Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
blazing
blazing
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

trainnnnnnning p nk Empty trainnnnnnning p nk

Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:07 pm
blaze would wake up and put his cloths on like any day but not his gloves they did not help in fighting or training he fatsend his katana to his  blue belt thing and ate he ran out the door and walked down the street he saw many things like food shops weapon shops a couple of venders with stands he stopped at a food vendoor and said give me 2 of that that and thathe got he got two pices of meet two bags of candy and two drinks he conued his way to the training grounds and slowly walked there he saw a small party going on he ignored it and finally got there he found a tree stump and stuck his sword into the ground put the food on the stump and he decided to wait for any random ninja to pass by that he could train with while he started to eat a piece of meat
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

trainnnnnnning p nk Empty Re: trainnnnnnning p nk

Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:23 pm
Yuri happened to be walking by the training grounds when she saw the most horrific sight she had seen since that fool's Shadow Clone in the Academy. Yuri sprinted across the fields and pulled the sword out of the ground and wiped the dirt off of it. She coddled the sword and gave the man she assumed it belonged to an evil glare, "How could you be so heartless!? A sword is a warrior's life and blood, the bread and butter of his fighting style and you would disgrace it by planting it in the ground!?" she turned to the sword, "It's okay, Yuri's here. She won't let the bad man hurt you anymore." she looked back to the man, "You should be ashamed of yourself. Apologize to your partner."
blazing
blazing
Citizen

Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:42 pm
blaze saw a per son walk up to his sword and pick it up he said "hello im blazing hyuga whats your name". he heard the person take the sword and wipe the dirt off "sorry partner?" he said .while taking his sword back and sheathing it. "do you want  some of this food and do you want to train" he said offering 1 of every thing.
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:49 pm
Yuri relinquished the sword and laughed at Blazing, "It's me, Yuri. Your cousin. Duh!" Yuri smiled at the offer of food, "Of course I'll join you. Thank you." Yuri sat across from Blazing and began to eat the food that had been offered to her. "I'd be more than happy to train with you after I eat some of this delicious food. Do you always picnic before you train?"
blazing
blazing
Citizen

Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:00 pm
blaze heard the person say they were blazes cousin yuri he said "sorry for not Recognizing you i haven't seen any family in years". he then heard what else she said he replied "your welcome" blaze finshed the rest of his food. and said " no i dont allways picnic before i train". blaze stood up and waited for yuri to finish her food while he activated hi byakugan and said "tell me when your ready".
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:05 pm
Yuri stood after she finished and activated her Byakugan as well. She got into a ready stance near the man made river that ran through the training grounds for use by water users. She watched Blazing carefully, waiting for any sign that he was going to move into an offensive position before she would make her own move.
blazing
blazing
Citizen

Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:13 pm
blaze watched as yuri got into a stance by a river. blaze paced keeping his actions unpredictable normally to most pepole hes met.   he ran at yuri jumping at the last moment to try to hit her shoulder with his sheath.  then trying to land on the ground and putting his sheath to his front.

55/750 words until next byakugan level

Last edited by blazing on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:26 pm
As soon as Blazing started running towards Yuri, she flung her arms behind her, making one handed seals, and water rose out of the river and formed tonfa shaped blades on her forearms. She brought them back in front of her as he leaped into the air and blocked the oncoming attack. Yuri rushed towards Blazing, invading his personal space, to strike with the tonfa by swinging her elbow around to hit him in the side.
blazing
blazing
Citizen

Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:38 pm
blaze watched yuri block his sheath with a water jutsu of some sort  he saw her rush at him he blocked the tonfa with his sheath while getting hit by her elbow he jumpped 2 inches to the side and blocking her  elbow  and said "your pretty good" he preforemed hand seals then small arcs of lightning jumped off him possibly hitting yuri he laghed as he stood there with the electricity arcing of him

129/750 words untill next byakugan level
(jutsu preforemed http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t16024-lightning-release-full-body-current?highlight=lightning)
(heres my stat page so you can see my jutsu http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t16986-blaze-hyuga-statistics)
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:40 am
Yuri gave Blazing a discerning look as lightning arched from his body. This would make things difficult for her, being a water user. She released her jutsu, the water falling to the ground and threw two kunai at him, aiming for his legs. While he was distracted with this, she performed the clone technique and used the smoke to hide her escape into a tree. The clone ran out of the smoke and charged at Blazing.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum