Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nero Yuki
Nero Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ice, Ice Baby
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 0

Keeping Fit [P,NK, Invite Only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Keeping Fit [P,NK, Invite Only]

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:40 pm
[sorry for the late post again]

As he hit the boy with his punch, Dante would have felt joy for a brief time followed by fear. After Haru had used the Hyuuga's Gentle Fist on him, the Uzumaki realised how lucky he was that the boy went easy on him. Even the easy use of the Gentle Fist was enough to scare Dante. "I need a new strategy." he thought. He then got up, and tried shooting out 10 Chakra Chains from his palms. In his trials before, he could create up to 11, but this time, even when he tried creating 10, only 4 came out. "Of course..." he thought, "My chakra has been blocked.". Seeing as this being the situation, Dante had released the 4 chains, then created two giant ones with kunai-shaped heads, and two small ones, which had shapes more similar to senbon. 

The giant chains with the kunai-shaped tips would have moved towards Haru like a Snake jumping ahead. Of course, that speed should have been nothing for the Hyuuga. The two smaller ones would have been closer for Dante, which were going to be used for either defending himself, or binding Haru's feet.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Keeping Fit [P,NK, Invite Only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Keeping Fit [P,NK, Invite Only]

Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:03 pm
(Sorry for taking so long myself, I've got my uncle over who I haven't seen in over a year. I'm gonna try to post some missions, I didn't realize Yousei wouldn't be back yet.)

Haru would dodge the first two chains with relative ease, strafing around them as fast as he could and turning to face Dante, running straight at him. He would draw back his right arm as he neared the next two chains with kunia-shaped tips, which he reacted to by simply bum rushing Dante with full speed, attempting to dodge between them before they could catch him. He would run past Dante, stopping after a few feet, and pushing off the ground back towards him again, attempting to tackle him at the waist and pull him to the ground. If he managed to do that, he would summersault forward, back onto his feet, and turn to face him again, waiting for him to stand. They were only sparring, after all.
Nero Yuki
Nero Yuki
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:35 am
[Sorry for the god damn late post :D]

Dante would not have been suprised when Haru easily dodged the first two, giant kunai-headed chakra chains. "As expected from Haru." he thought to himself. His attack would have missed and Haru's counter attack would have been a clear hit on him. With the tackle, he would have fallen down to the ground. "Nice." he would have said smiling, while he was getting up. "So..." he would have said, thinking they could have been talking while training, and that would have been a better use of time, since they were teammates yet they didn't know each other very well. "Were you born in this village, Haru ? And raised by the Hyuuga ?". 

Those were the first two questions that Dante thought of all time when he met a Tengakure ninja. His past could have been summed up by a few words: "Raised by Uzumaki missing-nins out in the borders of lands.". He loved hearing different stories, mostly lives that were better than his own.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:48 am
Haru's expression would soften, as his poker face he wore during battle disappeared. Dante got back to his feet, and started talking to him. He lowered his arms, dropping his fighting stance. 
"Hmm? Yeah, I was born in Tenkagure. My mom and dad... well, they... aren't around anymore." Said Haru, scratching his head. He wasn't very sensitive about it, not anymore, but it was still not something he liked to talk about. 
"My grandparents took my sister and i in, taught us how to be shinobi, and, well, there's not all that much to tell." said Haru, sighing. "What about you? Why do you hate missing-ninja? And what about your family? He asked, hoping it wouldn't offend him. He found in his time that a lot of ninja didn't have parents for one reason or another, with varying degrees of sensitivity to the matter. Some people didn't care at all, some just never want to talk about it.
Nero Yuki
Nero Yuki
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:47 pm
"Hmm? Yeah, I was born in Tenkagure. My mom and dad... well, they... aren't around anymore."

Nero looked down. "Sorry..." he said. He knew how it was like to be reminded of a past he did not like, or he still grudged or hated. In fact, the same thing happened to him only seconds later. "What about you? Why do you hate missing-ninja? And what about your family?". The three questions Dante feared or perhaps hated the most. All together... Well, there was anybody Dante liked or knew enough that could ask Dante these questions and get an answer, it was either Haru or Rin... And Shinji, his clansmate, perhaps. "Ummm..." Dante said, not being able to turn his thoughts into complete sentences. He would then start using words instead of blind movements of tongue. "Well... Ummm... I could start by saying that... Those 3 questions... The answers to those questions are at some level... Linked...". It seemed that he still couldn't tell full sentences.

He would stand silent for some seconds, and would continue again, "I..." the Uzumaki was not sure which question to answer first. He would finally make his mind up, and answer, "I was not born, neither raised within the borders of the Skyscraper village. I was raised born out in the wild, raised by my parents, Uzumaki clan members... And ninja... That were not... "Allied" with any village.". Some of those words were harder to say than the rest of them, especially "parents" and "allied". "Now" he would add, "I do not know how you will act to this. And if you will see me as a potential criminal or not... But I did... Ummm... "Experience" some of their crimes. Not... I did not join them and act as another missing ninja... I just... Watched them... Watched their work... Many times... They were with a group of other missing ninja... And... I've seen what they did... Who they really were... I know their stories too, up to some point... But it still not understandable for them to have ended up... Like that...".

"This was enough for now..." Dante said, "I do not feel like telling further, now... I hope you understand.".
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:15 pm
"It's fine, Dante." Responded Haru almost immediately "Old wounds heal like bruises. It leaves a mark, and it hurts, but you're stronger for it." Replied Haru, scratching his head. He didn't want Dante thinking he'd offended him, because he hadn't. 
That was poetry, Haru. Just... Poetry. Barked Timber sarcastically. That dog sure had a back for making snide comments. 
Shut the hell up, Timber. Responded Haru telepathically, not wanting Dante to hear that bit.
 Haru regretted this question almost immediately. He didn't want to offend Dante, and it seemed he'd hit a tender area. "I... Yeah, I understand." He said. This was kind of a depressing conversation they were having. 
"So, do you want to keep sparring, or should we just call it a day?" He would ask. He could go either way, he didn't care all that much. He would wait for Dante to answer, walking to the rail, and looking down to the streets. He didn't know what else to say.
Nero Yuki
Nero Yuki
Citizen

Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:21 am
[Sorry I am busy as hell these days. Let's finish this topic and perhaps we can make a useful topic in the future.]

"Thanks for understanding..." Dante said as a response to Haru who asked him if he wanted to keep going or not, "Actually... I haven't slept quite well last night... I don't think doing any training today is going to be useful, unlike what I thought when I left the house to come here... I hope we can train for real in the future, and even spar if I ever become strong enough to be able to catch up with you. Now... I think I will leave and return home. Looking forward to see you again in the missions or the team training, if we ever have one. So, see you...". Dante would then walk out of the field, to the stairs and walk down and return home.

"How do I expect to become a strong ninja if  never do any training at all... I haven't done much had I ? Uhhhh... I was working harder than this even when I was at the academy...".

[EXIT, WC: 2006, 10 Stats and 20 JP]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:25 am
Approved!
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:42 am
Yeah, I understand. You can't be productive if you're tired. Get some rest." He said, walking to the rail, and looking down at the streets. 
What now?Timber asked him, walking towards him, and sitting at his feet.
"I dunno. Dante's idea about sleeping seemed pretty good..." Said Haru rubbing his eyes. 
No! Come on, man! I just for ready to fight, don't go back to sleep! Complained Timber. 
"Come on, we'll train later. I need a few more hours of shuteye." Said Haru, turning and walking to the door. Timber growled, following him out the door. They walked down the stairs, back home.

(Exit, Wc: 1694)

+8 stats
+16 JP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum