Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Fateful encounters Empty Fateful encounters

Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:25 pm
Mesumeru stood looking up at the gates to the waterfall village. His short life as a ninja had lead him here. Purpose unknown to even himself, it was as if an unknown force had caused his journey to this very space.
Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fateful encounters Empty Re: Fateful encounters

Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:36 pm
Taiga lay on his back a top the gates of Takigakure, but he was aware someone had approached the gates. He sat up and turned with his but on the gate and his legs dangling, his arms up in the air as he stretched. Taiga yawned then spoke "What's up? What do you want here at Taki?" He looked down at the young one. Taiga then jumped down from a top the gates, his feet touched down and a puff of dust surrounded him. Taiga was unsure about this as it could be a set up, he glanced the surrounding area then began to use his chakra sensing. "You come alone? Why?" Taiga was curious as to the other shinobi's intentions.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:43 pm
"My name is Mesumeru, not that it matters to you." Mesu stated snidely. His goals of advancing through the ranks as a rain ninja had been going rather poorly and he was now desperate to prove himself. "I am here to make something of myself, to begin this speedy journey to greatness I have decided to eliminate ninja from all inferior nations, and where better than to start than with a weak nation as this." Mesumeru said all of this, spreading his arms clearly indicating the village behind the jounin that stood in front of him. Perhaps by killing a jounin in enemy territory he would get himself noticed.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:50 pm
Taiga heard as the words of slander rolled of the young ones tongue, he smiled at the boy. Taiga reached to his back gripping the sword on his back with his left hand before speaking the following "Boy you don't know what you have just started." Taiga then raised his right forming the seal of the tiger a clone appeared next to Taiga. "Your move, you better make it count." Taiga said with a grin as both him and the clone drew the swords from their backs, they were standing awaiting the battle to begin.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:55 pm
Closing his eyes Mesu took in a deep breath, this is it, he thought to himself. This moment would lead to greatness and the seat of leadership, or it would lead to his own demise as a ninja. Mesu drew his katana, opened his eyes and ran at the one who had originally made the tiger sign. Hoping his speed would make a difference he attempts to get close enough to deal a decisive blow by aiming his initial strike for his enemy's head and finish the battle quickly.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:04 pm
Taiga watched smiling he had seen the boy was incredibly slow compared to him step by step Taiga was waiting, When the boy grew close enough to make a decisive attempt to strike Taiga's head he quickly ducked using his much superior speed. Taiga swung attempting to hit the boy with his right fist into the gut, if he was successful and the boy was injured enough to be slightly stunned the clone would then be able to kick the boy in the side of the ribs knocking him at least a foot or two away. If Taiga failed and the boy was able to speed up some how then Taiga would be ready to trade places with his clone as a defensive line.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:20 pm
His opponent moving fast then he can react to, Mesu feels dread beginning to build. The blow connects, forcing all air from his lungs in a great whooshing sound. The second strikes comes while he is still stunned and numbingly he feels himself sail through the air to crash down

Forcing himself to kneel and wipe the blood from his mouth Mesu can feel that several ribs are broken, and realizes he has no chance against this shinobi. "Damn you, damn this ninja world, I was born unable to use chakra, failed at my first mission and cast down by my own village." Mesu feels a tear come down his check but ignores it. "Perhaps being a ninja wasn't what was meant for my life, but it's what I have chosen so grant me one honor. Let me die a shinobi!!" With these last words Mesu charges once again letting fates hand cast the dice on his life
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:29 pm
Taiga hears the words of the young shinobi and as the boy ran toward him the clone ran up to the opposing ninja, hopefully reaching him in time to drive the clone sword into the boys right knee. If the clone missed and the boy proceeds the Taiga would prepare for battle, Taiga's original spoke calmly and clearly with a since of pride "Boy I give you credit your gutsy, but that will be your fall. You speak like a shinobi yet here you are falling, you aren't dying a true shinobi. You are dying as trash."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:37 pm
The words infuriated Mesumeru, however the fact of his inexperience and over ambition now truly had come to a head. The clone sword drove deep and true into his knee and he collapsed in front of the original ninja. His disgrace complete, he makes one more request if death as a true shinobi is not within his grasp. "Perhaps I am no ninja, no chakra to speak of, maybe had I been patient and looked elsewhere for training I may have done better perhaps a samurai." The pain in his leg made hisvision blurry   but he still managed to make it to a complete kneeling position. His sword lay a few meters out of his reach. "Perhaps, could I borrow a knife? I once read of a tradition, of how they died and kept their honor. Would you do me the grace and allow me this last ritual?"
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:49 pm
Taiga watched the boy fall to a kneel, he walked toward him. Taiga reached down lifting the boys sword in his right hand as his left had his sword, Taiga placed his blade on the boys right shoulder and the boys blade on the left. If uninterrupted he would then speak "You truly deserve no honor." As long as he remained uninterrupted Taiga would then slice both blades through the boy decapitating him on the spot. If interrupted at all the clone would then attempt to severe the boys wind pipe with a punch.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum