Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoshimaru
Yoshimaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3250

Kaim's byakugan eye training (private nk) Done Empty Kaim's byakugan eye training (private nk) Done

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:43 pm
(Kaim byakugan training) Kaim was inside his dark cave reading a action book and after two hours kaim then got up and he grabbed his dark jacket and he stepped inside his dark boots with a smile on his face he walked outside of his cold cave and he was ready to start his byakugan eyes training he was going to train by the sea. It was a long walk but kaim was able to make it with the wind brusting by and the smell of water and kaim dark jacket swaying to the left he started to work on his taijutsu knowing that he didn't have any jutsus but he just started to punch the air and kicking then he took out his kunai and he stood up a home-made punching bag in kaim started to work on his cutting skills with a smile on kaim's face he slice open the punching bag flowing it up with another slice he then pulled out his sword and he started to cut on the punching kaim punching bag was made out of rock so it couldn't go anywere. The next thing kaim started to work on was his speed he was really good but kaim wanted to be fast so he started to run around kirigakure sea with a smile on his face he was going fast then kaim got tied so he shot down to rest up the next thing kaim did was push-ups he did 1,000 each "I got to get those eyes" He said as he was out of breath. After kaim got done with his push-ups he started on his set-ups with a lazy look on kaim face he kneel to the ground and he was on his back kaim took a look around then he started to do som,e set-ups with a smile on kaim face he got with 5,000 of those set-ups, The next thing kaim did was work on his punching skills+kicking kaim walked up to the punching bag that was home-made then he started to kick in punch on the bag after kaim got done with that he started to work on his speed again cause he had anything else to do kaim then kneel down in he started to run full speed with a smile on kaim face he got done with running back and forth "This training thing is going to be easy" Kaim said and a lazy voice "Now the only thing I got to do is work on my strentgh again" kaim said as he got down on thre ground and he started to work on his strentgh. He started to do some push-ups and after kaim got done with his last 5,000 push-ups he moved to his next step it was pull-ups kaim walked up to the nearest tree he could find and he started to do some pull-ups with a smile on kaim's face he got done with a pull-ups "Now what should I do next" Kaim said as he take off his long dark jacket in he threw it to the left with the wind brusting by again "Yea I needed that" Kaim said as he kneel down to fix his dark boots. Kaim then stood up and he got ready to do somemore push-ups with a smile on kaim face he ran to the middle of kirigakure sea were the wind was brusting by harder at and kaim got on the ground in ha started to do more push-ups "...1,2,3,4" Kaim said as he started to count the push-ups he was doing after kaim got done with all his push-ups he turned on his back and he started to do some set-ups "1,2,3,4" Kaim says as he counted again "My strength is going to be great" Kaim said as he started on his set-ups... The next thing kaim did was work on his taijutsu he walked up to his home-made punching bag that was right next to were he was working on his strength, kaim started to work hard to get those byakugan eyes he started to punch on the punching bag and kicking with the sweat dripping down kaim's face he was waiting for a brust of wind to by past but kaim had no luck then a quick wind came by and he was able to get some sweat of his face. "Now what I was doing"Kaim said as he stood there with his shirt off "Hmm" Kaim said with a smile on his face "Oh yea I was working on my taijutsu strength" Kaim said with a smile he walked up to the punching bag after he got a drink of kirigakure water "That sea water is good and the best part about it I didn't even need to boil it" Kaim then started to punch on his punching with all his strength working on his fighting skills after kaim got done with his taijutsu skills. After kaim got done with all his training he shot down to think while kaim was at it he took out a book so he can keep his mind going, After three hours of rest kaim stood up and he went back training he stood up dusting off his dark pants and kaim went back to training kaim then started to run around again with a smile on kaim's face he took out his sword when he was running so he can slice the punching bag while he was at his running after kaim got done with his running skills he walked up to his punching bag that had slices and wounds kaim the started to work on his strength again so he got on the ground to do some push-ups after kaim got done with all those push-ups he ran to the middle of the sea with the wind still blowing he started to run again after kaim got done with working on his speed he went back out to do more push-ups and set-ups so he got on the ground and did 500 push-ups and after kaim got dpone with those push-ups he turned on his back and he started to do some set-ups/pull-ups "Now what should I do next" Kaim said as he was standing there with his shirt off and sweat dripping off his face then kaim walked up to his home-made punching bag as he was standing there kaim then started to punch and kick on his punching bag "I can't wait till this training for byakugan eyes is over with" Kaim said as he was punching on his hom e-made punching bag... Kaim then got tied so he fell to the ground waking up and it was still night "I still got alot to do" Kaim said as he laid there with his shrit off then kaim got up off the ground with his sword inside his handand he walked up to his home made punching bag ready to slice it up after kaim got done with all the cutting he started to run again he ran around the sea after he got donwe with that he started to do somemore push-ups with a smile on his face he was on the ground doing push-ups then a heavy wind blew by after kaim got done with that he started to work on his punching skills he didn't walk up to that home-made punching bag he just started to punch and the air with all that sweat dripping off his back he just kept going after kaim got done with all that he went back doing some pull-ups he hopped on a tree with his hands on thr branch he started to pull his self up when kaim got done with that he shot down with a book taking a break after got done with his break he went back to training "Damn it is hot out here what happen to the wind" Kaim said wait there is sun light kaim didn't go out and the sun every since he was a little boy "owell noting new to me" Kaim then went back training he started working on his punching again this time kaim went back up to that home-made punching bag and he started to punch on it "Today is going to be easy" Kaim said as he punching on his punching bag this is boring kaim said as he started to do some push-ups after he got done with all those push-ups he went on doing some set-ups kaim then got on his back and he started to do some set-ups when he got done with that kaim started to punch and the air again "Can't wait till I get those eyes" Kaim said as he was doing some set-ups when he was done with those kaim then started to do some pull-ups with his hands on the branch kaim started to do pull his self up after he got done with those he went back to fighting and the air but he was tied of that so he just walked up to the middle of his home-made punching bag he was punching so hard that he broke his hand "ahhh" Kaim said as he hand was hurting him "Damn something told me not to punch on those rocks" Kaim then wrapped up his hand and he went back to training he started to work on his kicking skills he walked up to his home-made punching again and he started to kick on it with a smile on kaim's face he fell to the ground to get some rest then it was night time kaim was sleep there the day "Well better get training" Kaim then stood up with his shrit still off the wind came back and he started to run working on his speed after kaim got done with all that hard work he started to work on his fighting skills with a smile on kaim's face he started to do some push-ups "1,2,3,4" Kaim counted when he got done with that he went to his next step and it was set-ups he got on the ground and started to do some set-ups when kaim got done with that he went on doing some pull-ups with sweat dripping down his face he grabbed his shrit to clean it off... The next thing kaim did was run he started to run again with a smile on his face ran all over the sea when he came back kaim was out of breath so he shot down to catch it with a lazy look on his face he was ready to go but he had to keep going,kaim then started to work on his taijutsu which he been was working on he walked up to his home-made punching bag and he started to punch on it when kaim got done with working on his taijutsu he went back working on his strentgh doing some push-ups "You can never get enough of those" Kaim said as he ran to the middle of the sea were he would start doing some push-ups/set-ups after kaim got done with all that he started working on his speed again with a smile on his face he started to run again after kaim got done with all that running he went back doing some set-ups and push-ups and some pull-ups when kaim got done with all that training he started to punch on his home-made punching bag after he got done with all that he took out his sword ready to cut on the punching bag that was made out of rocks when he got done with all that cutting he started doing more puhs-ups with a smile on his face kaim hopped and the air throwing a kunai at his punching bag that was made out of rocks he was almost done with all of his training he just needed a little bit more when kaim got done with throwning that kunai he landed to get it back droping the kunai inside his dark boots he started to punch on the punching bag after kaim got done with all that he went back doing some push-ups after kaim did 500 push-ups he grabbed all of his thengs and he left and the mist he went to his cold cave were he would lay down and go to sleep...

Total wc:2064

Not going to ask for anything cause I already did this and it is on my stats Just need that to get approved the only reason i'm doing this again because of rule 22 so I just need this to get approved...

Last edited by Kaim on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yoshimaru
Yoshimaru
Citizen

Kaim's byakugan eye training (private nk) Done Empty Re: Kaim's byakugan eye training (private nk) Done

Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:25 pm
Bump
Yoshimaru
Yoshimaru
Citizen

Kaim's byakugan eye training (private nk) Done Empty Re: Kaim's byakugan eye training (private nk) Done

Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:55 pm
It was a while so bump...
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:35 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum