to his knees picking up the boy slowly," Kodo...come on son wake up, you are going to be alright," he couldn't understand what had happnened...he could not feel the bond between the two of them, but there was a faint sliver of life still in him.

He could hear Kodomorashi cough up blood as the young boy looked up at him and whimpered," Dad..am i going to die here," the tears streaked down Yaju's face as he shook his head and held the bloody boy close to him," No son..i am going to get you back to the house and then i am going to fix you right up, just hang on and we will be back at the house relaxing and being our lazy selves," the sadness had begun to build up inside of him as the young boy rubbed his fathers face before going silent. In that moment a loud scream escaped the lips of Yaju as it pierced the sky above them, he was literally at his end...losing the one thing in this world he did not want to lose. For a moment Yaju only stood there before sitting his son's body down and walking forward a single meter, the air around him fully changing as the very ground underneath him shook.

Blood escaped from his lips as he stood there and his chakra surrounded him going from a simple purple to a dark and evil black color," You....will...pay for taking the one i brought into this world," his Scylla were fully black leaving only the yellow slit in his eyes as the chakra erupted from his body, the wings turned from webbed wings into just bat like wings as he made another clone of himself, this one making not only a pansonic blade but holding it high into the air as a sharp piercing noise had came off of the blade and traveled everywhere in a 40 meter radius causing anyone who heard it besides him to drop to their knees.

Yaju himself made his own blade and waited for as soon as the sound based attack landed he would dash towards Misaki and stab her directly in the stomach, with no remorse in his eyes. The combination of the two attacks would surely not only cripple her but mortally wound her as well. Yaju was beyond the voice of reason and only had one goal in mind; to crush and defeat Misaki Ametsuchi at any and all costs.

WC:3109

Stats:
Health: 201
chakra: 396
Stamina: 18
Speed:287
Strength: 160

Durability of blade: 594
Sharpness of blade: 594

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum