Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Echo's promotion.[Private] Empty Echo's promotion.[Private]

Sat May 04, 2013 9:24 pm
It's a clear sunny day in Konoha, the village is quiet and peaceful as the wartimes never allowed before.
The ANBU are becoming more relaxed, the quality of Shinobi is rising now that they are allowed to train and hone their skills.
One of the men who made this possible however....is also one of the men most capable of destroying everyone's relaxation.
A young couple, two old men enjoying a game of Shogi and some aspiring Shinobi are enjoying the relaxing and peaceful atmosphere the day is bringing...unfortunately.

Music suddenly plays loudly over the sky lines of Konoha as a streak of green and black flies towards the Hokage office before aiming downwards and sweeping past the couple leaving a gust of wind in his wake, and an image of a grinning man with goggles obscuring his eyes and a wide grin on his roguish face as he flies straight through the streets and pathways of Konohagakure no sato, swerving and maneuvering through the crowd recklessly what appears to be a black boom box carried under his right shoulder..which he retrieved after a trip to Asgard.

His attire consists of a casual black T-shirt with a green imprint of a grinning fox on the front, he of course is wearing his demon gear as he swerves around the building and through the front door quickly flying straight up to the door his left grieve covered foot raised and bent before he extends it and kicks in the door being visible to the ANBU for a split second to let them know he is no threat as he casually busts into the Hokage's office and walks forward any attacks against him by the ANBU would of course be foolish.
The handle of the large boombox is distributed to his adjacent hand as he walks forward the music still blaring as he waves towards Navi with his free hand "Yo!" He greets happily his grin still present his mantle fluttering slightly the gems on his collar, gloves, mantle and grieves gleaming as he walks forward and plops down on what has always been 'his' couch when he visited his Brother while he was in office his frame is laid down and is lounging quite casually, making it very clear he's just here to hang out..especially as his head rocks to the music "How's it hanging boss-man?" he asks smirking towards Navi with something akin to pride reflected in his voice. "Have your ANBU close the door will ya?? Their basically your bitches now anyway." He states giving his former subordinates a wide grin that obviously is meant to goad them...he's still the commander but not alot of people know that..any acts against him will be met with immediate physically disciplining ANBU cannot be goaded into attacking under any situation...such is part of the code.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Echo's promotion.[Private] Empty Re: Echo's promotion.[Private]

Sat May 04, 2013 9:48 pm
Navi's head leans against his hand on a propped elbow as his bored eyes scan through a stack of paperwork. The peaceful day is interrupted by the sound of loud music, and the man's sensory skills pick up a familiar presence. One of the newer ANBU recruits spring forward, beginning to stutter out the approach of a possible hostile at high speeds.

His expression doesn't change, the Hokage continuing to read through the reports on his desk.

"Relax," Navi says with a straight face that conceals a sly grin. "It's just him"

The more experienced ANBU operatives smile upon recognizing who the Hokage is mentioning, some small laughter being heard at the expense of the recruits overly zealous attitude. Echo bursts through the door a moment later, Navi continuing to stare down at his paperwork as he begins to fill out a report.

"Yo," Navi replies with boredom, secretly extremely happy that Echo came and gave him an excuse to put off paperwork.

"Doing alright," he says, taking a moment to shake the strange feeling of being called "Boss Man" by his old commander. There was a strong feeling of mutual respect between the two leaf ninja, despite their personalities being almost entirely opposite.

Upon Echo's request Navi waves his hand at one of his guards to close the door. Placing the pen down he folds his hands and leans back a little bit in his chair.

"It's good to see you, what brings you back?"

Navi tosses his Hokage hat aside for the moment, casually kicking his feet up on his desk and waiting for an answer.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 12:29 am
Echo blinks and clicks the boom box off his body turning towards the desk, his right hand gripping his goggles and sliding them onto his forehead his eyes narrowing upon Navi's frame as he becomes a bit more serious, the atmosphere becoming tense as his face seems made of stone at this point his eyes as sharp as a katana.
He waits a few moments letting the tension in the room linger for a moment before he speaks "I want a vest" He states the rooms tension immediately lifting with the rather random words that the slightly eccentric man speaks.

"I just realize I went through the exams, beat up five morons from Kumo in one move and never got a freaking vest despite making Chuunin!" He clarifies his right hand gesturing into the air his annoyance made clear "I mean, what the fuck? That doesn't seem very fair!" He says.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 12:48 am
"I can requisition one for you if you'd like," the man begins to say back, never fazed by his eccentric speech. As a graduate from the ANBU training camp, Echo's social mannerisms would either become familiar to you, or you would not survive. The same went for the other veteran ANBU in the room, relaxed despite immense tension.

"Although it doesn't seem like your style to wear one."

Navi stretches for a moment, wondering if Echo actually had a reason for arriving in his office.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 1:04 am
Echo nods his grin returning as he lounges back on the couch "Nice! Thanks man, knew I could count on you to set right such a horrible crime!" He states.
He turns again at the new Hokage's question his left eyebrow arching "No, I suppose not, but it's the principal of the thing.." He eyes flick towards the ANBU and his eyes narrow giving a very large hint to anyone watching and with enough sense to realize Echo is ordering them to withdrawal or give Navi the signal to dismiss them so he can talk to Navi about something on his mind.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 1:18 am
"Alright, I'll make the request for you then."

A few of the ANBU begin to back out of the room upon Echo's gesture, glancing to Navi for a moment. The Hokage raises his hand and flicks his wrist, confirming for his guards to leave the room.

The operatives vanish from his presence, leaving Echo and Navi alone in his office. He remains silent now, expecting the man's concern to be voiced when ready.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 1:26 am
Echo turns his head and doesn't speak for another few moments, waiting to make sure before he speaks "I've acquired a few......How do I put this..?" He states sitting up and crossing his arms over his chest..he sighs and glances up "Okay, I've recently come across a few women who've agreed to become my concubines, as such I require a few contracts that deem them under my jurisdiction...any Konoha Shinobi that attacks them is harming my property, the most they will be allowed to do is restrain them." He speaks "Of course I will take responsibility for any mishaps....and hopefully no one is stupid enough to disobey me.." He states his face becoming more deadpan "Cause everyone knows how..creative I get with weapons." He states a rather twisted smirk coming across his face.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 7:15 pm
Navi blinks a few times, in confusion by the eccentricity of his request. He takes a moment to wonder if this is actually the main thing he had come to talk about. Surely not, just some strange side note. There had to be a reason Echo would return to the village.

"My ninja would not attack your concubines without necessary cause, and violence would surely be their last resort against innocents. Especially innocents under the jurisdiction of someone like you."

He ignores the comment about getting creative with weapons, as it was probably best to skip that train of thought directly following talk of restrained women.

"What exactly brings you back then?"

Navi reaches under his desk revealing a glass orange bottle of cold soda. He offers one to Echo, and would toss him one should he accept it. The cap of his soft drink is easily flicked off with his thumb, and after a long drink Navi places the bottle back on his desk.

"And when you're done, I have a favor to ask of you."
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 06, 2013 6:09 pm
Echo nods in acceptance and raises his hand catching the drink casually, his eyes flick towards Navi once more and he hums in thought "Peace time is a strange thing isn't it?" He asks his eyes closing and his head tilting upwards so he can stare at the ceiling "No Missing-nin running amok at our gates...no villages arming for war...or defense...no villains destroying suna...." He looks slightly sheepish at that last one but continues "For the last year me and my Brother fought tooth and nail for this peace we have...and yet I have a feeling of unease festering in my gut..." He states sitting up before bringing the drink to his lips and taking a long sip the bottle being removed with a pop and an exhalation of breath "I've found nothing to give me this feeling, no signs of attack or any treachery...but I feel like somethings coming...the calm before the storm and all that." He states waving his hand dismissively "This might be my own paranoid fucked up screwjob of a brain fried by all the Bijuu chakra running through me but you know the old saying... 'A paranoid Shinobi is only paranoid because his heart is still beating' have a few more patrols running around as a just in case, I'm gonna be wandering but you still have the methods to contact me right??" He asks casting another glance towards Navi and if answered in a positive light he stretches and hops from the couch wind the help of a gust of wind that seemingly lifts him to his feet. "Anywho! What's that favor you need Boss man??" He asks a cheeky grin spreading across his face "It's how to pick up girls isn't it??? You just gotta not be so uptight! Put a grin on, be approachable but still epic and mysterious! Were shinobi were good at that kinda shit!" He states ending his statement with a chuckle and another swig of his soda.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon May 06, 2013 6:53 pm
Navi tenses a little bit at the Suna comment. Something he rather not think about if he wants to remain on good terms with Echo. A fight between the men would mean Armageddon for the village, and who knows what other collateral damage could be inflicted.

He nods at Echo's concern, agreeing in some ways with his premonition. Technically it was peace time, and there were very few concerning minor conflicts as of late. Still, Navi could feel the tension in the air too, and was happy that somebody else shared his feelings. Perhaps it wasn't paranoia after all.

"I've increased the number of patrols and gathered military strength. We'll be ready when something comes."

"Besides, we can always reach each other" Navi says telepathically to the man.

As Echo jumps from his seat he smiles and takes another swig of orange soda. The comment about girls unsettles him slightly. "Not so uptight?". He glances at his kicked up feet that hang over the desk and smiles a little. "Well I guess anyone seems uptight compared to you."

Navi sighs and chuckles gently, a smile touching the corner of his lips. "No, it's not about girls, maybe another time. Besides, I have a fiance."

"It's actually about the matter we were just discussing." Navi leans forward and sets his drink down on the desk, folding his hands neatly in front of him.

"Echo...I called a Kage summit."

He let that news sink in for a moment. From his records Navi wasn't sure if Viper had ever called a summit, or if one had been called in even a century. The five Kage hadn't gathered in the Land of Iron for a long... long time.

Echo was one of the strongest ninja he had ever known, a man who had helped to train him when he was younger. He was unstable, but also a reliable ninja loyal to the leaf village. At the same time Navi had to conserve military strength in Konoha, meaning only one or two of his closest allies could be taken with him.

"I need you to come with me."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum