Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Detached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 59%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Academy Lessons a new partner

+4
Kenzo Uchiha
Ren Shiro
Bjorn
Tatsuya Hidaka
8 posters
Go down
Ren Shiro
Ren Shiro
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Academy Lessons a new partner  - Page 2 Empty Re: Academy Lessons a new partner

Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:44 pm
"Are you ok?" Ren asked her new teammate, "You look kind of...not good." He just looked at her. She frowned, Bjorn looked really tired. When he didn't answer, she tried to talk a little more,"I would have thought that you would be working with Tatsuya. Don't you two always train together?"
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:55 pm
Bjorn looked at Ren for a moment.
"Actually, we rarely train together. It is one of the few things we do not do together, but that is because we have very different styles of training."
He slowly stood up, feeling very tired. He thought for a moment that he might have over done his training, but then reminded himself 'that which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.'
"And what about yourself? How are you doing?"
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:14 am
Bjorn wrote:He slowly stood up, feeling very tired. He thought for a moment that he might have over done his training, but then reminded himself 'that which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.'

Little did the exhausted male know that his training was far from over. For now, he would be allowed to catch his breath, but there was something ominous about the silence between the boy known as Bjorn and the female known as Ren. The patter of a males small feet could be heard flanking them from the right side. Today, Kenzo could feel the belligerence in the air. It was the cool wind that had brought him hear today. As Kenzo approached from the right, lengthy threads of his black hair bounced up and down. His hands were tucked deep into his pockets, and his seemingly uninterested eyes were focused on the group. 

His eyelids hung low as he scanned the two beings, looking for any traits that would notify him if a Uchiha was present. From what he could see, he was the only here at the time. 

Even better...

Kenzo thought to himself as he stepped before the two being, and lifted his right hand from his pocket up to his face to form The Seal of Reconciliation, inviting one or both of the two that stood before him to a traditional sparring match. This is a special sparring method practiced in the Academy between students. Would one of them accept, or would he have to take his business elsewhere?
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:29 am
I looked up at my friends and saw them talking to some one. I thought to myself "hmmm Bjorn looks agitated and that not a good sign."  I ran over to them and yelled at the guy. "HEY WHATS THE BIG IDEA, YOU COMING IN HEAR LIKE YOUR ALL THAT!!!" I looked at Bjorn and Ren and said " come on guys we dont got time for this lits go."
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:43 pm
Bjorn look over at Tatsuya, then back to the boy who had challenged him. 
"Alright then," he said, to Tatsuya. 
He was not much of a fighter, and it was starting to get late, and the Genin exam was coming up. Perhaps it would be better to take a break and rest.
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38700

Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:42 pm
Would slowly approach the group from afar and step into eyesight of the four of them, his hands deep in his pockets as he looked at each and every one of them. He was wearing his usual clothing, a black high collared short sleeved shirt, a black cloak with the Uchiha clan symbol placed on the back with white pants and black sandles. He said nothing to any of them, simply standing and waiting for any reaction to his presence.
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:45 pm
I saw the second guy approaching us. I though on how I really did not want to fight. So i ripped of my white boxers from underneath my pants, tied it to a stick and ran back to the academy yelling " YOU WIN, YOU WIN, YOU WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!"

[[Naruto moment]]
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:57 pm
Kenzo caught his face in his hand. Had this one no shame? No honor? Nor the pride to protect his own manhhood? Gah! So be it then, if these two males and the female would not engage in a spar with him, then he would leave. There were indeed other places where he could get a good fight going; though that would require him to engage higher ranking officials. Why didn't he think of that in the first place? The higher-ups would never decline his challenge, at least not unless they wanted him to return with the story of how he moved a fully grown man and woman to impotence with nothing 'cept his presence. Kenzo turned away from the group of three, only to spot his older brother, Kenshin, approaching. Perhaps that's why the were afraid? Kenshin was massive indeed. Why'd he have to come, and scare off all the acads?

[Exit]

Last edited by Kenzo on Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:15 am
Bjorn laughed his deep laugh, as he slowly followed 'Tatsuya. Leave it to him to turn any serious situation into a comical one.'
As he passed the brothers, he looked at them. The older brother was big, but not as big as Bjorn, and not as old. Bjorn resembled a bear, his name-sake, but despite his size, the fight with the brothers would have been fair. 
'Perhaps some other time,' he thought, laughing to himself. This was a sight he would not forget; Tatsuya running in such a manner. 
Bjorn had not been scared to fight, and by the looks, Tatsuya hadn't been scared, but just didn't want to fight. The two of them were probably the oldest in the academy, which was why they were such good friends. 
Bjorn gazed one last time at the two brothers, then, still laughing, returned home.
Ren Shiro
Ren Shiro
Citizen

Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:24 am
Ren watched the scene unfold and was honestly surprised when no duels came out of it. To add to the surprise, Tatsuya ripped off his pants and created a white flag out of it to show his his wish to be left alone. Trying to repress a chuckle at the two brothers priceless faces, she turned and followed her team towards home. When she got far enough away, she doubled over in laughter at the antics of her teammate. Maybe his quick thinking would help in the future.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum