Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

The Demonic Blade's Revival (Private/Closed) Empty The Demonic Blade's Revival (Private/Closed)

Tue May 14, 2013 12:31 am
Three loud pounds were heard on the door downstairs enough stir Otonashi from his sleep, which was already a bad move. A couple of minutes went past and three more loud pounds were heard on the door which made him get up and angrily stomp to his Naginata and grabs it stomping down the stairs, obviously he was angry as fuck because some dumbass woke him up. Getting down the stairs he would see his "mother" and his "father" talking to three hooded figures who instantly turned to him," Okay look you fucking assholes I am trying to fucking sleep before I have to go out and do missions and shit. You are supposed to be parents so kick them the fuck out so I can sleep," pointing the Naginata at the group. One of the hooded figures would chuckle and speak, the voice sounding extremely feminine," My my how the young have grown, would you kiss your mother with that mouth young Otonashi...oh isn't your mother dead," the figure chuckled heavily attempting to enrage him and it worked.

Without hesitation he through the Naginata at the women and barreled towards her," You bitch today you fucking die," yelling as he ran at her. Another one of the cloaked figures stepped in front and grabbed the Naginata from the air and smacked Otonashi with the pole of it stopping his advance," I will have you know that you will not be assaulting the leader of the Rizer clan, so show some respect you fucking cur," the man through the Naginata through back to Otonashi. Apparently they were a part of his clan but why the fuck were they here, this racked his brain for the longest as he stood up and laughed," Your a fucking joke, you apart of my clan and that bitch over their is the head. Wow what a fucking joke this is," the man stepped forward ready to pummel Otonashi in the face before the women rested her hand upon his shoulder," Now now Joro...he is still young and naïve, and besides he has been severed from the clan for so long that he does not know his superiors."

The woman slowly took off her hood showing her black hair and single red eye, the other being covered by her bangs. On her hand was the Rizer clan symbol and seemed like a tattoo or brand. The man removed his hood to show the same features except he had a long jagged scar over his right eye and an eye patch over it as well. Otonashi now knew that she was not kidding and started to laugh for a moment," So what do you want...if you want to ask me to leave and come back with you fuck that shit, better off here and away from the rest of you. Even if I hate these people...Its better than going to someplace I was booted from," he picked up the Naginata and stabbed it into the wood of the floor before leaning on it. Joro would look at Otonashi, his left eye lighting up like fire as he yelled," You stubborn little brat do you have any idea-," he was kneed in the stomach by the women before she stepped forward," Joro shut up and let me handle this, your only going to provoke him more and you know what that would lead to," she sighed for a moment before walking over to the couch and sitting down," Otonashi come over here for a moment please," sighing he would go and sit beside her looking at the third figure who had yet to reveal themselves.

Sitting down she would look at him her red eye seemingly piercing his own as he turned away from her," So what did you want since you came to Volcano...I see its not to bring me back so what could it possibly be," raising a small brow as he awaited an answer from her. This seemed odd to him and even now he was mulling over setting them on fire. The women would smile and scratch her head," well first my name is Yakiru...Yakiru Rizer and I am the leader of our clan. I have brought us out of the stubborn ways of the old ones but that is just a small description of myself. As to why I am here I know you have turned seventeen and I also know that you have been growing in our clans techniques, of course I have been watching you since a very young age. I am here bestow to you your birth right...the Demonic Blade: Kokorogatari. It is a blade only bestowed to those of the high family. In a nut shell I am your sister and I came to give you this blade," she smiled as he ruffled his hair.

He looked at her and slapped her hand away," You...expect me to believe that I have a sister after being abandoned here by them and leaving me with these pieces of shit that can't even speak to me? what fucking family do I have tell me this now," in return she would slap him and simply stare at him," That picture...look at it and tell me what you see. Its our parents and you. but look closer and you can see another, a girl. I was sent away as well, but I went back and learned the truth. Yet you have stayed here and hid from the truth, which is that they did not want you to become involved with the blood feud of the clan so you were given to them to raise," she snapped her fingers and the hooded figure would walk up to him and show him the blade that was meant to be his. The blade itself was wrapped in bandages and looked like it was deadly. As he reached for it he was stopped by Yakiru and she shook her head," know if you touch this blade, it will stay with you the rest of your life, bonding with you and your soul. In short be careful with what you do with this," moving away she would wait for his response.

Otonashi stood up and grabbed the blade as he could feel something pulsing from the blade into his body," What is this...feeling I am getting," dropping to his knee as the blade began to glow and unravel attaching to his arm sending a huge surge of energy through his body like it was attaching to his soul. One scream would come from him as he dropped for a moment and soon got up as the bandages dropped to the ground. Looking around he would smile for a moment, using the bandages to tie the blade to his back," Never felt any better than I have before," a blatant lie of course but he did not care. For the moment he would look at his sister and sigh," Thanks but I thinks its better If we rarely see each other...I have been on my own for so long and I think I still need to," she got up and hugged him," I will be around and will always be watching you...trust me we will see each other soon," walking out she would smile come on Joro we need to leave, those two need to discuss something for a moment," leaving Otonashi and the last hooded figure in the living room. His foster parents were already gone which left those two alone.

Otonashi looked at the hooded figure and sighed for a moment," So what the fuck is your deal huh, going to talk or simply stand there and looked dumb," tilting his head for a moment he would sigh and begin to walk of until the cloaked figure flickered in front of him and stopped him dead in his tracks. Putting his right hand on the sword he would smile," So I get to kill you first huh, well then lets go," His hooded figure shook its head and simply spoke," No." Otonashi looked at the hooded figure," No?? what the fuck, saying something else before I really get pissed." The hooded figure raised a finger before tapping him on the forehead," So full of anger just like your old man...you should take care of that sooner or later. Might get you into a lot of trouble just like he did," with that the figure would disappear leaving Otonashi alone in the living room.

Otonashi blinked once before stomping his foot onto the ground and cleaving the couch in half," Just what the fuck was that about, and who the fuck was that hooded figure," grumbling to himself as he sat the blade onto his back and walked into the back yard where there were a couple of trees place in several locations. Smiling he would look at one of them and quickly slash at it, cleaving the small tree in half as he looked at the blade," well I guess this will be fun to see what this blade can do," walking back into the house before going to his room to try and sleep, this time without the interruptions.

TWC=1533
+7 stats +15 jp
Demonic Blade Kokorgatari Mastered
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

The Demonic Blade's Revival (Private/Closed) Empty Re: The Demonic Blade's Revival (Private/Closed)

Tue May 14, 2013 12:50 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum