Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 4:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 4:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 2:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 2:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 12:20 amZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 11:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 9:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 6:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 2:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 10:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Marking a future leader?!?! Empty Marking a future leader?!?!

Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:11 pm
Whilst Demetri Kori was in the village of Amegakure he wrote a letter to one person in particular, one that he thought to be the strongest in the village as of right now.

To Rakka Yuki,
I am writing this to you as a favor to me. Please watch over the village while i am away on diplomatic reasons with other villages. I plan to be back soon but if anyone where to show up, with proof of being from a village, please treat them with the respect they deserve. Keep in mind who our allies are, Iwagakure and Amegakure, and do your best not to void the relations between them. Keep an eye out for missions to be done and while you may not be leader in rank i hereby give you power to act as a leader until i return.

Your leader, Demetri Kori

This letter was sent and a reply would be awaited from the girl if she choose to accept the power for the time being.
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Marking a future leader?!?! Empty Re: Marking a future leader?!?!

Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:56 pm

Rakka stepped into the Kage office, Demetri’s letter to her in hand. Exitedly, she slid across the desk, slipping into the chair, and pulling on the Kage hat that was sitting on the arm of the chair. Throwing her feet back up onto the desk, she read the letter over once more for the sheer outrageousness of it.
”I’m motherfucking queen of Yukigakure!!! WOOOOOO” She shouted loudly in her excitement, laughing maniacally. She was in charge! And there were gonna be some changes around here! Miniskirt Fridays every day!

…That probably wouldn’t work out, given their weather conditions, but still, it was nice to know she had the power to make that claim. Leaning back in the chair, she started thinking of all the awesome things she would be able to do as acting village leader…

Hmm…

What the hell was she getting into? This job sounded horrible! Sitting behind a desk all day, never leaving… She didn’t train all these years for a desk job! Rakka sighed. She’d give the job a try before she decided she hated it, at the very least. And first, she’d probably write a letter back to Demetri, detailing her approval. She would pull a pen and paper from the desk, setting to write a response.

To Demetri Kori,

Yeah, sure, I’ll watch your office for you. I expect to be paid for this, of course. I’ll treat any guests respectfully, but if they come from Sunagakure, well… You’ve read my file. I won’t start anything if they don’t. And be careful. I know not when next I shall see your face. There are many uncertainties in this world, and there are as many knives as there are hands willing to wield them against you. Terror and fear are your only true companions, in this beast’s gut we call existence. So until next I glance upon your face… God be with ye!

-Your replacement, Rakka Yuki

She signed the letter, smiling at her handiwork. She hoped the guy could take a joke, because sending this kind of thing to someone who didn’t quite get sarcasm would leave a very bad idea of how Rakka’s mind worked, especially the last bit. She sealed the letter in an envelope, attaching it to a messenger bird, and sent it off without much thought.

Well, now she had time to kill… Hmm… What couldn’t she normally do that she had authority to now? Hmm… She doubted she’d get away with writing laws, or making orders and such to villages, or… anything. Well, this sucked. No, she had to be able to do more then just this… She had the village leader’s office to herself… Hmm….

Well, a peek couldn’t hurt. She looked through the files and found her own, marked neatly with her name. She looked through the thin folder. Well, that was boring. They pretty much knew everything on her. Setting down that file, she picked up another that she had interest in. Korosu Kinzokutei. Dead parents, what a surprise… Seemed to be a staple of ninja these days… still, she had adopted parents, which is more then can be said for most ninja in this land. Mortality rates of ninja parents were really ****ing high….

Kidnapped on her twelfth birthday… That was… unfortunate. She’d have to make a note of not sneaking up behind her, just in case a flashback was brought. She developed Stockholm Syndrome for one of her attackers, it seemed… At this point, she knew part of the story, so she merely skimmed. Love… murder… abortion… Woah. She had killed nearly 100 people in ten minutes. Woah. Rakka made a note not to piss her off. Still, she loved an aggressive woman.

Her boy… Nozomi, was born when she moved to Yukigakure. Nozomi… The boy from when she subbed in the ninja academy. Slipping Korosu’s file back into the cabinet, she pulled Nozomi’s, much thinner, file. Teacher reports of fights breaking out and such, nothing that caused her much worry. She somehow expected more. She knew he was just a five year old, but still…

Next came Roran. The boy who she’d met on the incident in her…. Infiltration mission… Raised by Kaguya parents, who left very little trace on records… They basically did nothing. Apparently, they hadn’t been heard from for quite a while, however. Not much else on him.

Finally… Demetri. She read rather quickly through his file, more for the sake of gaining tactical information, whereas Korosu’s case had been for more… personal reasons. Done reading through the files she wanted, she placed them neatly back on their shelves. Now… what else was a Que-er… Replacement village leader… to do?

(Exit, end topic, and all that good stuff)
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Marking a future leader?!?! Empty Re: Marking a future leader?!?!

Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:17 am
The letter was recived and a slight chuckle escaped his lips as he read over it. 'The village is in good hands for now.' he thought to himself as he made his way to worrs office to visit him.

[Exit, and approved of Rakkas exit.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum