Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Can I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Today at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeToday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleToday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Today at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperToday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesYesterday at 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Yesterday at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 42%
81 Posts - 15%
70 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Academy Lessons a new partner

+4
Kenzo Uchiha
Ren Shiro
Bjorn
Tatsuya Hidaka
8 posters
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Academy Lessons a new partner  - Page 6 Empty Re: Academy Lessons a new partner

Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:26 pm
Approved for the tomoe
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:56 pm
Bjorn, who had been watching the whole fight, saw Koyomi move to the two with such speed. He was intrigued, and impressed with him. 
He could also see that the anger between Kenshin and Tatsuya was far from over.
But he put that from his mind for now. Meanwhile, he would see what he could learn from this higher-ranked ninja.
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:28 pm
[requesting: (414 words pg 5 main fight) for 2 stat points, 4 jp]
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:45 pm
This males simply watched as the battle progressed. Ren and Bjorn would likely have had another thing coming if they dared to interfere with Tatsuya and Kenshin, but, for now, Kenzo tucked his small hands deep within the pockets of his black sweatpants. He didn't plan on fighting, or even being included in this battle for that matter. He was simply watching Kenshin, Tatsuya, and the others. His focus, along with his eyes, shifted from person to person, starting at Kenshin, and ending at Ren who seemed to be quite the pessimist. In fact, all the current acads, aside from Kenshin, seemed like a bunch of non-combatant types to Kenzo. Not even after Tatsuya had drawn a weapon did Kenzo flinch. He wanted to see what Kenshin could do. Kenzo could only wonder what it was that Tatsuya had said that would have upset Kenshin so much. Likely Tatsuya had insulted Kenshin's... that is for another time... Suddenly, a new being was on the scene. Kenzo had not even blinked, yet somehow, the other male had managed to simply appear before them. How!?! Kenzo could only wonder! He remained in silence; not a peep left his lips, nor had a sound emanated from his body. He simply stood there, staring at the other beings. He was likey the shortest out of all of them.

He left. [Exit]

Last edited by Kenzo on Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shigemi Mikemi
Shigemi Mikemi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:37 pm
"It seems like I missed something..." Shigemi Mikemi pouted as he witnessed a boy marching past him, paying him no heed at all.
He had trouble navigating his way through this huge village. It seemed like every house hid another house behind it. Even the villager's directions seemed vague to Shigemi. It didn't help when the villagers also thought he was an "Uchiha" and commented about it. Shigemi cringed a little. Who were the Uchiha? Some famous ninja family? His father never told him about such even after he discovered his ninja heritage.

When he entered a room, he gazed in surprise at what seemed to be a scrap. He also noticed couple of others in the room as well, most likely students. Shigemi chuckled at first but began having nervous thoughts.

Why are these kids fighting? Is there anyone supervising the students?

Then came to notice an older looking person with silver hair wearing a black and green jacket. Hm, must be the teacher...
Why is he so young? He must be a prodigy or something.

Shigemi fixed his black coat in an attempt to look nice and walked up to the silver-haired person. To him, he gave a polite greeting.

"Um hello Sensei, I'm Shigemi Mikemi and I was assigned to the academy. Is this where I'm supposed to be? 'Cause I...uh...dunno where I actually need to go to learn about being a ninja."

Darn, I sound like an idiot. My dad is different, it's still weird to be talking to actual ninja.

Shigemi crossed his arms as he waited for a response.
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:54 pm
Bjorn gazed at the new student from across the room. He was new at being a ninja, but weren't they all? He thought about walking over to him, then paused. He would wait to see what this new student would do, and if he would approach Bjorn first. 
Bjorn stayed in his seat, waiting to see what would happen.
Shigemi Mikemi
Shigemi Mikemi
Citizen

Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:31 pm
It seemed like the sensei was lost in thought and had not heard Shigemi. With a shrug, he made his way across the room and sat near a fellow student. The student (Bjorn), was quite tall. He grimaced inwardly at the physical specimen.

I'm supposed to compete against that? It looks like he could snap me in two!

After a few moments, Shigemi relaxed. He must be new just like me. To think they were in the same boat made him feel a bit better. Maybe he was meant to be here after all. With a tired smile, he began to converse.
"I've noticed you've been staring at me since I've entered. I'm sorry to say this but I am more into girls really..." Shigemi chuckled at his attempt of a joke.

Guh...Cut the crap and tell him your name. Come on!

Extending his hand in a gesture for a handshake, Shigemi introduced himself.

"I'm Shigemi Mikemi. I'm here to learn how to be a ninja, obviously. Nice to meet you."
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:06 pm
Well this room was getting crowded a little to fast since he had decided to make a little appearance and stop the two from almost killing each other, something in which Hideyoshi had already had enough of. Sighing he would look at the new students that were walking into the area, some of which he had definitely never seen before. From behind Hideyoshi, the large sword on his back would begin to shake for a moment but due to its subtle nature no one would see, but as the eye on the back would open half way, it would snap shut and shake once more. Shrugging slightly, he would turn to face the boy who had been speaking to him the whole time," Pleasure to meet you Shigemi, i am Hideyoshi Koyomi, your temporary teacher and genin of the leaf," he had to be older than everyone else in the area at the moment.
Shigemi Mikemi
Shigemi Mikemi
Citizen

Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:21 pm
Shigemi jumped at the sound of his name. He diverted his attention from Bjorn towards Koyomi.

"I...uh...likewise sensei!" Shigemi scratched his head.

"Was I late or did a lesson start already?"

Shigemi was attentive now, sitting up straight in his chair. He wanted to get all he could from this academy his father had spoken of. Fighting techniques, jutsus, and chakra. This was a step in becoming a better protector for the people he cared for.
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:51 pm
As Tatsuya was walking away from the academy he noticed a unfamiliar face entering. He stared at the door and then some one else who was much much older walked in as well.  Tatsuya squinted his eyes and went to go check it out.

He muttered "Hmmmm i hope i am not to miss out on any action. But that older man must be at the level of sensi and that first boy must be a student."

Tatsuya first peeked in to make sure a fight was not going down and then he walked in. 

The older fellow looked strong and the younger man look at the level of student just like Tatsuya. The student looked like a good man and so he walked up to him with a grin on his face.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum