Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Konoha Squad Zero Surprising Revival [Private] Empty Konoha Squad Zero Surprising Revival [Private]

Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:47 pm
It had been months since Gaki had formed his squad, once he arrived at the training grounds where his former squad members were suppose to meet none of them were there. Putting his hand on his head and waving it, he would let out a pitiful sigh. "Wow...I can't believe it..They had so much potential..." he would say, then returning back to the village he would spend his days working out and helping villagers in their everyday routines. Until he reached the sake of his dreams, the day when he got the green light to begin another squad. Arriving at the squad arranger to confirm that he accepted the invitation. Not to soon he would receive another letter addressing all files on the genin in his new squad. "Let's see here..." he would announce as he shuffled through it.

"Kenzo Uchiha...Jason Uzumaki...and Shigemi Mikemi. Intriguing" he would say to himself, then the following day would send all three of them letters to their addresses. Hoping they received it in the mail, it told them to meet him by the pond in the Konohagakure Forest. And this was where Gaki Shina would be their today with his usual everyday equipment. Packed all on him, his Shina Family Pendant would shine in the brightest. Today was the day to get back in the game he said to himself. He carried three sake drinks in case anyone was interested in his Drunken Fist Style. Of course it would highly dangerous if it got out of hand, Gaki would sit down on the three logs he had literally just crafted. Out of smashing trees, if looked towards their were three stumps standing their without most of what was suppose to be. Sitting on top of the middle log, one of the three he forced into the ground he would await for all of his squad members to show up. He wondered who would arrive first.

[WC=325]
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

Konoha Squad Zero Surprising Revival [Private] Empty Re: Konoha Squad Zero Surprising Revival [Private]

Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:06 pm
Kenzo had been waiting for this day. The the when he would be placed on a team with his fellow Konoha shinobi. His training for this day had been long, tiring, and dangerous to his body. Still, even though he was anxious to find out what growth today's adventure would hold, he would not be the first to arrive on the scene today. But he was not busy, nor was he late. Kenzo's small figure sat with the canopy of the surrounding forest as the stared down at Gaki through the tree branches. He observed Gaki from afar with dark eyes. Eyes that hid in the shadows just as good as Kenzo's body did. Kenzo's body was covered in darkness; shadows of higher elevated tree branches caressed his skin, though he could not feel their touch. Long, black strands of hair fell around Kenzo's head, hiding his face from view like a curtain, and it was through that curtain that Kenzo viewed the world with curious eyes. He was garbed in a black long sleeved dress shirt and a black pair of pants. The only thing that might have been seen by the outside world upon Kenzo's body was the red bow tie he wore, but that too was hidden by the canopy leaves. Perhaps one could noticed Kenzo if they had another way to sense him, for his chakra had been suppressed long ago.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Konoha Squad Zero Surprising Revival [Private] Empty Re: Konoha Squad Zero Surprising Revival [Private]

Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:09 pm
Jason went forward to the door and spotted a letter in front of the door and picked it up and read it. Jason's eyes widened and hurried and put on his sandals and tied his sheath to his waist and went out before saying good bye to his mother. Jason ran as fast as he could to the forest, where the letter specified to meet at the forest. Jason dodged all the people he ran past and started to pant because of him starting to get tired. "ugh, dammit! i don't want to be late!" Jason started to go from a run to a sprint towards the forest. Jason ran towards the forest and saw that there was a chuunin sitting at a stump there, as if he was waiting for someone. Jason skidded to a halt and bowed quickly. " good afternoon, sensei! i'm sorry if i'm late, sensei!". "my name is Jason Uzumaki, it's an honor meeting you, sensei!". Jason stood at attention and awaited for an answer.
Shigemi Mikemi
Shigemi Mikemi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:03 pm
Unlike most important occasions, it seems Shigemi was not late this time or so he hoped. This was quite an important day. He would be meeting with his squad mates at a pond in the forest. The letter was addressed to him by a individual named Gaki. In the distance he could see a person bowing to whom he presumed to be Gaki Shina. The bowing fellow must be Jason, an Uzumaki if he remembered correctly.

"? Where's Kenzo?"

He could not spot the Uchiha anywhere and felt quite anxious. It would be comforting for him to be in the presence of a person he knows. As he got closer to meeting point, Shigemi could fully observe his new leader. He wasn't much older than he was but Shigemi could tell that Gaki packed serious firepower. This is good.

"I am here as requested Gaki-san. I hope we both don't disappoint ourselves."

Shigemi flinched inside as he heard how much of a jerk he sounded. But it was true. His goal is to become more powerful and establishing an understanding of what both people want is a step towards it.
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen

Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:57 pm
[OOC: Going to save the readers the trouble by saying Jason received his own letter on the day of the meeting]

As Gaki would sit, it was not uncertain that he would be able to tell the presence of Kenzo Uchiha. Not because of his chakra, no it was cloaked and Gaki had no way of doing this currently. He was able to tell him because Kenzo had committed the one mistake most rookies had done, not using or grasping the skill 'Silent Steps'. He had heard his foot steps to get on the tree branch, but how did he know it was him. Well, the sun is like a big light bulb. Light travels from the sun and it travels almost anywhere it can reach. Even though hiding in the shadows was an easy going, the trees would not be able to completely mask Kenzo's face thus having light come down from some of the leaves among it revealing apart of Kenzo's face. Up to three quarters of it. But how did he REALLY know it was him? From the photos and information given to him. He knew exactly who his squad members were, but the information did not supply how their personalities are. Gaki would stare back at Kenzo who was looking down at him, then to let out a light chuckle and smile towards him.

And out of the blue came another rookie known as Jason Uzumaki. It had seemed that he had thoughts as if he was late for this grouping. Being the second person to arrive showed that you were the middle person. As he would arrive suddenly came to a halt and bowed in a respectable manner addressing him as sensei. Gaki had a sweat drop fall from his head and pushed himself off the log. "Good afternoon, you aren't too late I presume" he would say. Then smiling towards the boy as he introduced himself he would say, "Gaki Shina, squad leader of konoha team zero" he would say with a hand. Whether or not he would take hand shakes, he would then look past him to the next boy arriving.

The next boy must've not skimmed the paper but read through it to understand who his sensei was. "Now now, why not come over to this spot and properly introduce yourself" he would say teasing him. Then looking back to the same spot which he had pictured Kenzo to be to see if he was going to come down, "All of you now" he would say smiling.

[WC=729]
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:17 pm
From where Kenzo stood, Gaki would indeed not be able to tell who he was, but Gaki was indeed the sharpest of the group. Kenzo understood well the properties of the massive flame in the sky. Hiding his presence was not the purpose of remaining in the shadows. It was a test to Gaki-san himself. Kenzo knew that Shigemi paid more attention to his surroundings than Jason, but was Gaki even more insightful than Shigemi? It seemed so, since Gaki had turned his head to face Kenzo multiple times. By the sound of Kenzo's steps, Gaki knew that there was another in the vicinity, but the sun was not as useful as Gaki had wished. There was a reason Kenzo had cloaked himself in darkness. The black "curtain" composed of Kenzo's black hair hid his face completely, masking Kenzo's appearance so that not a single person present would know who he was. It blended with the shadows that surrounded Kenzo, and kept him face hidden. Keeping that red bow tie behind leaves kept it from being seen. It wasn't always that Kenzo placed his hair around his head, but when he did, he was hiding. 

Still in hiding, Kenzo watched the greeting from afar until he was suddenly summoned. It came to no surprise to him however that Gaki had began to speak to to him. All the other Genin were present except Kenzo, so Gaki could have been quite confident that the shadow in the brush was Kenzo. In the case that the boy in the shadows was not Kenzo, could Gaki handle the attacker? That test would come another day.

Strong gusts knocked leaves from their perch. These leaves fluttered towards the ground near the incomplete group, but, upon reaching a distance less than a foot from the ground, were suddenly kicked into the air by an artificial breeze. The leaves began to swirl in the air between Jason and Shigemi, kicking up a small amount of dust and dirt that caused the air within the small twister to blur. A small humanoid figure faded into view with long black threads whipping about around the head of the figure in the small twister. Those winds died down; the leaves were allowed to flutter, uninterrupted this time, to the ground below, and the black strands that whipped about around the head of the small humanoid figure began to settle down with the dying winds. When the distortion of the air had cleared and those black threads found peace around the head of the figure, there Kenzo stood. 

Kenzo's hair revealing only the left side of his countenance which consisted of pale, white skin, plump pink cheeks, and onyx irides that held little to no expression. His body had "manifested" between Shigemi and Jason in an instant. He recognized two out of the three people that stood near him, and he assumed the last was Gaki-Sensei, the man mention in the summons Kenzo had received. Kenzo raised his right hand, and allowed it to slowly sweep through the air from left to right before returning to his side again as his lips parted, allowing a high-pitch, squeal-like sound to emanate from within.

"Yo."
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:14 pm
Jason looked at kenzo like he was from a whole different dimension. "what was up with that insane speed?" Jason thought to himself. Jason took a look around the area they were currently in. If they were gonna have some sort of test, this was probably a good time to scout around at his current location and memorized some locations. Jason hoped there was a water pond, so he could make some water clones to fight his sensei with. Jason clenched his fists as he thought back to his dead father and remembered his promise, to be so strong, he can protect anyone he wishes. He also hoped that his sensei wasn't carrying anything alchohol related. Otherwise, he and his sensei would have very big problems . Jason shook his head and focused his attention forward to his sensei.
Shigemi Mikemi
Shigemi Mikemi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:53 pm
Shigemi chuckled as he eyed Kenzo's "appearance". Shigemi had no idea how he did that but Shigemi was used to surprises. The young boy rubbed his eyes tiredly and smiled as he felt warmth emanating from Kenzo. It was a fuzzy feeling.

"Sorry if I sounded like an ass earlier. I am Shigemi Mikemi but you can call me whatever you like." Shigemi's eyes were directed towards Gaki.

He wanted to get along and starting off on the right foot would make this experience worthwhile.

"So...what now Gaki-san?"
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen

Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:39 pm
It had seemed Gaki's assumptions were correct and the person hiding in the shadows was indeed in fact Kenzo. With a smirk from his cunningness he would have shook Jasons hand. Kenzo had amazing talent, but lacked some therefore why Gaki was his team leader. Looking back towards Shigemi who had introduced himself and apologized for sounding like a donkey before. Gaki rest assured and said, "I think it's somewhat safe to say that we're all happy campers here". As Shigemi questioned what they were going to do next, Gaki would begin to chuckle.

"I hope it's not too late for introductions, and proper ones?" he would announce towards the three now expectedly standing in front of him. "We all want to get to know each other, maybe we do? Well, I want to get to know you" he would say pointing to each one with a bright smile, "State your name, likes and dislikes, your main specialty in jutsu, your hobbies, your goal, and finally your own ninja way!" he would say addressing them as almost as he did to the last group. He knew this squad would hold much, much potential.

[WC=922]
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:33 am
Kenzo did not answer the question proposed by Jason. The silence only seemed to complement his skill. Yes, Kenzo had talent. Kenzo also had skill, but what he lacked was experience. The experience of battle, and the experience of a true Shinobi. This would come with time, and guidance. Kenzo, due to his young age, seemingly had all the time in the world, but this was not the case. Being an eight year old in the world of Shinobi does not mean one has more time to prepare. This meant that Kenzo would be pushed into the field at an early age, and his chances of death were higher than others his age. He would have to quickly bring his skill to par lest he wished to life a short life. Time was of the essence. Guidance, leadership, instruction; each of which would be a necessary factor in Kenzo's growth. This is where Gaki came in. Without Gaki, Kenzo could not grow; neither could Jason or Shigemi. Hopefully Gaki could live up to the position of leader, and teach the lads a thing or two before they faced fate's mortal wound. 

Attention was focused of Gaki, the leader of the unique pack. Kenzo's eyes never left the male, though his ears, much like Gaki's, analyzed the sounds within the area, keeping watch for any observers. Kenzo heard nothing out of the ordinary except the sound of everyone's voices. 

Gaki Shima wrote:"State your name, likes and dislikes, your main specialty in jutsu, your hobbies, your goal, and finally your own ninja way!"

After those words registered in Kenzo's mind, his lower lip lip fell to release a small sigh from his maw followed by these words:

"My name is Kenzo Uchiha. The only thing I like more than watching nature, is watching it all burn, and I despise weakness and men unworthy of their genitals. My desire is to distance my own path from the one my father lived. With the help of my Katon ninjutsu, I will bring honor to both my clan and village. I will never retreat in the face of an opponent or task greater than I. In the case that I do flee, I will always return to finish the job. I cannot and will not fail when I must succeed. That is my Ninja Way. If I fall, it will be because I failed myself."

These words sprung forth from the lips of the eight year old boy, and from the tone of his voice, all would know that he was dead serious. His eyes remained half opened as he spoke, and when he was finished, he turned his head towards Jason, signalling that he would be next to speak.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum