Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Kaim training (private) done need approval Empty Kaim training (private) done need approval

Wed May 08, 2013 11:34 pm
DAY ONE
Kaim woke up in the middle of night in sunagakure with his dark shade glasses by his bad he stood up not fully from his cold dark cave being a little small. Grabbing his dark black shade glasses off the table that was located by his bed standing up he he open his wooden homemade door looking out he saw nobody around so he close the door and he got dress heading for the desert to start some solo training and maybe other things. When he got dress with his white t-shirt and long dark black jacket with his black pants and his necklace walking out the door on the way he grab a six pack of beer and two cigars then he left heading his way locking his door he walked away looking at the moon and the birds that seem to be playing around in the sky. Kaim was just one hour away from the desert rubbing his left eye that seem to be acting up on him but he noticed that his left eye have been closing on him off and on for a while he didn't know what cost this problem but it really got started to piss Kaim off.

As time passed kaim arrived to the desert placing the six pack of beer on the ground and the cigars inside his left pocket standing there he rub his eye again then he got started with training pulling out his katana and he swung it in the air working on his cutting skills swinging it around and around after he got down the academy student got started to think then he went back training working on his speed which was kinda lazy also, running around the desert he got started to break a little sweat already but he was still able to main tame his stamina he had it on a level to where he could control it by taking breaks before he even gets tired.
After he got done with his speed kaim walked over to his six pack and he grab one beer opening it he pull out an cigar and kaim got started to smoke and drank looking up at the sky he got started to think on how his life will be if he wasn't a ninja hell he might be dead by now. But who will want to kill kaim he was one of those ninjas that stayed to his self," Okay after I get done with this cigar and beer I'm going back to training" Kaim said as he stood up from the ground finishing up the beer and he toss it to the right side hearing the sound of it break form hitting the ground, when he threw the beer to the side kaim took his last blow of the cigar and he got done with it tossing the cigar to the side also," That was an legit break for while but it didn't really last long but in the mean time I shall get back to training I have no time to waist" kaim then got started working on his strength getting down to the ground he got started with his push ups up and down he went when he got done with his push ups he moved on to his pull ups looking over to a tree that seems to be standing up looking pretty much old he hop onto it and he got started to pull his self up," Oh this hurts I should have been training on my own but nope I just had to stop but hell I all out with being weak now so today I gotta work hard and by that imma have to come here day by day" Kaim said a he hop down from the tree and he laid on his back doing some set ups after he got done with that he stood up from the ground with a yawn he got started to work on his taijutsu with the katana inside his right hand he got started to punch and cut the air not nothing he could really use as an punching bag or nothing he just got started to think he had an opponent so he could start his own fairy tale battle when he got down with working on the taijutsu he hop back activating his byakugan eyes.

Looking around he could see threw a tree and everything this hyuuga gift was awesome and it was more awesome form the way kaim was getting to know it. Smiling kaim dis-activated his byakugan eyes and he stood there placing his katana back inside his weapon holder and he walked away picking up his beer from the ground and he walked away leaving the training scene removing a beer from the six pack he got started on his second one drinking it then he open up another beer he just kept on drinking the beers then he finally got drunk while walking home tossing the remaining of the empty beers to the side looking around he made sure that nobody was around and he was just an hour away from his cold dark cave.
When he arrived kaim stood by his cold cave using the key to open his wooden homemade door walking inside his cave he close the door when he was inside locking it he threw his long dark black jacket to the side and he got some rest and tomorrow he would start more training. Hearing the wind that seem to be brushing against his door," Hmmm! I think it's gonna storm tonight just should have stayed sleep cause it's gonna take me a long time to fall asleep while it's raining outside but oh well I'll just put the pillow over my head" It took kaim three hours to fall asleep .

THE NEXT DAY

Morning time arrived for kaim after a long night of training he woke up with a smile on his face he grab an cigar then he got started to smoke it while smoking it he was eating some cereal for his breakfast looking up at the ceiling of his cold dark cave with a lamp by his bed so he could see things turning around to turn off his alarm clock," Okay time to start my morning off" Kiam said a he got dress and he grab his katana walking out the door he was heading for the desert where he would start more training rubbing that eye that have been messing with him he knew that he would have to get that eye checked out by an medical ninja that know what he or she might be doing.

When kaim arrived he stood there with no beer only a cigar that he was smoking with his katana inside his left hand kaim got started with some training the first thing that was on his list was to work on his speed again kneeling down and he got ready to take off running then he jetted off full speed running around the desert with sand flying up into the air from his dark boots hitting the ground hard then he got done with all that running kaim got started to working on his strength kneeling down to the ground he got started with working on his strength the first thing he did was push ups up and down he went then when kaim got done with that he move onto set ups after a while with that he got started on his pull ups hopping on the same tree he had yesterday well basically last night he got started to pull his self up.

When his strength training was over he moved onto his taijutsu training but today he actually bought something that could help him which was an homemade punching bag that was made by kaim he use the wooded end to stab it into the desert ground when he got done with that he pull out his katana and he got started to stab the punching bag and cut it up, since it was made out of rubber which took kaim a long time of working on the punching was going to tear easily, with a cigar that hung from kaim mouth when he got done with that kaim stab the katana into the ground and he got started to punch the homemade punching bag hitting it as hard a she could hopping back he activated his byakugan and he ran up to the punching bag aiming more blows for it hitting it really hard when he got done with that kaim took a break taking a seat on the ground he looked around still smoking the cigar smiling he stood back up ready to finish his training for today but since night was almost here such at an fast time kaim had to get to his cave to look over some work before the genin exams which he had to take within two days. Walking away form the desert picking up his katana he was heading for his cave which was cold and dark and a peace where he could think and have a calm mind.

DAY THREE

Kaim woke up inside his cave looking around he turned to see his katana that seem to be stuck in the wall of the cave," Well I wonder how that happen" Kaim said with a smile on his face as he grab his dark black pants and long black dark jacket when he put that with no shirt he grab his black with blue on it boots and he stood up pulling his katana out the wall placing it inside his weapon holder grabbing a six pack of beer and two cigar's with a box of cereal and milk then he walked away heading for the desert where he would eat his breakfast and get drunk while smoking a cigar. when he arrived kaim took a seat on the sandy ground and he got started to eat his cereal while drank his milk when he got down with his breakfast kaim toss his food to the side and he took out a beer looking at the sky as he got started to drink his beer with a cigar that hung from his mouth, and some weird reason he was still thinking about how his life will be if he wasn't a ninja but that always seem to leave his mind when ever he get but is this the real reason kaim getting drunk because his past if hunting him down? as time went by kaim was drunk and he was ready to train with down to his last cigar he place it inside his left pocket removing his katana from his weapon holder he got started with his training.
The first thing he did was stab his homemade punching bag into the ground then he started with working on his taijutsu which was getting better punching the bag as hard as he could then he use his katana to stab the bag up working his cutting skills when he got down kaim hop back then he ran back up aiming the katana for the middle of the punching bag. When he finish up working on his taijutsu he moved on his speed training knowing nothing was gonna come out this but hell nothing can beat a try, he took off running around the desert full speed it seem his speed was more better than anything falling to the ground he took a break looking up at the sky he pull out his cigar and he got started to smoke it with only on beer left," I'm so drunk I can't even fucking stand up I shouldn't have brought all this damn beer now I'm wasted" Kaim said a he laid across the desert looking at the sky. Standing up kaim smoked the cigar looking over to the punching bag he remove the cigar form his mouth tossing it to the side with a hard step on the cigar he went back training with a smile on his face as he looked over to the punching bag and he got ready to attack with he katana inside his hand he took off running hopping into the air he threw the katana threw the heart of the punching bag back flipping in the air and he landed sliding back with sand flying up a little bit he looked up at the punching bag as if it was his own enemy, aiming a round house kick for the katana to go in deeper but if he was to pull it out the katana will mess up the homemade rubber punching bag that took him hours to make so he would leave it in until his trainign was over.

As time passed kaim got started to work on his byakugan eyes pushing chakra up he activated his eyes smiling he looked around with the gift he had but his eyes wasn't as good as he thought but hell he could handle it standing there kaim got ready to fight with the punching back running up to it again aiming a hard punch for the training bag trying to knock the damn katana out the easy way but seems that would have been a problem also when the katan fell out the rubber bag fell down and his idea was all mess up." DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN THIS WASN'T WHAT I PLAN CRAP" Kaim said as he stood the punching bag up dragging it to the side and he grab his katana placing it inside his right hand," Well it looks like I gotta take this to my cold dark cave to fix this thing up this might take me a while but hell it's night time anyway" Kaim said as he walked away heading for his apartment where he would get some rest.

DAY FOUR

Waking up Kaim rub his eyes and he stood up reaching his left hand over to the rubber punching bag with his katana laying next to him he pull the katana from the bed and he got started to work on the training bag," Okay I hope this work" Kaim then remove the back form the bag and he saw how everything held up well he fix his training stuff and he was ready to go back training. getting fully dress with his normal clothing like always and he grab one cigar and one beer with his katana and the rubber homemade punching bag he walked out the door turning around to lock it and he was heading back for the desert where he would start on his training again. When kaim arrived he stab the training bag into the ground looking up at the sun he smile and he laid his beer on the ground and he place the cigar inside his left pocket," Okay let me get this party started I got to much work to do today but I'm never using that damn katana again seem to be messing up my crap and I don't have time for that" Kaim said as he hop back and he got ready fro a long day placing his katana inside his weapon holder that was attached to his leg." Now what shall I do first? well might as well go ahead and work on my strength" kaim hit the ground and he got started to do some push ups after he was able to do five hundred push ups he got started on his set ups rolling over on his back he was counting to five," one, two, three, four, five" Kaim said to his self as eh laughed while he stood up then he hop onto a log and he go started to pull his self the work out was called pull ups it was well known for academy students at school. Pulling his self up and down kaim hop off the tree and two hours then he took a small break walking to his beer he open it and he took three drinks form it then he flip out his cigar and he got started to smoke it," I should have ate some breakfast but damn I really didn't need no breakfast I ate six bowls of cereal last night so I'm legit" Kaim then looked up at the sky and he got started to think with his left eye that seem to be messing up again," DAMN I GOTTA GET THAT FIX UP". Kaim said with a smile on his face as he stood up putting out the cigar and he took another drank of the beer then he went back training.

Looking around he pull out his katana looking at the training bag and something seem to piss kaim off at the point and he took off running at the training bag and he stab it threw the bead of the training dummy and he pull it out then he stab it back in and he pull it out hopping back he smile then he toss the katana to the side and he went back training with a cigar inside his mouth he got started on his speed running around the desert he was running full speed then he stop preforming a back flip he looked up then he charge at the training dummy and aim a kick for the thing face after that training dummy fell kaim hop back dis-activated his eyes " I think that is it for the day imma go home and rest up" Kaim said a she grab his katana and training dummy and his beer with cigar and kaim walked away heading for his cold dark cave where he would rest up and think on what if going to happen next in his ninja life knowing that will only give him no answer but like to always to kaim nothing can beat a try.

DAY FIVE

Kaim laid down on his bed that seem to be on the floor which was inside his cold dark cave, turning too his left ha grab his katana and he got started to sharp it." Okay this is sharp enough now I must get back to the desert and finish up some training" Kaim then grab him some breakfast and when he got done he stood up placing his katana inside his weapon holder looking at the ground as he walked out the door grabbing his self a beer and cigar he was heading for the desert. As time went by kaim arrived to the desert looking down at the ground he stood there smiling," Okay let's get some training started wait oh damn I forgot my training dummy" Kaim said as he kick the sand to the right and he pull out his katana." Now what I'm gonna do might as well get back home and hurry up and get my training dummy" Kaim said a he pick up his beer and he place his cigar inside his right pocket with a katana inside his hand he took off running heading for his cold dark cave.

When he arrived kaim unlocked the door walking inside he grab his training dummy leaving back out he lock the wooden homemade door and he went back off for some training, when he got back kaim stab the sharp end into the ground looking around he got started with his training sitting his cold beer on the ground he pull out his katana once again. Hopping to the left sliding back and he activated his byakugan eyes still they was a little weak but after today they shall be stronger than ever running up to the training dummy kaim aim his katana for the middle of the rubber heart stabbing his katana threw the training dummy kaim saw how his building plan worked," Okay legit I thought this damn thing wasn't gonna hold up but I must have been wrong I must say" kaim said as eh kneel to the ground fixing his boots then he pull the katana out ready for more training.

After kaim did that he got started to work on his strength which he was getting a little bit stronger falling to the ground kaim got started with his push ups up and down he went after he did at least hundred push ups he moved onto his set ups turning on his back he got started with his set ups when kaim did two hundred he stood up hopping onto the log preforming his pull ups when he got done he begin to work on his speed running around the training grounds with his byakugan eyes still activated he hop into the air preforming a back flip and he ran up to the training dummy aiming a round house kick for the head then he aim a punch for the stomach leaping to the right kaim ran back up aiming his katana for the neck," I may know all the weak spots on this damn dummy but hell this might can work on other ninjas" Kaim said as he worked on his taijutsu punching the training dummy really hard when he got done kaim took a little break.

Kaim wen to the ground resting up grabbing his beer and he pull out his cigar smoking it while he drank his beer. after he took his break kaim went back training he dis-activated his byakugan and he stood up from the gorund tossing his cigar to the left side with a hard step on it then he took a last drink of his beer and he toss that to the side smiling kaim went back to his training with his katana that seem to be held in his right hand kaim was ready for another long day of training but only yesterday kaim found things easy.
Walking over to the training dummy kaim hop up into the air landing down kaim ran back up aiming his katana for the middle of the training dummy he saw how it went threw the stomach of the training dummy pulling the katana out kaim kept going stabbing the dummy up after he got done with his attack on his training dummy he stood there looking around kaim walked away pulling his dummy out the ground he was heading for his apartment once again where he would get some more rest.

DAY SIX

The next morning kaim stood there looking around he stood up from his bed grabbing his training dummy he got started to fix it again trying to patch up the holes form the training he had yesterday. When he got done with fixing on his training dummy kaim moved onto getting dress ready for a training day, putting on his clothing then his dark black boots with blue mix in he grab his training dummy and his beer and cigar with his katana kaim walked out the door heading for desert like always.
When kaim arrived he stab the dummy in the ground then he toss his beer to the side where the high sand was so the beer wasn't gonna break," Here goes nothing" kaim said as he got started with his training pulling out his katana and kaim activated his byakugan running at the training dummy like always he do every time when he come to the desert he aim the katana for the right side of the training dummy right rib cage. Hopping back kaim stood there dropping his katana to the ground he got started to work on his speed running around the desert full speed he was almost done with training his speed. When he got done kaim got started on his strength going to the ground he got started on his push ups up and down he went he when he finish that kaim moved to his set ups rolling on his back when he got done kaim moved to his pull ups hopping on the tree log like always he got started with his pull ups working his self out kaim hop down landing on the ground running over to the katana he pick it up from the ground and he got started to cut up the training dummy hopping back kaim took a break looking over to his beer walking over to it he kneel down to the ground he open his beer pulling out his cigar and like always kaim got started to smoke it. When kaim got done with his break he got back started with his training walking over to the training dummy he stood to the right of the dummy aiming his katana for the middle of the dummy chest where the heart was located when he stab the dummy kaim went back on to punching the training homemade dummy hitting it as hard a she could when he activated his byakugan again he was able to get more good hits off the dummy leaping away kaim stood there pulling the dummy up he grab all of his things with his katana inside his left hand and training dummy inside his right he walked away heading for his cold dark cave where he would get some rest and think about somethings in his ninja life....

THE LAST DAY

Kaim woke up inside his cold dark cave looking around he got dress and he brush his teeth and wash his face, after he got done kaim grab his katana and his training dummy he walked out the door not really in the mood to get a beer or a cigar. On his way leaving he locker his door heading for the desert. When kaim arrived he stopped stabbing the training dummy inside the ground then kaim pull out his katana and he activated his byakugan eyes ready to fight, "Today is the last day and it shall be done right" kaim said as he took off running for the training dummy aiming the katana for the middle of the training dummy then he pull it out aiming the katana once again for the neck of the dummy pulling it out once more kaim hop back flipping into the air landing on the ground kaim flip his katana inside his left hand and he place the katana on the ground and he got started to work on his everyday work outs which was push ups set ups pull ups and speed and today kaim was gonna add some chakra training to it. dis activating his byakugan eyes kaim took off running around the desert working on his speed standing there kaim laid on the ground and he got started on his push ups up and down he went kaim after he did hundred like always kaim roll over his on his back and he got started with his set ups when kaim did hundred of those he stood up and ran over to the log that was hanging from the tree and he hop on it pulling his self up when kaim got done he hop down from the log standing there he got started with his chakra training closing his eyes kaim got started to push chakra up he saw how weak it seem to be but it was coming along when kaim got done with that he took a break laying down on the sand looking up at the sky smiling he close his eyes taking a small little rest .
When kaim got done with his break he stood up walking over to his katana picking it up from the ground and he dis-activated his byakugan eyes he got started to work on his taijutsu he use his katana to cut the training dummy up stabbing holes all over the training dummy he saw how his creation went down quick. Hopping back kaim flip the katana inside his hand then he aim a round house wind kick for the training dummy he saw how the dummy fell to the ground kaim hop back swinging his sword around then he smile looking around he stood there. "Well nothing more I can do here so I might as well leave" Kaim said as he walked away with only his katana that he was holding.

EXIT
twc:4764
+23 stats
+47 jp

(Level two byakugan eyes unlocked, level three byakugan eyes unlocked, level four byakugan eyes unlocked, http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t12369-dojutsu-rules )
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Kaim training (private) done need approval Empty Re: Kaim training (private) done need approval

Thu May 09, 2013 11:15 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum