Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Big Brother's Wrath [Private] Empty Big Brother's Wrath [Private]

Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:29 am
In his apartment stood Xuro Bakuton looking over his unconscious brother, Hiroshi Bakuton's body laying on the couch. Xuro smacked Hiroshi to wake him up. He then stood there folded his arms and with a serious expression and in an angry tone, "So mind explaining yourself Hiroshi??"
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Big Brother's Wrath [Private] Empty Re: Big Brother's Wrath [Private]

Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:34 am
Laying on the couch, hiroshi would be awaken from his brother smacking him? once hiroshi woke up, he would look at his brother xuro, hearing him ask what happen? " okay dude here it goes, I was chilling in the borders. A guy came acting out, then he hit me then I blew his head off end of story! you got something to drink inside this place?"
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:41 am
Xuro sighed and rubbed his forehead with his hand, "I see you already taking up the killing profession like me... Hmmm... Did you have to be so violent and blow his head up? You could have just walked away or at least just knock the dude out!" Xuro walked over to his fridge to get something to drink...
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:05 am
Looking up to xuro he would grin," okay dude! since I am all okay now. How about we go out for some training?" hiroshi said as he tried to spark a conversation, walking over to the kitchen hiroshi would reach his arm over xuro right shoulder, and grab his own soda to drink. " excuse me!" hiroshi said as he reached back out with the soda in his hand, he would simply open it and drink the whole soda within seconds. 
" now that's good stuff! alright xuro, I was kinda thinking about this eye, it's called something more like an byakugan! I just need to get my hands on one, maybe you can help?"
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:12 am
Xuro watched as his naughty brother came up and took the soda himself and drank it up. Xuro then proceeded to take his own soda. He opened it slowly and took a few sips. "Well as a matter of fact... I am in possession of a byakugan eye, in fact more than one!" Xuro grinned. Maybe Hiroshi was more like Xuro then he thought. Maybe Hiroshi wants a special of his own... That reminded Xuro, Hiroshi didn't really bother to ask why Xuro keeps his left eye covered. "I shall tell him about my sharingan just now..." Xuro thought to himself...
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:17 am
" well than go ahead and give me one brother! if ya have a lot of them haha!" hiroshi said with a smile on his face as he took a seat on the chair, looking at his brother, he was kinda happy to hear that xuro had byakugan eye's. But wa she gonna give him one?

(short post)
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:30 am
Xuro grinned and said, "yeah well I'll give you one don't worry... We'll go later to the hospital to do the operation." He then took more sips of his soda now half way finished, "Well I got something to show you. You know why I have my head band always covering my left eye?? Well I show you..." Xuro spoke as he lifted his head band and opened his left eye revealing the cold stare of the crimson red three tomoe sharingan "its because I have a sharingan eye implanted there. Well what you think huh?!" Xuro smirked...
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:41 pm
Hiroshi listened to his brother with a smile on his face, " wow that thing looks awesome dude! I KNEW YOU WAS HIDING SOMETHING, BEHIND THAT HEADBAND!!!" hiroshi said as he laughed, then he grinned showing all teeth." so dude, let's not stay here anymore! I want that byakugan eye! now chop chop, off to sunagkaure hospital!" hiroshi would walk away heading for the door, when he open it he would wait for his brother to tag along with him!

EXIT
twc:319
+1 stat
+3 jp
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:59 pm
[Approved!]

"Haha yeah I know right!" Xuro watched his brother rush him to go to the hospital. "Woah you sure in a hurry bro." Xuro finished his soda and threw it in the bin. He then strolled out of the house following his overly excited brother to the hospital
[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum