Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

The Boredom is overwhelming... [P, NK] Empty The Boredom is overwhelming... [P, NK]

Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:18 pm
Kojin yawned as he walked out of his apartment. He scratched the top of his head and went into the streets of Sunagakure. The sun was barely up and very few people were out. It looked like it was 6:30 from how everything was. The boy had been getting a habit of waking up early just to get to the training grounds. Usually everyone comes around near noon so it's annoyingly packed. The genin sometimes disliked crowds, this was one of the reason why. A small smile formed on his face once he made it to his destination, the training grounds. Kojin walked towards one of the posts near the entrance and began to stretch. He quickly finished his stretches and decided to do a small warm up before he began his training. He dropped the water bottle he got from Yukio and started to jog around the perimeter of the grounds.

It was only a small jog, he didn't want to wear himself out too early in the day. Kojin picked up his pace a bit once he made it to the middle of the area. A few minutes passed and the genin finally finished his jog. The boy then walked to the spot where he left his water bottle and picked it up, opening the cap. 'I bet some people should be coming soon. I just hope it's won't be a lot' he thought as he took a small sip.

{WC: 243}
Mokuzai
Mokuzai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Boredom is overwhelming... [P, NK] Empty Re: The Boredom is overwhelming... [P, NK]

Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:28 pm
Mokuzai had waken brighten and early and did a small warm up jog to the training ground. Upon arrival he pushed his hands on his knees and stopped to catch a breath. Breathing a little heavy, he stretched a little bit before, pulling his head up. As soon as he pulled his head up, he spotted Kojin. "hey Kojin!" He screamed from across the area, waving his hand real high in the air. "Check it out, look who got genin status" pointing at the headband on his head.
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

The Boredom is overwhelming... [P, NK] Empty Re: The Boredom is overwhelming... [P, NK]

Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:51 pm
Kojin stopped drinking his water bottle after hearing his name being called. The boy quickly covered the bottle and put it in his pocket. There was enough room for it to fit so there wasn't any problem. Looking around the area, his eyes settled on a familiar figure that was doing some warm ups. He grinned and waved to his friend. "That's awesome Mokuzai! I knew you could do it!" he shouted as well. The genin shoved his hands in his pocket and started to walk towards Mokuzai. He stopped once he was a few inches away from the fellow suna nin. "Since you're a ninja now, I bet you've been training extra hard?" he questioned. It was just a small thought that came to Kojin's head. After he became a genin he immediately started to train and learn jutsu.

There was also the missions he had done to get some ryo after his 500 was stolen. The boy just wondered if his younger friend was currently doing the same.

{WC: 171}
Mokuzai
Mokuzai
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:05 pm
Moku shrugged his shoulders and looked up into the sky, He winked squinted one eye, and put his hand over his head to block the light from eyes. "Not really, to be honest, have you ever wondered what we fight for? I mean why shinobi exist?" Moku has had this thought on his head for awhile, and did not exactly know what he would fight for, or how we would choose to fight. he hating the fact of hurting people, but knew he would have to learn if he was to progress on his path as a ninja. He lowered his head and looked into Kojin's eyes, with a wide smile, he said "How about you show me some of your shinobi skills?" Giggling at the thought of him trying to fight kojin a more experienced ninja.
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:16 pm
Kojin put a hand under his chin in thought after Mokuzai's question. This boy must do a lot of thinking to ask something like that. 'I never thought of something like that before' he thought. He shook his head, not bothering with using words as a reply instead. A grin started to break out on the genin's face after his friends second question. "Of course! My ninja skills are awesome, you'll be having your eye wide open the entire time!" he exclaimed as he put a fist in the air. The boy immediately went a foot away from Mokuzai and performed 3 hand signs.

Next, a cloud of smoke formed around Kojin as a smirk formed on his face. When the smoke cleared, another Kojin appeared next to the original. The clone smiled, walked up to Mokuzai and tapped on his shoulder. "See. That's a real solid clone! Not just those illusions at the academy. If you want you can fight him to make it easier." the original Kojin said.

{WC: 171}
Mokuzai
Mokuzai
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:33 pm
Moku was shocked at the double solid Kojins, he had never seen the kage bunshin technique up close before. After being poked by the clone and realizing it was solid. Moku smiled before nodding his head. He agreed to fight the clone, even if Moku only had a few skills, he knew he had a small chance. He turned around quickly extending extending his arm singing it towards the clone." Even if you are stronger than me, I will try my best"
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:14 pm
The original Kojin grinned as he could tell that Mokuzai was surprised. He rubbed under his nose with his right hand and put his left one in his pocket. He had found the jutsu while he was searching in the village library. He had somehow managed to sneak into the chuunin section and found the Kage Bushin jutsu. And after he read about it, he got determined to learn it! Still, he needs to work on the move since he doesn't know how to use it correctly. This was the perfect moment to try it out! Before Mokuzai's arm hit the clone, he had used the Lightning Vanishing jutsu to appear in front of the new genin. "That's the spirit! You should never give up no matter who your opponent is!" the clone replied with a smile.

The copy of Kojin proceeded with sending a punch towards Mokuzai's face with his right fist. At the last minute the clone would pull back his fist, that move was just a bluff. He would then try to trip Mokuzai with his left foot.

{WC: 182}
Mokuzai
Mokuzai
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:59 pm
Mokuzai tripped over his foot and stumbled a bit as he tried quickly tried to plan his feet. Moku already realizing he was not going to win this did not care. He charged at Kojin's clone again this time, attempting to punch as fast as he could. He knew if he did one punch, the clone would dodge it so he went into a crazy frenzy swinging his arms and feet as fast as he could at the clone. "I do not care if I win, but I will get this clone, because I never stop trying" Moku screamed as he poured his soul into his attacks. Punching, kicking, and screaming...Maybe he was going to far he thought..."No I must show you, I'll be great"
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:29 pm
The clone sighed as he dodged the punch Mokuzai threw at him. As expected from his superior speed, he continued dodging the attacks coming for him. A kick came for the clones side that seemed to go unnoticed by the boy. When the kick hit the clone instead of hitting something solid, the kick passed through a projection of Kojin. "You know, you can't just throw random attacks like that?" the clones said from 2 feet feet behind Mokuzai. "If I were a real enemy I would have finished you by now. You're a ninja, think things through!" he chastised. As a strategist (well according to his comrades), he disliked it when people attacked mindlessly. It irked him a lot. Since Mokuzai was doing that exactly that he was going to make sure the new genin would think about his actions as well.

The clone charged towards Mokuzai with a speed of 30, just to make sure the other ninja can see him. Just as it looked like he was about to elbow his back, the boy step sided to the front of his opponent. He then aimed the elbow for Mokuzai's stomach instead.

{WC: 195}
Mokuzai
Mokuzai
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:02 pm
The boy caught the clone moving at a higher speed. Scared of what the clone might do he started to perform hand signs. He realized Kojin was getting upset with his ill-mannered strategy, so he stood still and focus on his hand signs. The clone went running at his opponent, and came straight at Moku. As soon as the clone side stepped, Moku realized either a feint or an attack. He closed his eyes and as the elbow was coming to his head. He shouted with concentration "Kawrimi no Jutsu"

The clone aiming his attack at Moku, it came towards his head. Moku's body went poof and a still log fell to the floor in his place. Moku planning an attack from the other side of the clone, When he revealed himself on the other side, he went for the punch as the smoke was clearning from his first jutsu. "Now i got you clone"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum