Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoshimaru
Yoshimaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3250

Kaim and shino Training (Private No kill) Empty Kaim and shino Training (Private No kill)

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:24 pm
Kaim was reading a book inside his cold cave and after he got done with his book he had noting to do but train"Well better get going to the sea" Kaim said as he grabbed his long dark jacket and his long sword he grab his dark boots that snapped across his leg and the kaim drop his kunai inside his dark boots after kaim did all that he putted on his finger-less gloves that had spikes on the knuckle part "Now I am ready to go" Kaim then flipped up his collar to hide his face and he threw his long sword across his back with the sound of his dark boots leaving his cold cave.

It was a long walk to the sea of kirigakure so kaim started to read a book to kill time."Well here we go the sea dang it I was almost done with my book" Kaim said as he took a seat on the windy ground and he threw his long sword from around his back to right there and front of him " That's weird not a soul is at the sea" Kaim said as he started back reading his book.

Kaim was trying to train with somebody but there wasn't a soul there all you can hear is the wind past by.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Kaim and shino Training (Private No kill) Empty Re: Kaim and shino Training (Private No kill)

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:31 pm
Shino walked on the sea, he was looking forward to train there... His plan was to train by hiself, but he realised another person was there too, so he thought may have trained with the guy he has just seen too...

Shino walked near the said person, and started talking from behind the bandages worn as a mask "Hi, I'm Shino Senju of the Village Hidden in the Mist. I am an academy student. Do you want to train ?"... He waited for an answer from the guy, looking around...
Yoshimaru
Yoshimaru
Citizen

Kaim and shino Training (Private No kill) Empty Re: Kaim and shino Training (Private No kill)

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:46 pm
Before kaim can give the boy a answer he read the last to words and his book"Hey I'm kaim and I'm from kririgakure and sure we can train" kaim said as he stood up with his long sword across his shoulder with his long dark jacket swinging to the left from all that wind.

"Now shino I will let you take the first move" Kaim said as he threw his book to the side.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:55 pm
Shino smiled at the dumb thing the boy has done, as he watched the book the boy just threw sink into the sea. "Why would anyone do such a stupid thing ?" Shino thought as he answered to the boy "The first move, you say ? Ummm... Okay, I guess...". Shino then dashed towards the boy, aiming a punch at his face.
Yoshimaru
Yoshimaru
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:03 pm
Kaim laughed at the boy as he was coming at him with a punch "Your not fast enough" Kaim said as he does a round house kick at the boy " Maybe that would seat you down" kaim said as he lauged even harder at the kid...

Last edited by Kaim on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:11 pm
The roundhouse kick made to Shino's legs has caused him to fall down on the ground of the sea. Shino got up, realising the white eyes of the boy, the Byakugan. He realised he'd have been no match for Kaim, just yet, so he decided to go away. "Anyway," he said "See you later... Kicking me is nothing to be happy of, by the way... Anyway, see you later..."... Shino then disappeared in the mist...

[EXIT; WC : 224, +1 stat, 2 JP]
Yoshimaru
Yoshimaru
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:19 pm
"Damn... I made another one run away knowing it is my first one well list I was able to round house kick the young boy" Kaim said as he watch the boy leave and the mist kaim then hopped and the air leaving the sea also.

Total word count:383

+3 speed
+1 stat
Exit

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum